➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

vanillastar (2) clayfur (2) scorchedpaw (2)

Postby dreaming. » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:37 pm

▬▬▬(VANILLASTAR)
    (( forty-five moons • tom • h. leader • h. alleyway • tagged;; pebblesky, mousestep, frostcloud mention;; sunpaw, beetlestar

The comfort of Pebblesky did little to soothe his aching heart and body. His feathery tail swayed lazily across the dirty gravel, picking up loose rubble in the process. It felt like the end of days. The end of existence. He bit those feelings back, not daring to give off his worry for their failure in survival.
    He blinked his dry eyes. Vanillastar was prepared for a variety of things but what cat could have polished him up on home destruction? Their plentiful heaths were being renovated for two-legs in exchange for nothing but the clan cats tears. He sighed, trying to let Pebblesky’s words settle him. Regrettably, settle him they did not. His swaying tail picked up in speed, jittering in agitation.
    A new fire burned inside his belly as Pebblesky rose a solution of her own, stirring Vanillastar’s own grievances further. His claws gripped the rigid ground in poor attempt to control his anger. He thought carefully before letting out strained words.
    "Go to Mapleclan you say?" He swallowed back the growl climbing his throat.
    Vanillastar licked his maw, whipping his head away from Pebblesky. His cold face began to grow feverish. Vanillastar let his claws sheath and rested his paws under him. He kept his gaze off of Pebblesky for a dawn out moment. He contemplated her words.
    His ears began to stray from their focus however as they picked up on Sunpaw’s lament. He huffed out of his nose. Sulking? Sulking indeed. Vanillastar shook his dirty pelt of its water. The other pointed cat was right about their inaction. He pulled his gaze back up to his deputy.
    "Then go." He rose to his paws as Finchstep padded over to them, concern written clear in the molly’s eyes. "Bring your choice of warriors and don’t come back until Mapleclan is in tow. When they do come, I shall announce to the clan our actions of partial merger. We have no room for disagreement after all right now."
    He finished his orders with a flick of his ear, dismissing the molly before Finchstep could interact. The cream faced tom watched as Finchstep began to unravel before him. He wrinkled his nose, mind feeling heavy from all the problems laid before his paws. He took a deep breath, trying to clear his foggy head.
    "Yes, the twoleg’s have made survival difficult here. I wonder how even they survive." He snorted in disdain for their concrete structures. But I have noted tiny fields we came through during our escape. He drew his mind back to the gardens fenced around twoleg nest. Some contained kittypets and others dogs. Sometimes even both. Strange.
    He pawed at the ground, calculating the risk of those fields. If those canines tolerated feline companions then they might turn a cheek to them as well. He shook that thought away. Too dangerous. It was smarter to find one with no living creatures in it. There was the option of backtracking even more to the last few strips of field of Mapleclan that bordered their forest and the twoleg’s homes’. Perhaps that was also too risky. No cat knew how far those monsters had progressed. Not to mention he knew not of what was there save all the burnet that smacked him in the face as he ran. He would have to consult Beetlestar on that if the stocky tom ever showed. "We could investigate those fields and cautiously he put emphasis on cautiously," Heathclan needed no more limp bodies. "Test out the small strip of field on the outskirts of Mapleclan territory. Pebblesky will be trying to get Beetlestar to agree to join us in our quest to survive. He could tell us what is there. But we must wait until morning to take action. I want everyone," his mind wandered to Mapleclan. "With us."
    Vanillastar’s eyes rolled over his clan once more, spotting his sister in the midst of them. He blinked longingly. He had many roles to plan. A brother was one of them. He wanted his litter mate near more than anything right now. Vanillastar supposed he could steal a few moments of peace with her. "Come Finchstep," he briskly walked over to Frostcloud. "Find some rest with my sister as we wait for Pebblesky’s return."

▬▬▬(CLAYFUR)
    (( thirty-six moons • tom • m. warrior • m. alleyway • tagged;; rowanstep, mousestep, stagleap, owlpaw

Surprise rattled his spine, causing his fur to spike up. He hadn’t expected Mousestep to come discipline him. He looked at her with apprehension tensing his body. He wanted to fight against her reasonings. Prove her wrong in all her words. However, Clayfur’s jaws never moved.
    He knew the medicine cat was clearly correct. None of his idealistic dreams could compare to her practical thoughts. There was quite literally nothing for Mapleclan to go back to. Only destruction and sorrow for the rubbish their homes had become.
    His ears flattened at the thought of a new home. He despised the truth in it. They must move on to find new territory but Clayfur felt unwilling. He only had one home. He belonged to the Maples. He belonged to the fallen leaves. To the tree branches.
    The sting of realism only hurt further as Stagleap concluded Mousestep’s talk with an agreeing nod.
    "I guess," He mumbled, taking his head away from Mousestep’s fur. He was growing restless sitting around doing nothing but collecting dirt in their pelts. He rolled his eyes playfully as Owlpaw overheard their conversation and raised the suspicion they planned to home here.
    "Over my dead body!" He chuckled, pawing gently at the apprentice. His ears perked as Rowanstep and Stagleap began discussing journeying out, Mousestep jumping in with smart opinions. "I think Stagleap is right as well. Groups are better. We should definitely consult Beetlestar first as Mousestep has said." he meowed "I don’t think he’d be too happy if everyone ran off randomly." He began to scratch at his mass of fur when Rowanstep dismissed himself from the group. He nodded at the departure of his friend.

▬▬▬(SCORCHEDPAW)
    (( eight moons• molly • h. apprentice • h. alleyway • tagged;; otterpaw, creekpaw mentions;; hawkfeather

Happiness started to find its way to her once more. Despite the devastation the clan had faced, she tried to endure and make the most out of the nothingness. Feeling Otterpaw’s wet presence near her and Creekpaw brought her joy. There we all here together after all, safe from the terrors of yesterday.
    She slowly clawed the air near Otterpaw. "Ew, no one wants your wet pelt ruining this." She rose to her back legs, swatting playfully at Otterpaws face. She came back down to all fours, bunching herself up in preparation to launch at the older apprentice. Scorchedpaw’s assault was stopped short by Creekpaw’s words. The tiny molly untensed her muscles, sitting upright once more.
    She glanced at the sky in thought. Maybe they could ask their mentors about training them? Scorchedpaw grimaced at that thought, glancing at Hawkfeather. Training was the last thing she wanted to do. She was wet, cold and most importantly, hungry. A new idea popped into her head.
    "We should ask our mentors to take us to look for food tomorrow." She suggested. "I mean, have we ever gotten to explore a twoleg’s place?" She twitched her whiskers, amused by the idea of adventurous exploration. Curiosity was starting to consume her. What could possibly be hiding in the shadows of the twoleg’s home? Sscorchedpaw had never met a cat that had journeyed through the maze of the city. "In the meantime, however," Scorchedpaw bent down once more. "I will quell your dying need to do something." With that, she changed her idea of attacking Otterpaw to attacking Creekpaw. She leap at him, wrapping her paws around him. She bit lightly into his fur before pulling back, spatting out loose fur and dirt. "Yuck do you groom yourself?" She eyed him despite being filthy herself.
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pebblesky, hawkfeather, mousestep

Postby broken* » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:20 pm

. ── P E B B L E S K Y
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 42 moons) ( molly ) ( heathclan ) ( deputy ) ( tags: vanillastar, frostcloud, beetlestar ) ( location: alley )
    . ── help others achieve their dreams & you will achieve yours.

she was not at all surprised by the fact that vanillastar requested she take warriors with her, not wanting her to go alone to visit the enemy clan. she was slightly surprised by his lack of struggle, expecting him to put up more of a fight before allowing her to go. she could see that he was not pleased with this, but she was grateful that he was allowing her to go; this was the best thing for the clan for sure. "thank you my friend. we'll be back soon." her voice was soft as she spoke to the tom, and then she went to her brother, asking his assistance to join her in the short trip. she then followed vanillastar over to his sister with a sigh, pushing between the top and the molly. "frostcloud, i'd like you to join hawkfeather and i to go to beetlestar. you are a very kind and upbeat warrior, and i need you by my side when we go into the mapleclan temporary camp. i know you wont rile any of them up or try to cause a fight; i cant risk bringing a cat like that, which is why i choose you." she didnt wait very long for the molly to respond, knowing that time was not on their side. she did not turn to see if the pale warrior was following her, knowing her brother at least was, and she took off, following the scent of mapleclan cats. she spotted the alley before she saw any cats, and slowed her pace to a calm, steady pace as she entered the alley, which was several alleys away from where her clan currently was. stopping just a few paces into the alley, she spotted the forms of several cats, and she began to speak. "beetlestar, it is pebblesky, deputy of heathclan. i request an immediate audience with you." her voice was firm so that the entire clan could hear her, but also polite, not trying to appear arrogant or snappy. she was always known as the peacemaker to both clans.

. ── H A W K F E A T H E R
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 42 moons ) ( tom ) ( heathclan ) ( warrior ) ( tags: emberfoot, frostcloud, beetlestar ) ( location: alley )
    . ── the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.

the tom cat was politely sitting about half a foot away from the orange she-cat, patiently waiting for her response to his words. he couldnt even begin to imagine losing the last member of his family during the fire. if he had lost pebblesky... he didnt even want to think about it. his sister was truly his life; she was and had always been the most important cat in his life. they were from the same litter, but he was very much the protective older brother figure. however, emberfoot didnt even get a chance to respond to his words before his calico sister was at his side, whispering into his ear about how she was going to mapleclan to request a temporary truce, and wanted his aid as protection. she almost immediately began to walk away, and he gave emberfoot an apologetic look. "i'm so sorry, i have to go. my sister needs me. i hope we can catch up more later." by the time he had arrived at his sisters side, talking to vanillastar's sister frostcloud, she was already moving again, and he wanted to huff, but quickly jogged after her. as they moved down the alleys, his eyes were constantly looking around, ears swiveling; he was on high alert of any potential dangers. even as they came to a stop in the beginning of the alley the mapleclan cats were in and his sister began to speak, his body did not stop its alert state. his yellow-green eyes looked at every single feline form in the alleyway; he had quickly spotted the leader, deputy, and medicine cat, as well as quite a few warriors and apprentices he recognized from moonly inter-clan meetings. they appeared to be about as well off as his clan was; they had a similar amount of survivors, and had been equally lucky to have all three leadership cats survive the ordeal. he took notice to the light sprinkle of rain, causing his long fur to start to shrink down, slinking against his body, but unlike most cats, it did not make him look smaller. he was still a very large, muscular tom, and he hoped that his appearance was enough to discourage any maple cats from attacking his sister.

. ── M O U S E S T E P
    ( 34 moons ) ( molly ) ( mapleclan ) ( medicine cat ) ( tags: snaketail, beetlestar, owlpaw ) ( location: alley )
    . ── kindness is a gift that everyone can afford to give.

as the cats around her continued to speak, giving her their advice and opinions on what they wanted to do, she knew they all had the clan's best interests at heart but they were mainly thinking with their feelings and not their minds. however she kept her mouth shut and her face calm, allowing the toms to get their ideas out. she kept her eyes on her little apprentice though, who was practically curled up against her side in fear. her olive green eyes began to scan around the clan, finally landing on the deputy and leader together, with a few other cats surrounding them, and the molly opened her mouth, about to excuse herself from the few cats she was with, when a loud, semi-familiar voice rang out in the clan. her head snapped up, eyes landing on the long-haired calico molly who now stood at the beginning of the alleyway. "excuse me... owlpaw, come with me." she spoke quickly and quietly, nudging her apprentice softly before she walked swiftly over to her leader and deputy, stopping to stand directly in between the two of them, her eyes landing again on the heathclan cats. "beetlestar, snaketail. i feel like it may be best if both of you go, or at least take someone you trust who can fight but wont cause a scene. i'm willing to join you if you so would like." her voice was very soft as she spoke, not wanting any extra clan members to hear her voice.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ Willowpelt (2) / Softpaw (2)

Postby purpleglitter » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:56 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Willowpelt

[ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ maple warrior ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; beetlestar, snaketail, dawnrush ]

Willowpelt listened to the three toms' input, nodding her agreement to each. At Snaketail's mention of having nothing to offer, she spoke again "Perhaps a temporary alliance? With the additional help from Heathclan we could have enough paws to provide for the clans as well as greater strength in numbers searching for a new home". She gave them a moment to process her idea before adding "It may not be the ideal situation, but it may be our best option if we all are to venture away from here" she said. A temporary alliance with Heathclan did have its benefits, and though there were a few drawbacks, she felt it could help them here.

The dark tabby was pulled from her thinking by Dawnrush's comment, meaning the rat she had brought was riddled with disease. She was rather taken a back by this, for she had not smelt or felt any sign of disease on the rodent before she had caught it or while she had brought it back, and felt a little insulted that he would imply that she shouldn't have offered it up. Looking back at the rodent she had killed, she scanned it with a practiced eye, opening her mouth slightly to better inhale the scents it carried. Strange, it did not look or smell of disease to her, no more than the mice of the maples did anyway. Though she would not eat these rodents that dwelled in this two-leg place regularly, she did not see the harm this one could pose if one were to eat it. Though, feeling it better to pick and choose her battles here, Willowpelt dipped her head in his direction. "Perhaps not then" she said, reluctant to waste it since there had been little prey around that they could bring back.

She was torn away again from her thoughts again with the sound of several cats speaking up as a slight warning, and she turned to see three of the Heathclan cats that had made their way into their midst. Intrigued, she remained cool and collected, staying where she was as she turned back to Beetlestar. Being a loyal warrior of the clan as well as one of the older ones, she had been trusted on several occasions to her leader and deputy's talks about more serious and confidential matters, though if he preferred it, she would wait at a further distance if needed.

Softpaw

[ female ] [ 10 moons ] [ maple apprentice ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; rowanstep ]

Softpaw was pulled from her grooming session by pawsteps coming toward her. Turning, pale green eyes softened at the sight of her much lighter cousin coming toward her. She gave a soft meow in greeting, and a happy flick of her tail. "Cousin" she said with a soft smile, accepting his affection and giving him a soft nuzzle under his chin in return. "Yes yes, of course I'm alright. It'll take much more than a two-leg monster to take me down" she said with a soft giggle, some of her usual cheery and light-hearted nature returning. "Are you alright?" she asked, taking a moment to look over her older cousin for any sign of injury.

It was comforting to know that her sole remaining kin was still here in the clan with her. Despite her sunny personality she had not yet grown particularly close to any other clanmates yet, so it was good to know that she still had a friend in the clan, besides her mentor of course. Speaking of her mentor, Softpaw found it a bit odd that she hadn't seen her really since they took shelter here in this two-leg place. But then again, she figured her mentor was off with one of her fellow warrior friends, so she didn't take it personally.
purpleglitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:22 pm

████████████

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙
(20 moons - female - medicine
cat - unamused -
Frostcloud)

████████████
Finchstep searched her leaders eyes for answers and was about to propose something, but quickly closed her mouth as he opened his. "So you're saying form an alliance with him?" she meowed in disbelief. "You of all cats know full well how Beetlestar can be" she meowed."But, I suppose we need cats more then ever and you are right about those strips of land. However, how do we know that they haven't been disturbed by those...", her mind flashed back to those horrible vibrant coloured monsters, "monsters".

She watched as he began towards his sister. Finchstep stood there for a second before nodding and padding after him. She greeted Frostcloud with a small smile and pointed to a spot next to her. "May I?" she asked politely.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚙𝚊𝚠
(9 moons - male - apprentice
- dirty, irritable -
scorchedpaw, Otterpaw)

████████████
Creekapw laughed."What's so wrong with having wet fur? I quite like it" he meowed before looking at his own. "Well, sometimes". Creekpaw walked to the wall and placed his front paws on it. "What is this weird red rock? And why is it so smooth?" he questioned aloud. He was about to propose a wacky and ridiculous reason before his words were cut short by a sudden weight on his back. He rolled on the floor for a moment before realising who had pounced. A sly smile spread across his lips and he jumped to his paws to return the favour. "How dare you question my hygiene!" he yelled. Creekpaw put a paw to his heart and allowed himself to fall back as if he had been wounded. "I ought to let you know that I take pride in the way I look. You, Scorchedpaw just happen to have caught me at one of my dirtiest of times!". He looked her up and down and then at Otterpaw. "Well you lot aren't to flash yourself" he commented before plopping his butt on the ground.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕
(31 moon - male - deputy -
protective, annoyed -
Beetlestar, Willowpelt,
Dawnrush, Mousestep)

████████████
He nodded. An alliance could work. The more the merrier right? he meowed, no joke intended. He watched as Willowpelt fussed over the rat in amusement. How could she not smell it? His smile faded when he spotted Heath clan cats ahead. Snaketail's yellow eyes narrowed, but opened fully again at the sound of Mousestep's voice. "Our clan isn't strong enough for a fight. There is no intention" he replied respectfully, although his eyes darted in the direction of Beetlestar unsure of his intentions.

The deputy's shoulders stiffened and his stance shifted as the cats drew nearer. By the smell of it, there was more then just one. Snaketail was unsure of the Heath clan cats motives for being here, but he didn't want to seem vulnerable. He flicked his tail in a threatening manner.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▸ stag, two | ember, two | owl, two | otter, two

Postby Birchii » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:31 am

STAGLEAP ;
      {thirty-eight moons}{tom}{mapleclan warrior}{alley}{Clayfur, Mousestep, Rowanstep, Owlpaw; (mention Pebblesky)}
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

xXxXxStagleap nodded as he listened to Mousestep, appreciating the sensible and realistic words that came from her maw, though hating the fact that they were right. He was as eager as his clanmates to return to their camp and see what could be done about the situation. Instead, he had to remain here, waiting for the next move to be decided. As Mousestep spoke about traversing across the twoleg city and seeing what is beyond, he frowned, knowing that a journey would be arduous and emotionally draining, but may be their only hope. The tabby tom was pulled from his thoughts at Rowanstep’s light joke, a small chuckle escaping his maw in response – any attempt to lighten to mood was appreciated and necessary at a time like this. He watched as the white tom approached his apprentice, and grinned once more at Clayfur’s final remark. “Wouldn’t be the first time we ran off without permission,” he smirked, several memories of sneaking out of camp rushing to his mind.

xXxXxHis attention was brought to the HeathClan cats that had appeared in the alley, recognising the deputy, Pebblesky, as the one who addressed their clan. As Mousestep turned to leave with Owlpaw, he called after them, “Be careful.” He doubted that they would attack, given how outnumbered they were, but in times like this, caution was always needed. “What do you suppose they want?” he asked, turning his to Clayfur, but addressing anyone within earshot, keeping his gaze fixed on the HeathClanners. The two clans weren’t enemies, but they weren’t the best of friends either; there were two separate clans for a reason.

EMBERFOOT ;
      {twenty-three moons}{molly}{heathclan warrior}{alley}{Hawkfeather, Sunpaw}

xXxXxEmberfoot smiled at Hawkfeather, knowing that his apology was a genuine one, and looked up as she listened to the long-furred tom further. ‘Don’t you go picking on Cinderpaw,’ she thought silently, knowing that her mother was up there, somewhere, reunited with her lost family. She glanced back towards the living warrior beside her as he responded to her question, and felt a wave of relief hit her that he wasn’t seriously hurt. Just as she was about to speak further, Pebblesky, the deputy of HeathClan and Hawkfeather’s sister, approached him and uttered a few words quietly into his ear. The large, bi-coloured tom rose to his paws and offered apologies to Emberfoot, his green-and-yellow eyes connecting with hers for a brief moment as he did so. “Don’t worry about it, I should go check on Sunpaw,” she replied, smiling at him in goodbye. The ginger warrior watched as he padded away with Pebblesky, departing from the alley, and then turned her head to their own alley, glancing around for her apprentice.

xXxXxSpotting him clawing angrily at the ground, she walked over to him, and dipped her head in greeting. “You should try and rest, Sunpaw. I can tell you’re itching to leave this place, but until we do, you need to keep up your strength,” she spoke to him in a gentle but firm manner. The tom’s mother had gone missing in the chaos, and she wasn’t sure what to think with regards to Honeydew’s fate. One fact she could understand was how it felt to lose a mother, as she had lost hers long before the day before, when her sister had died and her own mother went into a state of grief unlike any other. A twoleg monster roared past, causing the fur to rise across her back, and she spoke once more to the young tom. “Trust me, I’m as eager to get out of here as you are. These twolegs stink.”

OWLPAW ;
      {ten moons}{tom}{mapleclan med cat apprentice}{alley}{Mousestep, Clayfur; (mention Beetlestar, Snaketail, Pebblesky)}

xXxXxOwlpaw breathed a sigh of relief as Mousestep replied gently, welcoming the reassuring presence of his mentor. He returned the lick, placing one on her shoulder, and rested his head against her side. The small tom always felt comfortable with Mousestep; she was his mentor, yes, but was also essentially a mother to him. He had known her since he was a small kit, always poking his head into the medicine cat den and watching curiously as she assisted her clan calmly and collectedly. When she asked him to become a medicine cat apprentice, he bounced around from dawn until dusk, and then some more into the night, too.

xXxXxAs Clayfur playfully responded to his outburst, he nodded to the warrior, shyly smiling to him as his face flush with embarrassment – of course they wouldn’t stay in the alley. The unknown of their journey ahead was more terrifying to him, for multiple reasons. Nobody knew whether it would be a suitable place to travel to, or whether it would be occupied by other cats, and that was if they managed to travel through the twoleg city safely. He pressed into his mentor once more for reassurance, though his mind stopped roaming with endless possibilities as an unfamiliar voice rung out into the alley – a group of HeathClan cats had arrived, and Pebblesky, their deputy, had addressed MapleClan. The tabby-and-white tom looked up at his mentor, who told him to follow, and he did so, moving beside the molly closely before stopping near Beetlestar and Snaketail, as well as the few clanmates already speaking with the leader and deputy. Owlpaw dipped his head respectfully in greeting, the air tense, and held his breath for a moment, awaiting the decision.

OTTERPAW ;
      {eleven moons}{molly}{heathclan apprentice}{alley}{Creekpaw, Scorchedpaw}

xXxXxOtterpaw tilted her head, a smile gracing her face once more as Creekpaw and Scorchedpaw complained. She snorted at Scorchedpaw’s complaint of her wet pelt, raising a paw in preparation for the molly’s attack, and meowed, “Of course you want wet fur, it’ll be nice and cool for ya!” The brown tabby also lowered her paw and Creekpaw spoke, flicking her tailtip in agreement with his frustration. ”I’d love to race, just not on this hard, twoleg ground. Good luck trying to dig your claws in without ripping them off,” she glanced at the ground, confused at how the twolegs preferred this rough terrain over the soft layer that heath and grass could provide.

