The Flood Waters - 1x1

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Flood Waters - 1x1

Postby rnalnstream » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:35 am

it was almost as if it happened over night.
        the humans were in a frenzy. bags were being thrown together fast as the rain began to drizzle from the sky. the dogs could feel the oncoming storm wasn't like the others, but just how bad it would be wouldn't cross anyone's mind. in this panic, however, dogs were left on their own in crates and free roaming the house alike. it would be days and there would be no sign of the rain ceasing. at first break of light is where this story begins, trudging through the eye of the storm and into the flooded streets of the city they once new. packs are springing up left and right, some dogs being ridiculed and kicked to the side while the stronger ones all stuck together. It seemed like the humans wouldn't be returning for them, but what exactly does that mean for the dogs?

a 1x1 between rnalnstream and Moonlight heavens ! unless you are one of us, do not post in this thread. feel free to read along! [url=.]Roleplay Thread[/url]

Simple form ! Feel free to add / remove whatever you see fit. ::
            Code: Select all
            [b]Name ::[/b]
            [b]Age ::[/b]
            [b]Breed ::[/b]
            [b]Appearance ::[/b]
            [b]Personality Traits ::[/b]
            [b]Relationships ::[/b]
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Flood Waters - 1x1

Postby Moonlight heavens » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:21 am

Name :: Bailey
Breed ::Border collie
Appearance ::
Bailey Profile needs an update
Personality Traits ::

Positive Traits
Intelligent Bailey possesses remarkable cognitive abilities, capable of understanding complex tasks and solving problems efficiently.
Loyal:He is fiercely devoted to those he cares about, willing to go to great lengths to protect and support them.
Curious:He has a natural curiosity about the world around him, always eager to explore and learn new things.

Neutral Traits:
Independent:While Bailey values his relationships, he also appreciates his independence and enjoys moments of solitude.
Reserved:Bailey may initially be cautious around unfamiliar individuals or situations, taking his time to warm up to them.
Observant:He tends to observe and analyze his surroundings before taking action, preferring to assess situations before diving in.

Negative Traits:
Anxious: Bailey may experience moments of anxiety, particularly in high-pressure or uncertain situations.
Overthinker:His intelligence can sometimes lead him to overanalyze situations, causing him to hesitate or doubt himself.
Sensitive:Bailey may be sensitive to criticism or perceived rejection, requiring reassurance and support from his loved ones.
Selective Trust:Due to past experiences or innate caution, Bailey may be selective about whom he fully trusts, taking time to build meaningful connections.

Relationships ::
None at the moment!

Name :: Melody
Breed :: Maine Coon
Melody
Careing, observent, motherly and quite protective. Melody is quite a careing individual. She previously worked at a rescue shelter, nurturing those who had been abandoned by their owners. Some even called her Mama Mel! She is quite defensive over her 'kits' and will always be the first to defend and stand up to others if they are threatend. She isn't afraid to prove a point and put others in their place if they misbehave. However her heart can be just as soft...
None atm
Last edited by Moonlight heavens on Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Flood Waters - 1x1

Postby rnalnstream » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:40 am

( will work on these more later, sorry for such a long wait !! ;; )

--------

Name :: Jacques
        Breed :: German Shepherd

Appearance :: Jacques is a rather large German Shepherd, standing at two and a half feet tall, making him just above average in the AKC standards. His coat is a beautiful sable, majority of it taken over by the black while streaks of brown come up and around in various places in his underbelly, shoulders, cheeks, and legs/feet. The smallest amount of a creamy white can be found underneath, as well as a single streak of it in the black of his chest. His eyes are a an almost mustard yellow and stand out against his coat.

Personality Traits :: Hard working, Loyal, Sketchy, Always on Edge, Alert. Was trained very well as a young dog, but doesn't know much what to do with the knowledge now that humans are no longer around. Prefers to be on watch or doing something productive, convinced that if he doesn't there will either be punishment or no rewards when the humans do finally return.

--------

Name :: Jezebel
        Breed :: Australian Cattle Dog

--------

rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist