➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Flutterbreeze (1), Sunpaw (5)

Postby DefendeD » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:12 am

X
████████████████████████

F l u t t e r b r e e z e ~
20m • Molly • Mappleclan • Medicine Cat
feels; -
location; Heathclan Alley Entrance
mentions; Pigeontalon [NPC]
tags; Willowpelt, Owlpaw

████████████████████████

Flutterbreeze stretched her aching joints when the Mapleclan group finally arrived at its destination outside the alley. She made sure to journey at the end with the elders, queens, and others that weren't as fast in their pace to make sure that no one was left behind, and to her fortune that was the case. Now that the clan had settled, she had made a quick round in case anyone needed any medical assistance, but most did not and those who did were something she sadly couldn't do much about. This was the time she seriously lamented for losing her patch of herbs when escaping from under the monster jaws. She never had even dared to imagine such things as the bright colored monsters even excited. To tell the truth, it was a miracle that she was able to escape in the first place. She could still feel the spider tight pressure on her chest and headaches that followed when she tried to recall the events. The only thing she could remember clearly was how she had been collecting as many herbs as she could after the Heathclan had arrived at the camp. For some reason she hadn't thought that the monsters wouldn't be fast enough to catch Mapleclan till they were long gone. But she was very much wrong. It didn't take long at all from when the rival clan had arrived when the first monsters started to show signs. Very loud, messy signs. When the first monster rolled towards the Mapleclan camp, Flutterbreeze had been just at the mouth of the camp entrance. Her herbs tightly pressed between her jaws. This is the first time her memory cuts. The next thing she remembers is running through the forest, her father closely following her behind, ushering her to run faster as they dodged falling trees and giant monster claws that shattered the world around them. Next memory for her was of blood. This one she could recall was the worst. All she could remember was the thundering roars around her and seeing brown striped fur stained in blood. Her father's fur. Next time she woke up at the Mapleclan alley just in the middle of speaking to someone. With a huff, the molly ruffled her fur. She could already feel the anxiety ridden panic to gain it’s embers. I shouldn’t have remembered him, she looked at her clanmates around her. More than enough looked like they could barely stay standing. Not now that I am needed the most, she thought.

She had planned to take a seat at the front when a familiar voice got her attention and took her eyes to the forms of Willowpelt and Owlpaw. With nowhere better to go, the molly trotted to her fellow medicine cats. Her tail was held high in a show of greeting and her lips wore a tired smile; “Greetings, Willowpelt, Owlpaw”, she positioned herself opposite of the two while neatly wrapping her tail at her side. “I’m glad you both managed to get some herbs from the camp” she noted.

XX[word count: 511]

████████████████████████

S u n p a w ☀
7m • Tom • Heathclan • Apprentice
feels; Up-beat
location; Heathclan Alley
mentions; Vanillastar, Creekpaw, Beetlestar,
Snaketail
tags; Emberfoot

████████████████████████
XX
DefendeD wrote:Sunpaw watched helplessly as the apprentices and the leader threw words at each other like two spitting snakes. It took a lot for Sunpaw not to skedaddle right back to Emberfoot’s shade for safety but to stay put as Vanillastar circled Creekpaw and brutally shredded the apprentice with his mere words. He could only thank Starclan that he hadn’t spoken a word to get the leader’s wrath upon himself. The tom had been more than happy (though as surprised as the others) when the leader of the Mapleclan and deputy, Beetlestar and Snaketail respectively, suddenly arrived in the alley and finally broke the conflict. His curious gaze followed the leader as he left to take his place before the Mapleclan cats. To negotiate about the alliance, no doubt. Sunpaw had been so immersed that he nearly hurried after the leader before the voice of Emberfoot rang in his ears and reminded him of the reality. He reluctantly took his gaze off the leader pair before turning towards his mentor. He gave the molly a slight nod when their eyes met and positioned himself neatly next to her as he followed wherever she was going.

“Do you think Mapleclaners agree with the truce?” He chirped at his mentor. Now that it was only the two of them he felt much more comfortable in his pale pelt. Sunpaw had never been to a single gathering so he had no idea how big the clan of the maple forest was or even what kind of cats dwelled there. Well, if all the horror stories of monster cats and kit eaters weren’t to be believed. However, Sunpaw no longer believed them, or at least all of them. The frail tom ruffled his fur as he felt the push of a wind brush on his back. He would patiently listen to when Emberfoot would speak. But before he could put out more questions for the molly to be bothered with, his eyes cached a glimpse of a leaf that spiraled close by the pair. This gave the young cat a brilliant, yet very childish, idea, “Though if any of them mongrels try anything...” he began and crept after the leaf before jumping beside the helpless leaf, positioning himself defensively sideways. His back was arched upwards while his tail had manifested the shape of a carrot. “I’m going to give them this” the tom exclaimed when he struck the leaf with his sharp claws but jumped away when the wind took under the leaf and made it suddenly move in his direction. This sudden change of plans on the leaf’s part didn’t deter Sunpaw as he jumped around the leaf alternately dodging it and chasing it, depending where the wind was taking it. After a while of dancing around it, Sunpaw finally jumped on top of it, trapping it’s fragile and now nearly crumbled form between his teeth, “Got it!”. Excitedly he jumped off the ground with the prize tightly between his maw and pounded back to Emberfoot. The anxious demeanor of the small apprentice had nearly been eradicated from the tom as he looked up to the flame furred molly, “was I good?”. He presented the crumbled leaf on the ground and pressed his tail tip on top of it. No way he would let the prisoner escape before Emberfoot’s approval, he thought.