xXxXxHer gaze lifted to Scorchedpaw as she mentioned exploring the twoleg-place, and her eyes glinted with curiosity, seeing the same expression of adventure in the molly’s face. Otterpaw let out a burst of laughter as she attacked Creekpaw, especially at the look of disgust as she bit into his dirt-riddled fur. “Your lack of personal hygiene at the moment is especially obvious since you have long fur,” she responded, pouncing on the tom herself, though rolling off to land in front of the pair once more. “Plus, my fur is darker, so it hides the dirt much better!” She grinned once more at her friends, the feeling of dread over being in this place fading away slightly as she enjoyed the company of the apprentices. “Here, let me help you get all prim and proper again.” Otterpaw’s olive-green eyes glinted with amusement before turning to the tom, pulling out the loose bits of debris from the forest and city. Sharing tongues helped to calm the molly, and she paused briefly to state, “It really is gross. Why are twolegs so dirty and stinky?” Before the tom could reply, she took to helping clean his fur once more.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ frostcloud ||《 two 》

Postby fawn, » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:38 pm

xFROSTCLOUD !!
────────────────────

[ thirty four moons . heathclan warrior . feeling nervous, exhausted .
tagged vanillastar, pebblesky, finchstep, beetlestar, stagleap ]

Frostcloud was pulled from the confines of her own head when she noticed the pale form of her brother approaching her, she offered her elder brother a warm smile and butted her head against his shoulder as he approached, "Vanillastar, you worry too much," she groomed him carefully, making sure that his pelt sat a little neater, "you need to take it easy or you're going to get a nasty hairball." she tutted gently and fussed over him a little. She had been about to carry on gently chiding her brother when Pebblesky the clan's deputy approached. Frostcloud dipped her head to the she-cat as she approached and tilted her head to listen. Frostcloud had a lot of respect for Pebblesky, the she-cat was only a few moons older than herself and as she had become an apprentice, Pebblesky had gained her warrior name. She was a fine pick for the deputy of HeathClan as she was currently displaying with her tempered and logical reasoning. Frostcloud stood and nodded to Pebblesky and Hawkfeather, another fine warrior of HeathClan, "Of course, I'll join you, I have a few friends in MapleClan myself so they may receive me well because of that!" she laid her tail across her brother's shoulders and twitched her whiskers at him, "Try not to work yourself up too much mouse-brain" she purred gently. As she prepared to leave she was startled by Finchstep's request to join where she had been sat. "Duty calls for me I'm afraid, I'm joining a small patrol to fetch some MapleClan cats, but please feel free to take my spot, it's mostly dry and a little more shielded from the wind here" she dipped her head to the medicine cat before trotting to join Pebblesky and Hawkfeather.

Frostcloud trailed behind Pebblesky and Hawkfeather, she was more of a negotiator than an imposing threat and so she saw no use in boldly standing at the front of the trio. Pebblesky as the senior rank would be the one to talk to the group and with Hawkfeather being a stockier tom, he was the bodyguard of sorts. Frostcloud was just there to make sure the whole exchange went smoothly, a task she was more than happy to do. She saw no reason for animosity between the clans at this point, both had been hurt by what had happened and she was sure that no blood would be drawn tonight. She walked along the narrow alley behind the two cats and almost jumped out of her skin when Pebblesky spoke, she supposed she was still feeling nervous from the previous day's events. She forced her pelt to lie flat and stepped out from behind the other two as they stopped, she surveyed the group. No cat looked particularly pleased to see them, but they didn't look like they were about to attack either. She sensed that sending this small group would work to their advantage. She eyed Beetlestar carefully, she didn't know too much about the tom but saw no reason to be uneasy about him at this moment, they had the upper hand in this situation and surely wouldn't see the three Heathclan cats as a threat. It wasn't until she relaxed a little that she noticed Stagleap as part of the group stood near the leader, she met his eyes and offered him a gentle smile before averting her gaze back to Beetlestar and focusing on the task at hand.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:14 pm

𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 ━━━━
tom ― thirty-four moons ― closeted ― crush ; clayfur ― tags ; softpaw { mention clayfur , beetlestar }

Rowanstep sat close to her, his side pressed against hers to try and soothe his shaking. he sighed heavily. "I'm okay, just in a great amount of shock," he flicked his tongue across the top of her head. he was trembling uncontrollably and he was exhausted. " I might go out later on, but only if beetlestar is okay with it. so if I leave, that is the reason why," he purred, for the first time that day. "i'm very glad that you are safe, but at the moment i need to go and discuss what's happening." he parted from his cousin after giving her one last loving lick before padding back to clayfur and the others.

sorry its short ! i'm painting so i have like very little time because my room takes forever n i'm tryna finish it tonight c:
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vanillastar (3), clayfur (3), scorchedpaw (3)

Postby dreaming. » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:08 pm

▬▬▬(VANILLASTAR)
    (( forty-five moons • tom • h. leader • h. alleyway • tagged;; Finchstep, Frostcloud, Pebblesky mentions;; Beetlestar

