CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby FerretMonarch » Mon May 10, 2021 3:33 pm

Takara wrote:@sunhorse99

Of course! Please take as much time as you need,

@FerretMonarch
I'll add Jen's last post to my next one, but a lot has happened since then. Do you know what page you need a recap from?

@anyone
If interactions are needed, Reese is open!

I have 0 idea. I am so sorry! It's been a struggle with the end of school approaching, school related things I never had to worry about, getting my license, and work has like 0 people at any given time, so there's just no time. I'm sorry.

I know it was before the quester timeskip, but tbh I don't know how close that was to whats been posted
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Tue May 11, 2021 4:53 am

sorry for the delay, it's assessment season shmfbdh i'll have a reply up tomorrow ^^;
x
ImageImageImageImage
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue May 11, 2021 4:55 am

You're all good! Life comes first ofc <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Wed May 12, 2021 11:14 am

Name: Mateo Cortez
Nickname: Any
Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/Him
Birthday: November 30th
Sexuality: Pansexual

Camp info.
Godly parent: Hephaestus
Claimed: Yes
Powers:
Technokinesis: Enhanced Forging (can build any weapon out of any material), Trap creation and Incapacitation ( can create and dismantle any trap)
Pyrokinesis: Can control fire. Fire immunity, Super-heated fire (Increase the heat of fire)
Cursing: He can curse trinkets and jewelry
Beads: 8
Weapons: Labrys axe (His guitar can turn into Labrys if he strums a certain cord, to change back Mateo has to hum the same notes), Shield, and a double action revolver

Physical description
Height: 6 ft 2 in
Build: Built like an MMA fighter
Hair color and style: Dark brown and wavy
Eye color: Dark brown
Scars, tatts, birthmarks: Has a scar on the right side of his rib cage

Personality
General: Mateo has a glass half empty view on life and is hot headed (yes I did it on purpose). He views himself as broken and hard to put up with even if that may not be the case. He loves making weapons for his fellow campers and when he’s not in the forge he’s conceptualizing designs for the campers. He also can be found in the arena punching dummies, he was training to be an MMA fighter to mostly help expel his anger and he continues to train whenever he feels he’s pent up too much anger. He is a hard worker and loves working with his hands. He is brawny but also has some brains, he’s not as smart as the Athena kids but is no airhead. He is an ambivert, he won’t push to make friends but he’s not against having friends. Loves music and will be often found with headphones on his head or around his neck all the time.
Dislikes: People in his space
Fears: Losing his loved one’s and death
Fatal Flaws: Cynical and a perfectionist

Code: Select all
[color=#E56717][center][size=150][b]『☼ ☀』 [/b]Mateo Cortez[b]『☼ ☀』 [/b][/size][/center][/color]
[center][size=85][color=#E56717]Son of Hephaestus ♫ Cabin 9 ♫ 17 ♫ Pansexual[/color][/size][/center]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[color=#E56717][/color]

[left][color=#E56717]Tags:
Last edited by *Lovel* on Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:59 am, edited 7 times in total.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed May 12, 2021 11:22 am

Accepted! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

robyn adams

Postby sweet.peaches~ » Thu May 13, 2021 5:13 am

general information
full name - robynna "robyn" valerie adams
nicknames - robyn, robyn hood, maui (guy from moana)
gender/pronouns - cisfemale (she/her)
age - seventeen
birthday - november 4th (scorpio)
sexuality - closeted homosexual

camp information
weapon(s) - δόξα (glory) and χάρη (grace)
δόξα (glory) - silver chained necklace that when taken off the neck, it transforms into a whip - a long, average gray rope. although not necessarily lethal to monsters or demigods, the whip can nevertheless still do a lot of damage if used correctly. to revert the whip back into a necklace, all robyn needs to do is tie it together and it'll go back. wears the chained necklace all the time in case she's in danger.
χάρη (grace) - usually a glass bottle kept in her purse but once the cap is pulled open, it turns into a lengthy wooden pole with a pointed end made out of celestial bronze. often used as her main weapon, the spear will become a glass bottle again if the cork has been directed close.
godly parent - aphrodite
claimed? - yes
cabin - 10
powers - shapeshifting and amokinesis.
shapeshifting - advanced. uses this power in her daily life (away from the eyes of those foolish mortals, of course) to change her eye color, hair color, little face features, clothes, and more. once has been able to shift her face to something completely different however it didn't last long. although it has once stopped a monster from attacking her, robyn hasn't exactly used this ability for good - drama's easy to grasp when you're able to change your looks into someone else's (as she's gone older, luckily she hasn't done too much harm anymore).
amokinesis - beginner. ability to control the emotion of love - despite being the offspring of aphrodite, she is not too experienced with this power of hers nor does she use it too often. robyn is able to sense who loves who however manipulating others to love someone else or her is a bit more difficult. despite all that, she still tries her best with amokinesis and is hoping to learn how to be more advanced with it, especially since she has no charmspeak.
skills - makeup, camping, film, and theatre/acting.
makeup - although robyn may already be considered attractive, that didn't stop her from getting taught by the other aphrodite campers how to use makeup. during her summers at camp half-blood she has practiced dozens of times - not only on herself but other kids - and is rather proud of this skill.
camping - she would never admit this but robyn absolutely adores 'roughing it out.' creating tents, roasting marshmallows, sleeping outdoors, watching the stars, and adding firewood to the campfire were key memories she had when going into the forest with her adoptive parents. that's why she'd been overjoyed when she had been invited to camp despite knowing that it was just a shelter for demigods. when she was younger she had begged her dads for her to be a full camper but since she didn't get too much attention from monsters and she had school, they politely said no. now that she was older, robyn understands why they declined and rather enjoys the mortal world.
film - strangely, instead of being the actor in a movie (strange for an aphrodite kid anyways), robyn would prefer to be behind the scenes, creating what would be shown later. as soon as she was able to hold a video camera, she wanted to be a filmmaker. after practice of making stupid clay stop-motion videos and editing them when she was in elementary school, her skill had grown to making full-on professional short films. despite learning that she was a demigod when she was eleven, her desire to be a filmmaker had never changed. in fact, robyn's ultimate goal is to work on a movie that becomes incredibly popular.
theatre/acting - school plays, community plays - she did them all. not only because she was deeply encouraged by her dads but because there had been something satisfying about theatre. for a few hours at most, they would do a show that had needed about dozens of rehearsals to get to that point. anyways, she had friends who enjoyed acting and although she wasn't a major theatre nerd (only recognizes a few musical titles), she wouldn't mind doing theatre again.
number of beads on necklace - six (summer camper)

physical description
stands at 5'6 inches with a pear-shaped body, considered not underweight however not overweight either. has a copperish coloration to her skin. only has a few freckles on her face, mostly addressed to her nose and cheeks. has a beauty mark under her lip. the color of her hair changes many times when using her shapeshifting abilities but it doesn't last too long. it is dyed magenta however her natural hair color is black. wavy and longer than her shoulders, however barely reaches her back. robyn always plays around with her hair, commonly with different types of braid, but normally styled with a crown braid. her eyes also change every week but usually shifts to her natural color (deep brown) after a few days. robyn isn't a big fan of piercings however she does have a simple heart tattoo on her shoulder and a rose tattoo on her wrist. has an odd and excessive amount of vintage dresses with floral patterns, differing from either mono-toned to incredibly bright, although robyn prefers simpler styles (ex). even wears nightgowns to sleep. even in the cold, she'll continue to wear dresses by hiding jeans with long boots and wearing a sweater + turtleneck combo under the gown. often wears mary janes platforms or her favorite pair of leather boots along with stockings or white plain socks. her makeup style would be considered as 'natural' but robyn wouldn't mind adding some glamorous glitter eyeshadow or magenta lipstick. she always has painted nails, whether they be the shades light pink or white.

personality & background
robyn is a very complicated person, mostly because she often doesn't let her 'inner self' show. at first glance, she seems to be the stereotypical image of an aphrodite kid - shallow, vain, overly confident, attractive, gossipy, and charming. even when you talk to her as a friend, she seems to confirm your thinking. elegant and graceful is what she continues to strive to be, but unfortunately it's just a mask robyn wears. her 'inner self' or 'monster' as she dramatically calls it, is simply just a girl who is always stressed out and emotional and hates herself. we can't forget her sweet and gentle side either. rather than being proud about how she looks, she sometimes hates her real appearance - at least she can get happiness from shapeshifting herself for a little bit. 'confident' is not a personality trait that robyn would describe herself as she is completely the opposite. she doesn't believe in herself and often tries to make others do something. dependent? yes. and having the title of 'mean girl' and 'player' isn't something that sits well with her. in fact, there's a little more as to why she's always so uncommittable to the guys she's dated and as soon as they get close or it's been a week, robyn breaks up with him, either with a text or public humiliation.

