ѧѦѧ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏᴄʟᴀɴ 𖠰⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ mods, please lock!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ѧѦѧ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏᴄʟᴀɴ 𖠰⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ ᴅ&ғ

Postby C a s » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:40 am

SoftBeee wrote:
i wanna completely finish my characters before i post </3 i’ll try and work on them tonight

you're all good, i understand!! i probably won't make another post on the thread until nightstar's post is up.

i've extended the warrior cap to 22! one of those spots is already reserved by someone via pm, but a bigger clan works well for the plot, so i decided to bump it up.

i'm also looking to make a female character to even out my genders - anyone have any kin they'd really like me to make?

my cats are also open for plotting though!!

Mushroomdapple41 mn female warrior; has experienced a lot of grief that she feels personally responsible for. Her kits were killed by Vulturestar because she told them the stories of StarClan that her deceased mentor (also killed by Vulture) told her, though nobody in the Clan knows that's what happened to them, since it seems they got sick and died (Mushroom assumes the universe was punishing her for breaking the ValleyClan Code). This only happened a couple of moons ago, so the grief is still fresh. Her mate, Fernfoot, left her for telling their kits the stories of StarClan, and then later left the Clan because they accused him of killing their kits. He's open to play as a loner! Her sister is Houndfang, but Houndfang doesn't like her and avoids her.
@Cradily - I can see Bluefire being friends with her! Mushroom would believe her suspicions about her brother's death right away, and would be a safe cat to confide in, since strange tragedy that could probably be explained easily seem to follow her.
@everyone - Fernfoot is open to make! Her former mate, mentioned above, who is now an outsider. He wasn't exiled, he left of his own accord once Vulturestar started rumors he'd murdered his own kits and the Clan fed into it. No pressure if nobody wants to, but I do think he'd be a good source of drama for anybody who wants to play another character; I think he'd have a decent chance of reentry, especially since he was a loyal warrior and Nightstar knows the truth about the kits.

Houndfang41 mn female warrior, sister to Mushroomdapple. She avoid her sister at all costs, she thinks Mushroom has bees in her brain and is very jealous of the fact that after Mushroom's mentor was exiled Vulturestar became her mentor. She's very ambitious and longs to be important in the Clan and important to her Clanmates. Open for anything; especially like-minded friends. Heronshade was her mentor, currently mentors Wrenpaw.
@Albino - I was thinking perhaps Hound was good friends with Hawkfang, so she and Albinoleap would have grieved him together, and now they're pretty close?
@Queen - Houndfang could have been Flowerpad's mentor!

Heronshade66 mn male warrior, father of Toadpaw, his mate was Plumflight. Used to be cold and distant towards his Clanmates, until Plum changed his outlook on life. She gave him one son before her death, and Heronshade cherishes him (the feeling isn't mutual). He mentored Houndfang, and his mentor was Sunstripe. He's still very close to Sunstripe, and is for sure open to friends and maybe even future romances!
@Takk - Heronshade could have been Thistleheart's mentor!

Sunstripe88 mns, male senior warrior. Very adherant to the ValleyClan Code, a stickler for the rules. He was apprenticed to Sparrowstep, and trained Heronshade, as well as his deceased mate, Beetail. She was the love of his life, but couldn't have kits. Way after she passed, Sunstripe decided he wanted to be a father, and is currently expecting a litter with his dear friend Shimmerpool, though the two couldn't make it work as mates. Open for friendships, though I don't think he'd really want to try to find another mate, Beetail was his one and only and not being able to stay mates with Shimmerpool proved to him he shouldn't have tried to move on.
@Soft - Sunstripe could have been Applebloom's mentor!
@tauriel. - Sunstripe could have mentored Cedarwhisker; I think it would be cute if he had mentored Dovespeckle, too. He could be a sort of father figure to the two of them, since they didn't have a close bond with their fathers (if I read the forms correctly).

Toadpaw11 mns, male apprentice. Absolute brat of a cat, annoying to be around. Very nosy, feeds off of drama, hates listening to other cat. He's the son of Heronshade and Plumflight, and finds his father suffocating. His mentor is Bluefire.
@tauriel. - I think Toadpaw might develop a crush on Turtlepaw.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:22 am

I think that would work nicely, especially since I added some anxiety with Thistleheart with approaching him. It would make a lot of sense that she’d be hesitant to comfort her former mentor but also feel obligated ^^
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:29 am

@C a s

That sounds good!