Thinking about Beetlestar only vexed him further. The black and white tom was an acquaintance he'd rather not know and company he'd rather not have. The only reason Vanillastar approved the idea was the fact of the situation they were in. He would bear the brute for now. And he meant bear the brute very lightly.
    It was more like a toleration of his presence. Vanillastar was not going to hold his brazen tongue. He had his own qualms with Beetlestar and he wasn’t afraid to let the other leader know.
    "I very well do, Finchstep," His voice was taut. "I very well do. We must accept what has happened and adjust accordingly." He kept a steely gaze ahead. "Though he should view Heathclan's proposal of merger as a blessing and be eternally grateful." He quipped arrogantly. Vanillastar's ears perked as Finchstep brought up Mapleclan being disturbed by the monsters that had wrecked their lives. He snorted, smiling like a cat who caught a canary. "All Mapleclan cats are disturbed in one way or another." He laughed haughtily, eyes squinting as he sneered. He closed the gap between him as his sister with a few spry hops.
    Vanillastar let out a rumbling purr as she offered him a headbutt in greeting. He blinked slowly to express his joy in her company and softly delivered chiding. "I wish I had time to worry less," Vanillastar sighed, collapsed down next to his sibling and pressing against her. He was facing the lower half of Frostcloud, his tail wrapping protectively around her chest. Vanillastar brushed his tail a few times against her face in an attempt to annoy her. His momentary pleasure was cut tragically short as Pebblesky marched her brigade of one towards them. His face screwed up in dissatisfaction, knowing what Pebblesky had come to ask.
    Vanillastar rested his head regardless, letting Frostcloud clean his pelt. He wanted to enjoy these fleeting moments next to Frostcloud before the cobby Mapleclan cats came blundering into their alley. Vanillastar wasn’t looking forward to the new headaches he would gain from that gauche clan.
    Vanillastar kept a whine from exiting his throat when he felt Frostcloud's bushy tail leave his shoulders. A warm expression crossed his features when his sister gave him one more chide before setting off. "No promises," he purred. "Be cautious," he said lightly, closing his eyes as he awaited Finchstep to take Frostcloud's spot.

▬▬▬(CLAYFUR)
    (( thirty-six moons • tom • m. warrior • location • tagged;; Stagleap, Rowanstep, mentions;; Pebblesky, Hawkfeather, Frostcloud

Clayfur's ear twitched as a familiar voice not of Mapleclan echoed down the alleyway. He craned his head around, fur fluffing up in surprise as he spotted Pebblesky accompanied by her brother, Hawkfeather, and the docile Frostcloud. His tail swished in anticipation, worried what was to come from this meeting Pebblesky requested. Clayfur steadily began to rise to his paws before forcing himself to sit down. It was not in the best mind to go closer. He would keep his distance for the time being.
    The long-furred tom sent Mousestep a nod as the medicine cat dismissed herself to attend to the Heathclan cats. He stole a few more worried glances back at Pebblesky before resting his gaze on Stagleap. He was glad the tabby had his eyes locked on the Heathclan cats and hadn’t notice his sudden discomfort. If he did, he'd blame it on concern for what could be happening. Clayfur licked his paw and dragged it a few times over his face, thinking on Stagleaps question.
    "I'm not sure," he admitted. "I don’t think they'd attempt to run us out. Doesn’t make a lot of sense to waste efforts fighting us. Maybe they are calling for alliance?" Clayfur said in wonder.
    He had heard stories of such things in his youth. Mapleclan and Heathclan had banned together in times of great threat. However, those events were generations ago, far past the lives of even his great grandmothers mother. Clayfur wasn’t even sure what the clans had banned against. Some state that it was foxes and other believed it to be a group of rouges. The truth to the stories were foggy.
    "Or maybe they want herbs?" Clayfur piped in again. "Or sharing medicine cats? Or maybe they want to try going home?" Clayfur jumped onto all fours, continuing on a tyrant of possibilities no one truly asked for. "Do they want to fight against the monsters? Scare off the twolegs? Hunt together?" Clayfur tilted his head side to side, head swishing with scenarios. He hopped back and forth between things he said, face knitting in deep thought. "I don’t think sharing herbs would be taken good by others. Its not like we have an unlimited supply. And someone might get into a fight if we hunt together. Scaring off monsters? I don’t think they even feel pain." He was getting a bit ahead of himself, barely noticing Rowanstep's return and unaware if Stagleap was still listening to his bumbling talk. Clayfur was practically having a conversation with himself, mumbling his words under his breath as he brewed up more possibilities.