[word count: 558]

X
DefendeD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▸ stag, seven | ember, nine | owl, nine | otter, nine

Postby Birchii » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:27 am

STAGLEAP ;
      {thirty-eight moons}{tom}{mapleclan warrior}{alley}{Clayfur, Softpaw, Basiltoe, Aspenblood}
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

xXxXxStagleap spotted Softpaw, his apprentice, conversing with Clayfur, Basiltoe and Aspenblood. His heart twinged with a flutter of guilt; he hadn't checked up on Softpaw properly. She was nearly a warrior, yes, but he still felt a sense of responsibility and protectiveness over her. The brown tabby decided to join the group, seating himself down with a heavy sigh, nodding to his clanmates. He remained quiet as he listened to what the topic of conversation was, his mind also gently wandering to thoughts of twolegs. 'Do twolegs prefer these cold, hard walls and ground rather than the breeze running through the trees, and soft grass underfoot? Surely no sane being would prefer it,' His mind reeled with curiosity about the twolegs; they had never attacked so brazenly and so strongly before. 'Odd creatures,' he thought silently, his fur ever-so-slightly bristling at the back of his neck as he recalled their destruction.

EMBERFOOT ;
      {twenty-three moons}{molly}{heathclan warrior}{alley}{Sunpaw (mention Adderstrike)}

xXxXxEmberfoot tilted her head as she listened to Sunpaw, shuffling her feet as she struggled to find a comfortable position. "I'd be surprised if they didn't. Beetlestar may be a nuisance, but he's smart," she replied, watching as an idea crept into her apprentice's head. An amused glint shone in her eyes as she watched him attack the leaf, a lighthearted laugh flowing from her as she watched his young enthusiasm. "You'll send MapleClan running with their tails between their legs," she chuckled, nodding at the leaf as she batted at it with her paw; the bright molly wasn't above such playful antics. "I'd say it's worth trying to be friendly towards the apprentices, at least. They'll likely not have as many grudges as we old felines will," She purred with amusement, fondly gazing at Sunpaw.

xXxXxHer face soon straightened as she turned her tone serious. "Oh yeah, there's one cat you shouldn't mess with. Adderstrike." Emberfoot scrunched up her nose, as if saying his name brought a bitter taste to her mouth. "He's a grey tom with a big scar across his muzzle, you won't miss him. He's as outspoken as he, more so, if you'd believe it. And he thinks the sun revolves around MapleClan. I've butt heads with him more than once at gatherings or during patrols. He makes it so difficult to keep my opinions to myself, what with him being the loud mousebrain he is." The loose gravel crunched beneath her claws; she hadn't realised they'd come unsheathed as she spoke of the tom. 'Big brute,' she snorted. "I'm keeping far from him so he doesn't provoke me, and see to it you do the same, Sunpaw, because StarClan hold me back if he starts getting aggressive at you."

xXxXxThe nimble ginger she-cat had only been Sunpaw's mentor for a very short while, but she had grown especially fond of him. The same passion to see HeathClan thrive ran in them both, and she truly desired to train him to become a strong warrior.

OWLPAW ;
      {ten moons}{tom}{mapleclan med cat apprentice}{alley}{Willowpelt, Flutterbreeze; (mention Needlepaw)}

xXxXxOwlpaw dutifully placed the herbs by his feet, painstakingly aware of how precious, how vital these herbs were to both clans. He smiled to Willowpelt gratefully, shuffling ever so slightly closer to the older feline. The same smile was offered to Flutterbreeze as the younger medicine cat joined them, widening at her comment about the herbs.

xXxXx"I'm not much of a fighter, but I'll defend these herbs like I'm the toughest wildcat around!" He grinned, hoping to lighten the sullen atmosphere. Owlpaw could read the mood of his clan - confused, angry, or still scared - and knew that sentiments like those could easily fester into something much worse. A shudder rippled down his spine as he remembered Adderstrike's outburst not too long ago. The warrior was always an opinionated, feisty one, but in the turmoil they had just faced, his harsh tones seemed to hit MapleClan harder than they would have before.

xXxXx"I can't really remember what the HeathClan medicine cats are like. Are they kind? Will they help us? All I can remember is that Nettlepaw was as prickly as her name suggests!" A sheepish smile crept upon his muzzle once more as his eyes met with his mentors', glistening with a sprig of hope and humour.