Will get my first post up today
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:04 am

ooo yeah i would be cool with sunstripe having been applebloom’s mentor!

also — if anyone would want to make orchardpaw a sibling or applebloom a sibling, feel free!
i know they aren’t complete just yet but i would be open to plotting out some friends, might help with making some of their history

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:37 am

Finally got a post up, sorry it's taken me so long! Nightstar has just called a clan meeting and will announce the deputy in my next post, along with some other "exciting news." ;)

Cas, yes yes yes I love the idea of Bluefire and Mushroomdapple being friends! I think they would definitely serve as a huge source of comfort for each other, and Blue would also think the death of Mushroom's kits is extreeemely suspicious.

I maay make some more characters later on but since I've been so busy lately I'm going to hold off on it for now, just so I'm able to keep up. uwu

Also, @tauriel this is completely out of the blue and you probably don't remember me but we used to rp years ago!! We had a 1x1 called StoneClan, I went by Sparxychu/ChainedRei back in the day, not sure if you remember either of those but in any case, it's good to see you again!
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:49 am

@cas that sounds great! Cedarwhisker’s dad is dead and Dovespeckle’s father has never been in the picture so Sunstripe would definitely be a good father figure and mentor for them!
Toadpaw crushing on Turtlepaw would be super cute! I’m not sure how she’d take to his personality but he seems like he’d help her grow out of her shell! It would probably take her a little longer to return his feelings I think.

@queen of flames I think Dovespeckle and Flowerpad could be friends? They would’ve grown up together and have a somewhat similar personality!

@Takk, I think Heatherpaw and Turtlepaw might be good friends! They both have that strong sense of empathy to bond over.

@Cradily, oh my gosh hi!! I remember you and Stoneclan! I think you were Sparxychu back then because I don't remember the other user! It's great to see you again as well!
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ѧѦѧ martenpaw & galewhistle 𖠰⋆˖⁺‧₊☽

Postby anathema » Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:17 pm

name martenpaw (martenkit, martenfang)
    gender she-cat
    age 12 moons
    rank apprentice (kit, warrior)
    description a brown tabby she-cat with green eyes and protruding fangs.

personality martenpaw is an ambitious cat who, at the same time, doesn't know where her loyalties and morals lie. half of her is deeply suspicious of nightstar and all the strange events occurring in valleyclan, while the other half just wants to be a faithful apprentice and subsequently demonstrate she is ready to be a warrior. martenpaw cares a lot about proving herself and has big aspirations, such as wanting to become leader someday. she's the type of cat to dream hard and work harder, and all she hopes is that other cats see it, too. that said, while charismatic and friendly, she can have a pretty big head sometimes. after all, being the oldest current apprentice makes her feel like a leader in her own right already.

history martenpaw was born to hailmist and a father only known to the latter. though initially planning to make their relationship known to the clan, galewhistle refused after two of their four kits died stillborn. selfishly, he didn't want the other warriors to think he had weak genes. brokenhearted by her mate's betrayal, hailmist fled the clan once their kits became apprentices; along with her went their secret. around this time galewhistle thought about connecting with his kits, but after seeing that martenpaw resembled her mother far more than himself he decided against it forever. he covertly liked stoatpaw a bit better, but figured this was because the tom had been apprenticed to him. nevertheless, nothing ever surfaced and no closure was found.

in the earlier moons of her apprenticeship, martenpaw decided that staying close with stoatpaw, in spite of their family's issues, would be her best bet to leading a happy life. at the same time, though, she'd still ask other cats if they knew who her father was. she first thought it to be an upstanding older warrior like sunstripe or stagspring, but no matter how much she interrogated them they never bit. martenpaw struggled to cope; she tried to tell herself that cats like them didn't want to neglect their duties to take care of a failed litter. this caused her survivor's guilt eat her alive, and she often found herself genuinely believing that she shouldn't have lived either. on her worst days, she used this as the true justification for why their dad never stepped forward.

as her final assessment sits on the horizon, martenpaw has begun to give up on her sleuthing. for many moons stoatpaw has encouraged her to try and focus on what they have; as such, her hope in finding their dad has dwindled significantly. martenpaw knows he just wants what's best for her, and that her obsession will only interfere with her future obligations as a warrior... but how she'd really love to give the negligent tom responsible for all this a piece of her mind.