nevertheless, she always feels regretful and guilty afterwards but she has to reassure herself that this is what daughters of aphrodite are supposed to be. the pressure of having to be perfect all the time leads to an unhealthy amount of breakdowns spent in her cabin bathroom, although she'd never admit it. only a few people, usually extremely close friends or half-siblings, has seen how she's much nicer (and awkward) when she takes off the mask but robyn often has her persona on and never takes it off. when she does, she'd be disappointed in herself, wanting to punish herself for that. you're not being a real aphrodite kid, the voice in her head would say, what would they say if they knew the truth? that you've been faking it all this time? they'd leave you to rot. leading her to be completely frightened. doesn't like to make people mad so she often does her best to appeal to other people's needs, even desperate to make sure that she pleases them. her fatal flaw is that she continues to believe she's inferior to others therefore losing opportunities she would normally have. some close seconds are that robyn is incredibly secretive and bottles her feelings off which leads to late night bathroom cries + she is the most indecisive person you've ever met.

her past victims, er i mean ex-boyfriends, have all liked her first before she made a move on them. even then, she never really liked them back. robyn admittedly had never kissed anyone on the lips. as soon as she was fifteen, she basically started to date boys and never stopped. flirting and charming them did the trick and she'd have them on her fingertips until the dreaded breakup would happen. 'course, a little crush on a girl when she was sixteen made her realize the truth - the reason she wouldn't be able to be attracted to these guys was because she was lesbian. and robyn despised this. even though knowing that being in the lgbtq+ community was alright, the teasing from the kids about having two dads did not help her feel better about this realization. they're gonna hate you. they'll be disgusted. daughters of aphrodite can't like girls; impossible. her own thoughts seemed to worsen after the realization and her mental health, already low, became even more unstable. just a bunch of internalized homophobia. so poor robyn had to deal with feeling outcasted and lonely throughout her life knowing that people only liked the version of herself she put up, not who she actually was.

quirks - bathrooms are weirdly her favorite place to have a meltdown in - addicted to tea; drinks different types of tea everyday, 2-3 cups - speaks french (love language) and spanish semi-fluently - hates borrowing stuff from others - fidgets with her hands when she's nervous - has a diary but refuses to confess about its existence, contains lots of dark thoughts - dances in the rain
likes - filmmaking - acting/theatre - learning more languages - tea (the drink, not drama) - birds - christmas - parties
dislikes - fireworks (the noise terrifies her) - her first name (robynna) - the truth - her adoptive parents being pointed out - halloween
fears - disappointing others - imperfection/failure - judgement - heights
allergies - eggs

nothing too majorly traumatic about her past. lives in arizona. her birth dad had died in a car crash shortly after she was born and brought to him so robyn had to be brought to an orphanage until she was five. that was when a nice couple, roman and robert, went to adopt her. she had no problems with having two dads and adored them as they were basically only guardians she had ever had was and constantly worried about losing them.

shortly after she had joined her middle school, she met a satyr and had been targeted by a mean cyclops. luckily she was able to escape (the only time that she had shapeshifted to change her looks and robyn had been thoroughly confused about what had happened) and was brought to camp by the satyr. it wasn't a surprise that after two summer of staying at camp, she had been claimed by aphrodite and transformed into a weird beauty queen, but of course that led to all the pressure and weight on her shoulders to be the perfect player everyone thought of her as... so maybe she should have just stayed home.

personal relationships
work in progress!! feel free to pm/dm me for relations. c:
tweety - named after the bird from looney tunes, a yellow parrot that lives at camp half-blood. rescued after a past camper had passed away and left tweety in her hands. isn't able to bring the bird back to arizona due to the apartment she lives in however does still adore him. he stays in the aphrodite cabin in a giant bird cage and enjoys singing and chirping all day long. robyn plays with him all the time - when she's gone, her fellow half-siblings take care of tweety.

extra information
faceclaim - lily collins
fonts - summer flower, league spartan
quote - coco chanel (first), anne bronte (second)

Last edited by sweet.peaches~ on Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
sweet.peaches~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu May 13, 2021 1:53 pm

