тнє тσωη (Discussion Thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: тнє тσωη (Discussion Thread)

Postby Silver Pandorica » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Going to be gone the 5th through the 8th, so I won’t be able to reply until the 9th, most likely!
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:15 pm

@silver Do you mind if we post or would you rather us wait for you to return? I was simply just curious because if it is okay to continue to post then maybe we could continue playing around/exploring our powers at The Lookout as if Alexis 'stepped out' or allowed for 'free time'? Just a thought, again I was simply just wondering :)
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:08 am

@MoonAero
That’s fine! I don’t have a problem with that c:
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:07 pm

I'm back guys! I am going on another vacation tomorrow through Wednesday, but I'll have service, so I will be able to reply in the mornings and late evenings if I'm not dead tired, haha.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:34 am

:D Yay!
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laces » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:09 pm

username: laces
    name: petra
    sexuality: demisexual
    appearance: petra is a short, young looking girl with a boyish mop haircut and perpetually sleepless, dark circled eyes. she can always be seen wearing baggy jeans and a loose sweater, with grubby hands and no shoes on. (forgive me i can't find a picture that fits her well enough!)
    power: poison tolerance
    personality: petra is a very literate, bitter, and fiesty soul who doesn't enjoy being manipulated or picked on in any way. she has become stubborn and prickly after the years of experimentation, and will go out of her way to avoid socializing with anyone she doesn't absolutely have to talk to. she prefers plants to people!
    history: she grew up on the outskirts of mexico city with her mother and her late father. her father died when she was the tender age of nine, leaving her mother to raise her and her two younger brothers all by herself. she soon found herself working in the slums as a messenger for the roughest gangs of the entire city. when a head honcho gave her an offer she couldn't refuse- a house for herself, her mother, and brothers, on the coast of mexico, she leapt at the chance. all she had to do was steal an important flash drive from a nearby corporation's archives, and they would give her the house for her loyalty and bravery. it turned out to be a setup. she was kidnapped on the site of the robbery and brought to be experimented on. she had no idea how long it took for them to be done, and was dropped into the town with the most recent group.
    how long have they been in The Town? just arrived
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:16 pm

Fynn is open in The Town!
Last edited by MoonAero on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:37 pm

Username: EchoOfShatteredIce
Name: Grey Nixon
Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Power: Electrocution: Electrocutes people when she touches them (has no control over her abilities yet, therefore it's unwise to touch her)
Personality: Introverted, quiet around strangers, likes to be alone, hates talking and being in crowds, helpful, responsible, can't always trust her to stick around, doesn't trust easily, prefers to not talk and just quietly watch what's going on, likes to feel useful, hates being pushed around, if there's a problem she won't speak up about it, terrified of her powers, terrified of going near people because of it, lonely.
History: Grey lived in an apartment with her older brother (Harlan), who was taking care of her. She doesn't really remember what happened, but they had been walking down an alley and got jumped. She doesn't know where she is now, and she's terrified of her new powers after she killed her brother in the lab before she knew about them. He was supposed to be in the Town, but only Grey arrives.
How long have they been in The Town?: Just arrived

I was thinking that maybe her "soul-mate" could be the only person able to touch her without being electrocuted? That could be anyone you guys want. :3
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:41 am

MoonAero wrote:Fynn is open in The Town!

Also, in my latest post I mentioned that the sky was beginning to look cloudy and suggested rain if anyone else wants to pick up on that or use that in their post - totally just a thought. :)
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:27 am

@echo and @laces
Both accepted! Sorry for the wait. And since both of your characters just arrived, most new arrivals are currently at the lookout figuring out their powers :)

@Moon
Alrighty! I’ll keep that in mind ;)
EDIT; mentioned that in the news page on the front of the rp thread!
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes