CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby FerretMonarch » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:50 am

Post is up; gotta love angst
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:36 pm

I’ll be posting tomorrow!
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galeslash7 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:28 am

@FerretMonarch I'll requote the post I made for Bay for you. I think it got lost lol
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:43 am

Okay thabk you hun!
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:25 pm

Image General Information
Full name: theodore wesley lovett
Nicknames: theo, teddy, wes.
Gender/Pronouns: male (he/him)
Birthday: april 12th
Sexuality: heterosexual

Camp Information
Weapon(s): 💌 an antique sword his father bought after sending him to camp, it was a sweet gift as his father tried to be supportive.
Godly Parent: aphrodite
Claimed?: yes
Cabin: 10
Powers: charmspeak he is very hypnotic in his words, easily able to tamper with the minds of others. although he has yet to control this ability he will be exceptionally well at getting his way. theo definitely wished he could've used this to not flunk his math classes.

amokinesis he has an affinity for how people feel, he's able to check who's feelings are genuine and who isn't. this comes naturally to him as he's quickly able to pick up on the emotions of anyone, almost as if he can't turn it off. sometimes it gives him a headache knowing how everyone feels.

minor telekinesis theo is able to manipulate how people see him, of course this is another ability he has yet to master. he won't be able to make huge transformations, only minor things like how his face looks or his hair, height, ect.

french fluency without ever taking a french class in his life, theo manage to learn the whole language practically over night. rarely speaks the language, it does help him when reading french literature.

Number of Beads on Necklace: 0

Physical Description
theo has soft honey blonde hair that is kept neat and short, it matches well with his soft brown eyes. he has clear skin, with a few freckles. has a nice boyish charm to him, theo is also very fashionable, enjoys picking out outfits and getting himself ready. he's still rather short around 5'4, he hasn't hit his growth spurt yet. he has round cute little ears that stick out making him look younger than he really is.
Personality & Background
theo grew up in queens, ny. not the best neighborhood but he loved the community, spending nights over with the neighbors and often sharing different cultural meals with eachother. he had a nice childhood, his father loved the boy to death working hard to provide for him. theo had many friends starting out at school, often being referred to as the 'prince' as he was extremely popular. his father was given a job opportunity in manhattan and they had to pack away everything and leave. theo didn't take too well to leaving he protested nearly every day against moving away yet his father couldn't let this job opportunity go. after saying goodbye, theo was sent to a more prestigious school as his father was able to afford it. quickly being thrust into a new social situation theo found himself getting bullied, which was something he hadn't experiencenced. keeping this information away from his father he struggled alot with his self esteem, begging to not go to school he locked himself away from everyone for weeks. getting back up on his feet, he managed to gain the confidence to attend school. his father decided to switch him to an online school, thankful theo quickly got back up on his feet taking better care of himself. his interest peaked in taking care of his appearance and getting better clothes, while helping his father get ready he was claimed a peacock feather appearing above his head like a curse. once again he was sent away, this time his father was unable to come with him. after purchasing his son a sword, they packed and theo was sent away for the summer.

theodore is a sweet boy, although he takes awhile to truly trust people he will come off as sweet as honey. once he's used to being around you he'll be much more relaxed and joke around alot with you. he does have jealous and possessive tendencies, when he likes people he has a hard time letting them get away from him. often keeping his people away from others, especially people he doesn't like. the effects of bullying has caused such insecurities within him, theo is also very prideful keeping up a confident facade around everyone. he is slow when admitting he is in the wrong. with all of his negatives theo can also be a little teddy bear, loving physical affection.
Personal Relationships
wip

Anything Else
Last edited by norvina! on Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:24 pm

Can I get requotes for Karter and Hunter (if any) and Satchi and Kade?
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:33 am

Oh yes sorry this is late but I can go grab ‘em and repost! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:06 am

Alright I've got quotes up for @sunhorse99! For Karter, the quest group is finishing goodbyes and gathering near the Big House ruins. Should probably send Karter up that way c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:19 pm

@norvina - accepted! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:28 am

General Information
Full name: Aurelia "Relia" Lennox
Nicknames: Relia, Lia, Rels
Gender/Pronouns: she/her
Birthday: October 3rd
Sexuality: Bi

Camp Information
Weapon(s): A charm bracelet that has little charms that turn into her weapons.
- Spear
- Sword
- Shield
a dainty rose gold rose necklace that gives off pheromones that helps people be more susceptible to her charmspeak.
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed?: yes
Cabin: 10
Powers:
- Reality warping (Advanced): Can change how surroundings look.
- Telekinesis (Advanced): Moves objects, small and heavy.
- Empathy (Can understand others feelings well but can't control sharing feelings): The ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
- Telepathy (Very minimal for now)
- Charmspeak (Has basic control but never uses)
Number of Beads on Necklace: 4

Physical Description
(general physical traits go here! I.e. height & build, hair colour & style, eye colour, scars/tattoos/birthmarks, clothing style. etc.)
Height:5ft 2in
Build: Fit but curvy
Hair: Golden brown and wavy
Eyes: Honey brown
Clothing style:
Personality & Background
(General personality stuff! Likes & dislikes, fears, fatal flaws, etc. Backstory goes here as well!)
Personality: Relia is an overthinker and likes to analyze situations, her father would always push her to be the best in any situation but isn't a sore loser if she isn't. Relia likes having a lot of friends and can be a social butterfly but also likes to have alone time. She can be found writing her thoughts about each person she knows in a journal. She tries to be friendly but sometimes she can get annoyed and emotional easy due to bottling up a lot of her thought, writing them helps with these outburst sometimes. She tends to be mostly passive aggressive when angered. Relia is very nurturing but will try not to push or pry into peoples business, she'd just comfort someone who's upset. She loves drawing and animals, if she could have a pet she would but her dad never let her and she hasn't had a chance to get one. Relia is very loyal and trusting to all her close friends and would do anything for them, even if it doesn't match her morals completely.
Likes: Makeup (mostly natural and special effects makeup), romance, flowers, piano, and honey and peanut butter sandwiches.
Dislikes: Bugs, heights, and making people disappointed.

Personal Relationships

Code: Select all
[center][color=#E56E94][size=150]『❀ ♡』Aurelia "Relia" Lennox『❀ ♡』[/size][/color][/center]
[center][size=85][color=#E56E94]Daughter of Aphrodite ♥ Cabin 10 ♥ 16 ♥ Bisexual [/color][/size][/center]

[color=#E56E94] [/color]

[left][color=#E56E94]Tags:
Last edited by *Lovel* on Fri May 21, 2021 3:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me