Accepted!! c:
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ── `honey, sweet, a little selfish , )

Postby elliott. » Thu May 13, 2021 9:11 pm

name: honey jade romano
    nicknames: sometimes goes by her middle name, jade, but has also been called hon or ro.
    gender/pronouns: afab, she/her
    birthday: july twenty-ninth, two thousand and four
    sexuality: bisexual

weapon(s):
    xxxbutterfly ring:
    xxxxhoney has a silver ring around her right middle ring that has a small butterfly charm on it, a homage
    xxxxto her mother, who bears golden butterfly wings in some forms. whenever she wills it to, the ring
    xxxxturns into a full bow, prettily carved with illustrations of iris' travels and history.
    xxxpearl necklace:
    xxxxalong with her ring, honey wears a pearl necklace wherever she goes. the pearls turn into both
    xxxxsmall bag strapped around her hip and her arrows, which are generic celestial bronze. the bag is
    xxxxcharmed so that it never runs out of arrows. the arrow bag was a gift from a former boyfriend, a
    xxxxson of hephaestus. she thanks him silently every time she uses it.
    xxxrainbow charm dagger:
    xxxxthe only weapon that honey owns that doesn't look like an accessory in simple form is her celestial
    xxxxbronze dagger, which looks like a silver rainbow charm when it isn't in weapon form. she refuses to
    xxxxput it on a bracelet in case she loses it, so she usually keeps it in a velvet box in her backpack, so
    xxxxthat it's protected from everything. she only uses her dagger for close combat, and only when she
    xxxxreally needs it. the end of the hilt of her dagger has a reflective glass piece that acts like a fun
    xxxxkaleidoscope when she shines light on it. she uses it to temporarily blind individuals, especially
    xxxxbecause when she uses her dagger, it means people are too close for comfort.
    godly parent: iris
    claimed: yes
    cabin: fourteen
    power[s]:
    xxxphotokinesis:
    xxxxhoney can shape and manipulate visible light. although some people with photokinesis are able to
    xxxxcreate light, her power is limited to the point where the only thing she can emit is a small glow
    xxxxfrom her fingertips and finger nails. this is the first power honey learned and is therefore her most
    xxxxpowerful and the one she is the most skilled in, the girl able to make an already existing light
    xxxxbrighter and other assortments. honey's type of photokinesis is coordinated directly with her
    xxxxemotions, such as lights around her glowing brighter when she's angry or excited, or lights being
    xxxxextremely dim when she's sad or exhausted. despite this, there is certain amount of light she can
    xxxxcontrol with solely her mind, but it can be affected by her mood as well. if honey holds on to
    xxxxnegative energy, such as sadness or guilt, light will sometimes refuse to work with her. she blames
    xxxxher naivety and trust in people in her powers.
    xxxxxx↝ rainbow generation:
    xxxxxxxbecause of her photokinesis, honey also has the ability to create and bend rainbows. although
    xxxxxxxit isn't much of a useful power, she likes to use it to make rainbows in a jar gifts for friends,
    xxxxxxxalong with using it to brighten days and entertain the younger campers.
    xxxxxx↝ pyrokinesis:
    xxxxxxxbecause of her rainbow generation, honey can use light from her rainbows to conjure up colored
    xxxxxxxflames and burns. this is one of her least practiced powers, as she doesn't believe in hurting
    xxxxxxxanyone, but she does practice in case of needing it in defensive.
    xxxxxx↝ blindness inducement:
    xxxxxxxusing her photokinesis, honey can both temporarily and permanently blind individuals. because
    xxxxxxxshe doesn't like hurting others, she usually uses this playfully or competitively, but she isn't
    xxxxxxxafraid to use it seriously.
    xxxcommunication with animals:
    xxxxbecause of iris' connection to pegasi, she can summon and understand pegasi, although not speak to
    xxxxthem directly, like how poseidon's kids can.
    number of beads on necklace: seven

