Twisted souls |Dragon Role-play, Always open|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: twisted souls (dragon rp, open)

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:29 am

spirit

she gasped in shock at what she saw, they were all dead. she pressed her stomache to the floor, eyes wide with fear. she felt looked at the others. "why did you bring us here airis?" she murmered
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:34 am

Airis
"I-I was concerned, and.. I was thinking, well, something was clearly wrong here. So it would be better to investigate rather than coward away, right?" Airis tried. Three MOONS, why DID I bring them here? It's terrible here, I- "You're right, but I can't do anything about it. Why would you bring me here, specifically?" Solar said. "Well, you would've been smart enough to figure it out. I know so, so dont try to tell me otherwise!" Airis said.
Solar
A low groan rumbled from deep within the cave, followed by a series of clanks and metallic banging. She scoffed and began to walk into the cave. "H-hey, wait, wait!" Airis shrieked, throwing an arm in front of her. She backed away with a puzzled expression. "What? What do you mean, wait?" Solar said. "It's not safe in there! What if one of us is injured and doesn't want to go? Then, you'd be shoving them along, too!" Airis tried. She looked at the band of dragons; no harmed or ill dragons. "Are you just scared, Airis?" Solar said. He looked purely confused by her question. "What? No."
xxxxxxπŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE πŸ•ŠοΈ
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:37 am

spirit

she still crouched close to the ground, barely hearing anything the others said. "no.." she whimpered, her eyes bloodshot and staring at one of the tunnels were the clanking noise came from
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:53 am

Airis
I have to get in there. Immediately, he charged forward. "AIRIS!" Solar shrieked, trying to grab his tail. He burst into the cave, flying through with a loud yell as three crazed Metalshards burst out of the wall. He landed on the floor in the next room with a thud as he looked up, all of his old items sitting right where he left him. He grabbed a few things and put them in his satchel, feeling they'd be needed for later.
Solar
Her mind began racing as she tried to follow Airis, but he dove into a room with three Metalshards, their pupils so small she couldn't hardly see them. They leapt at her, one falling on top of her and wrestling with her as she tried desperately to push it off.
Last edited by OKULTRA on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:57 am

spirit

she felt metal claws on her neck. she tried to shake it off but she could feel the strength leaving. she got an idea. she shapeshifted into a hummingbird, flew above the metalshard, and turned back into a dragon, leaping on it. she felt the pops of electricity as she tore into its shoulders.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:14 pm

Solar
The Metalshard roared, drips of molten lava falling from in between it's mouth, falling onto Solar's chest. She shrieked in pain and pushed the Metalshard over with a rush of adrenaline, the lava sinking into her scales. She slashed her talons, ripping through the Metalshard's throat. Lava seeped from the cuts, dripping onto it's scales as it thrashed, gurgles coming from deep in it's throat. The Metalshard fell limp with a final roar.
Airis
He dropped onto all fours as his scales changed from his dark stormy gray to a dignified red. "I still don't get why I'm doing this." Airis said, pressing his ear to the jammed door that led to his own little room. A Metalshard roared with fury, followed by a chilling SLAM. He pulled away and slid the leather cover onto his mechanical tail, testing it to make sure it wouldn't come off or make any squeaking noises. The tail looked too realistic to his liking, but it had to be that way. He slid the large (and heavy) glove onto his arm, making sure it wouldn't slide or move at all.
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:36 am

Cirrus
He was shocked to see all of the dead dragons, he quickly electrocuted a metal shard, that was close to a few others. The electricity passed through all of them, stopping them from attacking, not killing them, paralyzing them. He charged over to solar and blasted a small amount of blue sparks at the metal shard trying to kill her. Cirrus's tail whipped his feet, tripping himself, shooting a jet of water in the air from his talon. "Solar! When I say run, run!" he shouted, quickly after he threw a bolt of lightning at a rock above the metal shard and solar. "RUN!" he yelled rushing towards her.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:43 am

Airis/Cliff (here is what he looks like: beep
He burst into the room and grabbed another Metalshard who's entrance was delayed. It leapt from the wall and landed on Solar once again as she writhed and snarled, clawing at it. He grabbed the Metalshard's neck and pierced his claws into it, the blood trickling onto his talons and down it's neck. He used his armored talons to throw the Metalshard aside, and the room simply went silent.
Solar
"Who--?" She choked out, struggling to her feet. He looked at her and blinked, placing his armored talons on his chest. "Hm? My name is Cliff, and you are?" Cliff asked. "Solar. This is Cirrus and Spirit," She gestured to Cirrus and Spirit next to her. "Ah, I see. What are you all doing down here? Haven't you heard how dangerous it is down here?" Well, I felt how dangerous it is down here. "No, my friend Airis lead us here-- where is he?" Solar asked, trying to look behind Cliff. He dodged her gaze and shrugged. "I don't know, my friend, he must have fled to another place." Cliff said. "O-oh.. okay.."
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:11 am

( i just saw that dragon you said looked like starstalker in an add lol
( and I added a dragon to my thingy. wait so cliff is arius?

Tundra
She quickly snapped awake, a small bird was pecking as her icy tail, she growled and snapped her hooked beak, the slashing noice scaring it off. "Pathetic little feather face!" she muttered, angered to awake from her sleep, she had only gotten an hour of sleep, her purple eyes shimmered in the sun, she was in a tree, she quickly leapt of of the tree, it shook the roots.

Cirrus
He awkwardly waved and smiled. "H-hey. Do you really think he would just leave?" he said sweriving his tail around.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:24 am

(lol im seeing redbubble ads everywhere related to wings of fire.. :')
Cliff
He shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno. I do not know Airis enough to tell you what he would really do, but all I can tell you is that he simply ran into the room I was stuck in. He helped me escape and started running again." Solar looked at him uneasily. "Really? So.. where is your room?" She tried, her expression concerned. "Uhm, it is right here.. but it's.. um.. set to explode in two minutes. So we should get going." said Cliff, tapping his claws together. Solar jolted up as he grabbed her talons, bursting out of the cave and falling onto the ground as soon as the odd sounds from before continued, followed by an uncomfortably loud BOOM.
Solar
She looked back at the cave as Cliff looked up at the sky, admiring the land. "Wow, I have missed out on a lot, haven't I?" He murmured, his brows furrowed as he inspected a flower close to his tail. "What do you mean? This is how it's always been, Cliff." Solar said, looking at him. "What kind of a dragon are you? You don't look like any dragon I know."
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©