•Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: •Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Postby ~kala~ » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:03 am

kala

loner/crush:none/tags:shadow

Kala looks around in the woods and howls she looks at her sister and runs ahead she jumps up onto a dead tree and waits for her sister and smelling other wolves nearby."Hury up shadow"she waits for Shadow.
shadow

loner/crush:open/tags:Kala

Shadow runs after her sister and hears what she says and tackles her down"I may be slowly but I will always be stronger than you
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:12 am

xX|Jade|Xx wrote:
Jade
Loner|Female|4.5yrs|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Rock|

The fae nodded slightly, "Alright. I can try that." Jade stood up and padded farther from the territories. "Which one first?" Jade asked turning towards the brute once more.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterIsHere » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:12 pm

(Would I be able to have a small recap if that's ok? :) ).
WinterIsHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:22 am

Flame
| Tagged; Zaiya & Ceberus | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame looked over at Ceberus as he entered camp after the healer and spoke to her. The alpha narrowed her eyes, "You call scaring and chasing my healer a game?" She replied with a slight laugh, "that just doesn't seem very fun to me." Flame kept herself relaxed and at ease with the Lead Warrior, for the alpha had no intention of wasting her time picking a fight with the brute. "Why don't you make yourself useful, Cerberus, and play your game with loners while checking the border?" She flicked her tail and turned away from the warrior, keeping her ears perked just in case he tried anything.

Chance
| Tagged; Flint | Location; Forest | Position; Warrior |

Chance stopped as Flint began to stalk the rabbit. He sat and watched the other warrior pounce and kill the small bunny. "Nice catch," He said with a slight laugh, "That rabbit had no idea what was coming for it." Chance smile widened into a grin. He stood back up and flicked his tail, looking around the forest for a second before returning his gaze to Flint.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Forest | Position; Hunter |

Rose continued to walk faster until she was aged if Colblade. The fae could see the stream coming into view, and she glance back over at Colblade. "I think we are almost there," She mutter almost to herself. Rose turned back and continued to pad forward towards the river.

Oliver
| Tagged; Open | Location; Camp | Position; Hunter |

Oliver carried his catch as he padded by to camp. The brute looked around the forest one last time before he left the woods. Once he was in camp, Oliver placed the dove down in the fresh kill pile and looked around camp. He noticed a variety of different wolves were walking about or must have been out in the forest. The hunter made his way over to a clear patch of grass with in camp. Oliver stretched out his legs and lay down on the ground.
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Wed May 03, 2017 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterIsHere » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:17 am

Name: Bella
Gender ~ Female
Tags ~ Open
Location ~ Camp
Rank ~ Hunter
Mate/Crush ~ N/A

The young she-wolf padded along a dirt path within the camp, swaying her tail from side to side. She spotted Oliver sprawled on a clear patch of grass. A smile appeared on her face, growing into a mischievous grin. 'Now, let's see if my hunting skills are coming in handy." Bella had slown her walking motion right down, lowering her posture into a "stalker" position, and began to calmly make her way over to Oliver. Her only fault was her breathing.
WinterIsHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:23 am

Thomas
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Six years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Saturn
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I burst after the male, but I have trouble keeping up. My tiny wings hold me back from helping with the fawn.

Rock
{Rank} Omega
{Age} Six years
{Location} Forest
{Tags} Jade
{Gender} Male
{Crush} Flame
I feel my tail thumping against the floor. Definitely pack life first. definitely. I bark excitedly. You stay right here! I'm going to go ask my alpha. Don't cross over the boarder until I come back, okay? Stay right here! I woof, practically bouncing up and down.

Cerberus
{Rank} Lead Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Zaiya & Flame
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I snort at the alpha's comment. To each their own, love. You don't have to agree with my humor. I woof sarcastically. Then I feel the urge to fight beginning to rise. I quickly try to push it back down. I wouldn't be talking, love. I've already checked the boarders this morning, and I saved your stupid lead huntress after she got herself stuck in a cave. I reply coldly and emotionlessly, sitting down. What useful things have you done today besides catching a buck that won't even feed the pack for a week? I woof sarcastically. It's true though. The stupid fae told me I wasn't being useful. Her elk won't provide enough meat for us to eat the proper amount every day. Unless she wants us to survive on a bare minimum, but that would make it much harder to reproduce. Then we'd be left without a pack. I got the lead huntress, the best huntress in the pack, out of a cave. Speaking of which, the dumb alpha has probably caught more than her today. I can't believe I live along side such dim witted wolves.Besides, my brother should be patrolling the boarders again right now. I woof. What a stupid fae.

