Twisted souls |Dragon Role-play, Always open|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: twisted souls (dragon rp, open)

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:18 pm

spirit

"NO!" she shrieked grabbing her tail, and shrieking "i cant lose anybody else" she said, tears starting to form in her eyes. she flared her wings "come ON! cliff said he could deal with them! lets go! LETS GO LETS GO!" she cried, ushering everyone out, her eyes bloodshot. she spread her wings, glancing around for everyone.
airs was missing.
"where's AIRIS!" she shrieked, panic spilling into her voice as she scrambled around , hurriedly searched for airis.

( I'm adding this, she used to live here. metalshards killed everyone she knew, that's why she was so terrified of coming here. )
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:20 pm

Cirrus
"A-an invasion?? WHAT?" he said in disbeleif, she whipped around, he looked up at the clouds, it was about to storm.
"H-hey! wait! A storm is coming!" he said, as his hands started flickering with electricity uncontrolably.

Tundra
She looked back at the metal shards, still confused. They were gone. She gasped, feeling as if she were lying to herself. But before anything, she tripped off of the cliff lol. She screamed as she was falling, but right before she hit the ground, she landed on her feet. "Wh.. WHAT? AM I DEAD? THIS DAY IS SO WEIRD!!" she said throwing her arms.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:22 pm

spirit

"WE HAVE TO GO SOON!" she said, shrieking, and then ducking into one of the tunnels. (cough tundra cough )
it opened to a large cliff. she heard a scream and a loud thud. she opened her wings and swooped down and saw a blue dragon. she rolled her eyes and snatched her in her talons. dragging her up into the sky. she circled around the others yelping "GO GO GO GOG GO GOGGOOOOO!!" she yelped, still carrying tundra

(yes I iz fastest typez )
Last edited by SpiritKitty on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:27 pm

(CLIFF IS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE PUNS)
Cliff
He landed in the middle of the swarm, Metalshards swarming above him, flying in a circle. He stared at the Stormclaws across from him. "Why did you do this to yourself?" Airis rasped, tears streaming down from his eyes. "What do you mean? This was a great choice. I am the leader. Soon, the king. I did not choose to do this. You did." He snapped, squaring his shoulders. "No.. why did you betray your friends?" Airis sobbed. "I am not betraying them; simply doing them a mere favor that they will appreciate in the future." Cliff laughed, slashing his claws through Airis. His nonexistent form wavered, and disappeared like smoke.
Solar
"Didn't you hear Cliff? He ran away. He was probably.. tired of me.." Solar looked to the side, ignoring Tundra's loud yelling and wailing. "I hope Cliff is okay. That really was a big swarm.. you shouldn't have grabbed me, I would've been okay.. he's probably being overpowered right now." She turned the slightest bit to look back.
Last edited by OKULTRA on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Tundra
She struggled in the dragon's arms. "LET GO OF ME YOU SMOKE BREATHER!" shesaid with a struggle, she quickly turned her head back, and saw that same pack of hungry metalshards following them. "M-METAL SHARDS! THEY ARE RIGHT THERE! BEHIND YOU!" she yelled, throwing her arms, trying to make the dragon let go of her. "Raaaaah!" she screamed as she shot beams of ice everywhere. "WHO ARE YOU?" she screamed all at once, the poor wingless dragon struggled in the arms of a flying dragon.

( they aren't really there, she is just seeing things

Cirrus
"Wha? I'm confused! So we are going towards the storm?" he shouted, as he didn't even see Tundra.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:34 pm

updated post
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:38 pm

spirit

she ingored everything. the only thing that remained in her brain was getting everyone out. she flew next to cirrus screaming out "YES!". she felt something cold and numbing hit her shoulder as she flapped her wings, she glanced at solar and yelled "COME ON!!!!" she yelped, flying out into the dark sky. she glanced back, going back and looking at solar saying "HE'S FINE!" she then pushed her, trying to get her to move, before flying out into the storm, ignoring tundra
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:43 pm

Tundra
She knew that she needed a new way to escape, so she decided to shoot a small beam of ice at spirit's tail, hoping she would loose control of her balance. She flailed around, and then hearing that they were going into a storm? " YOU DRAGONS ARE GOING INSIDE OF A STORM? WE WILL GET FLIPPED OVER A MILLION TIMES!" she said in one word.

Cirrus
"That dragon your carrying is right, storms can be dangerous! Wait, why are you carrying a dragon?" he questioned, but hs electricity in his talons started to grow bigger, now a huge orb of blue he was holding.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:46 pm

spirit

she closed her ears, feeling the ice hit her tail. she couldn't help but smirk. she lashed out, her tail hitting a stray tree, breaking the ice. she looked at cirrus and answered "because no more dragons should die" it was barely a whisper
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Solar
"Okay, okay!" She cried, flying as fast as she could. Rain pattered on her wings, making her flying even harder with the concern of Cliff's health and safety. But she pushed that to the side of her brain; she could deal with it later. "Where are we going? Do we have the slightest of an idea of what we're doing? IS THIS EVEN SAFE?!" She yelled as the rain got harder, buffeting her scales.
//tw: this gets deep
Cliff
The last Metalshard darted, afraid to even face Cliff. Immediately, he began to fly in the same direction as Spirit and Solar- until he paused. "Please stop this," Airis whispered. "Stop saving the world? I do not think you would want me to stop the world from sure doom, hm?" Cliff barked, throwing Airis to the edge of the island with a forceful punch. He groaned and sat up with an odd hiccuping sound. "I just know that you're going to kill all of my friends. For what? Because they told you? Because you tumbled in and took control? This isn't you, Cliff.. you were better than this." He said. "I give up. Tell my friends I'm sorry.. I'm sorry that I couldn't help them. I'm sorry I couldn't save them." He choked out, fading into the background. Tch. Like an empty soul will stop me. I am the one in control; I do as I say. He burst into the air and caught up with the others.
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©