➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

vanillastar (5), clayfur (x), scorchedpaw (5)

Postby dreaming. » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:21 am

▬▬▬(VANILLASTAR)
    (( forty-five moons • tom • h. leader • h. alley • tagged;; sunpaw, emberfoot

The uneasiness radiating off of Sunpaw made Vanillastars inspection halt. He slowly sat down, curling his feathery tail around his muddy paws. A light humming noise came from his throat. Perhaps he should have visited Sunpaw more in his kithood. He flicked his ear, mentally kicking himself for never participating in one of Emberfoot and Sunpaw's practice sessions. He was to schedule one soon seeing how far they have gotten in a moon but due to the circumstances of yesterday, he never got to. Vanillastar did not enjoy having any member of his clan viewing him as a mysterious figure or someone they knew little about. He felt his business was theirs and their business was his. Not everyone appreciated this approach in his leadership. Some even viewed it as nosy. Vanillastar shook himself of these thoughts. He supposed there was no use in thinking about these past events. He could make things right now by choosing to spend a little more time with the young tom. "It is good that you aren’t harmed," he replied. "Some rest and food would do your exhaustion good. I plan to arrange large parties come tomorrow to scout for food and possibly better living conditions." Vanillastar spoke with his eyes on the sky. He shared his ideas with everyone whether they be kits or elders. Even if his ideas weren’t fully fleshed out yet. He was starting to think of taking the whole clan as to not risk any attack and so no one would find themselves lost. However, If Mapleclan choose to stand beside them they’ll have more cats to guard the alley and more cats to remember the way back. He twitched his whiskers in thought before looking back at Sunpaw for his take on things.

▬▬▬(CLAYFUR)
    (( thirty-six moons • tom • m. warrior • m. alley • tagged;; (previous) stagleap, rowanstep, softpaw

---

▬▬▬(SCORCHEDPAW)
    (( eight moons• molly • h. apprentice • h. alley • tagged;; creekpaw, otterpaw

Her mottled tail lashed side to side as she tried to think of a way to battle Creekpaw's words. She hunched over, looking over the gravel. He was right in a few ways. They were just apprentices and their status wasn’t the wisest cats of the clan. She lifted her head to watch Creekpaw groom his dirty pelt, her eyes growing wide as an idea came to her. Her round eyes soon became lidded, heavy with mischief. "Well, maybe we don’t have to convince them with words but with actions." Scorchedpaw hopped on top of a large, silvery metal container with a lid that emitted a foul smell. "Both of you can stay here if you want and look like defenseless newborns," She sneered, looking down at her two friends. "but I think Ill go hunt for the clan! Ill bring back food and they’ll know what I'm capable of and always take me on their adventures." she jumped off of the container and began to walk towards the exit of the alleyway. "If you want to die here with the smell of twoleg stink then fine! I'm going to go become to earliest warrior there ever was." She peered back with a smirk on her face.
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ one || blackstreak and nettlepaw

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:28 am

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
male ★ 37 moons ★ pansexual ★ heathclan warrior ★ crush: none ★ tags: open
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Perhaps I've been too hard on Nettlepaw lately. She must think I'm inconsiderate and a terrible father, the tom thought to himself and glanced over at his daughter from afar. Blackstreak wondered if he should walk over and apologize, but her head suddenly turned to meet his distraught gaze. She narrowed her bright green eyes and glared at him with a sneer before lashing her tail, stalking down the opposite direction of the alley. He shook his head sadly and could only watch as she disappeared from his sight, hoping that she'd remain safe. I don't want her near any of those mangy Mapleclan cats. Blackstreak was reminded of his hatred towards the other clan and inhaled deeply, trying to forget the thought. He raised a paw to his face and groomed himself, gingerly licking his paw before brushing it over his fur. For now, Blackstreak would stay in the company of the other cats and wait for any more news from Vanillastar or Pebblesky. He trusted them with his life as well as his daughter's, and he hoped that they would figure out a way to solve their situation with the Twolegs. The smoke agitated his lungs, and Nettlepaw hated when he'd visit her too many times.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
female ★ 10 moons ★ homosexual ★ heathclan med. cat app. ★ crush: open ★ tags: open

Most of the Heathclan cats were simply standing around the alley, talking to each other or doing nothing in general. Basically, they were wasting their lives away in this stupid Twoleg place. Nettlepaw rolled her eyes and raked a wall with her unsheathed claws, hissing when they got caught between the brick. I hate this place, she thought to herself and wished that she could say it aloud. Although, she was a medicine cat apprentice and she had to act proper no matter what. Nettlepaw hated it, and she hated all these rules that she had to conform to. I wish I could get out of here, but Blackstreak and Finchstep are always on my back. Nettlepaw also hated that they could act so positive and happy all the time, especially at times like these when she hated the world. I hope they choke on the junk they consider to be food here. She peered down the alley and caught Blackstreak staring at her, blinking in surprise when she met his gaze. Nettlepaw narrowed her eyes and glared at him, her upper lip curling into a sneer. She lashed her tail and padded down the part of the alley that was closer to the streets, fuming like the smoke in the skies above.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ Willowpelt (4) / Softpaw (4)

Postby purpleglitter » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:11 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Willowpelt

[ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ maple warrior ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; beetlestar, the group ]

Willowpelt was taken back slightly by Owlpaw's comment, more that the young apprentice spoke so excitedly than anything. She gave a soft smile, understanding that the young tom was determined to do good for the clan and had let his excitement get the better of him. She listened as the rest of the group each gave their opinions, and waited patiently for Beetlestar to give his input. Regardless of what they said, their leader had the final say in the matter, though she was sure that he would take their views into account as he always did.

Sure enough, when Beetlestar spoke he was in favor of the temporary alliance. Though it was clear he was reluctant to make nice with Vanaillastar (she understood of course), he felt the alliance would help them both at this time. She was optimistic about this alliance, hoping everyone could put aside their differences for now to band together in their time of need rather than fight amongst themselves. For now they were allies, and they should be treated as such.

The she-cat got to her feet, eager to get the 'show' on the road and finally leave this two-leg place in search of a better home. The sooner they left, the better she felt they would be in the long run. Best not to overstay their welcome here anyway, no telling how long their 'luck' that no two-leg or dog had found them here yet.

Softpaw

[ female ] [ 10 moons ] [ maple apprentice ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; rowanstep, clayfur, stagleap ]

Softpaw listened to the older warriors, giving a soft smile as Clayfur acknowledged her growth. She nodded in agreement to Stagleap, believing that an alliance at this time would benefit both of their clans in this dark time. " I think there's a better chance of us finding a better home with more of us than just our clan alone. We may not like the Heathclan cats, but I think an alliance would help all of us now." she said softly, her expression thoughtful.

She was torn from her thoughts as Beetlestar addressed them, she listened intently to his words, nodding her approval at his decision. She got to her feet, looking at the older cats for their reaction. "I know it might not be the most ideal situation, but maybe we can make the best of it for now" she added, hoping to encourage the older toms and ease their minds about the alliance. She was hopeful, believing with all her soft heart that maybe the past grudges could be made better by this, that they may even come out of this with a better relationship to Heathclan. At the very least, maybe she could make a couple friends while they worked together.
Last edited by purpleglitter on Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
purpleglitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peachblossom [1]

Postby Epiclilkitty » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:34 am

████████████████

Peachblossom
19 moons - female - medicine cat
feeling; stiff, uncomfortable
tagged; Bettlestar & Company

████████████████
Peachblossom was awoken by the stench of carrion and the discomfort of a damp pelt. For a moment, she was confused as to where she was and what was going on. She ought to have been waking up in her warm nest, surrounded by the sharp scent of herbs and with the warmth of Owlpaw and Mousestep pressing into her flanks. She should have felt well-rested and energetic, not like she had been run over by a half-dozen monsters. The she-cat let out a faint groan of pain as she shifted, nose wrinkling and muscles screaming in protest against the hard, cold ground beneath her. The acrid scent of smoke clung to her pelt, detectable even over the rotting scent of twoleg filth, and in a rush, the previous night came back to her. Waking up to the sounds of monsters growling in the forest; gathering with her clanmates to watch the strange creatures that seemed to hold twolegs in their belly and breathed heavy black smoke into the air. Watching in horror as the massive creatures began to rip at the ground and trees with terrifying, earth-shaking force. And running. She recalled running for her life, the scent of fear cutting through even the harshest smell of smoke and the panic cries of her clanmates as they tried to escape the destruction of their home. Squeezing her eyes shut, Peachblossom tried to level her breathing but it was hard. A fine shudder was working its way through her body and for a long while, it was all she could do to crouch beneath the carrion-filled bin and not throw up what little food she had eaten the night before. She was tired because she had spent half the night fleeing for her life, and the rest of the night treating the superficial wounds her clanmates had accumulated during their mad dash to safety. Nothing too serious; a few cuts and bruises, a couple of sprained paws. Even after she had crawled beneath the stinking bin in an effort to avoid the dampness of the alley, she had laid awake long into the night, until the first rays of sunlight had broken the horizon and she had finally fallen into a fitful, nightmare-filled slumber. When she could finally move her limbs once more, she pulled herself from under the carrion bin and out into the open air of the dank alley. Cats were scattered throughout, some still sleeping, others milling about or standing chattering in loose groups. She immediately took notice of her clan's leader, Beetlestar, standing with her fellow medicine cat Mousestep, their apprentice Owlpaw, the elder Dawnrush, and the Heathclan Deputy, Pebblesky. Curious, Peachblossom tried to ignore her stiff limbs and made her way to the group, settling beside Owlpaw and casting the young tomcat a warm smile before turning to face the clan leader. "Beetlestar. Will Heathclan be joining us for the time being?" She asked, glancing pointedly at pebblesky, though there was only gentle kindness in her gaze as she spoke.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▸ stag, four | ember, four | owl, four | otter, four

Postby Birchii » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:00 pm

STAGLEAP ;
      {thirty-eight moons}{tom}{mapleclan warrior}{alley}{Clayfur, Rowanstep, Softpaw; (mention Beetlestar & co, Frostcloud)}
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

xXxXxStagleap settled his fur as Clayfur appeared to relax a little, relieved that his companion wasn't building a constant cycle of woe and despair within his mind. A snort escaped him as Clayfur's less-than-favourable opinions towards the HeathClan cats were voiced. He turned his attention to Softpaw, providing her with his undivided attention as his apprentice spoke; she was nearing warrior-hood herself, and the brown tabby could easily recall the times he wished a warrior would provide him with some type of recoginition or attention when he was that age. He nodded as his molly spoke, finding her words along a similar vein as his own. The tom could definitely be outspoken, but in this type of situation, he would restrain himself. Snide comments and general disdain for the other clan would need to be put behind them if they were to survive. His mind wandered back to Softpaw, realising now in particular that she wasn't a young kit anymore. No, the pale tabby had a mature head on her shoulders, and seemed to be handling their current situation well.

xXxXxHe was about to reply as Beetlestar's voice rang through the alley, confirming the suspicions they had of the HeathClanners' appearance. A small grin fell upon his face as he glanced to his friends, amused that his guess was correct, and flicked his ears to Softpaw once more. "Too right, Softpaw. It's for the good of the clans," he responded, flashing a quick look at Clayfur and Rowanstep to judge their responses to their leader's declaration. As Beetlestar spoke once more to signal their departure, he rose to his paws, briefly stretching and nodding to his companions. He knew that Softpaw would either be safe with the company of her cousin and Clayfur, or would join him in greeting the leading group, and so didn't look back to his apprentice to see if she was following, not minding either decision she made. The brown tabby began walking towards the group that had discussed the alliance, and towards the exit of the alley, tail-tip swishing behind him with curiosity and apprehension of what the twoleg-place may hold. His gaze found Frostcloud and he smiled once more, a combination of being able to speak with his friend and the safety of both clans being strengthened. He was eager to hear how HeathClan had fared - despite their differences, they were all honourable felines who shared ancestors in StarClan, and so felt it was only reasonable to check in on their neighbouring clan.

EMBERFOOT ;
      {twenty-three moons}{molly}{heathclan warrior}{alley}{Sunpaw, Vanillastar}

xXxXxEmberfoot watched as the pale leader approached the duo, dipping her head in greeting as Vanillastar stopped before them. "As good as you can be," she replied, a weakened grin crossing her muzzle. Her ears swivelled to Sunpaw as her apprentice replied, and chose to place her tailtip across her apprentice's back, in hopes of reassuring the young tom. She knew what it was like to lose a parent, but to be so young and eager to learn, so ready for training, and for all that excitement and familiarity to suddenly be taken away? She told herself she would keep a close eye on the young feline, wanting desperately to make sure he didn't feel alone, though it would also provide her with some reassurance in their struggles to come as well.

xXxXxThough the leader mostly addressed his plans to Sunpaw, her thoughts slipped her mouth. "A good stretch and a hunt would do us both good, I think," she meowed, her whiskers twitching. "StarClan knows I can't stay still for too long. Plus, some exploring of the twoleg-place would do us all some good either way." She found herself glancing up towards the sky once more, hoping desperately that their ancestors would make themselves known within this unfamiliar place. The lack of knowledge drove her crazy, and didn't help the constant itch she had to run and be free; this alley was definitely not big enough to keep the ginger molly satisfied.

