➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

basil || 002 ;; loon, rook || 004

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:26 am

𝕓 𝕒 𝕤 𝕚 𝕝 𝕥 𝕠 𝕖
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
she-cat || twenty-three moons || mapleclan || alleyway || tagged ;; hollowsmoke

✏︎ "if you ask me, what the leaders are trying to do might not work out. i doubt that many cats will be that happy about it. we've had a rivalry with heathclan for an unimaginable amount of moons, and plenty of cats won't be too quick to forget it. i just wish they would," basiltoe huffed, cringing slightly as she tried to lick the muck from between her pads. the taste was enough to make her gag and spit the tiniest bit of gunk off her tongue. "what do the twolegs even do to create this much of this crow-food whatever it is crap? what even is it?" she meowed, getting flustered because she didn't know what to call everything that was coating practically every member of both clans. she scratched at her ear, huffing when the itching took forever to go away. 'if we stay here any longer, we'll all end up with fleas!' she thought, a grimace covering her typically smiling face as her last grip of hope fluttered daintily away from her outstretched claws.

in the camp they were always so diligent to keep fleas out and away, but with no herbs or anything, they'd all but given up on safely pulling ticks and banishing the fleas. basiltoe rolled her eyes, tail swishing back and forth as she looked back at hollowsmoke. her pelt would've been beautiful had they been back in the forest, but the twolegplace was taking its toll on every cat. basiltoe let a smile cross her face, hoping that even if she was fake smiling, she'd feel happier than she was at that exact moment.❖

𝕝 𝕠 𝕠 𝕟 𝕗 𝕣 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥
she-cat || forty-two moons || heathclan deputy || m.c. alleyway || tagged ;; beetlestar, snaketail, vanillastar, others

✏︎ loonfrost nodded at what beetlestar said and took her spot at the front of the group of cats. she spotted snaketail making sure the cats at the rear were ready, and she began the trek back to heathclan's alley. "beetlestar," she mewed, turning her head to look at the mapleclan leader. "when we arrive at heathclan's alley, i would like it if you and snaketail would accompany me to see vanillastar. leave the clan just outside and i will send a cat back to fetch them when the time is right. would you mind announcing that when we get close?" she asked, believing that beetlestar would like to have a bit of authority in front of his clan when they arrived. without waiting, she faced forward again and kept walking.

finally, they reached the edge of the alley, and loonfrost held her tail up to stop the group. she kept them just out of sight, so as not to alarm her clan, and nodded towards beetlestar to announce the plan she had shared with him earlier. "while snaketail gets up here, i'll go ahead and go to vanillastar." she told him, and walked into the alley. she immediately spotted vanillastar and recognized this wasn't a good time. 'oh, well, they're already here so let's get this over with,' she thought to herself before padding up to the heathclan leader. "um, vanillastar, i bring beetlestar and snaketail of mapleclan to you. it is in our best interests that we form an alliance..." she trailed off as she spotted the large group of cats and silently cursed herself for bringing mapleclan here at the worst possible moment. ❖

𝕣 𝕠 𝕠 𝕜 𝕡 𝕒 𝕨
tom || nine moons || heathclan || alleyway || tagged ;; blackstreak

✏︎ rookpaw looked thoughtfully up at blackstreak before flicking his ears towards a pile of shiny black pelts that were extremely smelly. there was just the tiniest hint of rat underneath the stench of rottenness, and rookpaw was determined to prove himself. he lowered his belly to the ground, his fur dragging through a puddle of an unknown liquid that made him grimace. he crawled slowly over behind the pelts, the rustling of rodents becoming louder with each paw-step he took towards it. he spotted beady black eyes staring out at him and a bright pink nose sniffling before he pounced. his paws got tangled in the pelts, but his jaws closed around the back of a rat that was much too large for him to handle easily. as the rat bucked, he pulled himself onto its back and bit down harder, earning a squeal of pain from the rat's muzzle.

he pummeled his back paws, claws extended as far out as they could possibly be, against the rat's lower spine, earning shrieks of agony and protest as it slung rookpaw off. rookpaw was a bit small, so the rat was bigger to him than it would've been against any other apprentice. he snarled and lunged, grabbing the rat once more with an iron-strong grip and pulled it down before lifting his head up to stare at blackstreak. as he walked towards his mentor, he noticed that one of his claws had been torn off and his back right foot was bleeding. he moaned softly at the thought of having to see the medicine cat, but his slight limp from the pain was highly noticeable, especially to a warrior like blackstreak. ❖
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ Willowpelt (7) / Softpaw (7)

Postby purpleglitter » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:41 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Willowpelt

[ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ maple medicine cat ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; beetlestar, owlpaw, greenpelt]

As Beetlestar gave the command to get going, Willowpelt set at a brisk pace to stay towards the front of the group. Should anything be amiss or should any of the Heathclan cats have any injury or sickness, she wanted to be aware as soon as possible and avoid being lost in the scuffling of the clans becoming acquainted.

As she dark tabby padded along though, a sense of uneasiness swept over the molly. Starclan had not spoken to her since before they had been forced out of their home. A period of silence from their ancestors wasn't unheard of in these times, but given the state of things it was highly concerning that Starclan hadn't spoken to her. Such silence was usually never a good thing in times like these, and as far as she knew her fellow medicine cat Greenpelt hadn't been contacted either. The uneasy feeling only increased the closer they got to the Heathclan temporary camp, and the tabby gave a shake of her head to chase away the negative feelings. She was sure Beetlestar had made the right choice, and that this temporary alliance would benefit both of the clans, but then why was there this cloud of uncertainty in the air? She could only hope that Starclan would contact them soon.

Flicking her eyes to Owlpaw, Willowpelt gave a soft purr of approval. The young tom showed great promise as an apprentice and future medicine cat, and now was focused on his duty to assist the clan as best as he could. Despite the uneasiness, the molly felt that the trio of medicine cats and apprentice would be able to stand whatever it was they had to face with this merging, and they would do so to the best of their ability.

Softpaw

[ female ] [ 10 moons ] [ maple apprentice ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; adderstrike, clayfur ]

Seeing as Clayfur had been sucked in a bit by Adderstrike's words, Softpaw's ears dropped a bit in dismay, though she took comfort that he wasn't in over head enough to cause more trouble. Softpaw gave a soft sigh, already seeing that so far the alliance wasn't getting off to the best start. She only hoped that the Heathclan cats didn't have anything negative to say, otherwise no doubt a fight or too would break out and goodness knows they didn't need that right now with everything that had happened.

Softpaw gave a determined step forward, ready to lead by example and hopefully show the older warriors that if a young apprentice could get along with the Heathclan cats, then they could too. "Well, let's get going so we can get there before dark. I'd rather clearly see all the Heathclan cats we'll be meeting up with instead of trying to pick out anyone in the dark" she said, trying to give some incentive to get going. Though they could see fine in the dark, it would be much easier to pick out all the Heathclan cats they'd be dealing with in better lighting than in the dark where some could be hiding.

With Beetlestar's command for the go ahead, Softpaw padded along towards the middle end of the group. She was ready to finally get this first meeting over with, because the anticipation was surely not helping anyone's uncertainty about this temporary alliance.
purpleglitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tenth - vanillastar, clayfur, scorchedpaw

Postby dreaming. » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:01 pm

▬▬▬(VANILLASTAR)
    (( forty-five moons • tom • h. leader • h. alley • tagged;; creekpaw, otterpaw, finchstep, loonfrost

Words rooted in insubordination crawled like ants under his pelt; Infesting his fur with a thousand tiny legs and hungry, hasty pinchers. His skin rippled with inflammation as the venom of egotism shot through him. Understanding floated around them, though unspoken and without concord. It was greedy paws reaching to be right and bathe in the self-gratification. It was the boldness of the maw going on a bended knee for the last word. Vanillastar tilted his head back, looking at Creekpaw with a sharp eye. So unyielding the apprentice was. It may have implanted exasperation within him but some schmaltz was present. Even if the words were so trite. Vanillastar remembered when he first became bold. His mouth had developed a habit for bickering by the first moon of apprenticeship, yet his wit lagged behind. Afterall, being pompous was an act that had to be practiced. “Otterpaw is right,” Vanillastar held his feathery tail in the air, the tip curling over in a squirrel-like way. He turned towards the white tom, lurking forward at a snail’s pace. “You are quite the contrary,” The tall leader began to circle Creekpaw, his actions edging on predatory as he analyzed Creekpaw’s being. “You’re just stupid is all.” He said blatantly. “But don’t worry, your stupidity will fade in due time. It’s a rite of passage we must all take.” He continued to round the apprentice, tail curling around him. “Look at you,“ His voice honeyed as he swiped an unsheathed paw through the loose tuffs of hair on Creekpaw’s chest. Vanillastar shook his paw free of the dead fur. “wanting to be so grown up. Getting too big for your fur. I remember being like that.“ Vanillastar placed a paw on Creekpaw’s rump, pushing it down slightly and then straightening the tom’s tail. Vanillastar was always taught to be prepared to fight when talking big, but not looking as if you are preparing for that outcome. It was a simple stance Vanillastar was adjusting Creekpaw into. Keeping your hind legs bent to maximized agility while a straight tail was for steadiness. “You lack skill,” He swiped a sheathed paw at Creekpaw’s front leg. One should always keep a leg slightly behind the other to give a good right hook. “So proud, so nervous,” Vanillastar let his eyes drag on Creekpaw, looking for any correction to be made in the stance. “I realize I’m your antagonist right now, but there are nastier cats than me out there.” He let his tail flick to hit Creekpaw in the face as he walked away. “And they are so much meaner than me.” Vanillastar watched as Loonfrost entered the alley. He feigned a bright smile at her but he continued to speak to Creekpaw. “I would know. We are in their territory now after all.” He began to canter towards Loonfrost, only pausing to say one final thing to Creekpaw. “I promise I’m your comrade, so there is no need to be fearful of me. Im just a cat, Creekpaw.” He sneered before rushing off again, giving a knowing look to Finchstep as he passed her. He tried to communicate in a brisk nod that they would speak later when she had settled. Right now, he had to be diplomatic. “Yes, I can smell where you are hiding all of them.” Vanillastar’s nose twitched as he came to face Loonfrost. “You're right, an alliance is best advised but who knows. Just stay steady by my side, Loonfrost. This can end only one of two ways.”

▬▬▬(CLAYFUR)
    (( thirty-six moons • tom • m. warrior • m. alley • tagged;; softpaw, adderstrike

Tremble of newly mawkish voices made Clayfur’s tail curl. Shouldering tone died down and kindled into a gentler flame. The conversation came trembling to its finale, weakly imploding on itself. He titled his head, raising a paw with ears pointed forward as if straining to see. Quite the turn for things to take. A mousey end to such a heated beginning. Maybe that was to expected from his clan. Arguments were like leaves in the wind. Twirling around, battling the laws of physics to stay a float before landing on the ground and swept away from memory. “Yeah, I understand, Softpaw,” Clayfur slowly turned to follow her, his gaze lingering on Adderstrike. He stopped for a moment, thinking on the events that had transpired. “When you are ready, come walk beside us, Adderstrike.” He offered before trotting to Softpaw’s side. He let his plume of a tail curl over her back. It was for reassurance. A way to reduce anxiety. Clayfur knew it was more for him that it was for the apprentice. The molly was taking well to change. Clayfur could only wonder how well cats like him and Adderstrike could do. “I forget. Have you ever been to a gathering before?” Clayfur wondered. “You must have met a patrol of them before, but have you ever really sat next to a Heathclan cat? Spoke to one?”

▬▬▬(SCORCHEDPAW)
    (( eight moons• molly • h. apprentice • h. alley • tagged;; creekpaw, otterpaw

Voices. So many of them boomeranging around the group. She inched closer to the scene, ears pointed forward to make out all the conversations being had. It seemed like ocean waves. The situation would rise before crashing down into a calm, steady sea before repeating the process. Nettlepaw was the first wave, Creekpaw the second, Finchstep the third, and surprisingly, Creekpaw the last. It was different than what she was used to. Her friend must have done some growing while she wasn’t watching. She stopped at Otterpaw’s side, watching and Creekpaw continued to challenge their leader. Her tail tip twitched in anticipation. She felt the same as Otterpaw. Their friend wasn’t useless in any way. While her reasonings were juvenile at best (such as Creekpaw being warm to sleep against, a good playmate, a solid friend and a good cat to go to for laughter) there were plenty of adult reasonings as well. Creekpaw all but explained those for her. A smile came to her face, ready to praise her friend for bravery and put the last shreds of embarrassment she had from their tiny fight. Then Vanillastar started again. He ears flattened as their leader analyzed Creekpaw. She knew Vanillastar as well as any young apprentice did. He was tall, talked a lot and put his nose in everything. A busy bodied if you will. He was also somewhat rude from the tales she’d hear from older apprentices and warriors alike. Scorchedpaw had been scolded a few times by him and mocked to some degree but it was nothing out of the ordinary for her clan. Other than that, she knew little of him. She didn’t try to cross him or even Loonfrost for that matter. Scorchedpaw and authority never mixed so she always steered clear of it. They despised cleaning up her messes as much as she hated them for cleaning them. However, she didn’t expect the rumors to be so true to heart. Her fur bristled, not enjoying the scene taking place. “Don’t get hung up on that,” She said as Vanillastar walked away. “I always ignore what they say when I get scolded.” She started to close the distance between her and Creekpaw. “Besides I thought you sounded cool.”
Last edited by dreaming. on Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:22 am

B E E T L E S T A R
      The tom's ears swivelled to listen to LoonFrost as BeetleStar continue scanning their flanks for threats, tail giving signals to those following, showing when to slow and when to speed up. LoonFrost's voice had gotten louder since she last spoke and BeetleStar gathered she was now starring a whole in the back of his head, so her turned, abandoning the duty of lookout for the sake of societal norms. His eyes squinted at LoonFrost as he listened and then nodded, "a good idea, last thing we need to do is panic your clan mates with our sudden arrival." His voice was curt, meaning no ill will simply stating the fact. It took a great deal of patience and belief in good to let the entirety of a clan into your camp- make shift or not and not believe in the worst outcome.

