CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:52 am

^^ Accepted c:
This'll be interesting lol
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:18 pm

Both Sa'd and Ai have a post up
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:48 pm

General Information
Full name: anastasia yahontov
Nicknames: sia, ana
Gender/Pronouns: she/her
Birthday: september 4th
Sexuality: pansexual

Camp Information
Weapon(s):
верный - throwing knives that come back to the user, a gift she received from her mother surprisingly. she typically chooses these when practicing combat

throwing stars - sharp, anastasia asked for these to be made from the hephaestus kids after seeing them in a movie. not great with using them but she finds them cool.

Godly Parent: khione
Claimed?: yes
Cabin: 22
Powers:
cryokinesis - the ability to create and manipulate snow, blizzards, and ice. she's also able to somewhat intensify the ammount of snow and ice. drains her extremely after a long time of use.

cold immunity - immune to extremely cold weather, always feels cold but it's a comfortable feeling. her abilities grow stronger in cold weather

heat sensitivity - sensitive to heat, can sense heat radiating off of fire and sun demigods. doesn't mind the feeling of heat, it only gets uncomfortable in excess

charmspeak - blessed with the ability to use charmspeak, although she isn't too good at it.

Physical Abilities;
decent in hand to hand combat, a little shabby since she's tiny and thin. speed, since she's smaller than most she's trained herself to be rather swift.

Number of Beads on Necklace: one

Physical Description
five-foot one, petite with pale skin and redish freckles on her arms and face. gingery-red long straight hair, icey blue eyes with long gingery eyelashes. dresses simply, loves to wear big sweaters, jackets. not very expressive, comes off as cold and intimidating with her facial expressions. likes to wear things with cute animals printed on them.
Personality & Background
anastasia is a typical young girl, loves cute things and rather friendly. with her face she's often been misunderstood as cold and calculating, she wasn't one to really wear expressions on her face. grew up in sochi, russia with her father and grandparents. anastasia loved russia, going to school she usually was avoided by other kids earning the title as 'ice witch' for her cold expressions. she didn't mind, spending alot of time with her father and his wife. on a trip to visit her grandparents they had gotten into a rather large pile up car wreck killing off her step-mother and unborn brother, after the incident she spent awhile in the hospital recovering with her father. after recovery at the young age of 12 they moved away to america to escape the bad trauma. it was hard for anastasia to adapt to american schooling, still being affected by bullying. after her first few weeks in america a chimera had attacked her and her father. she was claimed defending herself and her father, explaining everything to his daughter she agreed to stay at camp full time, worried she'd bring further harm to her father. arriving she felt rather lonely for the first month, not wanting to interact with anyone. she truly blossomed after learning how to train and playing games at camp. she still has a chilly reputation, most that know her know she's kind.

Personal Relationships
wip

Anything Else
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:53 pm

^^ Accepted! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet.peaches~ » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:34 am

Is it alright if I reserve a daughter of Zeus? I have a cool idea for a character. c:
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
sweet.peaches~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:38 am

^^ certainly! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .watermelon. » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:47 am

████████████████████████████████████████████████

Template Credit~ ForgottenShadow

The Basics
► first name -> emilios
► middle name -> achilles
► last name -> marinus
► name meaning -> rival/pain/of the sea
► gender -> male
► age -> nineteen
► pronouns -> he/him
► birthday -> october30th
► cabin -> 20

Looks
► hair type -> straight
► hair color-> black
► skin color -> tanned
► eye color -> black/deep brown
► description -> emil stands at six feet with straight black hair in a messy bedhead style. his skin is usually clear except for scratches on his cheek from his blunt nails. his eyes are more almond in shape, referring back to his asian culture in a startling black color. emil's hands are on the longer side, looking almost brittle in some ways. with the exception of almond eyes, a greek nose, and slightly plump lips, he also has a beauty mark under the left side of his lip.
► beads -> none
► weapon -> a simple black dagger

Personality
► +traits -> quiet, determined, loyal
► -traits -> secretive, rude, cold
► powers ->
necromancy
emil can communicate with the dead and uses them to gather information for him when he feels it is necessary. he relishes the information he finds and often clutters it all in a single black notebook. he is not able to do more than this and displays his frustration in using this ability almost all the time.
mystiokinesis
often referred to as magic, he is able to manipulate it into his liking to either assist or defeat his foes and allies. he is too wrapped up in his necromancy skill to care much about this ability.
► description ->
emil comes off as cold and almost heartless in a way, his words are often sharp and straight to the point. he doesn't linger on emotions and is often found changing his expression to mask what he is feeling. emilios is not a social animal, he instead spends his time listening to the gossip of the dead and dreaming.

Family
► mother -> hecate
► father -> shimori kousuke kimura
► siblings -> alison miyaku kimura
► claimed -> yes

Romance
► sexuality -> pansexual
► crush -> open
► relationships ->

to be updated

████████████████████████████████████████████████
KinG#5872
.watermelon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:48 am

^^ Accepted! Welcome c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

riley irene palmer

Postby sweet.peaches~ » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:33 pm

▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
general Information
full name - riley irene palmer
nicknames - rye, riles, lee, irene
gender/pronouns - cisfemale (she/her)
age - sixteen
birthday - october twenty-seventh
sexuality - homosexual
camp Information
weapon(s): βροντή and αστραπή
thunder and lightning
two celestial bronze daggers
godly parent - zeus
claimed? - yes.
cabin - one
number of beads on necklace - three
powers - electrokinesis (beginner)
aerokinesis (experienced)
skills - fighting, electric guitar,
photography.

physical description
at 5’7 inches, she’s fit with small muscles on her pale arms and legs as well as barely visible abs and slight curves. her strikingly blue eyes with long eyelashes are wide and seem to absorb everything she sees. riley’s made up of a small button nose, elvish ears, thin lips (her smile always labeled her as a troublemaker), a big forehead, rosy cheeks, teeth with silver braces on it (got braces pretty late), and arched eyebrows. her hair is dyed platinum blonde with her roots being the same color as her eyebrows; dirty blonde. she has curtain bangs and long wavy hair that goes down to her waist. it’s not unusual for her to just let it be. she may or may not use her powers to her advantage by lowering the wind speed around her so hair won’t get in her mouth. if she does need to tie it up, then just a quick high ponytail with a gray scrunchie gets the job done. riley has a few piercings - one on her nose and two piercings each on her ear. she has always liked the idea of double earrings and likes to play around with the different selections. there are some scars on her arms after a nearly fatal incident with a wild centaur who was surprisingly very good with a sword. it’s something she bragged about - that after she had been scarred, riley had gone mad and stabbed him five times in the chest before confirming he had died.

makeup was something she never relied on too much but eyeshadow, mascara, and matte red lipstick had always been top priorities for her. her clothing style changes a lot depending on her mood. if she’s feeling lazy, then a hoodie and some leggings or sweatpants will do. but if she’s feeling good, then it’ll differ from crop tops to baggy band shirts and graphic sweatshirts. or skirts or leggings or overalls or ripped jeans. then she’d wear her favorite combat boots. riley takes great inspiration from vintage grunge outfits and also takes a lot of pride from it. yes, most of her luggage is full of fishnet stockings and belts. and of course, she always has her purse on (only includes her blades, camera, and makeup). fashion is something she shows off and is quite confident about.

personality and background
if you had to describe riley in three words, you would say “snarky, overconfident, and reckless.” she's a natural leader, friendly, bold, brave, and always takes risks. determined, loyal, passionate, generous too. of course, these positive traits always have a bad side. she’s incredibly stubborn, immature, controlling, self-absorbed, too prideful, and hot-tempered. when she was claimed as the daughter of the king of gods, that didn’t exactly make her boast less either. riley likes to brag a lot. she believes the best person in the world is herself, other than the gods. she takes pride in being herself and talks about herself quite a lot. taking risks isn’t so bad, but she doesn’t think about her decisions. her motto in life is basically ‘fight now, talk later.’ if someone insults her, she doesn’t mind fighting (plus, victory means she can praise herself). when somebody disagrees with her, it’s hard for Riley to back off. she always speaks in a sarcastic tone so it’s hard to know whether or not she’s actually serious about something. she expects people to bow down to her like she’s some sort of queen. yes, she has high expectations about others having high expectations of her (what a confusing sentence gah). being wrong is something she hates but she usually forgives herself for it since “everyone makes mistakes, even her.” sometimes she thinks of others as servants, although this isn’t usually the case with friends. riley likes to have control over situations, almost too much to the point where she begs for it. it’s hard for her to acknowledge the negatives of herself.she’s a bit of a charmer and normally when she likes someone, she tells you smoothly. if they don’t like her back, well there’s plenty of fish in the sea. her fatal flaw is she’s too prideful and overconfident of herself. she thinks the world revolves around her and nobody else really matters.

