The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse Discussion (Open)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse Discussion (Open and Accept

Postby Gravis Cordis » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:23 pm

Name: Jaiyana
Nickname: Jay
Religion: Agnostic
Orientation: Bisexual
Crush: Open
Love: Open
Spouse: None
Children: None
Family: None
Weapon(s): M40 Rifle, two Glock 19's, and a Panga Machete.
Personality: Quite, brave, intelligent, snarky, and a bit unreliable, Jaiyana is somewhat of a loner and more brain than brawn. She is the type to shoot from afar before she gets up close and personal and she doesn't enjoy anything related to socializing and would much rather be by herself. She can be somewhat sweet and playful when nothing stressful is going on but times like that are few and far in between. She is willing to take risks when needed and isn't afraid of killing a few walkers (Or people) to survive. On occasion, Jay will enjoy talking to people, but prolonged encounters basically tire her out and make her rather irritable. For this reason, she doesn't get along with others that well so it's extremely likely that she will up and leave if a group isn't working out. Jay hates being in the way and more than that, she hates it when people are in her way. Having an intense fear of dogs, Jaiyana will probably avoid anyone who owns a dog for the sake of not having a panic attack. Aside from disliking dogs, she likes the company of just about any other animals, snakes especially. Hence why she has a pet African Rock Python. Due to owning a fairly wild snake, Jay is skilled in providing care for reptiles and she knows how to calm agitated animals. She is somewhat skilled in martial arts, having taken Aikido for a few years before becoming to busy to keep at it. She is very good with a sniper rifle and decent with her machete.
Appearance: Pale skin tone, straight brown hair and greenish/blue eyes. Fairly slim and attractive. 5ft 3in tall
History: Born to two very fierce and very rich environmentalists, Jaiyana grew up in a custom built house that was completely self sufficient. Solar panels, water purification. The whole deal. As a kid, she studied science and her dream was to one day help animals recover from poaching and such. For several years during college, she worked in a zoo than was mainly focused on rehabilitating animals. Therefore, she has a lot of knowledge with many species on animals. One day, when she was nine-teen, she and her college buddies went on a trip to Florida. While there, she found a baby python abandoned in the Everglades National Park. As it was her duty to help protect and rehabilitate animals, she took in the hatchling and returned to her home in Nevada Unfortunately, as the python was just a baby, it would never have the experience to go into the wild. So, she kept it in the zoo she worked at and until the undead starting walking around, that's where Snuggles (The python) stayed. upon discovering that dead people were coming back to eat the living, Jay rushed to the Rehabilitation Zoo and grabbed Snuggles to take her to her parents house. Her parents were gone with no sign of them ever being there expect for a blood stain on the front door. So she camped out in the house with Snuggles, her nineteen and a half foot long snake, not leaving unless it was to help Snuggles hunt.

Pet-

Name: Snuggles
Species: Snake
Breed: African Rock Python
Length: 19 ft and 7 in
Weight:167 lb

(None of the images above are mine)
Last edited by Gravis Cordis on Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:03 am

-Basics-
Name: Clayton Buck
Nickname: Bucky, Clay
Race: Caucasian
Accent: Southern

-Physical Details-
Height: 5'11
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: green
Defining features:

-personality-
Loves: nature, barbeque, trucks, muscle cars
Hates: cities, rude people, salads, small cars
Talents/skills: rock climbing, racing
Strengths: brave, determined, patient
Weaknesses: reckless, rigorous, practical

-relationships-
Father: unknown
Mother: unknown
Siblings: Amanda Buck
Crush: open
Dating: open
Spouse: --
Children: --

-combat-
Weapons/gear: sword, 22. Pistol, pocket knife, small sledgehammer

-background-
Educational background: High school diploma
Backstory: he had a pretty good life before the apocalypse, normal life of a kid and a teenager, got into trouble a lot. his parents were always together and they lived in a house in the country with his little sister. after the apocalypse, he took his sister after their mom and dad got bit and they were always on the road, eventually, they found a farm which is where they found Biscuit, the name came from his little sister and she wouldn't let him leave the donkey behind. he and his sister ended up getting separated after a group had attacked them, he lost his sister but he got away with biscuit and only a grazed bullet wound to his shoulder.

-pets-

https://2014teamdonk.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/merlins-first-ride-sept-15-2014.jpg
name: Biscuit
species: Donkeu
breed: Mammoth donkey
Last edited by OutlawRedneck on Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:42 am

@Blackpearl44 If you want, you can make a character for my Malia! :3

@VulpesVelox Accepted!

@OutlawRedneck Accepted!
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:57 am

Can we just talk about how Sparrow literally fell through the ceiling causing so much chaos
Rip dip
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:58 am

Storm has absolutely no idea that she did that. He doesn't know what was walking up there, and didn't put two and two together.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:01 am

Can I just say I love this rp so much ❤❤ it got me to continue watching TWD again c:
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:54 am

EchoOfShatteredIce wrote:@Blackpearl44 If you want, you can make a character for my Malia! :3

@VulpesVelox Accepted!

@OutlawRedneck Accepted!

i definitely will!
anyone else?? c:
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:07 am

Blackpearl44 wrote:
EchoOfShatteredIce wrote:@Blackpearl44 If you want, you can make a character for my Malia! :3

@VulpesVelox Accepted!

@OutlawRedneck Accepted!

i definitely will!
anyone else?? c:

you could make Claytons little sister if you want, doesn't matter the age
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarGirl2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:49 pm

Name: Skylar Marie Storms
Nickname: Sky
Personality: Smart, brave, hard on herself, resourceful, loving, technology lover, doesn't want people close to her know when she's feeling down, creative and kind.
Orientation: Straight
History: On her trip to Florida, the car crashed and Sky was the only one left. She later met Justin and Kirk, who are now her family besides her cat Midnight.
Education: Went to a school for kids with disabilities
Pet: Midnight
Weapon: Bow&arrow

Name: Justin Anthony Ross
Nickname: N/A
Personality: Protective, brave, smart, resourceful, doesn't trust easily, stubborn, clever, reliable and dependable.
Weapon: .22 pistol
History: While caring for his siblings and parents, a storm broke out and he tried to get them all out, but was the only one who made it, though he was saved by Dusk, his favorite horse. Kirk and Sky are his only family now, with the exception of his horse, Dusk, and fears that the zombies or untrusting people could kill them, and, somehow, Dusk and Justin have been protecting each other as well as Sky and Kirk ever since.
Education: Georgia Tech
Job: Engineer
Pet: Dusk
Breed: Warmblood

Name: Kirk David Jones
Nickname: N/A
Personality: Helpful, understanding, caring, stubborn, defensive, good friend, loyal, clever, resourceful.
History: While playing baseball with his dad, the same storm that killed Justin's relatives broke out. He tried to get everyone to safety but things didn't go as planned and only Kirk and his pet dog, Duke survived. They later met Sky and Justin, who are now family.
Education: Was still going to Virgnia Tech
Pet: Duke
Species: German Shepard
Weapon: Bow&arrow
StarGirl2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:12 pm

I find it funny how Gears has been carrying a backpack and Neil hasn’t asked about what’s in it yet. XD like you can probably hear the tools banging around in there.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me