Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby HollowBubble » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:24 am

♡Ethereal♡ wrote:
♡Ethereal♡ wrote:
♡Ethereal♡ wrote:

You are one of many wolves throughout decades to be captured by an unknown force and put into the area of The Stolen Pack. don't be frightened, these wolves are nice. their ways seem simple. untill you find out why they were all brought here.

Rowan, the elder wolf, was the first. it is unknown what's kept him alive for so long, but he has been put her for a reason. You must not disobey my words. he told you. Disobey, and I can no longer protect you. He says this all the time. to every wolf to be born or to be brought to their pack.

I will choose your way of life, he woofs. it may not seem fun, but your very existence depends on it. You must stay as the assigned role given. and you must produce offspring with your mate I will name.

Join the Pack and listen to Rowans order. or... maybe don't listen

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

┌── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┐

███████████████████████████
she/her • bisexual • idk what else to put
⤜───────⤛
"tie a noose around your mind,loose enough to breath fine
and tie it to a tree and tell it you belong to me this aint a noose
this is a leash and i have news for you you must obey me"

└── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┘

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:24 am

♡Ethereal♡ wrote:

🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨

A great journey awaits. One bringing these cats down from their home. The only thing the cats know, was said by one, small, starry lot to their past leader.

"A great movement is coming, and we must move with it. A prophecy will be foretold, to one some would least expect. When the words of a giant star is spoken, then we shall know our omen."

They said to not take this warning lightly, that their tribe will suffer if they don't. yet they said that that in itself was not a prophecy, more like a bid farewell. This was 63 moons ago, to a Teller Of The Moon, who died in childbirth. Now, a new Teller, currently known as Wolf Hunting in Snow, has risen. He knows nothing of this warning, and now he must wait for this great movement.

Will you move along with The Tribe Of Frozen Mist?

🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄
🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨

HIGH RANKS ARE AVAILABLE

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

⤜───────⤛

xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Student Registry Open!

Postby OriGalaxii » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:17 am

Principal Amey wrote:Dear Parents/guardians,
I congratulate you on having your son/daughter join my elite school. He/She will be warmly welcomed into SpringBay High School of Excellence. Whether they're new or returning, rest assure they will be in a safe and exciting school environment. I hope to see you at our open house and opening assembly on September 6, 20xx. If you have any questions or concerns, I am always willing and happy to answer them at any time.

Best Regards,
Amey Chronos

Let's go find your dorm, shall we?

hi
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:26 pm

main thread

four seasons. winter, spring, summer, and fall. we all know them. but do we know whats behind them?

twelve teenagers receive an invitation to an abandoned warehouse set up as a hotel to begin living in. none of these people know each other and the reason behind the invitation is a mystery. however everyone, willing or not, gathered at this warehouse to begin a new life. who knows what might happen?
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:50 pm

Consulting_Angel wrote:Corruption of Elements
You wake up to someone knocking loudly and frantically on the door to your cabin. When you finally answer the door, you barely get the chance to ask what the person wants, as they tell you: 'The Elder wants to see you!'. That sparks something in your head, and you're suddenly wide awake. It's always a big deal if the Elder of the camp wants to see you, and sent someone to wake you up at this time, because whatever it was clearly couldn't wait.

You quickly get changed, and go to the Elder's Cabin, where you spot one other person that is also part of the camp is also there. Confused, you both knock on the door of the cabin, then enter as the voice of the Elder grants you entrance. Once inside, you greet the Elder, who addresses the two of you, and says, 'I had a premonition last night, regarding the foretold prophecy. I saw the two of you fighting alongside ten other chosen young elementals… fighting for all of us,’

Naturally, you're a little surprised, maybe reluctant and confused. How did you manage to be chosen for the prophecy? You had never really thought you were anything more than the others. The Elder, however, doesn't take no for an answer, calmly explaining to you and reciting the well-known story of Nightmare and the prophecy. So, accepting what it probably your fate, you select one of the weapons offered to you, and you are requested to gather any supplies, armour and anything you need. The Elder then instructs you to travel to the abandoned village, Fogmarke, where you are to meet the others, and then begin finding the pieces of the tablet, for which clues should have been left within the village to guide the quest. Finally, after saying your goodbyes, you leave, not exactly confident that you will be returning. It is your time now, but will you be able to fulfill what you're destined for?

Most roles are still available! As long as you can write at least a 6-7 line paragraph for roleplay responses, then come and check out this roleplay~
Roleplay Thread
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:26 pm

crazy-in-wonderland wrote:

Six families and only one throne. What could possibly go wrong?
When the Ashford king dies early without naming his successor
all the families are vying for the throne.
Of course the eldest Ashford believes it their right of passage.
While the other families try to determine
whether this new king/queen is worthy of the throne,
each family sends their children in hopes of catching
the eye of the new ruler in hopes of an alliance through marriage.
With no one to help the new king/queen
they will be left to their own decisions and hopefully make the right ones.

Nothing could go wrong in a court of suspicion, lies and desires. Right?

1 males needed!
Link to roleplay
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:07 am

You are one of many wolves throughout decades to be captured by an unknown force and put into the area of The Stolen Pack. don't be frightened, these wolves are nice. their ways seem simple. untill you find out why they were all brought here.

Rowan, the elder wolf, was the first. it is unknown what's kept him alive for so long, but he has been put her for a reason. You must not disobey my words. he told you. Disobey, and I can no longer protect you. He says this all the time. to every wolf to be born or to be brought to their pack.

I will choose your way of life, he woofs. it may not seem fun, but your very existence depends on it. You must stay as the assigned role given. and you must produce offspring with your mate I will name.

Join the Pack and listen to Rowans order. or... maybe don't listen

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

⤜───────⤛

xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:08 am

♡Ethereal♡ wrote:
♡Ethereal♡ wrote:

🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨

A great journey awaits. One bringing these cats down from their home. The only thing the cats know, was said by one, small, starry lot to their past leader.

"A great movement is coming, and we must move with it. A prophecy will be foretold, to one some would least expect. When the words of a giant star is spoken, then we shall know our omen."

They said to not take this warning lightly, that their tribe will suffer if they don't. yet they said that that in itself was not a prophecy, more like a bid farewell. This was 63 moons ago, to a Teller Of The Moon, who died in childbirth. Now, a new Teller, currently known as Wolf Hunting in Snow, has risen. He knows nothing of this warning, and now he must wait for this great movement.

Will you move along with The Tribe Of Frozen Mist?

🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄
🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨

HIGH RANKS ARE AVAILABLE

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

⤜───────⤛

xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:34 am

Nepenthe is a small town where everyone knows each other. Nepenthe is
surrounded by a mountain range and lakes. Everything you ever need is downtown,
coffee shops, movies, skating, diners, and a small grocery store. Every single business is run
by a local family. You won't find a single corporation in the town's borders- not even
a fast food restaurant.

GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scararb » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:55 am

The Path That Was Chosen

The path, it can be dark, cold and lonely most of the time, and it's not your fault. Some choose this life, they decided they wanted to be alone fend for themselves but some, did not, Some were thrown out into the cold, some were left, abandoned without any reason why or any hint that it would happen but they have fallen onto the path as well. whether they wanted to or not, they are there.
Sometimes if they are lucky enough they could find others like them, alone and cold and join together to survive, to make the world a little less dark, a little less only on the path that they were thrown onto. It all depends, Do you want to be alone or do you want someone with you in the end?

Scararb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me