Ѧσʋитαιи Ɯιи∂ƨ ~ Semi-lit WME Roleplay ~ Closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Ѧσʋитαιи Ɯιи∂ƨ ~ Semi-lit WME Roleplay

Postby adheline » Tue May 20, 2014 9:38 pm

{All updated. Just a couple more people and we can start}
nom nom nom cheeseburger

---------------------------------------------------

│▌
│▌
│▌
▐│
▐│
▐│

adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantasy girl » Wed May 21, 2014 2:16 am

{Name}
Ivory
{Age}
4 years and 6 months
{Height}
13.2hh
{Gender}
Mare
{Adoption Page}
Here
{Relations}
Raziel's dam
{Loner}
Loner at the moment, but located together with her colt

{Name}
Raziel
{Age}
Almost an yearling
{Estimated height}
13.3hh
{Gender}
Colt
{Adoption Page}
Here
{Relations}
Ivory's colt
{Loner}
Loner at the moment, but located together with his dam
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adheline » Wed May 21, 2014 9:17 am

{Accepted}
{Okay, now we can start. Feel free to start when you're ready. My first posts are always really short.}

Metronome
14.3~Height .:. Gender~Stallion .:. Age~6
With~Ápeiro .:. Doing~Observing

The day was peaceful, the occasional breezes carrying the smell of flowers and the creek. Running water could be heard if one were to strain their ears. Currently standing upon a little hill, I could see where the mountain sloped into a dip; the wide lake full of quiet life. I heard somebody approaching and my ears flicked back. As I sensed who it was, my heart fluttered a little and my eyes softened. I shuffled over a little to let her stand next to me, and together we stood to watch the scenery. Every now and then we would exchange a quiet word about nothing in particular. Perhaps discussing colourful animals we saw. I glanced at her and couldn't help but to press my forehead on her cheek.

Ápeiro
13.2~Height .:. Gender~Mare .:. Age~5
With~Metronome .:. Doing~Watching

As I climbed the trail, my eyes grazed over the surrounding areas. Whenever I passed by a particularly potent flower, I would stop to smell it. Eventually, I found him. I stood there at a distance for a bit, just to watch him. I saw the way that his ears or tail would twitch at motion or noise. His mane rippled as the breeze ran through it, it was a bit hypnotizing really. Eventually, I made my presence known and walked up to him. He knew I was there, his ears swiveled towards my direction. As he moved over to the side, I slid up beside him and joined in his quiet activities. When he pushed his head against cheek, I nuzzled into the touch a little bit. There we stood, just watching.

Vaega
12.1~Height .:. Gender~Mare .:. Age~1
With~Alone .:. Doing~Refreshing

The creek was whistling, the water streaming by at a quick pace. Yet, the whole place seemed relaxed no matter the speed or white foam of the creek. I was balanced on some rocks set in the middle of the flow, head down and lapping up the crisp and cool water. My mouth was unreasonably dry this morning, so I had decided to have a quick drink. For me, the lake was a bit bitter, salty. The stream was fast and hard to get any water from without falling in. The creek had been the ultimate choice, for there was just enough water to use and not enough to drown in. As I was drinking, I was pondering where other equids could be, and if perhaps I would find my parents. Unlikely. Never knew Father, and Mother was separated from me in a thunder storm. I was old enough to survive on my own really, a yearling already. Then again, perhaps joining a herd wouldn't be so bad either.

Carceron
12.3~Height .:. Gender~Stallion .:. Age~4
With~Alone .:. Doing~Strolling

Finding myself rather bored, I took a stroll through the dry plains. The sun was relatively enjoyable on a day like this, especially as the wind traveled through the open space and whipped at my body and mane. And so, here I was. Walking through the shriveled shrubs with my head low to the ground. Somewhere off to my left, and down, was the lake. I'm sure that down there the birds would be chirping, but up here they were cawing and shrieking, in the calmer and less dramatic notion. Picking up on two distinct calls, I grew interested. They were beckoning each other, having a conversation of sorts. I glanced up to see two hawks circling each other in a complicated, but elegant dance.
nom nom nom cheeseburger

│▌
│▌
│▌
▐│
▐│
▐│

adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Angel| » Wed May 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Avalanche = "Talk"
Lullaby = "Talk"

Lullaby Grazed at the grass near her, watching Avalanche, her colt, Play along the waterside in a frolic with his companion, a little blue bird, Chasing after butterflies or taking up scents of flowers nearby. The weather was fair here, The sun bright in the sky to warm the lands with a soft mild breeze to give the sun's heat a cool down with each blow keeping the weather at a mild and somewhat perfect temperature. The grass stood lush and bright in the area that she grazed, with a light flick of her tail tuff here and there, keeping a close eye on her young, for the world could be dangerous. She wondered, will she find her herd this season? Or will she find the front of a snaking Lead stallion and scurried into a herd not of her own. Her foal exiled and a bachelor stallion after he becomes of age? She couldn't possibly think of a life as so nor for her or her foal yet she knew it would come to that one day for ever her own home herd with her kin. For now, she waits to see what is to come.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
DeviantArt|Toyhou.se|CS Species|
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
fly, fly away. like a bird in the sky

see the world on my behalf
to the heavens my you fly.

╚═════════════════════════╝

|Angel|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arche » Thu May 22, 2014 8:31 am

Cinis
Cinis wandered slowly across the plains, stepping nimbly over tufts of dry grass and gorse. His hooves made dull thumps as he set them down on the dusty ground. His pace slowed, and he looked to the sun with and irritated sigh. It felt too hot and it was too bright for his liking. Sucking in a deep breath and letting it out through closed teeth, he continued onward. Turning his path towards the distant lake, he brought his pace up to an easy trot. He kept his ears perked for the sound of other equids, though he would likely see them before he heard them. His hoof nicked a rock and he stumbled, and upon realizing that he had been zoning out he shook his head. He glanced around, doing a double take when his eyes found a dark silhouette shaped like an equid. Curiosity won out, and set off towards the figure at a leisurely pace.

Cheerokee
Cheerokee wandered slowly along the grassy trail, pausing to look out at the lake. She took a deep breath, savoring the warm grassy smell of the air. The sun felt nice on her coat, and the tiny breeze that tugged on her mane felt wonderful. A soft nicker dragged her from her thoughts and she hurried to catch up with her father. Pausing to snatch a mouthful of grass, she followed his flicking tail along the trail. The distant burbling of a creek, a couple bird calls from the tree tops and the faint droning of insect reached her ears. Lost in thought, she nearly missed the sharp turn her father took. With a sigh, she turned and continued to follow him. Maybe they were close to wherever he was taking them. Not that she didn't appreciate the beauty of this place, but she was beginning to tire and boredom was slowly creeping up on her. Perking her ears, she realized the burbling of the creek was louder. She perked her ears and walked with a little more enthusiasm, a drink would be nice.
ImagephrImagephrImagephrImagephrImagephrImage
Hey there! I'm Arche (ar-k)
I'm a little socially awkward,
but I generally love to talk c:
Feel free to Pm me if you
need anything at all <3

I may switch my username, but I will always eventually return to Arche
Please be kind and refrain from using it.
Arche

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantasy girl » Thu May 22, 2014 8:40 am

❦ Ivory ❧
~~~~
In the company of: Raziel
On the inside: A tad scared of the future
Emotions: Weary, protective, thoughtful
~~~~

The breeze that travelled past us felt crispy, it wasn't the normal relaxing breeze that one can often associate with to help cool one down on a warm summer day. This breeze had the sense of bad weather was awaiting us, if that would be dry heat or rain I wasn't sure off. I took a note of it to be certain, before I looked behind me to gaze upon the colt I couldn't have dreamt off to be more perfect. I gave a low whinnie to him to come closer, and I was awarded with a slight perk and a light nuzzle from him. Though a sharp click made me snap my head back up, my body was stiff, alert. I flared my nostrils to see if I could catch up on any scents of who it could possibly be that had stalked up on us. I knew I was a potential target either for predators or lone stallions due to me being by myself with a colt by my side.
With a light movement I used my tail to press him against my side and try and cover him somewhat up with the plume of my tail. I was aware of a day where a bachelor stallion may come along and chase me off to a herd that I wouldn't know about, and that due to my offspring reaching his first year of being on this planet, that we would be separated from eachothers in a short timegap.
When I didn't seem to be able to catch up on any scents that instantly triggered my flight instinct, I got the feeling that nobody of danger was the source of the sound. Though I felt weary and decided to nudge Raziel in the opposite direction before setting off into a canter, heading for the plains first and then continuing towards a water source, such as the lake nearby here to quench the thirst I knew Raziel would experience as we hadn't had the opportunity to really hydrate ourselves nor be able to eat too much.

⋇ ⋇ ⋇⋇ ⋇ ⋇⋇ ⋇ ⋇⋇ ⋇ ⋇⋇ ⋇ ⋇⋇ ⋇ ⋇⋇ ⋇ ⋇ ~ ⋇ ⋇ ⋇⋇ ⋇ ⋇⋇ ⋇ ⋇⋇ ⋇ ⋇⋇ ⋇ ⋇⋇ ⋇ ⋇⋇ ⋇ ⋇

≾ Raziel ≿
~~~~
With: Ivory
On the inside: Sleepy, waking up slowly
Emotions: Confusement
~~~~

A light yawn parted my lips there I stood dozing off, I wasn't far away from my dam, but I was located in a patch of sunlight enjoying the warmth that slowly spread through my body, but where the passing breeze cooled me down again with perfection. Knowing when to strike when I started to warm up this somewhat chilly early afternoon. Though I perked my ears and opened my eyes when I heard her low affectionate call that all mothers seemed to posses. I found myself instinctly walking towards her with light steps lightly flicking my tail to feel the sensation of my still growing plume sway slightly before brushing down on the ground once more. I gave her a light nuzzle when I reached her before looking around myself, curiousity seeping through. But that was quickly ripped away when I felt her body tense up and noticed how she pressed her side against me, trying to cover me up with her tail. Which didn't truly work considering I had had a growth spurt these last couple of months. Though I looked with confusement up at her, but my flight instinct was taking a hold inside of me, I greatly trusted her senses and wasn't one to underestimate them. I was ready for the worst case scenario. I could hear how she was contemplating what to do with her flared nostrils, but she shortly took the decision of running. I was baffled by this, but I followed after her, stride by stride I kept the same pace pushing myself out of my somewhat sleepy mood. I perked my ears at the plains we where headed back towards to, but I had a feeling we would go a bit further this time.
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Angel| » Thu May 22, 2014 10:54 am

Avalanche = "Talk"
Lullaby = "Talk"

Lullaby Perked her ears forward, raising her head high to the sound and dulled scent of another creature of her own kind nearby. Catching Glimpse of the black silhouette in Contrast with the sun. She didn't know who it was, but she quickly caught on that it was a stallion. Looking back in her memory of the time where she was just a young foal with her mother in her home herd. It was a cold and rainy day and a lone stallion approached her herd. Their lead stallion seemed to warn him off but the young loner didn't seem to care. Crazed and careless, almost hunting for death itself attacked their stallion with full power. That is when he mother hurried her away to safety and they hood in the forest until it was safe. The young lone stallion lied motionless in the rain that day as they moved on to new section of lands She would never forget that scent. Suddenly with a quick movement she swung her sight towards Her foal playing so carelessly by the lake, Unsure if this new approaching stallion is safe, instincts making her hooves move as she whinnied out to him, the sound not reaching.

|Angel|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Thu May 22, 2014 11:49 am