OTTERPAW ;
      {eleven moons}{molly}{heathclan apprentice}{alley}{Creekpaw, Scorchedpaw}

xXxXxOtterpaw's green eyes fixed on Creekpaw, concerned for her friend. She listened to him speak, nodding in agreement with a gentle sigh escaping her own maw. She flickered her gaze to Scorchedpaw before swiftly returning it to the fuzzy tom. As he spoke about wanting a bit of space away from her and Scorchedpaw, she couldn't help but feel a hurtful pang in her chest. "Oh," she mewed quietly, her shoulders drooping slightly as she struggled to continue to keep his gaze. A moment or two passed, and the cool breeze that whistled through the alley chilled the brown molly. "That's okay. I uh, I'll go find somewhere warm to rest, I guess. Feel free to come join me when you're ready, Creekpaw."

xXxXxOtterpaw forced a smile onto her face, flashing a quick glance to Scorchedpaw before she quickly hopped down from the wall, landing with a slight 'oof' as she fumbled slightly on the hard ground. It was frustrating for the molly; she just wanted to help everyone feel better, and knowing that she couldn't fix everything frustrated and saddened her. If she was honest with herself, she'd realise that her energy was beginning to burn out; she hadn't rested or eaten properly for a while, and it was catching up with her. She found a slight overhang in the alley, providing a bit of dry wall to press against, and Otterpaw was soon tucked up into a small ball with her tail wrapped neatly around her.
Last edited by Birchii on Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

Postby gingertail98 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:15 pm

C H E R R Y L I G H T
      molly - 30 moons - warrior - single - heathclan - tagged; dewharvest
    After a moment of desperately looking around, still with no clue as to what was happening because of her nap, Cherrylight spotted Dewharvest. She knew from the trip the two clans had taken that the other queen was close in age to herself, and had also lost her kits along the way. Slowly, the tortoiseshell molly got to her feet, and padded dow the alleyway, hesitatly sitting down a tail length in front of the other queen. "Uhm, Dewharvest, right? I don't know- I'm not sure if you know me, but I lost my kits fleeing the forest too," she spoke softly, hesiantly, tail curling around her feet loosely. "If you ever want to talk about anything, I know we're in different clans but..." she trailed off, ears swivelling back nervously.

P E A C H W H I S K E R
      molly - 30 moons - warrior - single - heathclan - tagged; open

Open for interactions
gingertail98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dewharvest

Postby Euthymios » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:03 am

──────────── ❅❅❅ 𝙳𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝────────────
i. Maple Queen / Warrior ii. 29 moons iii. Straight iv. Cherrylight

Slightly Comforted, extremely tired, guilt-ridden
─────────────────────────────────

Dewharvest looked up from her slumber wearily to see Cherrylight, a heathclan queen. As she heard what the queen was saying, her heart curled in sympathy. "You're Cherrylight." Of course she recognized the queen. I'm sorry you lost your kits too; it's too early for their young lives. And thanks for checking in. I know that clan boundaries are there, but I'm here for you." She smiled, her eyes merging in sadness and comfort. At least now she knew that she wasn't alone in her suffering anymore.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ nine || blackstreak and nettlepaw

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:51 am

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
male ★ 37m ★ pan. ★ heath. warrior ★ crush: - ★ tags: rookpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"If you keep saying the word 'fine', I'll take you to a medicine cat," the warrior warned Rookpaw and gave him a warning glare, but it was out of affection. They arrived in the alley without bothering the Mapleclan cats, thankfully, and came to the group of Heathclan cats backed up against the opposite side of the alley. Most of them were obviously not wanting to interact.

Blackstreak shook his thoughts of the other clan cats away and glanced down at his apprentice, listening to the young tom speak. "Well, I suppose you should go see your mother when she's not busy. I'll let you go off to your friends, but be careful," he somewhat joked lightly, but he still had a serious tone in his voice. Rookpaw's injuries still worried him. In this new environment, they could get infected. Blackstreak knew that he should also meet with Loonfrost later and talk to her about what the two clans would do now that they were together. Their plans had been changed.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
female ★ 10m ★ homo. ★ heath. med. cat app. ★ crush: - ★ tags: open
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She forced her gaze to the other side of the alley and watched the Mapleclan cats. The higher ranked cats spoke with each other, mainly Vanillastar and Beetlestar along with the deputies by their sides. At least Finchstep was still talking to a Heathclan cat. However, as a medicine cat, Nettlepaw knew that she may have to do the same as her leader and talk to the Mapleclan medicine cats. Disgust made her shudder, and she wrinkled her nose. Why should I have to interact with them? They've done nothing but caused pain and grief for me.

Nettlepaw stubbornly dug her claws as best as she could into the brick ground, and she told herself, I won't move from this spot. A part of her hoped that Finchstep wouldn't notice her and try to drag her over. As soon as she crossed the imaginary line, she'd have to force herself to be as friendly as possible. That could cause more problems than anything - she didn't remember the last time she was nice to her own fellow clanmates. Nettlepaw thought back to when her mother was alive and wondered how things could go so wrong.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ Willowpelt (9) / Softpaw (9)

Postby purpleglitter » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:34 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Willowpelt

[ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ maple medicine cat ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; owlpaw, flutterbreeze ]

Ears twitching at the sound of approaching pawsteps, Willowpelt nodded her head to return the greeting to the younger fellow medicine cat. If she was honest with herself, the dark tabby didn't hold much high regard for Flutterbreeze. Her skittish and cowardly nature was no unlike her own and often times almost made her feel as if she had two apprentices to care for instead of one. Her kittypet lineage wasn't something she cared much about, she had seen a kittypet or two make great things of themselves (of course others too if stories were to be believed). Nevertheless she did her best to watch out for her fellow medicine cat, her sense of duty and her oath to protect and serve would not let her turn the timid molly away. She'd do her best to protect and assist both of her charges, in addition to the rest of the clan.

At Owlpaw's comment, she couldn't help but give the young tom a soft smile. Her apprentice was such a bright and shining character, the optimistic one that was always eager to learn. Though he did share a bit of the same flighty tendencies as Flutterbreeze, the older molly felt that he would grow out of it and into a fine medicine cat in the future. With this merging and the possibility of a scuffle or two, not to mention what else they would encounter in their next travels leaving this two-leg place, she felt that perhaps some more fighting training would be helpful for him. "Hmm, perhaps if we can afford it I can take some time to perfect some of your fighting skills Owlpaw. Medicine cat or not you need to know how to defend yourself, and I think it would be a definite possibility for you to need it in the future" she said, watching the young tom's reaction. She had faith in him, and they'd work in some fighting training with his regular medicine cat apprentice duties as well.

She nodded as well to Flutterbreeze's comment, only hoping they had more of what little they had managed to save. "Hopefully with this merge we'll be able to share with the Heathclan medicine cats. Between us we may have enough to temporarily make due until we can find more to replenish what we've lost. From what I know of their medicine cats I think they'd be willing to help, neither seemed the hostile type but we'll tread lightly until we know for sure if they'll help or not. It's the best interest for both clans for the medicine cats especially to work together so I don't see why they wouldn't, but we best be prepared just in case they don't seem all that happy with it. We'll work through it though, we always do." she said with a final flick of her tail. From what she could see the little conference was going as well as it could be going and should be coming to an end soon.

Softpaw

[ female ] [ 10 moons ] [ maple apprentice ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; clayfur, adderstrike, basiltoe, stagleap, rookpaw ]

At Clayfur's comment, the apprentice's bright green eyes seemed to glow with awe and immense pride. To be praised as such by an older warrior, even if it wasn't her own mentor, meant a great deal to her and was something Softpaw would remember always. She listened to his story of the past, finding the Vanillastar he spoke of to be quite immature and childish. Then again, sometimes cats did treat one another with immaturity now and again. A cat like that shouldn't have been made deputy or leader, but then again, it's possible for one to grow from their mistakes, to better themselves and see the error of their younger ways. She didn't find herself wanting to defend Vanillastar as much, but the cats who followed him surely weren't all like him and there had to be those that were willing to work with them.

Given that Adderstrike and Basiltoe had joined in their little conversation, the light tabby continued to try and radiate her positive thoughts and energies to them. Adderstrike had seemed to calm down some now, though from what she could tell he still seemed on edge a bit and she hoped she could calm him down some too like she had helped Clayfur, Basiltoe too. As she noticed her mentor join them as well, Softpaw gave him a polite nod and a cheerful smile in greeting. Despite her friendships with the other warriors, her mentor would always a bit more special to her in some way. Pulling herself back to the conversation, she listened and pondered Clayfur's question. "I'm .... not really sure. I don't talk much to other apprentices my age, not sure why. I've talked to Owlpaw here and there, we have a lot in common but the other apprentices in our clan are a little more ones that I don't know as well yet. As far as the Heathclan apprentices, I'm really not sure either. I'd hope so, it'd be nice to have some more friends my own age to talk to and befriend, not that you warriors aren't as valuable friendships as I would have with cats my own age" she was quick to add, "There is one though that I've talked to a bit more, I think his name was Rookpaw if I remember right, that might be someone I'll get along well with. I'll just have to see where it goes and hopefully make some new friends " she said.
purpleglitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thirteenth - vanillastar, clayfur, scorchedpaw

Postby dreaming. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:22 pm

▬▬▬(VANILLASTAR)
    (( forty-five moons • tom • h. leader • the alleyway • tagged;; beetlestar, snaketail, loonfrost ((m;; emberfoot, sunpaw. stagleap, softpaw, bonewing))