she’s afraid of two things. bees and being forgotten. to her, bees are like flying needles that seek revenge and she immediately panics at the sight of it. telling her to ‘stay calm, as long as you don’t alarm them, you’ll be fine’ unfortunately does not work since she’ll just start running instead. being forgotten scares her. she doesn’t like talking about it but she knows it. that’s probably why she talks about herself all the time, so people don’t forget her. or why she’s desperate to be remembered as a hero. riley is allergic to grass. if any of it touches her, she will get an ugly rash that will disturb her for several days. she never goes near it if she has a choice.

she likes praise, high expectations, fights, makeup, photography, being the center of attention, physical contact, fashion, makeup, her guitar, rock’n’roll, causing trouble, lousy puns, video games, comic books, drama (views it as entertainment), being a leader, victory/winning, gossip (about others - gossip about her is annoying but it makes her even more prideful since she dismisses it by saying they’re jealous), danger, and adventure. riley dislikes rude people, talent shows, reading, writing (her handwriting sucks), rain, hot weather, bright colors, jazz music, being scared/fear, vulnerability (specifically herself being vulnerable but vulnerability of others can be annoying to her too), being forgotten, being alone, braces, dance, all school subjects, grass, bees, dancing, and losing.

being a half-blood of the big three, it was pretty common for her to be smelled by monsters in her suburban new york town. there was always something creepy going on in school, whether that be the laistrygonian giant who was her pe teacher and had almost killed her in volleyball or the giant dog - turned out to be a hellhound - who had escaped their owner and caused a lockdown in her other school. She was usually popular in school, probably because people thought she was pretty or had a streak of rebellion in her, but then she’d be forced to move or get expelled. her mother, aileen was a successful business manager who constantly was busy. she didn’t feel the need to explain things to riley, rather just feed her and give her shelter, and then she’d go out with friends or work. she didn’t really raise her, her mom kind of cared, but riley was forced to figure out things herself. that may have led her to thinking she was the only important one and also made her develop a fear of being forgotten. aileen was one of those parents who let their children do anything, partly because they didn’t watch them. there were no rules, at least none she had known. the only support she’d ever gotten from her mother was when she found out she was a demigod.

to shorten up the whole story, she was found by a satyr when she was thirteen and they shortly became friends (although the NPC satyr was slightly annoyed by her bragging). they had provided some protection to riley and when a monster had arrived, they had barely fled. in fact, she shot a lightning bolt onto the monster accidentally, so she had a lot of questions. they decided to tell her the truth; that she was a half-blood. when she told her mother she knew she was a demigod, she kindly told her about camp half-blood, a place her father had told her where she would be safe. riley had her first hug with her (they agreed she should be a full-year camper so she wouldn't see her for a while), instantly started packing, and traveled with the NPC satyr to camp half-blood. she had been unclaimed for about a year (some thought she was the daughter of ares, apollo, hermes, etc) until a capture the flag game she had led was completely victorious and zeus had revealed, “yep, that’s my daughter,” with a sign (nobody was really surprised). she adored camp, it was a safe place for her to sing campfire songs and to train and watch the sunsets in her cabin. when she turned sixteen, she decided to go back to her suburban town and take a break from camp. now riley’s returned and honestly, she’s kind of happy yet disappointed she avoided the chaos that had happened.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
personal relationships
mom (aileen palmer) - neutral. “she’s okay. mom kinda raised me? then again, she never bothered to talk to me. that’s her loss.”
zeus - neutral. “i mean, i’ve never met him, but he gave me these wicked cool blades so he can’t be that bad. props to zeus for that!”
chiron - positive. “pretty nice. patient. kind of like a father to all of us. well, mentor, but you get what I mean, right? he’s really cool.”
mr. d - negative. “he hates me but he hates all heroes. i’m really no exception. he calls me ‘rayla pacific.’ being near him makes me mad. just look at him. it’s weird that we’re related on the godly side though. we’re half-siblings. yuck.”

laurel dane - positive. "me and lu are super close; we're cool like that. she reminds me a lot like... well, me. and that's a compliment! anyway, yeah, we're friends. half-sisters, actually. we hang out a lot. she's a real horse girl though. pegasi girl, I mean. i probably shouldn't have named my dagger after her pegasus though..."

