CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue May 18, 2021 12:13 pm

Can I get a recap? I should be able to jump in sometimes within the next couple days.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue May 18, 2021 5:14 pm

@mushroomhead - accepted!
@sunhorse - there's a brief synopsis of events on the front page now, but I can potentially give a more in-depth recap tomorrow?
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed May 19, 2021 6:01 am

Haha that’d be helpful
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Wed May 19, 2021 1:13 pm

for the sake of my sanity, skelebois are no longer getting replies lmao

I'm gonna do some follow up bits in Nicholas' and the main skeleboi post giving some background but after that y'all are free to write them as npcs as they degrade :thumbup:
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed May 19, 2021 1:29 pm

@sunhorse - Ok I don't have the energy for like,, a huge and very specific recap but here's something sjdgfjg

- questers are in a 50's style roadside diner (called Ma's Diner) for a late lunch; their food has just arrived. Pegasi are waiting outside (with Ash bc the lights were too bright for his sensitive eyes). Their waitress is a young hispanic woman about their age named Sofia, and there is an older woman serving coffee who seems to be her superior (that's all for the diner npcs thus far). The diner itself is relatively busy; not too busy but there's some chatter in there and 50's music playing. The questers themselves are in one of the larger corner booths, hence how they all fit lol. Mira is on one end and Jamie on the other as far as I recall. They are generally just vibing and making small talk; a nice little reprieve from all the chaos.

- at camp, Vivienne led an army of skeletons, ghosts, and venti to attack. The only people who have actually seen her are Will, Aydan, and Jude - word has gotten around a bit to Ophelia (though she's quite confused lol). Vivienne's army distracted Peleus, stole the golden fleece, and flooded into the camp. Most campers are still fighting them rn. The skeletons and ghosts have ghost guns; if you are shot with a bullet there's no blood or anything - your body just thinks its been shot, and you start going into shock as it tries to heal the nonexistent wound. The skeletons can be hit with normal weapons, and the ghosts can only be hit with iron (regular or stygian). They cannot necessarily be controlled by children of the underworld because they are already under a god's control (Nicholas's, to be exact). The satyrs are up in arms against the monsters as well, playing Village People songs on the panpipes to get CHB's plant life on the offensive.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Wed May 19, 2021 5:09 pm

if anyone has a place that honey can jump in, please let me know!
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed May 19, 2021 5:26 pm

I have Hunter and I think Kade open?

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Thu May 20, 2021 12:10 pm

@elliott. i think most everyone is flocking to cabins 7 and 10 at the moment, though there is still the golden fleece missing if that's anything honey would want to get into!
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Fri May 21, 2021 3:59 pm

delilah, dahlia, theo, val and ana are open for anyone!
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Fri May 21, 2021 7:32 pm

i’ll make a starter for honey tmr && anyone’ll be able to respond!
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me