➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby celerie » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:48 pm

𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 ━━━━
tom ― thirty-four moons ― closeted ― crush ; clayfur ― tags ; clayfur , mousestep

Rowanstep, who was still in quite a lot of shock, flinched whenever Clayfur spoke up. It wasn't like he was being loud, it was just that he was deep in his thoughts, recalling every single event that happened. He was in the middle of sunbathing, rolling around on the soft grass after having a small meal. Now, he was wet and dusty. His fur was clumped with mud, he smelled horrid, and his paws were clammy. His eyes were hazy and he was so, so tired. He looked back up at Clayfur, extremely thankful to StarClan that he had survived. He'd be very, be lost without his best friend. He shifted his weight to his other front paws, due to being slumped. Clayfur seemed to be restless at the moment, but Rowanstep was the exact opposite. He wanted to lie down and grieve for his lost clan mates. But he had to be there for the ones they didn't lose.

Rowanstep sighed softly. "If we do go out," he began, standing onto all fours. "I could get someone else to get the Clan some bedding? Maybe I'll ask Mousestep, that way she could get herbs along the way," He didn't know if anyone in the Clan had the energy to even go out at the moment. He wasn't even sure if he had the energy, but his Clan was before himself. It was a simple task, and it didn't have to be moss or feathers. "And ask around about the place, maybe some loners or kittypets?" He sat again, afraid that if he kept standing he would collapse to the uncomfortable ground.
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▸ stag, one | ember, one | owl, one | otter, one

Postby Birchii » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:40 am

STAGLEAP ;
      {thirty-eight moons}{tom}{mapleclan warrior}{alley}{Clayfur, Mousestep, Rowanstep; (mention Frostcloud)}
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

xXxXxThe brown tabby’s fur stood on edge, a combination of the chill that swept over the alley, and from the loud, unsettling noises coming from the twoleg city. Stagleap had been curled up tightly against the side of a twoleg den wall, attempting in vain to keep the water dripping down from dampening his pelt. He hated getting wet, though in current circumstances, he was too preoccupied with the visions of the events from yesterday racing through his mind. Yesterday morning had been brilliant, perfect even. The sun was warm without being overbearing, the sky clear, and the wind not too strong. He had hunted a squirrel down early in the morning, when the rest of the clan was stirring, and had taken to sunning himself peacefully before joining a patrol later in the day. He felt content, surrounded by a well-fed and happy clan, and knew that he should enjoy the serenity of the green-leaf day. That was until the HeathClan cats came sprinting through their camp.

xXxXxStagleap’s immediate response had been to leap to his paws, prepared to defend from the sudden and unwelcome invasion, but quickly realised that it wasn’t aggression he could smell on the sprinting enemy clan, it was pure fear. A few brief moments went by as he tried to work out what could cause HeathClan to turn to such a panicked frenzy, when he felt the rumble of the monsters beneath his paws. The sensation kicked him into gear and he rushed to the closest den and yowled, “We need to leave. NOW.” His gaze flickered over the HeathClan cats fleeing, and a brief instance of relief met him as he saw the familiar, pale pelt of his friend from HeathClan, Frostcloud. Trees were falling around the camp, sending MapleClan into survival mode as well as their neighbouring clan, and Stagleap didn’t wish to stick around to see the monsters. It was only on his way out that he dared glance behind, seeing the sudden and absolute destruction that these twoleg beasts were causing. This had been their home for generations; this was where their clan had lived for all their lives, and it was being destroyed before their very eyes. After a moment that felt like an eternity, he faced forwards once more and didn’t look back.

xXxXxThe rest of the time between that moment to this very one had been a blur of running, fear, and confusion. The twoleg city reeked of the unnatural, overwhelming stenches of monsters, twolegs and their creations, let alone the near-deafening rumble of it during the day. His clan had, mostly, escaped with their lives, but it was only when they had reached the undisturbed alley that they could realise who had been lost to the devastation of the beasts, his own. He hadn’t the time to mourn yet. None of the clan had. Stagleap knew that his fallen clanmates would truly want the remaining members of the clan to be led to safety before a proper evening could be held to grant their lost ones a final vigil.

xXxXx‘Thank StarClan we had such a bountiful hunt yesterday,’ he silently thought to himself, raising to his paws. Despite his dislike of rain and water, he welcomed to familiar sound it brought as it hit the ground, and looked around at his resting clanmates. His gaze was brought to Clayfur, as his friend began to talk of returning to find their missing clanmates and see what remained of the camp, but Stagleap knew that there was no true way they could return to their territory, nodding in slight agreement with Mousestep. Not only had there been dozens of monsters, destroying everything in their path and having no mercy for anything, but the memories and fear of losing their family would be too hard to bear for many of the clan. He raised to his paws as Rowanstep spoke, padding to be seated beside his friends, acknowledging his comments with a nod. “If we do go looking for information, we should at least go in pairs or threes. We don’t know what twoleg-place holds deeper in.”

