Honor || Semi-lit Wolf Role Play || Need warriors + hunters

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Honor || Semi-lit Wolf Role Play || New and Accepting

Postby Xelinator » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:49 am

Sure cx

hello !! i'm a little dead rn,
getting my life in order <: !
will be visiting back on
occasion <3
[ viscets ]
i'm a random art student who really likes animals

Xelinator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echo. » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:57 am

|| Dusk || Crush: Unknown || Waking up ||

Dusk yawned slightly when she woke up stretching she slowly rose up from the cool rock of Alpha Rock. She padded quietly to the edge of the rock to look down at the pack below. She rose her head toward the sky and closed her eyes when she felt the wind brush her fluffy white fur. Her ears tilted when she heard the first of the wolves start to get up.
echo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:34 am

- David -

David looked up, his molten eyes blinking blindly in the sunlight for one moment, two, when finally his vision returned. He gazed out of the rock and noticed a few groggy wolves emerging, along with Dusk, standing at the lip of the rock. Quietly, he rose to his legs and quietly padded up to Dusk. "Morning" He muttered quietly as he let the wind carry his voice to her.

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echo. » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:42 am

Dusk turned her head toward David when he spoke to her. She gave a slight warm smile, "Good morning." She then looked back down at the pack below them, "Another day." She said with a chuckle then turned back to David, "Did you sleep well?" She asked noticing a piece of fur sticking up on his head. She walked over to him and licked down with a laugh.

||Sparrow || Crush: Somebody.... || Waking up ||

Sparrow yawned as he climbed out of the cave below Alpha Rock. He glanced up and saw Dusk licking David's to that he snickered a bit. He quickly walked over to grab a piece of prey for breakfast since he didn't eat dinner last night. He grabbed a rabbit and laid down as he watched the pack wake up.
echo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Honor || Semi-lit Wolf Role Play || Need warriors + hunt

Postby nocturna. » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:12 am

- Rowen -
Beta Male | Crush unknown | Mood: Tired & slightly grumpy

Stirring in his sleep, Rowen turns about in his den, trying to regain is slumber. But to no avail, the his sleep will not return. He grumbles in annoyance, and begins the process of waking up. He yawns widely, and crawls from his den slowly, ending in a shake of his sandy pelt.

- Nakita -
Warrior | Crush unknown | Mood: N/A

Nakita sleeps soundly in her small den; she had dug it last summer and it was quite cozy. She had always preferred smaller dens, as they tended to keep in heat and stay cool when needed. Her chest rose and fell slowly, her breathing even and steady.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:03 am

- David - Content - On Alpha Rock

David smirked teasingly, playfully pushing her away. "Excuse me, but that was my fabulous style for the day!" He shook out his pelt again stretching. "But thanks, I guess it was a bad idea" He said as he let out a little laugh. "Will we be sending a hunting party out with this wind, or are we downwind of the prey?" He asked, feeling a bit peckish. He looked down at the clearing at Rowen "Morning" He nodded a greeting to the wolf.

{Peckish is just a chill word}

hey there, i'm abi!

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:28 am

*makes another wolf*

Abi

Crush/Mate:: None right now.

Pup/s::
Nope.

Personality:: Abi is extremely shy and soft spoken, but if you can squeeze it out of her, she can be fiery, strong willed, and once in a blue moon, obnoxious. She tends to avoid other wolves, and is often seen as awkward. Of course, she is, not knowing many wolf customs well at all. Because of this, Abi can be very insecure, but she can handle herself, and has proved that through her hard beginning.

History:: Abandoned in the midst of late autumn, this little pups life was looking bleak. She was born too early, and all of her siblings had died. Taking this as a bad omen, she was left in the brush by her parents. Soon though, a miracle was afoot and she was discovered by a fox. This particular fox had just lost her young to the cold and was swollen with milk. The two different species soon developed a bond. As she aged out of puphood, she was raised to be like a fox. There were no great hunts or elk to feast on. Just berries or occasionally a rabbit or other small game. Even though many wolves find berries distasteful, she was brought up on them, and sees no problem eating the sweet treats. At the age of 2, her adoptive mother had vanished and she was on her own. Skittish and living alone for a year can pay a toll, and she's still very wary of others. Now that she's in a pack though, she's learning the ways of a wolf.

Likes:: Swimming, Berries, Learning how to actually be a wolf and fit in.

Dislikes:: Abi absolutely hates being alone, even though most of the time she is. She does tend to avoid large groups, but she would love to be surrounded by one or two wolves to keep her company.

Eye Color:: Her eyes are a warm brown, that occasionally look amber.

Size:: A strangely tall fae, but not any more lithe or bulky than most.

Physical Description:: A very tall white wolf, with hints of cream color showing up around the nape of her neck. She's finely built, decent at both fighting and hunting, even though she was born early.

hey there, i'm abi!

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echo. » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:54 am

{Accepted}
{{Peckish, that's a nice word}}

Dusk chuckled a bit at him, "If that was going to be your style then we may have had to have a very serious talk." She said with a tiny grin. She then shook out her white coat noticing the strong wind , "I think we should downwind the patrols since the wind is so strong. The prey will be hiding from the coldness of it." She said glancing at the fully stocked prey.
echo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tealbananas » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:36 pm

Scratch||Crush is Dusk||In pack territory||With Rowan, Dusk, and David

S
cratch walked over towards Rowan, Dusk, and David, slightly looking forward to talking to faes today. He still stood as he reached them,"Is there anything that has to do with fighting for once?" he growled as his bored spirit nagged at him. He then sat down, a smug look on his face, a little upset that he was being grouchy to his crush and the only alpha female. He looked at his feet, blushing a little, "Sorry" he apologized quietly, a little embarrassed of being so rude just in general.
Last edited by tealbananas on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tealbananas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nocturna. » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:59 pm

- Rowen -
Beta Male | Crush unknown | Mood: Tired & slightly grumpy

After his shake and a bit of a stretch, Rowen wags his tail once and pads a few strides over to the Alpha rock where most everyone was gathered. His ears perked up when the Alpha male's voice called out. Rowen responded with a slight nod of his head. "Morning Alphas.", he said in a even tone. It appeared the two were talking about a patrolling party. Rowen lifted his head, scenting the wind as it was quite strong and whipped his fur about. As he did so, Scratch came strolling over. Rowen gave the male a once over and sat down near the Alpha's rock. He yawns once more as the male made a snide remark. Rowen raises an eyebrow at Scratch's choice of words.

- Nakita -
Warrior | Crush unknown | Mood: Irritated

Nakita's deep sleep began to lessen as more voices were beginning to chime in. Her breathing quickened, only slightly, and she stirred a bit, shifting positions as to try and chase the voices from outside her den away. As she did, her ears flicked instinctively towards the voices. Even in a sleepy daze, she could decipher that the Alpha pair, Dusk and David were speaking as well as Scratch and the Beta Male, Rowen. With all this yammering there's no way I'll get back to sleep... she pondered to herself.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me