Neither Maple nor Heath had that patience or good faith, if LoonFrost had entered their clan with more numbers BeetleStar would have made the call. The battle would have been quick and no questions would have been asked afterwards. The conversation cut short BeetleStar returned once more to his self assigned job as look out, tail continuing to signal his clan as alleys came and went. Noises of the busy townscape making his spine crawl.

"MapleClan, stay here while I pass on our good intentions to VanillaStar," BeetleStar searches the crowd eyes locking with AdderStrike, "I will summon you if he doesn't share that good will. SnakeTail, with me!"

He turned and walked into the temporary camp with SnakeTail by his side. Following the path he took, hackles flinching when he spotted VanillaStar. A hundred cruel words flew through his mind, some even catching on the tip of his tongue. He tempered his eagerness to insult the rival leader and took a hatred steeped breath, willing the aggression to be thrown away.

"VanillaStar," he said, his voice strained with positivity, "what happened? I was hoping I'd never have to see you again." The words exited his mouth before he could stop them and he didn't regret them either. It wasn't the loving first impression that LoonFrost may have been hoping for. He wasn't going to give himself up to the idea of mutual kinship and he wasn't going to give up the hatred he had for VanillaStar since the day he had first seen that stars awful cream point cat with his grandmother's nepotism casting his as deputy.

BeetleStar had earned his title, he had worked since the day he took his first breath to prove he wasn't better- he was the best.

"Shall we play nice and keep both our families safe and alive?" That was his offering of peace, the decision he had made, clan mates over pride. Then again, maybe VanillaStar wouldn't see his clan mates as family like BeetleStar did and wouldn't care much for the outcome. BeetleStar hated VanillaStar but he never doubted that the rival leader was burning with the same love for clan that carried him.
    ☆═━[ name beetlestar gender male age 42 moons rank mc leader wordcount 505 tags loonfrost, snaketail, vanillastar ]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ seven || blackstreak and nettlepaw

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:39 pm

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
male ★ 37m ★ pan. ★ heath. warrior ★ crush: - ★ tags: rookpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There were the sounds of squeaks coming from some crevices and all around the area, so he glanced at Rookpaw encouragingly. Blackstreak watched as his apprentice dropped into a hunter's crouch and stalked them, silently moving. He moved along with him, a few paces behind him and no more than that so he could see. His technique was a little off when he pounced, but it was understandable in this odd place. As the rat fought and squealed, Blackstreak wrinkled his nose with worry.

He sighed softly when Rookpaw returned with the rat dead in his jaws and hanging limply, dangling about. "You're doing very well, and look at the size of that! Good job" Blackstreak commented. As the apprentice came closer, he noticed that he was limping and favoring his back right leg. He frowned and murmured to himself, "Well, maybe not so much of a good job." He glanced up and snapped himself out of his daze, adding, "But still nice! It's hard to hunt with this hard ground, and these rats are different."

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
female ★ 10m ★ homo. ★ heath. med. cat app. ★ crush: - ★ tags: finchstep & group
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She was somewhat surprised when Creekpaw stepped into the conversation and hesitantly talked to Vanillastar, claiming it wasn't her fault. Nettlepaw watched the tom's face as he spoke, and she was a little grateful for his interruption for a second. However, she knew that she could handle the situation. Sunpaw also approached and agreed with Creekpaw. She was confused as to why these apprentices - in which she barely talked to - were standing up for her. At Emberfoot's words, Nettlepaw also bristled and thought of the terrible monsters that she had recently escaped from. Otterpaw mentioned the Mapleclan cats, and her eyes widened. That's not right! But...I shouldn't go against Vanillastar's word again, Nettlepaw thought to herself. When the leader spoke again, more anger coursed through her body and she tensed. How dare he says I don't have the experience! Of course, I've gone through hard times too. He's not the only one that's struggled.