EMBERFOOT ;
      {twenty-three moons}{molly}{heathclan warrior}{alley}{Hawkfeather; (mention Sunpaw)}

xXxXxRunning. Emberfoot loved the freedom her paws could grant her, the wind rushing into her face and pelt as she bounded over the open fields and moor that HeathClan called home. Now, all she could think of was the pain in her pawpads, cracked and sore from the harsh twoleg ground, and what had seemed like a long distance she had gone with her Clan. Her fur was ruffled and covered in muck, the dirt and familiar scents from their home being rapidly replaced by the stench and filth of the twolegs. Now that her clan had paused and were regaining their breath and energy, she could think about the smaller detail of keeping her pelt clean. The taste was foul in her mouth at first, and she screwed up her face in retaliation, but pushed through it to cleanse herself.

xXxXxAs the rhythm of the grooming calmed her beating heart, her mind trailed to the horrors of the day just gone. She had gone on border patrol with Sunpaw in the morning, catching a mouse or two on their way, and allowed him some time to relax given how beautiful the day was. She set her mind to hunting further, determined to see that the clan would be well-fed while the prey was abundant. She could recall relaxing in the warmth of the sun when the horrid scent of the monsters enclosed the camp, and hopped to her nimble paws. Emberfoot stared at the enormous creatures, her fur on edge and eyes widened at the sight of these terrifying beasts, leaving destruction in their wake with ease. Vanillastar’s yowl unlocked the survival instinct within her, and she began to nudge her clanmates towards safety, before running for herself. She had paused only on a hill to glance at the camp, seeing it destroyed, and her heart felt heavy with the sudden realisation that her mother hadn’t left with them.

xXxXxThe ginger warrior snapped out of the memory as Hawkfeather spoke to her. She hadn’t noticed the tom approach, but offered a weak smile in greeting, and listened to the older warrior as he conversed. Hawkfeather was a calm and collected warrior, quite different from the molly. “I’ll be alright. Just a bit shocked that my mother’s gone,” she replied, releasing a small sigh. “I’m just glad she can see Cinderpaw again. StarClan knows she’ll be happier there.” Her gaze lifted to the sky, the one place that remained the same, regardless of their less-than-favourable living circumstances. As the long-furred warrior mentioned her paw, she glanced down at it, before returning her gaze to Hawkfeather. “It is a bit sore, but I think it’s just the pads, they’ve cracked just a bit too much. It’ll be fine. No need to pester Finchstep for it.” Emberfoot licked the injury in question a few times and asked, “What about you? How are you doing? No injuries or anything?” She wasn’t overly close with the quieter tom, though she did find his work-ethic admirable, and he was definitely handsome.

OWLPAW ;
      {ten moons}{tom}{mapleclan med cat apprentice}{alley}{Mousestep; (mention Clayfur)}

xXxXxThe past few days remained a blur in Owlpaw’s memory. The images in his mind were a mixture of blurs, his clanmates sprinting for their lives. The tabby-and-white apprentice only recalled following his mentor, Mousestep, carrying the parcel of herbs she had rapidly bunched together. He trailed around after the medicine cat, throwing himself into helping his clan, unusually quiet. Helping his clan gave him only a small piece of comfort, but it passed the time quickly, a fact he appreciated. When Mousestep told him to rest, he did so without any argument, and gladly welcomed her when she returned from speaking with Beetlestar and Snaketail. Owlpaw found some rest in the rising and falling of his mentor beside him, the rhythmic breathing a noise he could focus on, and soon found himself asleep.