orin gorman - positive. "well, first off, when I had moved into cabin one, I had a slight grudge on him. okay, I hated him. it was annoying to listen to him when i was the better leader at the time. i forgave him though, although let's just say i felt like challenging him to a duel when I was in a bad mood. we're friends now. yeah, he's kinda weird sometimes, but other than that, I enjoy his company." and now he's dead, how lovely!! he was revived but that's not the point. riley thinks he's dead and that's all that matters.

mirabelle everhart - positive. "she's great! she's like this very impressive tall barbie doll or princess peach who always wears pink but much, much scarier than you'd expect. let's just say I underestimated her greatly when I first sparred. 'i'll go easy on princess mira! nevermind, i'm pinned on the ground now.' don't worry, we're still friends. we spar sometimes, mira's an excellent sparrer. when we're not sparring, we talk about makeup and fashion. usually when I talk to girls like her, they always get angry when I talk about myself, because they think they're the perfect ones. but mirabelle's cool with it (or so she thinks). that's pretty much why we get along!"

juliet pratten - positive. "me and juliet are super tight! We cause a bunch of trouble together. i could hang out with her for hours because we never get bored of each other. sometimes we have boasting challenges or jam sessions or pun battles. then, of course, I can't forget about sneaking into the Hypno's cabin to play video games. my mario kart main has to be either shy guy or yoshi. i like switching it up though. i can't forget the pranks either; those HAS the most funniest. the look of shock on their faces after we prank people makes the whole trouble worth it! sometimes jules' rude attitude can spark my temper, whoopies, but don't worry, i get over it... eventually."

chuck oakes - neutral. "who's chuck? oh, that satyr? there's a lot of satyrs, I can't keep track of them. most of them are kind of boring, and honestly he's really no different. Also, rumour has it that he avoids me so I'll just avoid him right back. can't be best friends with everyone, you know!"

kathryn blackwood - positive. "kat's my girl! we have lots of fun together. usually we'll just sit around and talk about all the rumours we've heard. super entertaining, let me tell you. gossip's so interesting, not sure why some people dislike it. stirring drama isn't any fun when you don't have someone else to share it with, so i have kathryn for that. we also both love music! sometimes we play a few songs together, her being the pianist, and me having the wicked electric guitar. she's pretty chill. i enjoy our talks." i guess we'll see how their relationship plays out after what happened whoops.

aiden seaver - neutral. "well, the little shortie's okay, honestly. Being a child of Athena, of course he's going to be wise, so me being impressed doesn't matter that much. to tell you the truth, I've teased him at least once or twice about how young he looks. I cannot resist. besides that, we don't really talk that much. sure, we debate sometimes, but that's usually the extent of it."

lucy blitzen - neutral. "lucy? oh, that daughter of apollo. i remember her now. she's kind of an interesting case, actually. seems so perfect and innocent, I don't know. sometimes we chat, perhaps about music, or something camp-related. who even keeps track of their conversations? but usually we just do our own thing by ourselves. not really interested in befriending lucy right now though."
current wip since they got in a fight lmaoo

emerson grey - positive. "awesome half-sister! we have fun, don't we? sometimes she mothers me, which honestly can be kind of annoying, but other than that, we're great friends. i have mentioned I'm four inches taller than her and boast about it. usually we spar together. really, the possibilities are endless!"

ophelia rodgers - negative. "i mean, she's alright sometimes, but there really are times where I'd like to throw one or two lightning shocks at her. it doesn't help that we're both leaders and ophelia makes it clear that she doesn't like it when I attempt to take control. it's so annoying, really. other than that, we don't really talk and tend to avoid one another."

cass peters - negative. "well, she dislikes me. strongly. honestly, i think she's kinda jealous my dad's zeus. cass thinks my bragging is annoying, i however disagree. my accomplishments are very important to me and I assure you that others think it is important as well. she also hates it when I try to take control, she's real difficult to work with. gives me a headache, oh my gods."

auggie reynolds - negative. "i hate her. she hates me. it's mutual. now, I'm not sure why she hates me. in fact, most people idolize me. but yikes, auggie, she just really sucks. first off, she's aggressive and always angry and never gets along with anyone. nevermind, that's really it. but still it's a major downer at parties, come on!"

anything else
face claim - juilanne hough
ambrosia - ninth birthday chocolate cake
nectar - strawberry lemonade from local lemonade stand (courtesy from the summer of 2015)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚
Last edited by sweet.peaches~ on Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:25 pm, edited 31 times in total.
sweet.peaches~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:31 pm

Oooh accepted!! c:
I’ll shoot a pm about relations to you at sometime this week if that’s good! Could have some interesting ones c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me