Nettlepaw glanced down when she heard the slight shifting of Finchstep and watched as her eyes opened, tears dripping from them. It took a few moments for her to find her voice, and when she did she squeaked. "Finchstep, are you alright? Would you like water, or would you like me to walk you over to your bedding?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (( basil ;; 003 )) (( loon & rook ;; 005 ))

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:46 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'beetlestar is an absolute fool if he believes this will work.' basiltoe thought, not bothering to hide a sneer that slid across her face as she stared at the swishing tail of her leader not that far ahead of her. she ground her teeth together and let the tip of her tail flit back and forth as she fought back her anger and agitation. 'vanillastar is such a mouse-brained fool that he can't even see past his own nose to his clanmates! he'd much rather save his own tail than protect them. ugh, i hope we find a new home soon and can split apart and let everything go back to the way it was before all this fox-dung happened.' she though, gnashing her teeth together as she remembered every detail of the event of fleeing from the forest quite vividly. she knew she'd never be able to speak out loud what she believed, kits and apprentices both would need to cover their ears because she could curse terribly, of course only using words like mouse-brain, feather-head, and fox-dung, when she was in a heated discussion. she rolled her eyes as she spotted loonfrost talking to her leader. she then threw a glance over her shoulder.

now that was a good deputy, snaketail was. he wasn't a traitorous mouse-brain like loonfrost was. basiltoe doubted vanillastar had given her permission to do this before she'd gone out and done it. vanillastar would never easily accept this, but beetlestar would convince him it was in the best interest for both clans. beetlestar was a smart cat, he just wanted to protect mapleclan. basiltoe slightly puffed out her chest as she thought about her amazing leader. 'maybe this will work. why else did beetlestar accept the offer?' she thought as the leader, deputy, and loonfrost broke off to leave the clan outside the alley while they went in and discussed the future with vanillastar. the stench of heathclan cats flooded over basiltoe, and she groaned softly as she realized their scents would mix so that she would always smell slightly like a heathclan cat. 'great. just great.' she thought as she thrashed her tail, sheathed and unsheathed her claws, and began to groom her pelt, all while grimacing at the taste of the smoke and soot that had mixed with her fur.

loonfrost braced herself for a scolding from vanillastar, and then for a fight to break out between the leaders, believing it was inevitable. she cringed at the snarky comment from beetlestar, but barely let it show as she knew vanillastar would scold her for showing weakness in front of mapleclan. she nodded with beetlestar's final comment. she opened her mouth and began speaking in rapid fire. "i wasn't meaning to say they were hidden. beetlestar and i thought it best if they stayed outside, out of view as well, so as to not alarm heathclan. i didn't want a fight to break out before we could properly explain things. what was that gathering over there? i am so sorry to have interrupted it, but i don't want mapleclan waiting for any longer than necessary. they may have formerly, and possibly still are, our rival clan but i'm not going to be rude to all of them like that just because of that simple fact. it's mouse-brained to do something like that. so, um, would you like to call a clan meeting and tell them what's happening?" she cringed slightly, waiting to be told she was talking too fast and to shut her jaw like her mentor would've told her.

oh, how she just wanted rookpaw to be by her side. but she was handling clan business and he was out with blackstreak so that couldn't happen. she sighed so quietly no cat could hear it, and then lifted her eyes to see snaketail. she smiled softly at him, knowing he was possibly as stressed out as she was. he seemed like a nice cat, and probably put his clan first. why else would beetlestar have chosen him as his deputy? loonfrost still didn't know why vanillastar had chosen her, honestly. she then lifted her eyes back up to the two leaders to await a reply.

rookpaw shuddered when he placed his rear right paw on the ground, and he looked up to blackstreak. he let the rat fall from him mouth and grinned. "let me rest for just a bit. once i clean it up and it doesn't look so bad, i'll be fine. trust me on this. i don't need to see the medicine cats. they're busy enough as it is helping cats who've gone into shock over the traumatic events that have recently happened. not to mention those who lost family and friends when we fled. i'll be fine, i swear on starclan," he mewed, and began licking at the wound, noticing that he was only missing a claw. 'stupid bricks.' he thought, glaring at the one he spotted his claw sticking out of. he lapped at it gently, taking note of the fact that there wasn't any gravel, dirt, or trash in the small wound. 'that's good. loonfrost made me learn about infection at a young age, so i'm pretty much guaranteed a lecture from her when i get back to the alley.' he thought and then stood up.

"let's go!" he mewed and began trotted along after he picked up his prized piece of prey. he stopped short when the scent of mapleclan rushed over him like a wave. "they can't be living here? we didn't smell them on the way ou-" he trailed off, leaving his comment to blackstreak unfinished as he spotted the source of the smell. "what are they doing?! let's tell vanillastar!" he spoke around the rat, looking up at blackstreak as he waited for approval to rush to his leader to warn of an invasion or attack or something. they couldn't be up to anything good, rookpaw decided.

font credit.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:05 pm

████████████

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙
(20 moons - female - medicine
cat - uneasy, curious -
none)

████████████
She sat at the back of the alleyway scared beyond stiff. She was going to have to talk about this to Vanillastar later. Every single little detail was going to need to be said. Finchstep did not want to think about it, at least for the time being. There was very little that she could do other than sleep or interact with other cats. Her stomach lurched at both of those. Finchstep was in fear of being dragged back to those events as soon as her eyes closed and she just wasn't in the right head space to be talking to her clan mates.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚙𝚊𝚠
(9 moons - male - apprentice
- hurt, furious -
scorchedpaw, otterpaw,
vanillastar)