xXxXxHe didn’t rise the next morning until close to sunhigh. Though he felt useless for not helping sooner, he appreciated the motherly concern Mousestep had for him, and quickly bounced into assisting her once again. The second day had been much of the same, assisting the clanmates with their various injuries and illnesses, though their herb supply was dwindling, and Mousestep knew it too. ‘We need to get more herbs, and soon. Who knows what odd sicknesses lie in the twoleg city…’ he sighed internally, a frown crossing his face. It was night once more, and the clan were still huddled in the alley, keeping out of sight of any stray twolegs nearby. He took a moment to quench his thirst, lapping at a small puddle in the alley, scrunching his nose up at the metallic taste. ‘I definitely don’t trust that water, it tastes too unnatural!’ He thought bitterly. Instead, he went to take cover from the dripping water, worried about potential poisoning from anything in the twoleg city they didn’t know about. Owlpaw listened intently to his mentor’s reply to Clayfur, his whiskers quivering gently, and flattened his ears as she spoke about needing to find a new home. “A new home? Where? In the twoleg city?” He blurted out, his fears escaping from his maw, and lowered his head slightly.

OTTERPAW ;
      {eleven moons}{molly}{heathclan apprentice}{alley}{Creekpaw, Scorchedpaw}

xXxXxMonsters surrounded them. Their luminescent, shining, hardened pelts were blinding, their vibrant yellow screaming ‘Danger!’ to her. They long, black feet destroyed everything beneath them, leaving only crushed grass and muddied stains in their wake. She turned to flee, but felt herself sinking, unable to lift her paws from the ground, despite the fear willing her to move, run, get away in any form possible. Instead, a blackened cloud enveloped the camp, and she looked on in horror as the dark smog blinded her vision, filling her lungs, and leaving her gasping for air. She could feel the rumbling of the beasts, ever pressing on, hungry for everything as far as the horizon…

xXxXxOtterpaw leaped up, claws unsheathed, panting heavily as she whipped her head around to find the monsters, but all she was met with was the familiar bodies and scents of her clanmates, and the haze of the twoleg-place. She shuddered, her mind still racing with the images from her dream, and sat down, attempting to catch her breath. “Just a dream, it was just a dream…” She reassured herself, her heartbeat returning back to its normal pace. But it wasn’t just a dream; they truly had been chased from their camp by twoleg beasts, helpless at the irreparable destruction they had caused. She shook her pelt vigorously, attempting to shake away the dream and memories that had triggered it, instead glancing around.

xXxXxThe sky was still the same, filled with the stars their ancestors dwelled amongst, twinkling gently in the darkness. The moon gave little light, but it was enough to cast a very gentle silver tone across the alley they had taken refuge in. Rain dripped quietly down the twoleg nests and onto the hardened floor, the moonlight reflecting in the puddles they made, littered along in the dips and nooks of their temporary resting place. Their location was foreign to them, but the familiarity of the rain brought some comfort to the tabby molly. Now that she had regained her composure, she scanned the alley for her friends, spotting them huddled up together, and approached the pair. “Room for one more? I’m freezing. Water’s been dripping on me and I have damp fur now,” she meowed, a smile crossing her face as she greeted the duo.
Last edited by Birchii on Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stream (1), robin (1)

Postby ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:39 pm

████████ (Streamdrop)
(( twenty-one moons • molly • m.warrior • alley • tagged;; mousetep

Things had been going so well. She had caught more prey than she had in a moon that morning, and she had spoken to Mousestep after being too shy to for what felt like a lifetime. Though it had been a good morning, Streamdrop felt on edge, almost like a bad omen was hanging over her. Her fur felt heavy, and the molly had been nervous since her eyes opened. Yet, it had still been a decent morning.

There was always an end to everything, though. Now, she was sitting in the cold and wet two-leg place, surrounded by her clanmates who were in absolute despair. Her wet fur stuck to her body, and her muscles ached with tiredness. She had tried to sleep earlier, but her nerves simply wouldn't allow it. Instead, she sat, her body against the wet stone of the two-leg place. Streamdrop took in a deep breath, hoping to feel more relaxed, but she instead coughed. The air here was so... Dirty. It stung her throat whenever she breathed. The Mapleclan cat stood up, tired of sitting on the wet floor of the alley. She glanced around, closing her eyes and shaking her head when she took in what was in front of her. Some cats were asleep on the ground, without nests or dens to hide in. Others were practically wailing. Both clans had lost many cats to the events of the morning, so it didn't surprise her. It did, however, unnerve her. It always made her uncomfortable when cats were in emotional pain around her. Usually, she would have somewhere else to go to get away from it, though. Instead, she was here. With nowhere to go.