Name: Miracle
With: Alone
Feeling: Calm
The wind brew a soft breeze, quiet as a whisper, ruffling the long grasses at Miracle's hooves. The young stallion, head high with pride but tail swaying calmly behind him, trod slowly, doing little more that listening. Around him, sun fell in glorious golden showers of beauty, lighting up the open field with the colors of life, like a joyous melody. Miracle loved nothing more than just this, the open fields, the light of the sun warming his soul. Above his head, a small form flitted through the winds, a small bird seemingly fashioned of the sky itself. The stallion's green eyes followed it's flight until it disappeared from sight. Yes, Miracle decided, this was a good home. It was early spring, and the scent of the life budding back into existence surrounded the world in a cheery blanket. Miracle allowed his eyes to close for just a moment as he breathed it all in, but a scent foreign to his fields of fantasy caught his attention. He could just barely pick out the scent of an equid, barely distinguishable from the scent of the hoof-high grasses. He pricked his ears forward, alert. This scent was that of a stranger, a threat to his peace. Carefully he turned his head, moving in a small circle, attempting to locate this stranger. Was it that, the small shadow at the base of a ridge. Miracle let out a small whinny, perhaps a greeting, perhaps a warning. It was up to the stranger to determine exactly what, if anything, would happen.

{{I added three more equids. They were edited in to my post on the front page}}

mod of the caaa │ graduate student │ lesbian │ she/her
entomology | equestrian | artist | bone and fossil collector | gamer | dnd mini painter
art above by Y00NS │ avatar by MrBoodle
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adheline » Fri May 23, 2014 2:16 am

{Added and accepted}

Vaega
12.1~Height .:. Gender~Mare .:. Age~1
With~Alone .:. Doing~Refreshing

The sun beat upon my red coat, warming me quite thoroughly. As the morning progressed, a lot of action grew around me. Several equids appeared, albeit in the distance, and seemed quite cautious towards one another. Lazily sinking my head down once more, I continued to take in some of the cool, clear liquid that breezed past. The spray flew up, resting in droplets along the length of my face. What startled me was a noise that I wasn't even sure was made. A small whinny from a distance that was just carried through the wind. The small sound was obviously intended for a specific being, and lifting my head I saw some outlines of mares, stallions, the likeness. Just as I turned my head down for a third time, a louder whinny from a stallion hit me. Jerking up again, I sought out the source. It was fashioned as a greeting and a warning, something that I find only elder equines can do. Deciding I was quenched, I reached over and stood on the bank, observing everybody's movements.

Carceron
12.3~Height .:. Gender~Stallion .:. Age~4
With~Alone .:. Doing~Strolling

The hawks flitted around each other in a final movement, taking off in flight separately. I trailed with my eyes as one headed south, the other north. My walk continued after a moment or two, until I was stopped by a cautious whinny. My head flicked over to see that the scenery had become rather busy. My eyes trailed after a mare running off with her colt, then flicked to a mare off to the distance. Finally, my eyes rested upon the stallion who had sent the call out. I wasn't quite sure who the recipient was intended to be, but I thought I would let everybody know that I was no threat. With that thought, I let out a loud and low whinny, signaling my peace. My hooves scuffed the dirt as I flicked my tail around my legs, the plume curling a little around my back left limb. I shook my head to rid of a few gnats that had gathered, then glanced between all the figures about me.
nom nom nom cheeseburger

│▌
│▌
│▌
▐│
▐│
▐│

adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Angel| » Fri May 23, 2014 5:36 am

Avalanche = "Talk"
Lullaby = "Talk"

Will they ever talk or.. will it all be actions in the roleplay? XD

Lullaby Sprinted across the land towards her foal, Avalanche stopping to look at her in confusion. He hadn't learned to sense out others or that others could be a threat. Normally they are not but she could never forget that day of the lone stallion years ago. Eventually she slowed her gait and stopped next to her foal, nudging him lightly as a warning to get behind her as she stood watching the shadow grow as she took in the scent that grew stronger. This had been their resting place fore nearly a year now, she would not go if it was not needed. So she waited for the stallion to approach, standing in fear almost and panic, Unsure on what is to come she whinnied out possibly as a warning to stay back, or to wait for an answer. Hostile, or not?

|Angel|

My pets
My items
My wishlist