OWLPAW ;
      {ten moons}{tom}{mapleclan med cat apprentice}{alley}{Beetlestar & co; Mousestep, Peachblossom}

xXxXxOwlpaw made certain to not butt in again, keeping his head low but his ears pricked as the older felines spoke. His head rose once more as Beetlestar agreed to an alliance. An alliance! His whiskers quivered with hope as the black-and-white tom addressed the clan. He hopped to his paws, bouncing excitedly from one side to another, and glanced at the sky. "We're gunna do it, StarClan!" He whispered, barely audible to anyone, though he knew his mentor's sharp ears likely picked up on the enthusiasm. The small tabby-and-white tom restrained his excitement enough to not go bounding down the alley, but it was clear that he was raring to go; he turned to Mousestep and Peachblossom, nodding in greeting to her, and mewed, "Should we get the last few herbs we have?"

OTTERPAW ;
      {eleven moons}{molly}{heathclan apprentice}{alley}{Creekpaw, Scorchedpaw}

xXxXxOtterpaw's grin remained on her face; Creekpaw's apprehension and Scorchedpaw's enthusiasm was often the centre of the amusing discussions between the trio. She found herself laughing at the drama of her molly friend, watching as the molly ran circles around her and Creekpaw. "Kits are always the clan's priority in a way," she replied to the tom, licking her paw and swiping it over her ear. "As annoying as they are, they are the future of the clan!" Her gaze turned from Creekpaw to Scorchedpaw as the molly bounced up to the lid of a dumpster, and frowned as her companion compared her to a weak kit. "Hey!" She growled gently, unamused at Scorchedpaw's attitude. "I didn't mean right now, in the dark!" She watched as the molly began to leave the alley, and turned to Creekpaw, uncertain of what to say. Not wanting her friend to get into danger, and certain that she wouldn't stay put, she decided to follow the molly, glancing back at Creekpaw. "I'm not letting you get into mischief without me." She stuck out her tongue at Scorchedpaw, scanning the alley for anyone watching them.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ frostcloud ||《 four 》

Postby fawn, » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:03 am

xFROSTCLOUD !!
────────────────────

[ thirty four moons . heathclan warrior . feeling hopeful .
tagged beetlestar, pebblesky, hawkfeather, stagleap ]

Frostcloud hadn't even realised that she'd been holding her breath until Beetlestar agreed to the condition of the truce. She exhaled with relief and finally began to feel a little hopeful about the whole situation instead of just feeling like she was about to drown in worry. The news of the two clans being bonded was like a balm to her frayed nerves. She suddenly felt as though with combined efforts, the two clans would be okay and would be able to find a new home where they would thrive. She watched as Beetlestar leaned into Pebblesky and spoke into her ear quietly, wondering what the tom could have to say she observed her deputy's expression, but the she-cat gave nothing away. A trait which Frostcloud admired seeing as her emotions were normally splashed onto her muzzle for all to see. As her deputy made to lead the way for the Mapleclan cats, the creamy she-cat fell into step alongside Hawkfeather, wanting to stay near to her clanmate as opposed to being lost in the throng of Mapleclan cats. She was certainly curious about how this allegiance would pan out. She hoped that the two clans would be able to put past grievances and grudges aside in order to see the bigger picture of the future and survival of their two clans. Watching the reactions of the cats around her, she did not feel that there would be unrest. For now at least, the cats seemed peaceable. If the Mapleclan cats were able to ignore their differences she felt confident that her own clan would follow suit.

In a way, Frostcloud was looking forward to see the two clans merge. It would be like they were apprentices again. She fully intended to get to know the warriors of Mapleclan better. It wouldn't hurt to have allies among them, even if the two clans did go on to separate once they had found a safe home, it would be nice to have some friendly faces to look forward to when the two clans did gather. Frostcloud had been pondering the future of the clans when a familiar brown pelt made it's way towards her. Her tail involuntarily raised in a smile. "Stagleap," she acknowledged with a dip of her head and a gentle smile, "To what do I owe this pleasure?" she allowed her gaze to rake over the tom. With a strong build and a coat that seemed to shine ambery gold in the right light, Stagleap was a cat that Frostcloud had often admired. Despite the differences in their clans, she had always found him to be friendly and kind towards her. She enjoyed his company, and she felt that if the two of them had been in the same clan, that her little crush on him would have fully developed into infatuation. She hoped that the merging of their clans would be enough for the two of them to get to know one another better.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ Sunpaw of Heathclan (4)