▬▬▬(SCORCHEDPAW)
    (( eight moons• molly • h. apprentice • location • tagged;; Creekpaw, Otterpaw

A chirp of delight exited Scorchedpaw at Creekpaw's theatrics. She circled the toppled over tom a few times in a crouched position. She rose to her hind legs and pounced, her front paws capturing his large tail. She chewed on the fur of her catch, looking quite proud with herself. Scorchedpaw only stopped making dinner of his tail when Otterpaw gave her a look of interest in Scorchedpaw's plan.
    An adventurous merrow exited the molly. It would be easier to convince the older cats to take them out with more than one voice backing the idea. Scorchedpaws tail shook in excitement, thinking about what could be out there. She heard mice from the city were called rats. They were three times as big and much more ferocious.
    Those rats sometimes scurried into Heathclan territory but being young as she was, Scorchedpaw never got to encounter one. She was taken from her rat filled thoughts when Otterpaw pounced on Creekpaw, also taunting the tom about his dirty fur and exclaiming she looked less dirty due to her coat color. Scorchedpaw looked at her own fur.
    Being mostly white, it was obvious she was dirt. Otterpaw was correct about her color contrast and the ability to hide dirt. She laughed anyway, letting go of Creekpaw's tail in favor of swatting at Otterpaw's. "Twolegs are dirty because they don’t know how to clean because they aren’t smart." She answered the other molly's question. "They are stinky because uh," Scorchedpaw looked for a reason. "Because they just are. Skunks are stinky by nature and so are twolegs."
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:44 am

████████████

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙
(20 moons - female - medicine
cat - unamused -
Frostcloud)

████████████
Finchstep noticed her leader's annoyance, but chose to ignore it.

Finchstep smiled at Frostcloud's generosity. "Thank you, but I have cats to tend to", she replied with some exhaustion in her voice. "We can't afford to get sick. Not now". Finchstep's gaze lingered over were Frostcloud had been resting. She turned around to look at Frostcloud. "Good luck!". Finchstep was about to begin another round of checking on cats, but she stopped mid-step. "Are you alright, Vanillastar?". Her voice held the tone of a mother. "You seem distant". Her tail swept over the rough floor and a look of disgust crossed her face as it gathered debris.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚙𝚊𝚠
(9 moons - male - apprentice
- dirty, irritable -
scorchedpaw, Otterpaw)

████████████
"Hey! No fair!" Creekpaw chirruped as he was pushed once more into the floor. "I wouldn't be so dirty if you lot didn't do this to me!". Creekpaw grinned. He watched in confusion as Otterpaw plucked the trash from his fur. "You're not my mother" he meowed with amusement. He shoved her away gently and began to groom himself. He felt awkward being groomed by another cat.He didn't see the point. He had his own paws and tongue. He could do it himself.

"You guys are seriously considering strolling around a two-leg place? Are you mad!" he half-heartedly whispered as another cat walked by. "I can already tell that this won't end well". He looked at the sky as another drop of gross water plopped onto his face and he frowned.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ Sunpaw of Heathclan (2)

Postby DefendeD » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:13 am

S u n p a w
7 moons • Tom - He/Him • Heathclan • Apprentice • Mentored by Emberfoot • Location: Heathclan Alley • Mentions;; Vanillastar, Pebblesky, Frostcloud, Hawkfeather • Tagged;; Emberfoot

Sudden movement at the higher-up's direction brought his gaze unto them. He watched as the leader and deputy rose from their resting places. A mild curiosity filled his gaze as he followed how Pebblesky fetched her brother, Hawkfeather, and then the sister of Vanillastar, Frostcloud, before proceeding to head out of the alley. He let his eyes follow the party until they disappeared behind the alley corner. As much as he was satisfied by the higher-ups' sudden incline to finally do something about their situation, for better or worse, he still couldn't shake a bad feeling brewing inside him. 'This better not have anything to do with the stinky Mapleclaners.' Even the thought of him having to spend more time than necessary around the Mapleclan cats made Sunpaw feel uneasy under his fur and his claws dig deeper into the hard ground below him.

Sunpaw was so deep in his bitter thoughts that he hadn't noticed Emberfoot who had slipped beside him. The ivory faced tom darted his gaze towards the orange molly with a startled expression painted on his face when she began speaking, but after recognizing his mentor he greeted her with a warm smile. But as he listened the molly speak his smile lowered a bit and his eyes gained a hint of teenage rebelliousness. "You know, you sound just like Honeydew." The tom muttered in slight defiance. The young cat's rebellious thoughts were cut short, however, as a loud monster passed close enough by to send shivers down Sunpaw's back. It took all his willpower to keep his fur flat. To Emberfoot's last sentence he could only huff in agreement. The rebellious defiance of his now replaced by a flush of tiredness.

But before giving Emberfoot more time to shepherd him to rest, he shot a glance at the entrance of the alley: "I saw Pebblesky leading Frostcloud and Hawkfeather outside the alley some time ago." He tried to keep his tone nonchalant, but his eyes sparkled with curiosity as his gaze returned back to Emberfoot "What do you think is going on?."
Last edited by DefendeD on Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DefendeD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me