❖ thrushclan || Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ❖ thrushclan || Discussion Thread

Postby roxyuniverse » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:34 pm

sure! if you don't mind c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/her — sophomore — american
━━━━( don't belong to no city )━━
hiya i'm roxy.
linklinklink
pro-choice — ally — feminist
linklink — link
cats, warrior cats, youtube,
dan and phil, hamilton,
ramen noodles, rping,
halsey, melanie martinez,
dear evan hansen, heathers
━━( don't belong to no man )━━━━
hufflepuff — riverclan — INFJ

x
━━━━━(xI'mxthex violencex)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
text text text text text text text text text text text text text
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━━━━━(xin xthex pouringx rainx...x)━━
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
x

roxyuniverse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

many much cat

Postby yaksha. » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:52 pm

editing this for space saving oop,
Last edited by yaksha. on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
yaksha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:18 am

//strikes a pose

Fawnsong of brown pelt and talkative habits.

sexuality : bisexual
crush : Badgerstorm
xxxxx
family;;
mother Owlface • father Silverfoot
deceased / deceased
sister Daisy • brothers Ashfang, Goldenstorm
kittypet / deceased / rogue
xxxxx
other :: dislikes herbs and birds of prey, likes mice and meeting cats from outside the camp. he's got a loud, honeyed voice.

personality :: Fawnsong's a friendly cat but he's a bit of a troublemaker as well. His specialty lies in being very loyal to cats he cares about about, as well as being very open to communication and cooperation. He's generally a good cat with well-meaning actions, but he's a bit of a handful due to having made it a habit to sometimes mess with his anyone who'd listen to him. The tom himself isn't sure why, but it makes him gleeful to occasionally spread false information or make weird jokes, but otherwise he's a genuinely good friend who, despite being a bit of a devil's advocate, would fiercely defend someone's pride or life if it came to it.

history :: Fawnsong's got a bit of a troubled past. He used to be a mean kid with a tendency to try to sneak out of the nursery and sometimes even camp, usually with his siblings, but he was successful only sometimes. After getting his apprentice title, he loved to mess with the other apprentices and warriors, plus he got the freedom of going out pretty much whenever. This habit, however, stopped after his sister got abducted by two-legs. It wasn't like she didn't want it, but it shook the tom up a lot and he started sticking closer to camp, and so did his two brothers. Their parents were distraught, of course, but there wasn't a whole lot that they could do about it anymore and focused on keeping the rest of their kids happy.
xxAs time flew by and Fawnsong got his warrior title, along with his brothers Ashfang and Goldenstorm, another tragedy struck soon after. Ashfang had gone out with a hunting patrol but soon after the whole clan saw him getting carried off by a hawk, and the hunting patrol returned with no results. Fawnsong wasn't too fed up with it, but his only remaining sibling had a plan to abandon his old clan and they left only a few days later.
xxAfter a few moons of wandering, Goldenstorm left Fawnsong because he had decided that he'll be a rogue cat, and maybe look for their sister. So Fawnsong was left alone, but after a few more moons of wandering stumbled upon an ominous forest that seemed to call for him. He was suddenly found by a large, black, and heavily-scarred cat and joined SmokeClan.
xxFawnsong was disappointed to see his new clan disbanded, but he decided to stick around with the cats that decided to create a new clan as he grew used to the cats in SmokeClan despite his short stay.

Image credit ;; found here.

Pineberry of long coat and good medicine skills.
sexuality : asexual.
crush : none so far.
xxxxx
family ;;
xmother Willowclaw • father Patchheartx
deceased / deceased
sister Mistkit • brother Patchkit
stillborns
xxx

other :: he has a thin scar across his right shoulder, but it's hidden in his fur. his favourite flowers are daisies.

personality :: Pineberry is a very reserved and equally ambitious cat. He's friendly, absent-minded a bit eccentric, which makes him for a pretty good conversation partner for the most part. He also always appears to be very calm and collected, however he's pretty distressed half the time. The medicine cat takes great pride in being good at his job and takes failures pretty badly, but he refuses to dwell on them for too long since there's always someone who needs help in the clan. What's often kept under the rug of his absent-mindedness if his ambition. With the combination of getting jealous, he turns into a power-hungry cat if not kept under supervision. He wouldn't be against going cold-blooded if he was provided with the right encouragement or situation.