Postby DefendeD » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:40 pm

S u n p a w
7 moons • Tom - He/Him • Heathclan • Apprentice • Mentored by Emberfoot • Location: Heathclan Alley • Feeling: Exhausted • Tagged;; Emberfoot, Vanillastar • Mentions;; None

Sunpaw watched intently as Vanillastar sat down before the young tom and his mentor. He made sure to sit as tall as his frail frame would let him, but even then he couldn't reach the eye level of the pointed leader. During his own speech he could feel the gentle touch of a tail on his back that made him flinch a bit. After speaking his words he swiftly glanced at Emberfoot beside him. He was afraid that Emberfoot might have been disappointed in him, but seeing the grin, even a weak one, on his mentor's face gave him reassurance. He could hardly hide a nervous smile of his own as he listened patiently for the leader to speak. He didn't even try to answer the leader first, and instead waited for Emberfoot to chime in before him. And to tell the truth, he was just glad that Emberfoot was the first one to talk, especially as he didn't yet feel so confident weighing in of such 'adult' matters. "I agree with Emberfoot." the tom spoke with much more confidence under his tone than before, "It does none of us any good to lounge around here much longer."

As he let his gaze wander off the conversation for a bit back to the alley and the sulking cats that dwelled in it, a thought came to him, as did a fleeting realization. He had to voice himself now that he still had a change, "What about the research parties?" Sunpaw shot his eyes from the scenery back to Vanillastar and Emberfoot. But before neither of them had the change to answer his question, the next words already rolled off his tongue in a worried haste, as if trying to desperately strengthen his point: "Mom- I mean, Honeydew, and many others are still missing. Starclan knows if they are injured and in need of our help". It seemed that for some reason it didn't really sink into the young tom that the like hood that his mother, and those others still missing, were still alive was so slim that they might as well be declared dead on the spot. If the thickness of his was due to stupidity or despair however, was up to others to judge.
DefendeD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:56 pm

████████████

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙
(20 moons - female - medicine
cat - dazed, afraid -

████████████
Finchstep eyeballed the ground for what felt like years before her legs gave way. The sudden force took her by surprise and she screeched in pain as her face contacted the floor. Bystanders turned to stare in shock at the abrupt noise. Finchstep's head lolled back in pain as she slowly rolled onto her side. She stretched her legs out; clenching then un-clenching her paws. The she-cat felt dazed and panicked as her vision blurred. Did someone push me? What is happening? she thought to herself, as she could not speak. She had lost control of her body and lie motionless on the hard, dirty floor of the two-leg alleyway.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚙𝚊𝚠
(9 moons - male - apprentice
- hesitant -
scorchedpaw, Otterpaw)

████████████
Creekpaw hesitated. I shouldn't. He shook his head, ashamed of what he was about to do. He took a deep breath and yelled for his friends to wait up. He took off towards the apprentices immediately. The sound of his claws scraping against the floor echoed off the walls. He pursed his lips as he halted beside Otterpaw. His features radiated concern. "Now what?" he whispered gruffly. Creekpaw's eyes darted from Otterpaw to Scorchedpaw as he listened to the plan.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕
(31 moon - male - deputy -
calm, collected -
Beetlestar, the group)

████████████
Snaketail listened to the conversation needing to say nothing. His tail flicked and he nodded in agreement. "It is better this way. The bigger the group the better" he added in; his eyes still locked on the Heathclan cats. However friendly they seemed, he had never trusted them and never would. The deputy turned to watch his leader announce the changes in plan. His tail continued to flick from side to side. Snaketail had always been a restless cat. He had always felt it was wrong to stop moving. He was very much a fidget.