████████████
It felt like a two-leg wall had crushed him. The words oozing from Vanillastar's mouth hurt Creekpaw. Stupid?, Afraid?, lack of skill? The insults poured out one after the other. He watched as Vanillastar poked and prodded him into a position he hadn't even learnt. Creekpaw let out an unamused laugh as Vanillastar continued to torment him. The apprentice unsheathed his claws the minute Vanillastar's paw made contact with his leg. He hopped on one side for a minute before regaining balance. He grinned. "I'm sure ridiculing your clan is a great way to earn respect!" he meowed cheekily. His grin still sitting on his face. "Yes, there may be meaner cats out there, but we all have our own opinions". He allowed Vanillastar to finish without another word. He hissed under his breath before turning to the onlookers. He made eye contact with his friends before trotting off in the opposite direction of Vanillastar. He halted as he neared the back wall, scanning it for any possible way to get above it. He spied a big silver rock that smelt awful. Cautiously, but swiftly he leapt onto it and then proceeded onto the top of the wall. He traced the wall looking for a more comfortable location..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕
(31 moon - male - deputy -
bored, curious -
Beetlestar, Loonfrost)

████████████
Snaketail had been fussing over the elders and queens , but at the sound of his name he came padding over to Beetlestar's side. He greeted Beetlestar with a flick of the ear and followed him deeper into the camp. He halted only a few steps behind Beetlestar to allow him the room he needed while talking to Vanillastar. The usually very present and serious Snaketail had zoned out and was fixated on watching a rival apprentice pace back and forth along the wall. After a few moments of silence he snapped back to the current situation. His eyes searched the faces of Beetlestar and Vanillastar as they bickered childishly before resting on Loonfrost. Snaketail caught her eye. He watched her smile at him. Unfazed, he looked away.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eleventh - vanillastar & scorchedpaw

Postby dreaming. » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:21 am

▬▬▬(VANILLASTAR)
    (( forty-five moons • tom • h. leader • h. alley • tagged;; beetlestar, loonfrost

A factitious smile quivered on his cream-colored maw. Canines threatened to peak through as Beetlestar’s heavy voice buzzed in his ears. Vanillastar felt his muscles throb from how tense he had become in the presence of the bulky tom. He could never place a claw on it, but something about the other always burned his pelt. The notion of the other cat’s existence was enough to send a waterfall of ill-intended words cascading down. However, now Beetlestar stood so close Vanillastar could reach a paw out and smack the leader’s grubby muzzle away. But those thoughts will forever stay as dreams. The pale tom wouldn’t dare do something so brutish with lives at stake. Besides, it would be much too satisfying. One shouldn’t spoil themselves with such lavish temptations.
    Instead, Vanillastar shook his pelt out, forcing a relaxed but refine posture. “Oh, Beetlestar,” He chuckled through his words, a layer of passive aggressiveness under them. “You and I both know how easily crushed hopes are!” Vanillastar inches ever so closer to Beetlestar, slinking into the other’s personal space. He planned to ally their clans for a better future, but there were no plans to create a comfortable environment. “You look so,” Vanillastar paused to inspect Beetlestar’s figure. He wrinkled his nose, sucking his teeth to condescend his following words. “decent.”
    He couldn’t help but scoff at the suggestion of playing nice. Vanillastar loved his clan as any leader should. He had put his life on the line for his cats and has lost it for them as well. The tom strived day and night to ensure its success but having to see Beetlestar’s breath in the cool air fuzzed his mind. Being cordial was a trait Vanillastar could never call upon with Mapleclan. Disagreeableness ran heavy in his blood and controlled his tongue.
    Before Vanillastar could say anything that would doom their fates, Loonfrost’s rapid speech came from behind him. His eyes narrowed as he gave her a sideways look, ear flicking in annoyance. “Breath is a vital part of living, Loonfrost.” Vanillastar lifted his tail high. “I’ll tell you of the previous meeting in private instead of in audience. Don’t you think that smart?” He was on the edge of hissing. He did not understand why he had to ridicule his deputy nor why she decided to bring up such topics during an important meeting. “Our, honored Vanillastar strained on the word. “guests can wait a little longer. I’ll call a meeting when I see fit. A speech must be prepared along with answers to possible questions. Besides, these negotiations aren’t something that should be rushed to begin with. I’d like to lay ground rules with our dearest Beetlestar. Fighting among the groups due to misunderstandings isn’t how I want things to go.” Vanillastar turned his attention back on Beetlestar. “Right?” He pushed his face further towards Beetlestar, irritated that he couldn’t tower over the other.