xxxappearance:
    xxxxxx↝ skin color:
    xxxxxxxbecause of her italian heritage, honey has nice honey-colored skin, pun not intended. although
    xxxxxxxit's a natural tan, her days, and years, of frolicking outside at camp have kept her tanned as
    xxxxxxxwell.
    xxxxxx↝ hair:
    xxxxxxxhoney has nice, thick hair that falls down to her chest in slight waves. it's layered, with it falling
    xxxxxxxevenly over both sides of her head, along with curtained bangs framing both sides of her face.
    xxxxxxxit's a dark brown, almost black, and she rarely straightens or curls it, so it's very healthy.
    xxxxxx↝ eyes:
    xxxxxxxdark brown, but if you catch it in the right light, it turns a nice caramel color.
    xxxxxx↝ height, build and weight:
    xxxxxxxjade is five foot seven, and has a more agile build. she has long legs and a smaller torso, with
    xxxxxxxeverything else being pretty average. she keeps up with workouts and often goes on jogs, so she
    xxxxxxxis very muscled. she weighs about one hundred and thirty pounds.
    xxxxxx↝ scars, piercings, tattoos and/or birthmarks:
    xxxxxxxother than a couple fading stick n pokes she did for fun on her hands and ankles, honey has no
    xxxxxxxtattoos, nor any want for some. her nose is pierced and is sporting a pretty silver nose ring. her
    xxxxxxxears are pierced at both first and second, and she also has a small cartilage piercing on her right
    xxxxxxxear. her first ear piercings always have dangling pearl earrings pushed through them, with basic
    xxxxxxxbulb silver piercings inside of her second and cartilage piercings.
    xxxxxx↝ clothing style and normal clothing:
    xxxxxxxhoney has a very flexible style, along with an amazing sense of it. she is a master at color
    xxxxxxxcoordination, and often mixes bright colors that others don't know how to mix. she usually flops
    xxxxxxxbetween a 'girly' and indie style depending on her mood, either favoring a mix of skirts, summer
    xxxxxxxdresses and shorter tops or baggy sweaters, mom jeans and vests. she is very picky about how
    xxxxxxxpeople see her and very stubborn about looking good always, and some say that they've never
    xxxxxxxeven seen her wear the same outfit twice. she likes to say it's because of her close connection
    xxxxxxxwith the aphrodite cabin.

xxxxxx↝ personality:
    xxxxxxxhoney, like her name, is nothing but sweet. she's willing to do anything for anyone, even people
    xxxxxxxshe barely knows, and that's how many people know her. despite her kindness and emotional
    xxxxxxxmaturity, she can be quite the stubborn spitfire, and it's very hard to persuade her to do things
    xxxxxxxshe doesn't like or doesn't think is right. jade cares for everybody, so once she doesn't like
    xxxxxxxsomeone, it is really hard for them to get back on her good graces. this also connects with her
    xxxxxxxundying loyalty for her friends and acquaintances. anybody who hurts them, hurts her. although
    xxxxxxxshe believes in peace and being friendly, she can be very blunt and aggressive towards anyone
    xxxxxxxshe sees as simple negative energy or bad eggs. honey is hard-working and determined, wanting
    xxxxxxxto do nothing but be the best her she can be, which explains why she is an ambitious
    xxxxxxxoverachiever, often working out until she is completely exhausted and more, along with doing
    xxxxxxxcertain tasks as soon as possible so that they are done and completely perfect way before due
    xxxxxxxdates. she's also a perfectionist, and doesn't like mistakes or flaws, in both objects, tasks or
    xxxxxxxherself.
    xxxxxx↝ likes:
    xxxxxxxworking out,xxrainbows,xxsunny days,
    xxxxxxxhappy people,xxanimals,xxriding pegasi,
    xxxxxxxdoing art,xxmaking crafts,xxcleaning and
    xxxxxxxorganizing,xxhanging out with others
    xxxxxx↝ dislikes:
    xxxxxxxjerks,xxrain,xxallergies
    xxxxxxxneon colors, xxbugs,xxblood,
    xxxxxxxbeing mean,xxfighting,xxyelling,
    xxxxxxxloud noises,xxfeeling incompetent
    xxxxxx↝ fears:
    xxxxxxxbeing abandoned,xxnot being good enough
    xxxxxx↝ fatal flaws:
    xxxxxxxbeing a perfectionist,xxbeing way too judgemental