sexuality lesbian
    crush none (open)
    mate none
    kits none

parents hailmist (mother), galewhistle (father)
    siblings stoatpaw (brother), milkkit (sister) bisonkit (brother)
    grandparents doveflame (grandmother), windfall (grandfather)

mentor cardinalheart
    apprentice n/a

name galewhistle (galekit, galepaw)
    gender tom
    age 54 moons
    rank warrior (kit, apprentice)
    description a long-haired dark brown tabby tom with ice-blue eyes.

personality galewhistle isn't your typical villain. instead of being outwardly vicious, bloodthirsty, or corrupt, he takes on a colder, more calculating role. better-versed in battle strategy and subtle manipulation than any actual bodily skill required of a warrior, he prefers to lurk in the shadows and observe instead of speaking or offering his opinions. he's a pretty big fan of nightstar, as the tom aligns with his morals, and finds the new leader to be pretty bold for most likely killing vulturestar. galewhistle is thrilled for this new era of valleyclan, and hopes to be able to finally make his mark with it.

history though galewhistle is an older cat, he'd never heard of starclan until he was a young warrior. irregardless, he's never held any sort of credence in an afterlife; he's always been a major proponent of exercising free will, and the idea of having gods and objective morals clashes with that. his early clan life was awful; his mother was detached, and his father was a raging narcissist. this laid the very first bricks for the dark and standoffish disposition. as an apprentice, galewhistle took bigger interest in wit and generalship than physical prowess. being the best strategist in the clan was what mattered to him most; he wanted his clanmates to see him as the smartest and most cunning, rather than some big, brawny cat with no brains inside.

when galewhistle was a young warrior, his father passed away over a sickness-laden leaf-bare. he didn't really care, though, because an even bigger disease was plaguing the clan at the time: cloudsong's inane religious beliefs, as well as how she tried to impose them on an apprentice-aged mushroomdapple. the old she-cat's waffling quickly spread to the other apprentices, including his own. it was the first time galewhistle had ever heard of starclan; he immediately hated it and rejected it, demanding his apprentice do the same in order to save face. galewhistle was certain cloudsong was mentally unstable and trying to get everyone killed or exiled, and once she was gone he was deeply relieved that no collateral harm had been caused.

after the starclan plight died out, galewhistle's briefly outspoken nature had completely disappeared and he returned to being a brooding observer, only chiming in when it came time to collaborate with his superiors. he found a secret mate in a bubbly and curious she-cat named hailmist; she gave birth to their litter soon after. martenpaw and stoatpaw were the only survivors out of four, but they were never told that galewhistle was their father. with his son now being his apprentice, galewhistle's outward persona has only hardened even further as to obfuscate any sort of potential bond between them. he's more worried than ever that his kits are beginning to piece things together... and that those worries may very well be rational.

sexuality straight
    crush none (to be smurshatter)
    mate hailmist (formerly)
    kits martenpaw (daughter), stoatpaw (son), bisonkit (son), milkkit (daughter)

parents doveflame (mother), windfall (father)
    siblings none
    grandparents unknown

mentor n/a
    apprentice unknown (formerly), stoatpaw
Last edited by anathema on Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:00 am, edited 19 times in total.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:31 am

glad everyone is on board with those ideas!!

@soft - could I make a younger sibling for Apple? I wanted to make a younger warrior, since most of my cats are 40 mns+. if not, perhaps an older sister for orchar, depending on what you have planned for them?
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:52 am

@Cas, I’m tempted to play Fernfoot but only if no one else would rather play him! I’d rather give someone else the opportunity before I take him. He’d certainly be a fun cat to play!

Edit: actually, never mind I do want to play him please!
@catfrog, perhaps I could make him a younger sibling of Stagspring or an older sibling of Windpaw?
Last edited by tauriel. on Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:05 am

C a s wrote:
@soft - could I make a younger sibling for Apple? I wanted to make a younger warrior, since most of my cats are 40 mns+. if not, perhaps an older sister for orchar, depending on what you have planned for them?

i’m cool with either! apple is just a bit of a… neglectful mother i’m feeling, leaving orchard a bit bitter and distant. just let me know :o

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me