Reality suddenly smacked the molly in the face. Her home was gone. The trees, the grass, the camp. It was all gone now. Their clan had nowhere to go.

Her tail lashed nervously at the thought, and Streamdrop desperately searched for someone to talk to. The only cat she spotted was Mousestep, though. She took a deep breath before padding towards her, her tail twitching the whole way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

████████ (Robinleaf)
(( thirty-two moons • molly • h.warrior • alley • tagged;;

Things couldn't get any worse. She was sitting in a cold, wet, alley, her leader was upset and broken down, and her stomach was empty. Robin's ears flattened as raindrops hit her head, making her shiver with cold. She just wanted to fall asleep and wake back up in her nest, but she knew it wouldn't happen. There was no Heathclan territory anymore. Just monsters and fallen trees where the clans had once resided. The molly's stomach growled as she looked around at her clanmates. Everybody looked so upset. They had every right to be, of course.

Part of her felt as though she could have done something. Logically, she knew that there was no way that she could have stopped all the monsters, but Robinleaf still couldn't help but feel like she had failed her clan. The warrior's tail lashed in annoyance as she closed her eyes and sighed. What was the point anymore?
( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pebblesky, hawkfeather, mousestep

Postby broken* » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:57 pm

. ── P E B B L E S K Y
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 42 moons) ( molly ) ( heathclan ) ( deputy ) ( tags: xxx ) ( location: xxx )
    . ── help others achieve their dreams & you will achieve yours.

it had been just another day in the life for the clan. she had assigned various patrols to go out, some for hunting, some for border patrol, etc. the calico molly had arranged herself to be out checking the borders with a few other warriors, and good god she wished she hadnt made them go out there, looking back now. she was the only member of the patrol of four that survived, being right there are the two-leg monsters roared to life and destroyed everything around them. pebblesky had run faster than she ever had before, and it took everything in her to ignore the yowls from her clanmates, wanting to go back for them but knowing she also needed to warn her clan in the camp. by the time she got to camp, she was lucky that the hunting patrols had returned and everyone was pretty much back, for her panic was shortly followed by the loud rumbling of the monsters following her. this time, she was one of the last cats to run, making sure everyone was out before she ran, and she was absolutely crushed as she watched the dens be destroyed by the monsters; their homes were truly gone. pebblesky remained in the back of the group, urging the old, the sick, the weak, the young to go on, go faster, that they could do it. lives were lost on the run, and as they raced straight through the mapleclan cats camp, her eyes flashed around, searching for the bright orange form of clayfur. her leader and other clan members were all screaming for the mapleclan cats to run, that there were monsters destroying the forest, and so she paused briefly. her yellow green eyes landed on his long-fur and she raced to his side, urging him forward, and for a few paces they ran alongside each other, silently seeking comfort in his presence and thanking starclan that he was alive.

of course, that had all been yesterday. they had found shelter in the nearby two-leg village, right along the edge of their forest, in a dirty but secluded alley. their clan had split up from mapleclan, who had essentially all been running mixed together, as they had gone into a nearby neighboring alley. she didnt know how, but thank starclan that both she and vanillastar, as well as the clan's medicine cat finchstep, had all somehow survived the monster attack. without any one of their trio, the clan would struggle to survive, especially now that they essentially were going to have to restart life. she also felt so blessed that her own twin brother, hawkfeather, had survived as well; she found her eyes constantly going to his bi-colored form as he tried to keep his energetic apprentice under control in the alley. the current drizzle of rain was doing none of the clan any favors, and the constant roaring of two-leg monsters on nearby thunderpaths had everyone on edge. as her leader approached her and began to shout at the sky, mentally the calico sighed, but physically she kept her composure. normally, she was the calm one, and she could handle vanillastar's immaturity easily. but with all eyes of the clan on them in such a tight space, everyone was likely to see his panic, which was not a good sign. reaching over to gently lick his head in an affectionate, calming way (much like a mother to a kit), she spoke, her voice soft and gentle, between her licks. "now dont you snap at me. i think im going to go to the mapleclan cats in the nearby alley. theyve lost their home as we have; we all need to band together if we are to survive this. we must journey far to find new homes, and there is strength in our combined numbers."

. ── H A W K F E A T H E R
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 42 moons ) ( tom ) ( heathclan ) ( warrior ) ( tags: emberfoot ) ( location: alley )
    . ── the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.

the bi-colored tom cat felt a guilty pang hit his heart at the female warriors words. her mother had died in the fire? how had he not noticed that.. there were so many cats gone, and yet so many cats crammed together in this small space. he had never really known emberfoot's mother, he couldnt even remember if he had ever had a single conversation with the molly, so it wasnt his primary concern to go looking for her or even notice if she had survived or not. but that still didnt help him feel bad. he bowed his head slightly to her, opening his mouth to offer his apologies, but then she continued to speak and so he shut his own mouth again, not wanting to be rude or impatient and cut her off. as she spoke, he thought about her. he was normally not the type of cat to approach another, especially when he wasnt that close to emberfoot, or anyone really. however, he was just so overwhelmed by the loss of their home that it had pretty much pushed him out of his comfort zone. emberfoot had always been a warrior who had caught his attention in some way. he appreciated the way she spoke her mind without fear of what others thought, and she was quite a beautiful molly. as she finished speaking and actually went to ask him a question, he tried to offer a small smile of encouragement. "im sorry about your loss, emberfoot. im blessed that my sister, my only family, survived the fire. you're right though, at least she isnt suffering." he reached forward with his head, giving her a polite nudge with it, before he continued speaking. "if youre sure you'll be alright, i wont force you to go to him. im alright, physically at least. i mean i have a few scraps and burns here and there, but nothing that needs immediate attention."

. ── M O U S E S T E P
    ( 34 moons ) ( molly ) ( mapleclan ) ( medicine cat ) ( tags: clayfur, rowanstep, stagleap, owlpaw, streamdrop ) ( location: alley )
    . ── kindness is a gift that everyone can afford to give.

it seemed as though everyone had opinions about what the clan should do next. most of the cats ideas seemed to be very emotionally-driven, although there were a few more rational voices, which she appreciated. she wished her leader or deputy would approach to try and help her with this situation. she had her own ideas as to what the clan should do, and while they were primarily the same as the other two higher-power cats, she was not supposed to be the one calling the shots. she had the respect of her clan, but not necessarily the authority, which is where she needs someone to come in and help her. she looked around, trying to make eye contact with either of them before she returned her gaze to the small group she was talking to.
      "if anyone were to go out, if would very unlikely be to go back to the camp. beetlestar may send out some small groups, i would say probably 3 to 4 cats each, but they would likely be for supplies. although rowanstep makes a good point, possibly seeking out loners or kittypets for information could be smart. but again, all of this would be down to beetlestar's decision." at the stressed words blurted out by her small apprentice, she reached over towards the tabby tom with her paw and gently brought him to her side. she nuzzled him softly, much like a mother would a kit, and gave him a quick lick over the head. "no, not in the two-leg city. on the other side of it is another forest, and beyond that, the rumor is there is mountains. nothing is certain yet, but we may try to go there." she then noticed the feminine form of a gray molly approaching her, and she couldnt help the small smile that came onto her face as she made eye contact with streamdrop. the flirtatious molly was quite uplifting to be around, so her company could be useful in this moment.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ Willowpelt (1) / Softpaw (1)

Postby purpleglitter » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:50 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Willowpelt

[ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ maple warrior ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; beetlestar, snaketail ]

A soft rustling and a pained squeak, and the life of the small rat had ended with a swift bite to the neck. Soft green eyes peered around, double checking that the noise hadn't attracted any unwanted attention, and seeing nothing gave a soft sigh in relief. Picking up her prey, the dark tabby made her way on soft pawpads back to the alley her clan had taken refuge in.

Willowpelt had been unable to sit still and settle in the alley after they had been evicted from their home by the two-leg's monsters destroying their home. After contemplating she had taken it upon herself to scout out the surrounding area, seeing what all their current living situation could offer them at the moment, though she had the mind to let Beetlestar and Snaketail know where she had gone. Though currently their lives were not threatened by two-legs or any dogs roaming about, the prey sources around were drastically low and could not support the lives of so many cats, let alone enough for both clans that were now hiding amongst the alleys. Something needed to be done here, for they could not hide here for much longer.

Yesterday their lives had been relatively easy. Prey was plentiful, clans were at a reasonable peace so there were no current threats to worry about, everyone was content and happy. But then the sky grew dark, a terrible noise, and the cats from Heathclan had come tearing through yowling out warnings of two-leg monsters destroying their homes. Willowpelt had stayed toward the back of the group, trying her best to make sure all had made it out and none had strayed in their panic. She had seen with her own eyes the yellow pelted monsters tearing through the forest as if it was nothing. Great trees falling to their mercy only to be crushed underneath them, debris flying all over the place and threatening to hit the survivors as they fled. Though there were a number of cats lost in the destruction, none looked to have been lost in their journey to their current refuge.

A shake of her head brought her thoughts away from yesterday and back to their current predicament. She had yet to see any other cats about, other than the Heathclan cats residing in another alley close by. Perhaps going to them and calling a temporary truce to work together to find a new home would be in their best interest? It sounded like the best option for them at this point, for it didn't seem like this place would be safe for much longer to them.

Turning a corner and padding back into the alley where her clan had resided in, Willowpelt gave a muffled meow in greeting, mostly to let the cats know it was her and not a foe coming into their midst. Making her way more towards the center of the group, she gently set down the meager rat she had managed to catch, there for whoever needed it the most to take it. Giving a nod to the other cats, she made her way past them and over to her leader and deputy to give her report. "I do not think it wise to linger here for long. The prey here is scarce and I don't trust eating it regularly if we can help it." she said, "Do you have any ideas on what we should do now?" she asked. Though she had her own idea, she would keep quiet about it until her leader and deputy spoke first, adding her input if they asked.

Softpaw

[ female ] [ 10 moons ] [ maple apprentice ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; open ]

Pale green eyes peered around the cats of Mapleclan with silent anguish. The normally cheerful and bright apprentice was completely shaken over the events of yesterday, and was not at all sure if even her usual rays of sun could shed light and lift away the sorrows her fellow clan mates were feeling right now. Spirits seemed so low at this point, and Softpaw was not at all sure of what to say.

Yesterday seemed so peaceful, the sun shining and full bellies for all. She had gone hunting with her mentor Streamdrop earlier and they had caught plenty just between the two of them to feed at least a good amount of the warriors and apprentices. She had then gone out with a patrol to scout the territory and had just gotten back when the horrible sound of cracking trees and a rumble she had never heard before shook her to her core. Cats seemed to be streaming into their camp and at first she had jumped at the ready to fight, baffled as she was that a fight was to break out when there hadn't been any sign of it at any previous gatherings. But no, they were fleeing and screaming of two-leg monsters, and the destruction of their homes. Softpaw only had enough time to make sure her mentor and her cousin Rowanstep were fleeing before she too was forced to flee, with each rumble and loud crack driving her further and further away from the only home she had ever knew.

A soft sigh pulled her away from her thoughts, the pale tabby shaking her fur and with it the memories of the pain of yesterday. Turning her head and bristling slightly at seeing how her pale gray fur was almost unrecognizable with the muck and grime that now covered it, Softpaw got to work washing the worst of it away. The taste was awful and she couldn't help but scrunch her nose up in disgust at the unpleasantness. And only when you could at least tell it was her under the filth did she deem it okay to stop. She couldn't do much better if they continued to stay here, but at least now she could see that she was still her underneath it all.
purpleglitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:40 pm

████████████

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙
(20 moons - female - medicine
cat - unamused -

████████████
Finchstep murmured prayers to Starclan as she paced back and forth across the far end of the alley. The current situations were to supreme to even consider taking a break. She had been at it for hours in the hope that by now things should be at least a little better. But they weren't. In utter frustration Finchstep clawed at a nearby two-leg invention; knocking it over in the process. She watched as it rolled a little way before coming to a halt. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes Finchstep apologised to those around her for her sudden outburst. She was starting to crumple under the pressure and stress she was developing.

Finchstep padded down the alleyway on sore legs in search of Vanillastar. The coughing and smells of sickness of the cats was overbearing and for once she didn't know what to do. She was far from any sort of distinguishable herbs that could be used.
"Vanillastar!! I....I need your help. Cats are getting ill and there is nothing even remotely usable around here". Fear had overtaken Finchstep's mind and she had no one else to go to.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚙𝚊𝚠
(9 moons - male - apprentice
- dirty, irritable -
scorchedpaw, Otterpaw)

████████████
Creekpaw was too tired to let out even the smallest hint of amusement at her joke. "You and I both then". Creekpaw lifted his head and his body followed. His long flowy fur felt as if he was dragging a log behind him. "No I have-" his words were cut off by the sound of Otterpaw's voice. "Found her". He gave the smallest of smiles.

"Do we have anything better to do then just mope around in this gloomy star-for-saken place?" Creekpaw complained. It is unusual for him to be so upset, but there was really nothing to laugh about. Not right now. "I would give anything to just go for a run or train". Droplets of murky water continued to drip onto Creekpaw's head, causing him to continuously shake himself off.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕
(31 moon - male - deputy -
protective, annoyed -

████████████
Snaketail lie wide awake near the beginning of the alleyway. His slim tail constantly flicking from side to side, yellow eyes darting back and forth and a mindset of a mother. The circumstances had barely even ruffled his fur. Snaketail was determined to keep his clan safe from any harm. He watched as a figure emerged and stood up. Willowpelt. He let his tail rest and waited by Beetlestar. "Willowpelt". Snaketail flicked the tip of his tail in greeting. He nodded. What Willowpelt was saying was true. These conditions were terrible for such an amount. "I agree, Beetlestar?"
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:47 am

B E E T L E S T A R
      His mind roamed like a wildfire through his thoughts and memories. His mother had been a traveller, a wildcat who had tasted many lives and told him many stories. She had called him her little beetle and she had loved him more than he could ever truly understand. She had lived a wild life, one full of wonder until she had fallen pregnant with him, she had given up everything to offer him a safe life with a community who would support him. And yet amongst the wild of the clan's she had always been more free and wild. She was the wild.
      His paws kneaded the ground, one placed on top of the other, an anxious tick he hadn't indulged since the previous leader died suddenly and somewhat prematurely. BeetleStream, at the time, had been ready for his new duties but still anxious. He wanted to be everything the previous leader had been and more- so much more. He had a vision, a plan, and fortitude to see it through. This hadn't been part of the plan. The smoke, the pain, the fear. He had always regarded VanillaStar as a useless- a bratty kit who was on the throne by pure nepotism. Even now he wasn't sure if VanillaStar had led his fleeing band of clanmates through their camp intentionally but he was grateful. The warning had given them the chance and hope to survive.
      His eyes had closed at some point in time only opening as he felt his deputy settle by his side silently and without a word. He didn't speak simply nodded a greeting before continuing to become enraptured in his own thoughts. His mother's smile crept into his mind and eased his worry and he silently prayed that in spite of her blatant hatred towards starclan she had found her way into their ranks. The arrival of WillowPelt truly and completely pulled him from his mind and he shuffled his shoulders at the she-cat, taking in her actions. Ah, she had taken the initiative to hunt- a wise choice, something he would expect of her. Her words were processed and neatly processed. He thought back to his mother once more, what had she spoken of regarding the wild world of two-legs.
      In the dark musty side of the nursery hidden away from the clan he recalled her words, 'two-legs are no different then us, they have territory, patrols and allegiances. They defend their young and enjoy storing and defending their crow-food.'
      He looked back up to willowpelt and cleared his throat. "You are correct, however, we must gather our clan-mates and take note of their health, we cannot continue running on empty," he scanned the clearing cautiously. His shoulders rolled backwards to show his annoyance his teeth-baring ever so slightly. "It should also be noted that we do owe young VanillaStar a debt of gratitude for alerting us to the threat." Although he hated to admit it, the words burnt on his tongue like fire. MapleClan owed HeathClan- just this once and never again if BeetleStar could help it.
    ☆═━[ name beetlestar gender male age 42 moons rank mc leader wordcount 514 tags snaketail willowpelt ]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSinged » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:38 am

DawnRush 120 Moons // Tom // MapleClan //Elder// Tagged;; Beetlestar,snaketail,willowpelt. Ment;; VanillaStar