xxxxxx↝ backstory:
    xxxxxxxhoney jade romano was born to andrea romano, a single dad, in miami, florida. she spent her
    xxxxxxxchildhood days walking the hot streets, roaming the beach, surfing, swimming and collecting.
    xxxxxxxin school, she was always the best student, getting the best grades and being the finest
    xxxxxxxteacher pet around. on her tenth birthday, her school was busted into by monsters, and she
    xxxxxxxwas personally chased out on to the parking lot. it was there where she was ushered into a cab
    xxxxxxxby a man with hooves, and it was there that she learned about camp half-blood, and who she
    xxxxxxxwas. when she first got to camp, the only thing she could think about was what her dad thought,
    xxxxxxxand how she missed him terribly, but soon she started adjusting, and within a few weeks, she
    xxxxxxxwas claimed by iris and settling into camp life. she got in contact with her dad via letters and
    xxxxxxxspoke a bit, but when he found out that the woman he had adored and had honey with before
    xxxxxxxshe disappeared was a goddess, his letters slowly started to become less and less frequent,
    xxxxxxxuntil her father completely cut off contact with her. honey had to spend summers at camp due
    xxxxxxxto the unknown whereabouts of her father, and has spent every summer there since then,
    xxxxxxxwith no connection at all to the guy who raised her for ten years. now that it's been seven
    xxxxxxxyears, she feels less resentment towards the man, especially since she believes in being the
    xxxxxxxnicest person she can be, but she still wonders where he went.

xxxxxx↝ relationships:
    xxxxxxxwip! dm me ab any possible friendships, crushes, etc etc, i'd love to develop some!
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri May 14, 2021 7:02 am

^^ Accepted! Welcome c:
I'll shoot you a pm about relations at some point later this week hopefully! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ramsay marie

Postby norvina! » Tue May 18, 2021 11:50 am

General Information
Full name: ramsay marie
Nicknames: ram
Gender/Pronouns: she/her
Birthday: may 6th
Sexuality: pansexual

Camp Information
Weapon(s): lullaby - a smooth black stone when tossed reveals to a full black scythe. the blade is posionus to the touch, dissolving matter immediately on contact.

nancy - a posioned dart gun, covered in carvings, stickers. a prized possession in ramsay's mind, kept somewhere near her.

Godly Parent: achyls
Claimed?: yes
Cabin: n/a
Powers: toxikinesis - control and affinity over posion. can turn regular plants/liquids to posion.

misery induction - able to induce misery upon numbers of people, the longer she tends to be around people the more miserable you'll feel. can sense misery on people, ramsay claims the misery has a specific smell

agility - enhanced agility, speedy and flexible when needed.

smaller abilities;
mild mind control - when around miserable people she can take over their minds
intelligence - large knowledge of posions and what their reactions are. basically a posion encyclopedia.
strength - enhanced strength compared to humans and demi-gods, a gift from her half protogenoi blood.

Physical Description
extremely pale skin littered with scars and burns working with different kinds of posion, silvery-white hair that hangs around her mid-back. intelligent black eyes, dark eyebrows with a scar running through her right eyeball. usually clad in a white jumpsuit from her mental facility, loves to wear loose clothes. a small vial necklace tied with string around her neck, filled with posion 'a last resort' in her mind. petite frame, standing around 5'4.

Personality & Background
ramsay grew up in several group homes as a kid, as a child she was very trusting and friendly to those around her. 'edith' the woman running the group home however was very cruel towards ramsay, the poor girl felt alone and sad for years. the mental affects had already taken its toll on ramsay. she'd become more manipulative and harsh towards other children, many feared her just as a child for her cold behavior. she was just misunderstood by many, hurting from the way she'd been treated for many years. after being claimed she met her mother in a dream, gifted her first weapon 'lullaby'. gaining her newfound ablilties and knowledge ramsay plotted to poison edith and the others at the group home, encouraged by her mother she poisoned them. getting caught by the authorities she was put on trial and deemed insane for her explinations, locked in a psychiatric hospital for life.

ramsay is very cunning, her intelligence is what she takes pride in the most. her motto being 'always have a plan ram' she's very much her own person, having an abnormally imaginative imagination she's often talking on tangents with herself due to many years on her own. she can be very comedic and sarcastic at times, other times she's usually too childish or grim. she's somewhat of a mommy's-girl, very respectful and loving of achyls despite her mother being the goddess of misery. a huge trickster, loves to play tricks on many. sometimes she can come off as an annoying teenager.

Personal Relationships
achyls - ramsay has a strong bond with her mother, she was the only one who had been kind to ramsay. vowing her loyalty towards her mother. often visited by her in dreams.

Anything Else ramsay loves tea and cakes, easily manipulated by good sweets and tea.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me