▬▬▬(CLAYFUR)
    (( thirty-six moons • tom • m. warrior • m. alley • tagged;; softpaw, adderstrike

- previous (tenth post)

▬▬▬(SCORCHEDPAW)
    (( eight moons• molly • h. apprentice • h. alley • tagged;; creekpaw, otterpaw

A breath hitched in her throat as Creekpaw met her eye. Scorchedpaw’s ears flattened against her head. She rarely saw her joyous friend so upset. Vanillastar seemed to have gotten under his skin more than she had realized. Scorchedpaw opened her mouth to say something encouraging but lost her chance when Creekpaw whipped away from her and Otterpaw. She watched as he stormed off in awe. It was as if their positions had switched. Scorchedpaw was only shocked for a moment before being able to shake it off. She looked back and forth between Creekpaw and Otterpaw before making a decision. “Come on, Otterpaw!” Scorchedpaw skittered across the gravel, attempting to follow her friend. “Creekpaw, wait up!” Scorchedpaw hopped on the foul smelling silver rock, legs buckling under her as it’s lid wobbled. Once she regained her balance she took another leap onto the wall. Her fore paws were able to make contact but her body was left dangling. She wasn’t as large as Creekpaw, so these high jumps were harder for her. She strained to lift herself, hind legs scratching unpleasantly at the hard surface until she managed to scramble up. “Where are you going?” She heaved, padding closer towards him. “Thought you didn’t wanna leave.” She huffed.
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▸ stag, six | ember, eight | owl, eight | otter, eight

Postby Birchii » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:01 am

Birchii wrote:
    STAGLEAP ;
      {thirty-eight moons}{tom}{mapleclan warrior}{alley}{Frostcloud, (mention Adderstrike, Clayfur, Softpaw)}
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

xXxXxStagleap knew that his clanmates would struggle with working with HeathClan, but the tom knew he could at least temporarily keep it quiet and unsurfacing for now. He had an apprentice to care for and train, and the rest of the clan to provide for as well. His gaze met with Adderstrike, hearing the tom's tirade, but chose not to acknowledge him; he didn't want to antagonise him further. The brown tabby would definitely retaliate with words if any feline spoke disrespectfully towards him or his clanmates, but fully intended to at least present an inviting atmosphere to their opposing clan, and he knew exactly which cat to begin the alliance with.

xXxXxStagleap smiled as the HeathClan molly greeted him, dipping his head politely in response. "I felt like it was a good opportunity to come and start the alliance off in a positive way. I also wanted to see how things were," he responded, hazel eyes meeting Frostcloud's briefly before flickering to the larger group, leading the clan from the alley. "Both with your clan and you." He allowed himself to glance upon the feline beside him once more, her soft, pale fur a stark contrast to the harsh, unpleasant alley they had resided in. Frostcloud wasn't the loduest feline, or as openly-opinionated as Stagleap was, but she was gentle and friendly, and the brown tabby tom often found himself seeking her company during gatherings between their two clans.

xXxXx"How are you? The past few days have definitely been... tough," He asked, being mindful to phrase things in a gentle way, just in case the molly had lost someone in the chaos. His thoughts often lingered a moment or two longer when Frostcloud crossed his mind, curious and concerned for the well-being of his companion, although, she often remained on his mind longer than most cats he knew, regardless of circumstance. The tom pushed the thought to the back of his mind, and faced the molly once more as he awaited her answer.

xXxXxStagleap's ears remained pricked as he heard the arguments coming from Adderstrike, and the members of MapleClan who replied, his whiskers twitching a couple of times in annoyance. 'If HeathClan mess with us, we know how to settle it, but it's not going to happen, you mousebrain,' he thought to himself. His attention pricked as Beetlestar finally addressed the full clan, announcing their departure, giving a curt nod as he glanced towards the leader.

EMBERFOOT ;
      {twenty-three moons}{molly}{heathclan warrior}{alley}{Sunpaw, Vanillastar, Finchstep, Nettlepaw, Creekpaw}

xXxXxEmberfoot watched quietly as Loonfrost, HeathClan's deputy, made her way over to Vanillastar, though a small scowl escaped her maw at the sight of MapleClan's leader and deputy. She sighed, knowing that she would just need to bite her tongue for now, but still reminded herself that she wouldn't be a pushover, either. Realising that the arrival of the MapleClan cats meant the whole clan was likely nearby, she decided to remobe herself from any confrontations. "I'm going to go and sit over there, away from the MapleClan cats. Feel free to join me, Sunpaw," she spoke quietly to her apprentice, nodding to him before picking herself up.

xXxXxAs she rose to her paws once more, she noted the scent of the clan on the breeze that swept through the alley, and exhaled slowly to calm the bristle that threatened to cover her. The molly knew that it was reasonable and a logical decision to unite, but she couldn't help but feel uneasy. MapleClan cats probably could be reasonable, and she expected that not all of them would be awful, but their neighboring clan just seemed to have a knack for getting under her fur. She rarely let them get away with their snarky calls at gatherings, though it was with a swift-tongued comment that she would put them back in their place. Emberfoot wasn't a mousebrain after all. She just wasn't one for staying silent and putting up with any kind of nonsense.