Ire
{Rank} Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Rain
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I quickly turn away once again from her. "I don't think thats a good idea." My thoughts scatter in my brain. I long for companionship. I long to never feel alone again. I want a friend. I feel my heart sink. My brother would never allow it. Who cares about my brother? I do. Of coarse I do. Do I? I guess one time wouldn't hurt. Besides, she probably wants someone to talk to too. Does she? I wouldn't know. No one ever wants to talk to me. I manage a small smile towards the fae. "Alright. I guess that would be okay. But quickly."

Felicity
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Five years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Yara
{Gender} Female
{Mate/Crush} None
I brush my paw in the dirt. "No, I have not. Not all of the higher ranking wolves have eaten, I don't think." I respond to the beta.
Last edited by eleutheromaniac. on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:29 am

Jade
Loner|Female|4.5yrs|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Rock|

Jade rolled her eyes at his enthusiasm, "Alright, alright. I won't move." She agreed reluctantly, she hoped that his Alpha would be alright with her sticking around for a few days, she didn't want to cause any trouble with the packs. Jade didn't stand a chance against them if they decided that they didn't like her.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:06 am

Flame
| Tagged; Zaiya & Ceberus | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame let out a slight, sarcastic laugh and turned back towards Ceberus. "Well then my bad for falsely accusing you," The alpha responded and nodded to the lead warrior, ignoring his rude comment to restrain herself from becoming angry with the brute. "It would just be nice if I was informed with my packmate's actions earlier, but thanks for updating me." She added with a smile. "Wait, why was Amber stuck in a cave?" Flame asked, cocking her head to the side. The alpha was actually most confused by why Cerberus would have taken it upon himself to help the huntress out of a cave instead of just leaving her, but the alpha was unsure of how to bring it up with him.

Chance
| Tagged; Flint | Location; Forest | Position; Warrior |

Chance stopped as Flint began to stalk the rabbit. He sat and watched the other warrior pounce and kill the small bunny. "Nice catch," He said with a slight laugh, "That rabbit had no idea what was coming for it." Chance smile widened into a grin. He stood back up and flicked his tail, looking around the forest for a second before returning his gaze to Flint.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Forest | Position; Hunter |

Rose continued to walk faster until she was aged if Colblade. The fae could see the stream coming into view, and she glance back over at Colblade. "I think we are almost there," She mutter almost to herself. Rose turned back and continued to pad forward towards the river.

Oliver
| Tagged; Bella | Location; Camp | Position; Hunter |

Oliver shifted his position as he lay in the grass. The brute heard a slight shuffle nearby, and he perked his ears without giving away that he had heard a sound. The hunter pretended to turn his attention to licking the dirt of his front paws while he strained his ears to here the soft breathing of another creature nearby. Oliver assumed that the animal must have been another wolf by the fact that he was so close to camp. He sniffed the air and caught a familiar scent, but he wasn't quiet able to name who the scent belonged to. The hunter decided to continue to pretend that he didn't notice the other wolf just to see how things turned out.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterIsHere » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:28 am

Name: Bella
Gender ~ Female
Tags ~ Oliver
Location ~ Camp
Rank ~ Hunter
Mate/Crush ~ N/A

Bella approached with caution. She noticed that Oliver had turned his attention to elsewhere. Her grin grew wider as she made her move, pretty much hugging Oliver like a koala. "Hi, Oliver!"
Last edited by WinterIsHere on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
WinterIsHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:57 am

Oliver
| Tagged; Bella | Location; Camp | Position; Hunter |

Oliver slightly recoiled for a second as the other wolf had launched herself onto him, but within a few moments the brute had regained his original, relaxed composure. The hunter casually looked over at the wolf who had attacked him and recognized her to be another hunter. "Hey Bella!" Oliver replied to the fae, "What's up?"
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me