The air was growing cooler and the night wasn’t to last forever. The drizzle that had bothered the clans all day surely hadn’t lasted. The clouds in the sky shriveled up and drifted apart from another to show a shining moon. Even tiny specks of stars started to peek out of the inky darkness about. Vanillastar sighed, somewhat upset with Beetlestar barely giving his quips a second thought. All things must come to an end and their talk was coming close to closure. “They don’t know pain yet,” Vanillastar replied with hints of understanding layered within. He could see it in Beetlestar’s face. The way it contorted in remembrance of someone who once was. It reminded him of the point a cat learns why things are separate; why the cat was born with teeth and claws. The point someone finally grows bitter. Vanillastar wouldn’t speak directly on it. Not when emotion controlled his rival. “Its nice to know who you’re troublemakers are and the naïve,” Vanillastar adverted his eyes, breaking the intense gaze he had on Beetlestar. His time to admit his own troubled cats within Heathclan came and went. The silence Vanillastar had established was short-lived. Snaketail must have read the situation and came to the conclusion nothing more would come of it. Vanillastar’s ears perked as Snaketail finally spoke directly to him. He raised his head away from Snaketail, a faint smirk of his own pricking his lips. “Everyone bites, Snaketail.” He rose to his paws, his tail position high. He addressed the leader and both deputies this time. “So, us becoming one seems to be finalized. Let us announce what we must.” The lanky tom began to trot away but a thought caught his mind. He had made previous plans based around an idea he had while speaking with Sunpaw. “I am going to announce a scouting patrol using Clayfur, Stagleap and Softpaw for tomorrow.” He then continued on his strive, not concerned with receiving permission with using Mapleclan cats. He felt he knew enough about the ones he had chosen. Clayfur was troublesome but Stagleap balanced him well. Softpaw, if his memory of gatherings served him correct, was Stagleaps apprentice and verging on adulthood. It seemed sound to bring atleast one the eldest of apprentices to venture out rather than two of the youngest. Vanillastar hoped on a suitable perch to start his speech. It may have a sloping top and emitted a wretched smell but it was high up and easy to vocalize upon. It was far from the fallen tree in Heathclan or the maple tree at the gathering place but it would do. “Cats of Heathclan!” He watched as the Mapleclan cats began to pour into his alleyway. “And Cats of Mapleclan! I call upon your ears for important news.” He waited for cats to settle in and gave Beetlestar a chance to leap up if he wished. “Tonight, we unite for a singular goal; to survive the upcoming perils to find a new home. The leaders, deputies and medicine cats of both clans will work together as a council to ensure the safety and best interest of every cat at paw. I will tolerate no physical fights or rioting of the sorts. We have enough danger in our lives already.” He paused to let everything sink in for a moment. “A scouting patrol consisting of Emberfoot, Sunpaw, Bonewing, Clayfur, Stagleap and Softpaw will leave when the sun rises. They will announce their departure to the council before leaving. I want them to walk the area for general research including but not limited to potential threats, possible hunting grounds, usable herbs, local cats and any knowledge about this place. Once they report back, we will figure out how to set patrols from there on and our goals including getting out of here. I want everyone to settle in for the night and get some well needed rest. Remember to keep your wits about you!” He eyed the Mapleclan cats before him, not sure if his usual sign off was well suited to their strengths. Vanillastar, done with what he had to say, leapt down from the object he'd perched on. He was very use to not caring what Beetlestar had to say due to his long history of having his clan leave in the middle of gatherings. However, a small, gnawing emotion chewed at him. He stopped for a moment and looked back at Beetlestar to see what the tom had to finish with. Once he had felt he had paused for an appropriate amount of time, he left to settle down himself. He was tired and wished to sleep just like everyone else.

▬▬▬(CLAYFUR)
    (( thirty-six moons • tom • m. warrior • the alleyway • tagged;; softpaw and company

Warmth filled him as familiar faces and voices surrounded him. There wasn’t a more comforting feeling than having a huddle of companions in the face of the terrible unknown. If it wasn’t for their predicament, Clayfur would have been purring. “We are all listening to Softpaw.” He told Aspenblood. Clayfur scooted over to be closer to Basiltoe so Stagleap and Aspenblood could enter the group better. Once he was satisfied with the arrangement, he looked back at Softpaw with a cocked head. His youth had been spent a little different than hers. Clayfur had been encompassed by those his age. The group they had all made felt like a representation of it. He had spent nights with his face in a friend’s fur and his days causing the usual apprentice-based havoc with them. It was no wonder Softpaw saw the light in all of this. It wasn’t the most pleasant feeling to experience apprenticeship alone. Though, despite wanting Softpaw to get acquaintance with those her age, he could feel words of warning in the back of his throat. He wished for her to get along better with the few apprentices Mapleclan had left. But he did not want to soil the moment with his own prejudice. “Do as you wish. Just be cautious of those who don’t want to be friends.” Clayfur wanted to say more and engage with the group but the sound of closure came to his ears. He perked his ripped-up ears, pausing to listen intently. It seemed it was finally happening. Snaketail had proposed gathering Mapleclan inside and Beetlestar accepted. The merger had started. He stood up, heart thumping in his chest. “Looks like this is it,” He spoke to everyone while shooting nervous looks at Stagleap. “Let’s,” He hesitated, taking a step back and nearly pushing Basiltoe over. “Let’s go.” Clayfur padded forward, his longhair bouncing with every step. Vanillastar was already atop a structure, announcing the merger. His tail bristled as he heard his, Stagleap’s, and Softpaw’s names called upon. Who was he to put them in a patrol? Had he spoken to Beetlestar about this beforehand? Should he had asked if they would be fine with this first? Clayfur was no pawn of Heathclan use! Clayfur whipped his head away, his sour mood crawling back. He knew he was only fanning his own flame. “We should all sleep next to another.” Clayfur looked back at all of them. He knew Basiltoe and Adderstrike must not be keen on being near too many Heathclan cats. Clayfur wasn’t too keen on it either. He’d rather spend the night like he spent past ones in his apprentice days.