OWLPAW ;
      {ten moons}{tom}{mapleclan med cat apprentice}{alley}{Willowpelt, Greenpelt; mention Beetlestar, Snaketail, Loonfrost}

xXxXxOwlpaw remained quiet on the journey towards HeathClan, and not just due to the herbs that he carried which made talk difficult. His mind whirred with herbs as he mentally reminded himself of his current knowledge. Knowing his luck, it would come back to bite him in the future if he didn't practice now. The trio of healers stayed close to the front of the group, though his gaze turned to ensure that all the clan was sticking together every now and then.

He paused with the clan, assuming they had arrived at the alley that HeathClan were residing in. A quick inhale provided the answer to him, though he scrunched his nose up as the twoleg stench flooded his nostrils. Eurgh. He made a mental note to not breathe too deeply while they were in the city. He watched as Beetlestar and and Snaketail were led away by the HeathClan deputy, quickly glancing at his mentors, curious if this invite would extend to them as well, though he remained in his spot, herbs still tightly held in his jaw. What he carried, along with his mentors, was of vital importance to him to keep safe, especially since he had no idea where they could even search to find replacements for the herbs. Owlpaw hoped to silent StarClan that they wouldn't need them until they could replenish, his paws tingling gently.

OTTERPAW ;
      {eleven moons}{molly}{heathclan apprentice}{alley}{Creekpaw, Scorchedpaw, Nettlepaw, Finchstep, Vanillastar}

xXxXxOtterpaw's fur rose slightly as Vanillastar addressed Creekpaw, knowing she would find their pale leader terrifying if she didn't trust him to not hurt her friend. She winced at his words, leaning in to Scorchedpaw for reassurance while Vanillastar circled Creekpaw. Lowering herself to the ground, she watched as the leader paced away without a second glance, watching as he padded towards what looked like the deputy and leader of MapleClan. Her eyes widened at the sight of Beetlestar and Loonfrost, and she straightened up again, deciding she wouldn't look like a scared kitten in the presence of the other clan cats. Her attention snapped to her friends once more as Scorchedpaw called her name, and she realised that Creekpaw had headed distinctly in the opposite direction of Vanillastar. She trotted after Scorchedpaw and Creekpaw, waiting patiently as her friend struggled to join Creekpaw on the wall. Otterpaw jumped up easily enough; she was older than the other two apprentice by a few moons, after all. "Creekpaw, are you okay?" She asked gently, her ears lowered as she traced after the others. "Ignore what he said, you know he's always got a tongue like a snake. Plus, he'll be worrying about everything that's gone on so won't be paying that much attention to how much mouse-dung came out of his maw."
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:13 pm

B E E T L E S T A R
      BeetleStar found himself smiling far to eagerly as the thrill of being so close to a fight- his mind was well conditioned to associated the scent of heathclan with a fight and to say that he was ready was an understatement. In all honesty a fight would relieve a lot of tension that had risen from all the events that had transpired. He wouldn't indulge- or maybe before this is all over in good faith they could have a sparring session, him and VanillaStar finally figuring out who truly was the better.
      He was seated, tail neatly curled as VanilaStar approached coming closer than was to be appreciated, moving into his personal space his whiskers twitching as they met with fur. He smirked eyes meeting VanillaStar's as the tom surveyed him. Oh, did he really think this would bother him- he wrote the book on intimidation. If the leader of their rival clan wanted to place himself close enough to be bitten then so be it- who was he to turn down an offering of stupidity. He let out a forced purr at VanillaStar's remark, "as do you." Something was building between them, the atmosphere primed for a fight, all it would take was for either of their grace and humility to slip and it would be all out war between the two clans. This would be prevented it would seem.
      BeetleStar grinned like a cheshire cat as LoonFrost began rambling and he felt a swell of pride that SnakeTail was holding himself more to his rank that LoonFrost was. He watched as Vanilla reprimanded his deputy before turning to him angrily staring into his face. "That sounds like a wonderful idea." He replied a sickly sweet tone to his voice. "Shall we take this somewhere else then or would you like to remain in sight-line of your clan-mates, just in case the mapleclan cats scare you?"
    ☆═━[ name beetlestar gender male age 42 moons rank mc leader wordcount 317 tags loonfrost, snaketail, vanillastar ]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me