➤ E V I C T E D ||《discussion thread》

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

⇝ owlpaw, medicine cat apprentice of mapleclan

Postby Birchii » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:44 am

i. owlpaw // owlnose ii. tom iii. medicine cat apprentice iv. 10 moons v. bisexual vi. mapleclan vii. "owl" prefix for his brown-grey fur viii. "spring" suffix will be for his bubbly nature, and eagerness to 'spring' into helping others ix. --- is crush // mate x. very fond of his mentors and their wisdom

xi. small, slim with short fur, Owlpaw is a light brown-grey tabby with white patches on the lower half of his body, and a black tail-tip xii. light, hazel-amber eyes xiii. dusky pink nose and paw-pads

xiv. owlpaw is a very bubbly apprentice, always with something to talk about or be happy for, which can get a tad annoying and repetitive, but his goofy and childish demeanour tends to make up for it. He's a very energetic tom, always on the go and ready to do whatever task is next, and matches his physical energy with his mental energy, as he's endlessly excited about almost everything, be it a bit of sun, a well-stocked fresh-kill pile, or a smiling clan member. Owlpaw is very curious by nature, wanting to learn about absolutely everything, even sticking his nose in to the other apprentices' conversations to see if he can pick up a bit of knowledge there. However, his affectionate and caring ways mean he's best suited to healing his clan, as he can check on each cat to have a joyful conversation. The small tom is very optimistic and friendly in his approach to life, and hopes to spread that outlook to other cats, too.

xv. owlpaw, given his child-like ways, is quite naive and gullible, susceptible to all kinds of pranks and silly tales. Aside from his love to help his clan members, he's quite a scared little tom, easily spooked and startled by things outside of camp, likely due to his mother being killed by some kind of predator when he was very young. He takes criticism to heart, as it is quite disheartening to hear he hasn't perfected things yet, and can knock his confidence and mood for a short while, but soon bounces back to his bubbly self. He is very easily distracted, as he's so eager to know about everything, though this can mostly be attributed to his youth and will settle down when he matures and expands his knowledge further.
Last edited by Birchii on Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♆ otterpaw, apprentice of heathclan

Postby Birchii » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:12 am

Otterpaw//nose Molly 11 Moons Bisexual Apprentice HeathClan The prefix 'otter' originates from her dark, brown tabby fur and light underbelly, reminiscent of an otter's colouring The suffix 'nose' will be granted to her for her heightened, strong sense of smell and tracking/hunting abilities that will come from it

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

Good friends with both Creekpaw and Scorchedpaw Mentor is Pebblesky Open to family

Small build; petite; long legs; long-furred Dark brown tabby Small white paws, chest, belly and tail tip Olive green, hazel-flecked eyes

Otterpaw is an energetic, optimistic ball of fluff. She's always on the go, both physically and mentally, and often sticks her head in where it shouldn't. Her eagerness to help her clan means she regularly finds herself in somewhat sticky situations, but when it's required, she has a planning head on her shoulders and invents creative solutions to her problems. Otterpaw is a very joyful and confident feline, going about and chatting to the most intimidating warrior or the grumpiest elder with a complete lack of fear, though it may also be in part due to her lack of experience with the world, resulting in a somewhat naive approach to life so far. This little fuzzball is an ambitious one, despite
her meagre size, wanting to eventually become leader. Her desire to lead her clan into a great and thriving life means she tries her hardest to master everything, albeit she does so a tad clumsily. Her will to serve and assist her clan is so strong that she easily trusts those around her and takes them at their word, and as a result can easily be manipulated by anyone cunning or cruel enough to do so, especially since she lacks any experience. Otterpaw is a dreamer, and though she doesn't show it much, she has a very strong belief in StarClan, believing they will guide her and her loved ones in life to safety and harmony.
Last edited by Birchii on Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Brownkit

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Image Pm me if you want to be his mother. Otherwise, just a reserved image for the future.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《discussion thread》

Postby dreaming. » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:45 pm

once we get two more apprentices for mapleclan
    and everyone finishes their forms we can start!

i have posted everyones cat on the allegiances
    so if anyone notices something is wrong notify me!

also since we do have a sizable number of people and
    cats now i think it is safe to start making relations

all of my cats - vanillastar, clayfur and scorchedpaw -
    are currently open for any relations including family.
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:48 pm

@ dreaming .

rowanstep and clayfur could be friends who eventually develop feelings perhaps ?
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreaming. » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:54 pm

@lil uzi vert.
    yeah, id enjoy that idea!
    maybe they could have first grown into
    being friends over the course of apprenticeship?
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:56 pm

dreaming. wrote:
    @lil uzi vert.
    yeah, id enjoy that idea!
    maybe they could have first grown into
    being friends over the course of apprenticeship?

love that , so they can start off close friends ?
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreaming. » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:02 pm

@ lil uzi vert.
    yep! they can start off close
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:03 pm

dreaming. wrote:
    @ lil uzi vert.
    yep! they can start off close

coolio c; i just spilled sprite on my keyboard

edit ! ; what if someone else like joined the two and it was a little group who grew up together as friends ?
Last edited by celerie on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:17 pm

For relations;

REDFLIGHT-
      Most likely has negative relations with all cats except for the few dominant personalities among his clan. Those cats are most likely idols to him and while he has a great respect for authority he would definitely appear as inconsistent and jumpy but a hard worker.

BEETLESTAR-
      Cats around his age probably remember his ambition and willingness to climb the ranks. He's great with his clan-mates really charismatic and somewhat of a ladies man. While flirty he never really follows through- he doesn't want a mate just yet. Doesn't have any family but definitely has some friends.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me