history :: Pineberry hasn't had an eventful past, mostly because he was always sick. Born to a loner, Pineberry was taken in as a kit because he was abandoned in some clan's territory. The medicine cat soon found out the reason - the kit was an incredibly sickly child. With some dedication, Pineberry got better and ended up being the medicine cat apprentice since he was around medicine all the time anyway.
xxThe tom became a full-fledged medicine cat after several moons of hard work, and his mentor was really proud of him. However he ended up getting chased off because he was found trying to help another cat on the clan grounds without permission, which left a very bitter taste to clan life for him. Pineberry didn't have to wander a lot to find a new clan, and he was grateful for the opportunity to join them when it was provided. He was fully aware that, despite having some battle training, he'd be as good as dead if he'd have to fend for himself for much longer. Pineberry ended up sticking with the new clan as well for a similar reason, he was afraid of not being able to survive without company.

Image credit ;; found here.
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:56 am

oh, also! in regards to the deputy thing, making a poll sounds great! it makes for fun off-topic stuff too, it can be funny to track who's winning. not sure if my cats should compete though, Fawnsong wouldn't care enough about the power + Pineberry's a med cat. i doubt either of them are good deputy material. ;v;
x
it will get better!!
very busy usually
all pics have links!
x

x
fruity, he/him, eest
working on gardening
and art as a job

x
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:25 am

Burntleaf

name. Burntleaf
age. 34 moons
gender. tom
rank. warrior
wanted rank. warrior
apprentice. unknown

+traits. brave, outgoing, quick thinking
-traits. stubborn, hard headed
strengths. leading, organizing, fighting
weaknesses. swimming

crush. open
mate. none
kits. none

history. Burntleaf was born into a small clan with very few cats that honestly was more of a band of loners if they didn't follow the warrior code and have a ranking system. It worked for them though until a group of rogues started to move in, taking more territory and fighting with the clan when they came across one another. When Burntleaf was six moons old he became an apprentice, but the fighting with the loners was too much for the small clan, a couple of the cats already deciding to become rogues and join the loners in hopes of being able to survive. The rest of the clan just broke apart, some staying together while most ended up joining the loners. Burntleaf refused to join the loners who caused the end of his clan and instead decided to live as a loner, training himself from what he had seen and learned from any other loner who was willing to show him something. Eventually, he found his way towards Thrustclan, hoping that the new clan could be his home, something he could protect from the same end of his old clan.

other. image from

Mistfall

name. Mistfall
age. 27 moons
gender. she-cat
rank. warrior
wanted rank. warrior
mentor. unknown

+traits. energetic, couroius, daring
-traits. acts before thinking,
strengths. hunting, running, probelm solving
weaknesses. fighting, strategy, working with others

crush. open
mate. none
kits. none

history. Born to a loner and a barn cat, Mistfall was raised as just Mist in the soft warm hay of a two leg barn. She was one of four in the litter not the smallest of the biggest, just in the middle. As the kits grew older her other siblings seemed to excel in certain areas while she just stayed in the middle or so her mother seemed to think. Like did her mother know she was behind more of what her siblings excelled in, learning how to open some of the latches so they could get places and getting them to work together to make things easier. In the end, the barn became too crowded for her taste, with her brother thinking the same they both set out into the forest to live as loners. It was hard for Mistfall though, she wasn't used to living alone and the forest was much more unforgiving then the barn had been. Prey was harder to come by and the weather was something she now had to deal with. This was of course when she found Thrushclan, a way for her to not live alone anymore and at least deal with there problems together.

other. image from

Birch

name. Birch
age. 10 moons
gender. tom
rank. loner
wanted rank. unknown
mentor. unknown

