Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:30 am

Hi, I have a few roleplay ideas I would like to check for interest. Pm me if you would be interested in any of them or have any ideas to improve them!

1) A soulmates rp (where the name of your soulmate appears on your right wrist when you see them for the first time), but instead of the normal style, with a bit of a twist. So, someone who is trying to hide the fact they're gay by covering the name on their wrist with makeup everyday, or someone who is trans hoping that their deadname isn't on their soulmates arm. Someone who never had a name, and has dated nearly everyone looking for one, only to look at the quiet person at the back to feel letters etch themselves on their skin. Or someone born without an arm never knowing if they have seen the one they are destined to be with.

I don't know how may couples I would have for this, and I have more ideas than the ones above, and feel free to suggest any as well. It would probably be set in a high school situation.

2) A roleplay wherein young spies are sent in to protect the children of the rich after a threat (probably three rich kids, three spies)

3) A fantasy kingdom rp, where one kingdom has been taken over by another, and the heirs are to marry to cement the claim to the land of the conquered kingdom.

Thanks for reading, drop me a pm if you're interested
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby John Shepard » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:35 am

Hello there. I'm looking for someone who might be interested in setting up a semi-lit apocalyptic kind of roleplay (details through PM). I already have a plot and everything, tho I could use some help with more ideas, planning stuff, whatsoever. It'd be a realistic or semi-realistic rp, so no zombies or the like, but lots of radioactivity.
      If you're interested in helping out or in joining, shoot me a message and I can tell you more. c:
John Shepard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Interest Check for Roleplays - Murder Mystery

Postby sunfool » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:41 am

a semi-lit/lit murder mystery roleplay?

it is an old and small town where most residents know everyone's name. high school has just ended and the graduating class is about to go to the roller skating rink for their celebration. an hour passes and as a boy goes to use the restroom he finds a dead body on the bathroom floor. and bang!! -- that's just the beginning, more could be added.

i was thinking that i keep all roles hidden until all of them are taken. i would do this so anyone who asks to be the murderer can take it, and leave the surprise for all the others. there's also the fact that i could lie and say, no, the murderer's spot is already taken when in fact my character is the murderer! this would give everyone a chance to be the murderer?? adds more suspense i guess. but this also means that any role (the victim's lover, roller skating dj, etc) has the opportunity to be the murderer!! and yeah, i would know the murderer but it would still be suspenseful for everyone else haha

it might be all over the place atm but i was curious on who would like the main gist of it. msg me if u are interested or have any other ideas for it ;) thank u!
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:07 pm

i was wondering if anyone would join a dc-centered rp? ocs would be allowed of course, i was thinking abt mixing up the injustice + arkham plots all at once and seeing how it would turn out. pm me if interested!
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:41 pm

I've had the idea bouncing around in my head for a while of a roleplay inspired by classic movie monsters - basically, there would be eight roles to be filled (Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, the Wolfman, the Mummy, the Phantom of the Opera, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, the Invisible Man, and Jekyll/Hyde), each user would be able to claim one or two of them and create a re-imagining based on that original character. It'd probably be a modern setting, and the roles would be pretty open-ended so the players can create their own backstories/etc. with only a few requirements.

I just for the life of me could never settle on what I wanted the official plot to be, or whether or not I wanted there to be additional character roles outside of the eight staple monsters - my original idea had the eight monsters as teenagers who were recruited/tracked down by some sort of organization, so that also allowed spots for mentor-type characters. There could also potentially be spots for a few plain old humans, though I don't really have a strong idea for why/what significance those human characters would have to the story.

Basically I have the 'classic monster' concept but absolutely no tangible plot to go along with it - though if anyone likes that idea or has suggestions for the story, send me a PM
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wolf x Herding dog Roleplay

Postby BlueEyedKite » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:32 am

I've had this wolf roleplay idea for a while now. Essentially it's wolf pack meets stray dog roleplay. Except the "stray dogs" are herd dogs coaxed into the wolf lifestyle.

Plot Summary: In the wilds of Canada there is a ring of mountains that shelter a green valley. To the north is a band of wolves on the brink of extinction. Rival groups have torn the once proud Amaruq pack to a bare-bones few. On the heels of a devastating winter their alpha, Kallik, is running out of options to sustain his family. Living off of carrion and hares is not an option when their elders grow weaker by the day. Desperate for a solution he sets his eyes on the rural village in the valley. There resides the famous Reindeer farmers and their legendary herding dogs. Perhaps there is opportunity in offering the outcast herders of the farmlands a place in the Amaruq's ranks? Bulking up the pack with human pets won't come without it's own hardships. The way of the wolf is more than howls in the night. It will mean a unity that goes beyond heritage. Will the wolves be able to educate the dogs to their ways in time for the spring hunts? And what will this new development mean for Amaruq's conniving enemies? Above all,there can be no doubt the fate of the pack lies in the paws of its newest domesticated members.

What does everyone think? Does it sound intriguing? Feel free to pm me if you're interested. If I get enough interest I'll make it happen c:
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly bear » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:38 am

so i've been wanting to make a tokyo ghoul rp for awhile and i've finally found some time to do it! i was wondering if anyone would be interested in this plot idea?

"after many years of debate, the united states of america has decided to offer citizenship to ghouls who meet the qualifications. but with this privilege comes regulations, and not all are keen to accept them. certified ghouls must live under a strict set of rules, and stepping out of line could cost them their lives..."

the story will take place in new york city and all characters must be ocs with realistic face claims. if you're interested or would like more information, please pm me! i will only be accepting a small number of people, so expect to be asked some questions! c:
grizzly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:57 am

Just wondering if a roleplay based off of my capsule breeding pair is a good idea. I have an idea on the lore and obviously I'll be open to other dragons or even fake capsule characters based on my pair. If you would be interested please PM me!

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby Nebelung » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:12 am

Nebelung wrote:
      Greetings!

I'm very interested in holding a Warriors / Watership Down rp, where all the characters are rabbits, but behave like warrior cats. There will be similar crossover names (thunderpath for a road; two-part names, ie. Fireheart instead of Fire or Fire Heart, etc.), as well as nature-based plots similar to those found in the first half of Watership Down and the first two series of Warrior Cats.

The first minor plot would be more like a trial run. Players will have a chance to interact with one another and form character relationships as they adjust to playing what is essentially "Warrior Rabbits." Then when everyone is prepared, a natural disaster like a storm or fire will hit their territory and send everything spiraling. If that goes well, it can be continued with its own subplots and so on, with the possibility of other Warrens (as opposed to Clans) being created!

I will provide a dictionary for common words used in this universe, as well as a list of plants and herbs rabbits eat, as opposed to the usual prey lists found in most Warrior Cat roleplays.

If you are interested or have any feedback whatsoever, please don't hesitate to inform me!

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdown » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:18 am

Anyone interested in an avatar the last Airbender role play, it will be set around Legend of Korra and people would start to branch out to different bending types (earth to metal, fire to lightning etc) and the bad guys will be people who take away bending powers. No cannon characters but oc can be related.

Pm me or quote this~~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In the beginning

the Universe was created.

This had made many people

very angry and has been

widely regarded as a bad move.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
『 Snowden.
xx.Bisexual.
x.xNarnia. 』
『 Tax Payer.