Beyond the surface Rp remake

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Beyond the surface Rp remake

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:55 am

Corinnycat wrote:(So I've come up with a new char.)

Name: Dove
Height: 1 ft tall when sitting
Personality: A little bit humerous sometimes, but mostly silent. Rarely talks.
Power: Invisibility, along with being undetectable when invisible(Unless she speaks loudly or is touched, all other noises/scent are hidden). If you are looking for specifically her, she is slightly more visible. If someone calls out her name and she can hear it, she becomes compleately visible and can't change back for a short time. She can't turn invisible when someone is looking at her, though she can stay invisible if someone looks at her when she already is invisible.

Accepted cx
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:02 am

Sapphire

Sapphire got up slowly, ''Maybe, but we should see.'' Quickly Sapphire trotted silently into the food room, looking around suspiciously to see Mutt by one of the shelves.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AzuniCatto » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:56 pm

Dove
Dove's eyes flitted open, and she looked around. Huh. What? Why am I here? She got up, and hit her head on the top of her cage. Ow... She hissed slightly, cutting off when he heard a sound that startled her. What? What is it? She strained at the edge of her cage, trying to peer out the door. She paced around, not liking the situation. What now?
ImageImageImageImageImage

One of those "click to grow" things, click a few, if you can. At least the eggs, that way I can get more, since there is a 4-egg limit.

Very good roleplays: WoF Storm coming Warriors rp Dragon tribes Beyond the surface
Want some art? I am pretty good at dragons and cats and other animals. http://corinny-cat.deviantart.com
AzuniCatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:19 pm

Kanashimi

Kana's head swiveled towards a banging sound. Following the noise, she walked into a hallway she'd never been into before. She turned towards it and flapped into the air, curiously turning towards an unfamiliar hiss. That didn't sound like the cats I've met... She flew through a hallway cautiously, landing and stepping into a room that she was certain footsteps were coming from.

Kimuzukashidesu

Kashi followed Saph suspiciously, fur raised slightly, but he was careful to keep his spines hidden. His fur flattened when he saw Mutt, and he tilted his head, clearly puzzled. "Mutt?" Why does he look like that? Is he not just eating?
Please be patient with me, I'm super lazy and super forgetful. If it's my turn in a roleplay, feel free to pm me, I probably forgot. Heck you know what you can pm me anytime tbh I love getting pms.
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AzuniCatto » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Dove
When Dove heard someone approach, she froze, afraid of what they would do. She wished she would dissapear, that no one would find her. She crouched at the back of the cage, and noticed something. She could not see her paws. She refrained from making a noise, staying as still as possible. She looked behind her, confirming she was invisible. She saw a crane enter, with all black feathers and silver claws. She stared at the crane towering over her, quivering. The crane's striking blue eyes cut through her, making her want to hide more.

One of those "click to grow" things, click a few, if you can. At least the eggs, that way I can get more, since there is a 4-egg limit.

Very good roleplays: WoF Storm coming Warriors rp Dragon tribes Beyond the surface
Want some art? I am pretty good at dragons and cats and other animals. http://corinny-cat.deviantart.com
AzuniCatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:54 pm

Kanashimi

Kana stood in the doorway, eyes narrowing. I could've sworn I heard someone in here... She stepped forward slowly, the sound of her talons clicking on the floor breaking the near silence. Her piercing ice-blue eyes flicked around the room. As she approached the mysteriously empty cage, she noticed that there was a sheet inside it. Hm... Better than leaving the corpses on the floor. She picked it up in her silver beak, starting to pull it from the cage.
Please be patient with me, I'm super lazy and super forgetful. If it's my turn in a roleplay, feel free to pm me, I probably forgot. Heck you know what you can pm me anytime tbh I love getting pms.
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AzuniCatto » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:05 pm

Dove
Dove dashed out of the cage, nearly knocking Kana over. She meowed fearfully, running out of the room. She ran into another room, and saw that there was a dog and two cats there already. Her claws clicked on the floor as she turned around, running into an open area. She saw fish swimming around her, and was rooted in place. She backed up a bit, shicked by the sight. H-how..? Why am I underwater? Her fur rose, though she was still staying invisible.

AzuniCatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:55 pm

Kanashimi

Kana shrieked in shock and instinctual aggression, so loudly that creatures all over the facility could probably hear her. She dropped the sheet, wings flared, feathers ruffled, and beak open in a hostile stance. She breathed deeply for a moment, then ran out the door, jumping into flight. She hovered several feet above the ground in the main room, eyes searching for her assailant. She thought she saw a flash of paleness and heard the clicking of claws on the hard floor, but when she turned it was gone. What in the world is going on? ... A new creature, perhaps? "... Hello?" she asked tentatively. "Is anyone there?"

Kimuzukashidesu

Kashi jumped in the air, black spines flashing for a fraction of a second, as a loud screech pierced the relative quiet. He heard the scuffle of claws right behind him for a second, but saw nothing when he whirled around. His wide eyes searched frantically for whatever had been there. "Wh-what was that?!"
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AzuniCatto » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:03 pm

Dove
Dove was breathing hard as the crane got closer, and hoped that she wouldn't hear her.Dont her me please just leave, don't notice me, I am invisible. She couldn't hear her breathing suddenly, and was worried. She felt her breathing, though, so hoped it was a part of the power. She tried to move around the bird, but she was too keen and observing, and Dove worried she would notice her if she got to close, so she backed away, shaking quite a lot.

Guarire
Guarire chirped in response to the loud shriek, and flew into the air. "I've gotta go, Folly." She flew off, seeing Kana standing there, looking for something. "What's wrong?"

AzuniCatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:23 pm

Kanashimi

Kana could hear breathing, and landed to silence her wingbeats. She tried to figure out exactly where it was coming from, but before she could, the sound disappeared. ... That's... Inconvenient. She wasn't sure the creature was even still in the room. "... I'm sorry if I came off as dangerous. I didn't mean to. You surprised me, that's all." She was silent for a moment. "I won't hurt you," she said in a soft, calming voice. "I promise." She looked up, blinking, as Guarire flew close. "Oh, hello, Guarire. Something spooked me, I apologize for worrying you. I'm not sure what happened." She wanted to warn her tt it could be dangerous, but she didn't, just in case whatever it was was still there. With the image of Sanho and Siva's corpses fresh in her mind, she worried that they were dealing with another mindless, wild creature.
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me