+traits. caring, willing, spirited
-traits. hot headed, holds grudges
strengths. speed
weaknesses. brute strength

crush. open
mate. none
kits. none

history. Born in a two leg nest with a kitty pet mother and a loner father you would think that Birch would have had a nice life as a kit, but this wasn't the soft and warm place you normall hear about. There were many cats in the two leg nest, all the cats living in a small area with fights happening when someone tripped up. At times there father would sneak in and try and get Birch's mother to leave with him telling her the forest was better then the two legs, but she refused saying the kits were to small to be moved. Once old enough though they were given the chose to leave with there father or stay with there mother who still refused to leave. Birch and his younger sister Rose chose to leave, while there oldest sister River chose to stay with there mother. Refusing to look back Birch learned from his father how to live in the forest, how to hunt and how to fight with moves that would work not the low ones he had used a few times on the other cats in the two leg nest. At some point his sister split off from there father and himself and before long his father left as well, leaving Birch alone something that he doesn't mind at times.

other. image from

Rosepaw

name. Rosepaw ⇰ Rosepelt
age. 10 moons
gender. she-cat
rank. apprentice
wanted rank. warrior
mentor. unknown

+traits. quiet, kind, observant
-traits. shy, off putting
strengths. hunting, reading others
weaknesses. team work, following orders

crush. open
mate. none
kits. none

history. Growing up with Birth and there other sibling as Rose, the young she-cat wondered if living with the two legs was all life could hold. Of course all the cats tended to run when the two legs came around other then her mother and a few others, who purred when there paws ran across there backs. Rosepaw never understood the attachment to the creatures and when her chances presented to leave with her father and brother she took it. Learning from her father how to hunt and how to fight when she needed to Rosepaw grew strong. After splitting away from her family she heard rumors about a group of cats gathering, a clan they called them. For some reason she was courisous and decided to find these cats, deciding to join with them after meeting with, the leader. At, first she was unsure about living with a large number of cats again, but these were different they worked together, something a she had only seen in family before.

other. image from
Last edited by Yellow. on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mainstream geologist » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:29 am

@Cookie_Lover, auto accepted since they're old cats from Smokeclan
    @caius, I'm going to wait a few more hours to see if anyone else from the old RP wants their cats transferred, and if they do,
    some of your cats names may have to be changed [since this RP was opened as a new clan for the cats of Smokeclan]. So far the ones with duplicate names similar to your have not contacted me, but they still have a few hours to get back to me on it. I also noticed that your pictures don't have links to where you found them. That's needed to be accepted. <3 Also could you change Arcticpaw's prefix, please? I've asked a few people, and what I've gathered is you could change it to something like Snowpaw, Icepaw, and I might also accept Frozenpaw or Coldpaw if you're not satisfied with the other names. c:
    @Yellow, could you change Burningleaf's prefix, please? It doesn't follow very 'traditional' warrior's names [it reminds me too much of something that might work for a Tribe cat]. c: I know the feeling though as I have a cat named Deathreaper that isn't very traditional, so he's more for 1x1 rps~ Here's this if you need an idea [given to me by Cooke_Lover when we were talking about traditional names last night!] I was suggested that you could change it to Burnt- if you want~

I'm just now realizing I should have put that it's necessary to put some kind of history section of how they joined Thrushclan is required, but I don't think I'm actually too concerned about that since what's going seems to be working c:

Otherwise, I've decided to cut it down to 24 hours to wait, so that means if I don't hear back from anyone on the other cats by the time I get home from work tonight, it will open stuff again. Leopardfang will become Leopardstar if I don't hear back, and deputy will open up, and any names of cats that could of possibly duplicated will be accepted following that if all other requirements are met.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
please do not ask for my characters
as i still use all of them periodically,
even if i'm not active on CS anymore

┞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┧
i am mainstream geologist
you may call me: SEOUL, uwakimono,
or 浮気者. i go by all 4.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yaksha. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:32 am

oh heck I didn't realize this was a remake, I apologize !
    I think I'll dip out for now as I don't wanna take
    anyone's names & it'd just make me more comfy !
    sorry about that !!
yaksha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mainstream geologist » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:37 am

Ah, sorry to see you go, but it's alright <3 c:
    You're always welcome back should you want to come back!
    I'm not actually expecting many others to transfer,
    just because the old RP died shortly after it started.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
please do not ask for my characters
as i still use all of them periodically,
even if i'm not active on CS anymore

┞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┧
i am mainstream geologist
you may call me: SEOUL, uwakimono,
or 浮気者. i go by all 4.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items