𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs ᴅ/ғ - ᴘᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: 𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs ᴅ/ғ - ᴏᴘᴇɴ ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:50 am

@C a s - I've got all their basics up! I hope that's good enough for now, It might take me a few days to get all their full personalities up because of school and work!
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:41 pm

Hello old friend! <3

Name: Creamflower
Group: SunClan
Personality: Kind, gentle, strong, brave, smart, strategic, can be tough, can be too serious
History: Clan born
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Kits: Dead
Other: Image credit to respective owners
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ Bee's Characters ✧

Postby SoftBeee » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:46 pm

♫ wrote:​And when we're apart and I'm missin' you
I close my eyes and all I see is you

basic wrote:
namecheetahblaze
age36 moons
gendercis male | he/him
rankwarrior
orientationbisexual

personality
friendly ⭒ adaptive ⭒ witty
flirty ⭒ sarcastic ⭒ stern
reckless ⭒ fiery ⭒ transparent
flavor text on th page
family tree wrote:motherLionpurr | ♀ | Npc/Open
fatherUnnamed | ♂ | Npc/Open
littermates
-
siblings
-
mate-
kits
-
distant relatives
-

history wrote:
kittenCheetahkit was born to a young single mother, Lionpurr. He was adored by his mother, a lonely kit with a lonely mother. He was raised to be friendly to all, his mother wishing him to many friends unlike she did. He was his mother's only friend, the reason being unknown to him. Lionpurr doted on him, putting all of her energy into raising him.
apprenticeCheetahpaw got his fiery energy and passion for clanlife when he became an apprentice. Every kit always felt excited to learn more about the world and be the best warrior ever, but the thrill didn't hit him until he had exited camp for the first time. His mentor had to contain his energy greatly, as Cheetahpaw began to race around more. Lionpurr was constantly checking on him, making sure his training was going well. This did frustrate his mentor, Cheetahpaw catching some talk downs for it. This led to him telling his mother that she needed to back off his training, much to Lionpurr's dismay. This made a big crack in their relationship, but his training went fine after this.
adultCheetahblaze was named for his boundless energy, a welcome suffix. He became more distant with Lionpurr, which led to her being depressed and isolated. Things were easy going as he grew older, though the space with his mother increased. Eventually, Cheetahblaze grew to resent her for the stunting she placed on his training. He completely avoided her, and is now simply living life.

♫ wrote:​Stranger, who knows all my secrets
Can pull me apart and break my heart
A soulmate who wasn't meant to be

basic wrote:
namemonarchwing
age28 moons
gendercis fem | she/her
rankwarrior
orientationstraight

personality
captivating ⭒ genuine ⭒ romantice
ascentic ⭒ frugal ⭒ soft
brittle ⭒ enervated ⭒ timid
flavor text on th
family tree wrote:motherunnamed | ♀ | deceased
fatherunnamed | ♂ | deceased
littermates
unnamed | ♂ | deceased
siblings
-
mate-
kits
pollen | ♀ | alive
distant relatives
-

history wrote:
kittenBeing a kitten was when Monarchkit last felt joy. Everything was easy back then, and her life was normal. She had a loving family, a sibling even. She doesn't remember them much anymore, just that this was when she last felt happy. She remmebers the milky scent of the nursery and how it clung to her mother. She remembers the love she felt. But that is it, as they are now gone, she doesn't rememebr how, as she was nothing more than a side character in their lives anyways.
apprenticeAs an apprentice, Monarchpaw felt the gloomy nature take over. She never felt excited to be a warrior, and simply went through the motions of life. Her family perished during this time, though she has no memory of it, just that she was alone, in a world in which she wasn't more than a cog in the machine. And that is when she met him, Path of Singed Flame. She, of course, called him Singed for short. The ginger to-be was from the Tribe of the Pale Moon, something entirely foreign to Monarchpaw. She felt as though Starclan had blessed her, she was becoming something that mattered. The two would meet, conversing on their customs under the night sky. This is her only memories from her apprenticeship, all that matters to her. Her heart raced every time she met Singed, a thrill unlike any other.
adultMonarchwing suddenly felt important, with her thrills of meeting Singed. She felt her heart beat frequently around him, and realized she felt romantically for him so young. She felt like she was living a wonderful love story, and they were the main characters. This was short lived, as Singed told her he wanted to be with someone in the Tribe. Her heart shattered, even more so when she realized she was pregnant. She felt so stressed, but no one noticed her pregnancy. She quietly gave birth outside of camp when she noticed labor start, and waited for Singed to appear. Although he wasn't thrilled, he took in their daughter. Monarchwing, broken hearted, returned back to camp, returning to her boring life of being in the background.