▬▬▬(SCORCHEDPAW)
    (( eight moons• molly • h. apprentice • the alleyway • tagged;; creekpaw & otterpaw, ((m;; fogpaw))

Soft droplets of rain came to a stop. Scorchedpaw peered up at the sky as the clouds began to separate. The rain was a fickle thing. She had been raised on stories about sad ventures that ended in rain yet here in their miserable state it came to a halt. Nature must truly have no master. It must be nice to act so freely. To abide by no one’s mood no matter how somber. The calico bunched herself up tightly on the wall, turning her attention back on the conversation between her friends. She wished all three of them could do as they pleased too. But they were stuck to be uniform forever it seemed and all Creekpaw have to present was rain. His lament was understandable. She too felt Vanillastar felt no use in them despite the vast abilities they could provide. Scorchedpaw was determined to prove herself heroic and worthwhile. Her tail lashed, ears drooping as Otterpaw stole glances at her. A nervous energy tapped steadily in her heart. Before she could interrupt what these looks had in connection to an already heavy conversation, Creekpaw spoke his final wishes. Scorchedpaw felt an electric shock flash across her spine, a small riff of hair standing in its wake. “Yeah, okay,” she said, trying to hold back the rejection welding in her. ‘He just needs time,’ she told herself. ‘we will all still be friends when the sun rises.’ Scorchedpaw rose to her paws, trying to pretend Creekpaw’s need to be alone didn’t upset her. “Its whatever. We’ll be here when you need us. Just don’t stay out too long. I don’t what you waking me up when you come to sleep next to us.” She joked, sticking out her tongue playfully to try and lighten the mood. She hopped off the wall, following Otterpaw to wherever the older molly decided to go. Creekpaw’s needs were opposite to her own at the moment. She wanted nothing more than to stay next to someone, especially with the scent of so many unfamiliar Mapleclan cats wafting in. She could spoke all their eyes peeking around the corner. Scorchedpaw curled next to Otterpaw, a fidgety feeling building once more. She stared at Fogpaw from under her tail, Vanillastar’s announcement only background noise to her. All she could focus on was the longhaired apprentice. What was her kind like? What was she like? Did they play the same? Did they feel the same? Did she and the others look at Heathclan and wonder the same she did about them? Scorchedpaw coiled tighter on herself, diverting her gaze. She couldn’t imagine how she’d react to them. Being one of the younger apprentices, she had never gone to a gathering. Her interactions with Mapleclan had been limited to glimpses over a border.
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sunpaw (07), Flutterbreeze (02)

Postby DefendeD » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:14 am

X
███████████████████████

F l u t t e r b r e e z e ~
20m • Molly • Mappleclan • Medicine Cat
feels; -
location; Heathclan Entrance -> Alley
mentions; Vanillastar
tags; Willowpelt, Owlpaw

███████████████████████

Flutterbreeze looked at her mentor a bit nervously. She knew the older molly wasn’t wasn’t particularly proud of her late apprentice, and though their relationship was as bearable as it could have been, Flutterbreeze still always felt herself to be the second choice when it came to Owlpaw and her. Even though she knew it was wrong she even felt a bit envious of the younger medicine cat. He was everything that Willowbreeze would have hoped that Flutterbreeze would have been. The tabby molly would have been blind not to see that. Or that was the conclusion she had come to. She never held it against Owlpaw as she found Owlpaw to be very dear to her even though she was not her apprentice. She nodded at her mentor’s proposal, “That is a great idea. Who knows what we may face during the journey”. Though this sprung her into a spur of the moment idea. One of those kinds of ideas that one would surely come to regret at a later date. But now than ever she felt like she could find a window to surprise her mentor, maybe even impress her a little, “I- I think it wouldn’t do anything bad for me to finally learn some combat, either”, Flutterbreeze’s throat let out a small gulp as she tried to contain her anxious itching under her fur. In the whole time she had spent in the clan, the one and only time she had trained for combat was when her skills were evaluated. After that the molly had absolutely refused to even put her paw into the training grounds, even going into hiding if anything of that sort was proposed to her. This is why it was very uncharacteristic for Flutterbreeze to offer herself for such a feat as combat learning. She made a sound of agreement for her late mentor as she spoke. Not seeing herself being able to add anything meaningful to the conversation. And for her luck she didn't have to, as the call for the clan to emerge came from the alley.

She followed closely Willowbreeze and Owlpaw as the three stepped into the dark alley. Her tabby pelt involuntarily stood up the moment she saw the Heathclan cats dark forms against the darkness. The muscles under the molly's plump figure tensed as her primitive inticnts made her ready to skitter if the cats of the hills even so but looked like they might attack. But after finding herself a seat beside Owlpaw she was able to calm herself down, somewhat. She could still feel the eyes of the enemy clan on her fur even if none of them were watching her. After the long speech of the Heatchclan leader was done with, Flutterbreeze gave Willowpelt and Owlpaw a quick set of good night wishes before retiring for a good earned sleep. She had found a more secluded spot inside a large two-leg made den (cardboard box) near one of the alley walls where she decided to curl up in. The molly had never been a fan at having to sleep near others so she took all the advantage that she now could to enjoy all the sleep time to herself only. Inside her “den” the molly made into a tight curl. It took awhile for the molly to fall asleep as she kept waking up every time something loud or suspicious reached her ears, but at some point the body’s exhaustion took over and forced the molly to finally slip into restless dreams. If only then she would have known what waited for her she would have rather never slept again in her life.