The old tom had awoken with a hack emerged from his throat, his eyes opened out of shock as he was breathing heavily the city air filled his lungs. He looked around to see his clan mates scattered through a small alley they took refuge in for the night as a monster roared from the paths beside him. His once cream pelt was now filled with mud and wads of trash stuck in his fur, he slowly rolled onto his paws his old bones snapped into place as he stood up and shook his dirty pelt. His eyes filled with tears he huffed, the one true love he'd never forget had been taken, taken forever by those dammed two legs. She'd been his warm summer days giving the old tom a life of adventure he'd never picture himself having her soft voice still wanders in his head, he'd never forget her she was his everything.
    He shook his head as the tears drained from his eyes she'd be the one to comfort him during the time of mourning but she'd want him to live the rest of his life happy. The tom shivered it was colder under the shade of the alley, it also didn't help that it had rained the night before. He curled his long tail around his large paws and dreamed of the better days where he could sunbathe next to his love or dance through the tree branches. Digging deeper into his past he remembers his mother who had cared for him until the last breath she made him the cat he was today and he could only hope that he made her proud. The stories of his father who'd been a kind smooth talker a tongue laced with honey as his mom had said. He'd only hope that starclan had been watching over the group of cats that he considered his family. The old tom's thoughts had been awoken from a loud roar that came from a monster once more snapping back into reality.
    His eyes memorized a familiar face as he moved slowly over to his leader who'd been accompanied by snaketail and willowpelt. The quiet tom who's mind had been filled with questions greeted his leader with a small nod of his head. He listened as BeetleStar spoke about VanillaStar before speaking. "I do agree with you on that, we owe him gratitude." DawnRush paused for a brief moment for continuing,"However, I believe the other clan is a few alleyways, aways and it wouldn't be wise for cats to venture alone." His voice filled with fear as he spoke remembering the monsters that destroyed his old home.
    DawnRush noted what Willowpelt said about the prey his eyes set on the rat that laid limp beside her. "As grateful as I am that you are willing to give that up for someone else, I don't think anyone should eat that it reaks of disease, and could make someone terribly ill." He said politely and nodded to the rat. He did agree with the WillowPelt it'd be wise to find another, cleaner space to take refuge in. A night in this alley was good enough for the old tom. Of course, he awaited and respected his leader's words. "I await your decision on what we do next." The tom smiled warmly twoards his leader.
    words 560
xSinged

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:32 pm

████████████

𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕
(31 moons - male - deputy -
protective, annoyed -
Beetlestar, Willowpelt,
Dawnush)

████████████
Snaketail's head swam with every memory and every thought. He felt no emotion. It was better that way. At least that is what he thought. Snaketail felt that empty chunk of himself missing. He knew what he needed in his life, he knew it all too well. But there is a time and place for everything. And he was too late.

Tuning back into the conversation, Snaketail nodded. "Well, if we are going anywhere, our clan needs to be fed. It's been days" he meowed firmly. "As for shelter, perhaps we could seek out an abandoned two-leg nest?" He could remember passing one during their journey. It was big enough for everyone.

Vannilastar's name made his mouth dry. The fact that his clan was in debt made it worse. Snaketail isn't exactly enemies with Heath clan's leader, but he knows who and who not to meddle with. "How are we supposed to repay? Especially now, when we have nothing. We have nothing to offer him".
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:54 pm

𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 ━━━━
tom ― thirty-four moons ― closeted ― crush ; clayfur ― tags ; clayfur , mousestep , stagleap , softpaw .{ mention beetlestar }

rowanstep nodded at stagleap's words. he stood once more, then sat again. he usually did this whenever thinking. whenever he was an apprentice, he had heard stories that the kittypets were spoiled and lazy. that they couldn't do anything on their own and their twolegs always did everything for them. meeting a few wouldn't be so bad, if things went downhill, they could run away from the lazy cats. it would be easy, wouldn't it? he shook his head to clear the water dripping from his whiskers. " i'll ask beetlestar," he spoke, his voice a bit hoarse. "hopefully he'll get where the few of us are coming from. because i'm sure you guys don't wanna sleep on the cold ground, right?" he gave a low chuckle, trying to brighten up the mood. his gaze flicked over to clayfur for a bit to check and see how he felt about this, flexing his claws into the dirt several times.

"but right now, i need to make sure softpaw is okay," he spoke before any of the others could respond. " i haven't even seen her yet and i'm, like, eighty percent sure she's alive." he stood and padded off quickly. clayfur was alive, mousestep was alive and now he wondered if softpaw was. he searched and looked around the cats, finally spotting her in a shaded spot and ran towards her. she was his last known family. "hey, softpaw," he breathed, giving her a hard lick on her head to try and smooth the fur out. "are you okay?"
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me