♫ wrote:​Your mama's crying for you
Mama's lying
Oh, what's she trying to do
To you?

basic wrote:
nameBee that Carries Pollen
age8 moons
genderCis Fem | She/Her
rankTo-Be
orientationUndecided

personality
adventurous ⭒ dedicated ⭒ youthful
whimsical ⭒ determined ⭒ breezy
aloof ⭒ dependent ⭒ impatient
flavor text on toyhouse
family tree wrote:mothermonarchwing | ♀ | alive
fatherpath of singed flame | ♂ | npc/open
littermates
-
siblings
-
mate ➫ ➫ -
kits
-
distant relatives
-

history wrote:
kittenShe only remembers the Tribe of the Pale Moon. She remembers her father bringing her in, and checking in very little, but that is all. It didn't bother her much, as she felt the joy of life. Pollen never cared much for the blood relations she has, she is more concerned with her tribe and making them proud.
apprenticePollen was only recently made a to-be.
adult-

♫ wrote:​I know I was wrong to walk out alone
But there's only so much I can handle

basic wrote:
namebear that rests in hollow
age78 moons
gendercis male | he/him
rankcave-guard
orientationstraight

personality
gentle ⭒ flexible ⭒ reliable
authoritarian ⭒ mellow ⭒ unaggressive
assertive ⭒ irascible ⭒ strong-willed
flavor text on toyhouse
family tree wrote:motherunnamed | ♀ | deceased
fatherunnamed | ♂ | deceased
littermates
unnamed | ♂ | deceased
siblings
-
mate-
kits
-
distant relatives
-

history wrote:
kittenHe doesn't exactly remember his family, it had been so long since they last walked the earth. Bear remembers being born to an older couple, with one sibling. They had all passed long ago, and his young life is blurry. He remembers being happy, and well-loved.
apprenticeTraining to be a cave-guard was something that Bear prided himself on. It was where he felt strongest, with his large bulky shape. It was his true comfort, his passion, knowing he could protect the Tribe with all he learned. And he excelled at everything he learned.
adultWhen he was finally promoted, he took this honorably. He worked so hard, trying to earn good honor among the tribe. He was happy, working so hard. It earned him his scars, which he bore with pride. As age progressed, he wished to settle. Although, he never felt strongly, he did love several through his life. Nothing stuck, so he ended up without taking a mate. In his older age, he had thought to take someone if he felt love again, but hasn't felt it. He sticks to playing with the Tribe's kits in replacement of his lack of.
Last edited by SoftBeee on Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:23 pm

@poppy - they look good, i'll go ahead and add 'em to the front!

@animals - hello again, and welcome! accepted of course, and yes she can be a queen, no problem there! :>

@softbee - welcome, can't wait to see what you come up with!!

@nyverria - all four are accepted! i'll add 'em to the front

all npc characters have been added to the front of this thread, and all of the allegiances for the clan, tribe, and deceased characters are up! please let me know if i made a mistake with anyone's character info when copying it over!

there are a ton of npcs if anyone is struggling to come up with characters! i'll probably snag a couple myself :> all the characters that aren't "adopted" will be killed off in the dramatic opening of the rp >:3
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:11 pm

i have finished my characters :D i hope you enjoy them!
i have a few characters that are open for others to play
most characters that are deceased have no names, due to characters not remembering or it being so long ago they can't be remembered.