Speak, thought
[word count: 571]

███████████████████████

S u n p a w ☀
7m • Tom • Heathclan • Apprentice
feels; -
location; Heathclan Alley
mentions; Adderstrike, Vanillastar
tags; Emberfoot

███████████████████████

Under the praise of his mentor, Sunpaw puffed out his short fur. That proud he felt of his accomplishment attacking the Mapleclan in the form of a crumbling leaf. “Well if they are nice enough...". Sunpaw let his sentence intentionally fade. Truth be spoken. He really wasn't looking forward to meeting the other clan's apprentices. He already had difficulties joining the apprentices in his own clan so it surely would be worse with the others. Or at least so the tom thought. The tom’s face turned serious when he listened to Emberfoot talk about this 'Adderstrike'. ‘Hmm, such a striking name’ the tom thought, very much amused by his cleverness. The image that Emberfoot painted inside her apprentices head of a dangerous, battle-hardened cat was not pretty. He felt a small spark of uneasiness from inside the corner of his mind that a cat that would even be able to make Emberfoot stray clear of him would be sharing the prey with them as soon as the leaders were ready with their discussions.

Sunpaw let out a reassuring purr while his eyes had the glimmer of amusement still clinging to them, “I promise to stay out of his way, no worries!” Sunpaw found it amusing that there would ever be a cat more outspoken by nature than Emberfoot herself. He could actually barely believe it. The pale tom jumped to his feet when he heard Vanillastar start his speech. He was especially excited about the party announcement, his pale whiskers twitching from the excitement that was hardly contained. ‘I hope we finally find Honeydew. She must be really worried for me’. When Vanillastar finally finished his speech and gave the order for every cat to bring themselves for a good sleep, Sunpaw turned back to Emberfoot. “I don’t think I’m that sleepy yet-” but before the tom could end his sentence a wide yawn interrupted him wholly. “Uh, oh. Never mind”. The hardships of the past few days were finally creeping on the small apprentice, and it was purely a gift from Starclan that he hadn’t yet shown signs of it. “I- uh.. Is it alright for you if I sleep with you tonight?” Sunpaw felt vulnerable before his mentor. Well, he knew it was silly to be. Emberfoot seemed to not be one of those cats who would mind his presence, but something inside him still made it hard for the tom to trust others rather than Honeydew. But that was mostly due to the late queen’s poor job -or even refusal, in case of some cats- at socializing the ivory pointed cat when he was a kit.

If Emberfoot agrees to Sunpaw’s proposal he will stay by her side and put himself to sleep near her but with a small distance between the two. However, during the night Sunpaw will wake up and get spooked by the darkness so he moves as physically close to Emberfoot as he can. If she doesn’t want to let Sunpaw sleep close to herself the tom will find an abandoned tire that he curls himself inside. Away from others.

Speak, thought
[word count: 517]

X
Last edited by DefendeD on Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
DefendeD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( basil ;; 005 )) (( loon & rook ;; 007 ))

Postby chaotic creativity » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:34 pm

b a s i l t o e
molly ;; twenty-three moons ;; mapleclan warrior ;; outside heathclan alley ;; tagged - clayfur, softpaw, adderstrike, aspenblood
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

the fur bushed up along the ginger maine coon's spine, giving her a menacing look as she followed the small group she was desperately clinging to. they entered the alley that heathclan had claimed as their own, and basiltoe couldn't stop herself from casting wary glances around. she narrowed her eyes at a couple cats that she made eye contact with, lip curling as her claws itched for a fight. with a sigh, she suppressed the urge to rip a heathclan's pelt off and ducked her head in a symbol of respect and thanks due to heathclan welcoming them. 'well, it wasn't really them. it was the leaders,' she thought, swiping her tongue anxiously across her maw. "maybe this will work out. we'll be able to have larger patrols and more cats to protect the alley," she mewed, trying to grasp at her glowing orb of hope that always fluttered just out of her grasp. she heard clayfur's comment, and knew it was really directed at her and adderstrike. he didn't exactly trust her, and had she been in his place, she wouldn't either. her temper could sometimes be like a volcano waiting to erupt.

l o o n f r o s t
molly ;; forty-two moons ;; heathclan deputy ;; heathclan alley ;; tagged - snaketail

loonfrost watched as the merge finally happened; pride swelled in her chest when she realized what she had started. as vanillastar stepped to the side, she wished desperately to ask what he'd been doing before she interrupted. after all, she was his deputy and deserved to know if something important had happened. but she knew he was tired, she was too. she perked her ears up and spotted snaketail standing near her. she padded up to him and let out a small smile. he looked quite handsome up close, she realized, but she quickly dismissed the thought. "thank you," she murmured, hoping to strike up a conversation. "you didn't act out against beetlestar's wishes, and i do wish to thank you. do you truly like the merge, or were you just biting your tongue the whole time because you have to stand by your leader?" she asked, casting a gaze across the alley. her spirits lifted as she watched rookpaw say farewell to his mentor. 'blackstreak is good for him.'

r o o k p a w
tom ;; nine moons ;; heathclan apprentice ;; heathclan alley ;; tagged - blackstreak (farewell), softpaw

rookpaw bid his mentor farewell and wished him luck with dealing with mapleclan warriors. rookpaw then turned and saw his mother stepping up to the mapleclan deputy. he saw the look of interest flash through her eyes, and he just shrugged it off. she was the one to go and fall for a cat from mapleclan. ugh. he then spotted a familiar gray tabby apprentice, and a smile flash through his face. softpaw had been nice to him at the few gatherings he'd been to, and he hoped he could make true friends with her now that they would be seeing each other more often. he then saw she was with a group, and being the anxious fluff-brain he was, he trailed behind in the hopes of catching her eye. he didn't want to interrupt, but he desperately needed a friend in these confusing times.

font credit.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▶ ARCH ONE: I smell smoke, I smell fire - Whitestar

Postby dreaming. » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:37 pm

...flutterbreeze...
...it seems we managed to connect...