After Beetlestar had finished talking he approached. "Do you want me to gather all the queens and kits? Or is something else you would prefer I look after?" he asked Beetlestar in a professional tone.
Last edited by ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ on Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ two || blackstreak and nettlepaw

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:29 am

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
male ★ 37 moons ★ pansexual ★ heathclan warrior ★ crush: none ★ tags: open

Perhaps I've been too hard on Nettlepaw lately. She must think I'm inconsiderate and a terrible father, the tom thought to himself and glanced over at his daughter from afar. Blackstreak wondered if he should walk over and apologize, but her head suddenly turned to meet his distraught gaze. She narrowed her bright green eyes and glared at him with a sneer before lashing her tail, stalking down the opposite direction of the alley. He shook his head sadly and could only watch as she disappeared from his sight, hoping that she'd remain safe. I don't want her near any of those mangy Mapleclan cats. Blackstreak was reminded of his hatred towards the other clan and inhaled deeply, trying to forget the thought. He raised a paw to his face and groomed himself, gingerly licking his paw before brushing it over his fur. For now, Blackstreak would stay in the company of the other cats and wait for any more news from Vanillastar or Pebblesky. He trusted them with his life as well as his daughter's, and he hoped that they would figure out a way to solve their situation with the Twolegs. The smoke agitated his lungs, and Nettlepaw hated when he'd visit her too many times.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
female ★ 10 moons ★ homosexual ★ heathclan med. cat app. ★ crush: open ★ tags: finchstep

The world suddenly seemed to slow down, and her legs felt like bricks were attached to her paws. A pounding headache came on next, and Nettlepaw audibly winced in pain. Her skull throbbed terribly. After a few minutes, it disappeared before returning. She couldn't walk out of the alley in this state, despite how mad she was. As she started to turn back, her paw pads burned with every step and the ground felt like thorns. Pinpricks shot up her legs, leaving her wobbly for a second. Nettlepaw picked up one paw and inspected the paw pad, unable to see anything physical on it. Suddenly she heard a screech and glanced up, squinting at the collapsed silhouette from afar. It was obviously the size and shape of a full-grown cat. Who could that be? she thought. Stumbling towards the cat, Nettlepaw was finally able to see her mentor - Finchstep, who was usually peppy and positive. Instead, her body lay twitching slightly. Her expression seemed frantic. Her eyes were glossy and didn't seem to follow her paw, which she waved in front of the medicine cat's face. Definitely not a good sign. Is she still alive? Nettlepaw placed the paw over Finchstep's chest and found that her heart was still beating. Although, she still didn't know what was wrong with the medicine cat and she couldn't help her alone. Nettlepaw definitely couldn't lift her. She glanced around for someone and called out, "I need some help over here!"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ post: arctic - 1 | hollow - 0 | ginger - 0

Postby razzberry » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:47 am

······➢ 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    tomcat ··· 30 mns ··· heath c. warrior ··· loc: h.c alley ··· tags: vanillastar, sunpaw, emberfoot

He didn't like it here. Not one bit. The scents were all wrong and the air was tinted with the acid breath that puffed out of the large Twoleg monsters who's loud roars echoed through the alley and bounced off the surrounding Twoleg walls. Everything had been normal until the previous day when their clan was forced to flee from the only home they knew for the sake of their survival. Now what was left of the Heathclan family took refuge in a putrid smelling alleyway that reeked of carrion and was about as filthy as a sewer. It did nothing to help keep his stark white pelt clean, that's for sure. Arcticstalk was lain on his stomach atop a flat piece of flimsy brown material, not at all fond of the idea of laying on the ground that was about as clean as a dirtplace. Being so close to Twolegs made the usually open-minded cat uneasy and overly wary.

A little ways down the alley movement caught his eye and his brother's familiar voice filled the quiet space, though directed towards Emberfoot and Sunpaw in greeting. He hadn't spoken to his brother much since they flee'd nor had he talked much with Frostcloud, his littermate. He'd missed her company though and made a mental note to find her later and see how she was doing. At the moment though his brother and leader was nearby now and Articstalk wanted to make sure he was doing alright. Lifting himself to his paws and grimacing slightly as he stepped off the cardboard and onto the wet ground, the white tomcat made his way towards his leader and the mentor and apprentice pair. "Emberfoot, Sunpaw" he politely greeted his clan mates before turning his vivid blue gaze on Vanillastar. "Brother came his low meow and he stretch his nose out to touch it to his kin's shoulder "I heard something about Mapleclan coming here. Is it true?" he asked, reluctantly taking a seat.

······➢ 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄
    shecat ··· 37 mns ··· maple c. warrior ··· app: dustpaw ··· loc: m.c alley ··· tags:

--- writer's block, she's open and in the mapleclan alley

······➢ 𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐀𝐖
    shecat ··· 9 mns ··· maple c. warrior ··· mentor: beetlestar ··· loc: m.c alley ··· tags:

--- writer's block, she's open and in the mapleclan alley

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me