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:54 am

@softbee - love them!! all accepted! i may be hitting you up later about some of those unclaimed npcs >:)

i'm working on my tribe character fern, her far-from-finished form is on the first page with my other tribe cats. she's a 20-30 mn prey-hunter, and i have no kin listed for her - anyone have a tribe cat that needs a relative?
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ eelpaw, stormpaw, fin, and hail ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Postby anathema » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:28 am

[ EELPAW ]

[ NAME ] eelkit ➝ eelpaw ➝ eelstrike
    [ GENDER ] she-cat
    [ AGE ] 11 moons
    [ RANK ] apprentice

[ DESCRIPTION ] eelpaw is a tall, muscular ash-colored she-cat with a darker gray overcoat and deep teal eyes. she has a thick mane of neck fur, a long, plumy tail, a small scar above her right eye, and shredded ears.
    [ PERSONALITY ] eelpaw is a bubbly, adventurous young apprentice with a perpetually positive attitude. she can be a bit more daring than her brother and, as a result, often finds herself either getting in trouble with her mentor or getting stuck in precarious situations she can't escape from on her own. eelpaw's antics often frustrate the average warrior in her clan and a few of her more major injuries have even caused her training to be delayed. she can be a thorn in pretty much any cat's side depending on who gets stuck with her when she's up to something mischievous. regardless, her friendly personality and overarching good heart still make her an important asset to sunclan, and when she eventually grows up, she will become a valuable warrior.
    [ HISTORY ] eelpaw and her younger brother, stormpaw were born in sunclan to their mother, ivysong and their father, lionfang. their parents had tried for kits many times before, but ivysong had repeatedly miscarried until their litter. despite the successful kitting of eelpaw and stormpaw, their brother, sablekit was stillborn. this was attributed to ivysong's increasing age - both she and lionfang were meant to be elders - and prior inability to bear kits at all. regardless, the two had desperately wanted to be parents and were grateful that two of their children survived. once eelpaw and stormpaw became apprentices, ivysong and lionfang retired from their warrior duties. but it was clear that having kits as a senior cat had weakened ivysong too much; shortly after eelpaw and stormpaw formally began their training, she passed away from apparent exhaustion. lionfang, brokenhearted, followed her a few moons after. eelpaw and stormpaw were devastated, but quickly became determined to make their parents proud. halfway through her apprenticeship, however, eelpaw sustained a severe injury to both of her ears from a fox attack near the shallow pool off the river in sunclan territory; she is now partially deaf. even so, her ambitions to become a warrior have not faltered, and she is excited to show off her fighting and hunting skills when the day of her final assessment arrives.

[ SEXUALITY ] lesbian
    [ CRUSH ] open
    [ MATE ] none
    [ KITS ] none

[ STORMPAW ]

[ NAME ] stormkit ➝ stormpaw ➝ stormblaze
    [ GENDER ] tom
    [ AGE ] 11 moons
    [ RANK ] apprentice

[ DESCRIPTION ] stormpaw is a stout, well-built gray tom with various darker gray markings and blue eyes. he has notably large ears, a very long, thick tail, and a dark, jagged scar down his left hip and hind leg.
    [ PERSONALITY ] stormpaw is a stubborn and headstrong young cat who struggles with intense feelings of envy, especially in relation to his sister, eelpaw. while he is the stronger and smarter one of the two of them, he is often overshadowed by his sister's antics when it comes to receiving attention from warriors and other superior figures. eelpaw's ability to repeatedly steal the spotlight from stormpaw has left him more and more frustrated over time. as a result, he feels as though he has been abandoned and left behind by his clanmates. though a loyal apprentice with dreams to lead the clan in the far future, stormpaw earnestly believes no one in sunclan is even aware of how hard he works to prove himself worthy of praise. he often thinks about running away to the tribe, but in the end would rather covertly work with them as a double agent than fully join their ranks.
    [ HISTORY ] much of stormpaw's early life follows a similar trajectory to eelpaw's, but diverges slightly from halfway through their apprenticeship. stormpaw has become embittered by his sister's hijinks and frequent accidents; in turn, they have led his clan to ignore him in favor of always looking after her. he knows that the attention she receives is not always positive, but an amalgamation of jealousy and rage still brews within him for many reasons. stormpaw is aware that his sister will make a much better warrior overall than him once she gets rid of her second left paw; subsequently, he fears what he may have to do when that sunrise arrives. in the end, however, it all depends on whether he's willing to ditch his clan for and because of it.