Breathing was a difficult task here. There was more smoke than air. Smoke that was so densely packed the area lay shrouded in darkness. Any light that dare journey in was instantly smothered by the thick mass. Being was also a considerably difficult task here. There was more fear than clam. One that haunted the blackness with a certain absoluteness. It was kin to not knowing, yet, knowing. Like pieces of a mystery unfolding save the most important information that would lay rest to the unknown; Being caught unaware though your eyes were searching and ears ever pricked. This sort of half-ignorance would rise the hackles on the most pacific of cats. Ignorance tended to mean death and this place instilled just that. However, to label the place as such was an act of dichotomous thinking. The placement of the plane’s existence was grayer than one was led on to believe. It was transient in nature, taking on whatever feline perception it had to absorb. It was also a place of wait. Letting any wanderer gestate for however long needed. And gestate she had, though, for most of it she was lost in thought. Her blinding white fur was the only thing to cut through the blackness. The slim molly sat with regality rigid in her spine. Like it had been placed there when she was so young that she could no longer become undone. Her head was cocked upwards so she could peer snidely down at whomever might squirm into view. Whitestar had persisted in this place for some time now. How long that could be was something she couldn't tell. The sun had made no friend of this place so without day or night even a rabbit’s guess could be right. Every so often she’d drag a feathery tail along the surface of what she could only assume to be a deep pool of water – Afterall, there were glowing things she could make out to be koi fish many depths below her – to send a cascade of ripples. She could not comprehend how she sat atop of water, but she could comprehend the idea that something might be touched by a ripple. Something she had yearned for would follow those ripples to her. Hope of meeting another was growing despondent before she felt the water lick her paws.
“Flutterbreeze,” she withheld her surprise at seeing the stout, brown tabby. “it seems we have made a connection.” Whitestar’s amber eyes squinted. She was baffled. Why had this place allowed her when so many were better suited? How could a molly inexperienced as she met its call when all others thus far have failed? Whitestar had focused her energy on Finchstep. She willed the elder Medicine Cat every moment of the day, sending out ripples of urgency her way. But was fore not. A round little Mapleclan Medicine Cat had appeared before her, smelling sugary sweet like maple. Frustration built a home in Whitestar’s eyes. It ran down her narrow face and tugged her lips back into a tight frown. There was no time to cast her line again in hopes of a better messenger. The way Whitestar’s body faded in and out like a dying flame told her that much. She had to begin now.

Whitestar sighed, smoldering ashes heaving into the air like fireflies.

“I smell smoke, I smell fire,” a tornado of fire exploded to life, encircling them whole. It reached out towards the newfound lightning that cracked in the sky like canine barking. “I see governor, I see commander.” Whitestar’s fur swished in the hot wind, the unfamiliar words ringing hazy. She recalled her vague visions of the future with desperation. A race of skittering paws against gravel caught in a whorl wind of dancing claws. The strike of heinous cries against the night sky alit with heat. Red the midnight was. Red with light, red with blood, red with strife. The act of violence reached crescendo as the final act came to play. Two locked in a twirl of life and death from teeth and tongue. “I hear damnation, I hear salvation!” The fire erupted at the words. The heat ate at them, daring one to dive in to its abyss. Calling for one of them to be no more. Whitestar bared the flare as it licked at her fur, her claws sinking into the water below. The eye of the fiery tornado tightened, the glowing koi fish rising to waltz beneath their paws. “I feel splitting fates in the aggressive as they glare at the fish and their claws twitch.” Whitestar lifted a paw, wincing as her claws grew red from heat, singeing the fur surrounding it before ultimately catching fire to her paw. “This is threat,” patches of her fur ignited into flames, sending flurries of white hair into the air. “This is savior,” she wheezed, the repercussions of bringing her visions to life taking its toll. Her body began to succumb. Her face started to droop like candle wax and her tail growing black and burnt. The long dead Heathclan leader squinted her eyes close, fighting to keep her presence. “This is who chooses who lives and dies,” Whitestar smashed her front paws into the water. Her burning claws hissed and billowed steam upon contact with the cool liquid. The molly gritted her teeth which had in turn gone red with heat as well, charring her mouth. Whitestar’s eyes watered with pain, her body shaking like a crumbling temple. She had seen so much more and there was so much advice to give. But fate rebuked her squall for more time. “All it takes is one decision to doom you all!”

Whitestar vanished into the ashes along with the fire, leaving no trace of being but smoke and the smell of earth after rain.

────────────────────────────────
⤿ whitestar;; the priggish and harshly realistic leader
.....-> final life;; falling off a cliff while fighting a rouge
⤿ predecessor;; ratstar - the playful and caring leader
..-> final life;; eating diseased rat
⤿ successor;; vanillastar - the haughty and logical leader

────────────────────────────────
Last edited by dreaming. on Sun May 12, 2019 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me