[ SEXUALITY ] straight
    [ CRUSH ] open
    [ MATE ] none
    [ KITS ] none

[ FIN OF BLACK TROUT ]

[ NAME ] fin of black trout ["fin"]
    [ GENDER ] tom
    [ AGE ] 27 moons
    [ RANK ] prey-hunter

[ DESCRIPTION ] fin is a small white tom with a black dorsal stripe from the top of his head to his tail-tip. he has black facial markings and a single black forepaw as well. his eyes are amber and he has a vertical scar across his muzzle.
    [ PERSONALITY ] fin is an irascible and plucky young tom with a bit of a violent streak. his fellow tribe members could best describe him as something along the lines of unhinged or volatile; either way, he's got a few screws loose and he isn't afraid or too shy to show it. his sarcastic, deadpan persona often gets him in trouble with other cats, specifically his superiors, for being disrespectful or insubordinate. though a prey-hunter, he loves a good fight and will never step down from a battle - even if he knows beforehand that he will lose. fin's distaste for sunclan cats drives him to be deeply loyal to and territorial about his tribe and their territory. he has never understood clancats and wishes to eradicate them from the area completely. as a result, fin very well may be one of the most outspoken critics of the tribe of the pale moon and sunclan living so close to one another.
    [ HISTORY ] fin was born in the tribe to his mother, hail that falls at dusk, and an unknown father. being an only kit and not having a paternal figure, fin was very close to his mother in the moons before he became a to-be. as a to-be, however, he put distance between himself and his mother and became hellbent on excelling in his training. though he was happy to become a prey-hunter and had little interest in the life of a cave-guard, he favored battle training above everything else he was taught. after finishing his training as a to-be, he became a prey-hunter and became close with his mother again as she was a fellow prey-hunter. in the past few moons, fin's mother has moved to the elders' den but he continues to carry on his own prey-hunting duties.

[ SEXUALITY ] bisexual
    [ CRUSH ] open
    [ MATE ] none
    [ KITS ] none

[ HAIL THAT FALLS AT DUSK ]

[ NAME ] hail that falls at dusk ["hail"]
    [ GENDER ] she-cat
    [ AGE ] 71 moons
    [ RANK ] elder

[ DESCRIPTION ] hail is a tall, thick-furred gray mackerel tabby she-cat with blotches of white fur on her face, neck, chest, and underbelly. she has pale green eyes, a wrinkled, graying countenance, and various dark scars.
    [ PERSONALITY ] extremely contrary to her boisterous and temperamental son, hail is a very easygoing and methodical older she-cat. always calm, cool, and collected, hail purposefully renders herself a gentle and motherly presence to every cat in the tribe. brooding and protective, hail feels as though her true calling in life was not to be a prey-hunter, but a comforting and maternalistic caretaker. she sees most of the tribe as her kits; few other members are around her age, let alone older. now that her only son has grown up and she has chosen to enter the elders' den, her wise and nurturing persona has become even more prevalent. while she sometimes misses her duties as a prey-hunter, she is deeply grateful for where her long life has led her.
    [ HISTORY ] hail was born and raised in the tribe. she was one of six kits in her mother's litter, which made it challenging to survive for the first few moons. she does not remember any of it fondly; two of her siblings died from failure to wean, and being a kit leaf-bare was generally just a terrible experience. as a to-be, hail was competitive with her siblings but secretly did not understand the allure of either the ranks they were training for. instead, she was eager to become a kit-mother and have children of her own someday. even so, she finished her training and steadfastly served as a prey-hunter for the tribe for countless moons. she has long outlived her immediate family; only one of her siblings had been alive to see her become a mother to her son and only kit, fin of black trout. she begrudgingly retired to the elders' den only a few moons ago after a precariously high fall.

[ SEXUALITY ] straight
    [ CRUSH ] open
    [ MATE ] unknown
    [ KITS ] fin of black trout
Last edited by anathema on Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:22 pm, edited 13 times in total.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:23 am

if anyone’s needs some family members taken over, i’m open to taking some :D just let me know, i’m a little busy in my head lately so haven’t looked much, i’ll look to take maybe one character on each side, but could be persuaded for more lol

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:29 pm

I'm also open to playing anyone's family member if anyone wants me to! Just let me know! All my kitties are also open for relationships and friendships if anyone is interested I'd love to work something out, shoot me a dm!
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:11 pm

Albinoleap is open for relations! Both friendship, enemies or relationship! Dm me!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items