•Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: •Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:24 am

Flame
| Tagged; Open | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame padded back over to the fresh kill pile and picked out the buck that she and Yara had caught earlier. The alpha looked up to see where Yara was, but she noticed that the fae was occupied. Flame hid her slight disappointment and pulled off one of the buck's large hind legs. She moved away to a clear area to lay down and eat her prey. The alpha looked around camp to make sure everyone was alright before she began to eat the deer.

Chance
| Tagged; Flint | Location; Forest | Position; Warrior |

Chance looked back at Flint as he began to slow down, and the warrior stopped moving and turned back to face him. The brute listened to Flint's suggestion and was slightly confused by Flint's sudden change of mind. "Sure," Chance answered with a shrug, "I mean, we aren't exactly hunters, but I would hunt anyway." He didn't really care all that much to get back to camp anytime soon, so the warrior was more than happy to spend some more time in the forest.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Forest | Position; Hunter |

Rose smirked at Colblade and chuckled a little awkwardly. "Why not," the fae sighed and chased after Colblade, trying to catch up to the other hunter. "The river, huh?" Rose noted and slowed down her pace to a walk as she caugh up with him.

Oliver
| Tagged; Open | Location; Camp | Position; Hunter |

Oliver carried his catch as he padded by to camp. The brute looked around the forest one last time before he left the woods. Once he was in camp, Oliver placed the dive down in the fresh kill pile and looked around camp. He noticed a variety of different wolves were walking about or must have been out in the forest. The hunter made his way over to a clear patch of grass with in camp. Oliver stretched out his legs and lay down on the ground.
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:27 pm

xX|Jade|Xx wrote:
Jade
Loner|Female|4.5yrs|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Open|

"It's fine. I know you did. and you did a good job at that." Jade huffed in an attempt to sound the least bit friendly, it was hard though. She didn't want to hurt his feelings too much, but she did want to go. After a few moments of inner contemplation, Jade finally decided to stay and talk for a bit.

[Re-Post]
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:49 am

Thomas
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Six years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Saturn
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I watch Saturn spring towards the doe. I dive at them, flying as fast as I can. The doe is faster than I expected. I manage to catch up to her though. I fly in font of her face, grabbing her throat with my talons. Her body slams into mine and she keeps running, loosening my grasp. I screech and try to readjust my grasp. She shakes her head, nocking me off, so I try to get her again. I fly alongside of Saturn, and try to speed up once again. This hunt is much harder than I thought it would be.

Rock
{Rank} Omega
{Age} Six years
{Location} Forest
{Tags} Jade
{Gender} Male
{Crush} Flame
I bounce up and down. "Really? You forgive me? I mean I thought you would, but I wasn't sure so I..." I cut myself of when I realize I am droning on. I jump playfully towards the fae, wagging my tail ferociously. I feel bad for her. She doesn't seem to want to be in the pack, but she must be so lonely. "You should join the pack!" I burst out. "I mean, if you don't want to, we could always meet here and talk. Just so you don't get lonely or anything." I woof, wanting to befriend the new wolf. I know I can get in serious trouble for not reporting the loner to the alpha, but I'm not sure what Flame would do. Wait... Mako.... What if Mako tells someone? What will they do to Jade? Hopefully nothing, since she is off pack territory.

Cerberus
{Rank} Lead Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Zaiya
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I nod my head. "Its okay, love. You're right to be afraid of me. I'm the big, bad wolf around here." I snarl with a twisted grin. My eyes glint with happiness, but there is a pain in my chest. I don't want to hurt her. I give her a look that says 'run'. It is a usual pack pastime to push around the omega, even make a game out of hurting them. Never to the point of death though. And that is what I'm afraid I might do. I don't know if I can control myself. I have to try. I dig may claws into the dirt, ready to spring into action and chase the female. All the way to camp if I have to. Hopefully she will run to camp, so there will be other wolves around to stop me. My fur raises and I feel adrenaline pump through me.

Ire
{Rank} Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Rain
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I get off of Rain, suddenly realizing I was basically straddling the female. I look down at my paws, embarrassed. "I should probably go." I woof. "Cerberus is probably looking for me." I begin to back up. I have a connection with her now. I am feeling attached to her. I can't feel attached to her. Emotion means weakness. Emotion means weakness. Emotion means weakness. I can't be in this place anymore. I need to get out. If Cerberus was to find my I'd be done for. I feel as if I'm stuck in a cave and the walls are closing in on me. Darkness engulfs me and I feel a sea of sadness rushing through my brain. I am a disappointment. I failed my family. I need to get out of here.

Felicity
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Five years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Yara
{Gender} Female
{Mate/Crush} None
I open my eyes and look up at the beta. I get to my feet and bow my head in submission. "Hello, beta. I woof, avoiding eye contact in order to not challenge her. I'm not really the submissive sort, but I am obedient when it is called for. I'm not very high on the wolf hierarchy, so I show respect to my leaders. I flick my ears when Mako enters camp, but never take my eyes off of the betas paws. I'm not sure why the beta wants to talk to a mere hunter, but her word is law, as long as the alpha agrees too. I don't know her very well, but the one thing I do know is the beta is a very pretty wolf that I wouldn't mind getting to know.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:05 am

Jade
Loner|Female|4.5yrs|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Rock|

Jade stared at Rock in disbelief, "Me? A pack wolf?" She mused with a chuckle, "I'm better off on my own. Thanks though." She added wit a weak grin. Jade had been alone for many moons, and she didn't want to get too involved with other wolves at the moment.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Notesthief » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am

Saturn

Location; Forest--+--Tags; Thomas

I had noted of the gyrfalcon speeding off, trying to get up to the swift doe, and after the bird was knocked off of the doe from the shake of its head. I sprinted faster to latch onto the prey by the leg, trying to get it to trip, it wobbled from my weight on its leg and tried shaking me off, losing my balance and getting slightly kicked a few times from its free leg.
Mako

Location; Camp--+--Tags; Open

I let out a sigh, and started to wonder if any wolf was at camp yet...and maybe talk to someone about Jade. I got up to my paws, and started to run to camp, my amber eyes keeping focus of what was in front of me. I slowed down, as I entered threw the entrance, looking around camp. I had looked a bit anxious to get someone's attention, but a bit of worry lit up to: Where was Saturn? I noticed his absence around the clearing, trying to figure out where, or what Saturn was or doing.
Notesthief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolamSwift » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:58 pm

Colblade
Talking to: Rose

I walk further into the woods with Rose. As we get closer and closer, I slow my pace, taking in my surroundings. I wanted to enjoy the morning. I felt calm and cool, like the world was at peace. The sun was shooting through the leaves on the surrounding trees and I close my eyes and sigh.

Flint
Talking to: Chance

I lead the way back into the forest, scurrying in front of Chance. My body finally was beginning to calm down, and I felt cool and collected once more. I silently vowed to not let myself feel so much again. I couldn't be emotional. I was a warrior, not an omega who tripped over other wolves feet. I needed to get over myself and act like I was supposed to; confident.

Rain
Talking to: Ire

I furrow my brow as Ire returns to his previous state; he seemed more shut off than just seconds before. I cautiously rise to my feet, standing in front of the brute. "Did I do something?" I ask, confusion in my voice. I was beginning to feel agitated at Ire's shifts in mood, but I could tell he didn't mean any harm by them. I kinda felt bad for him, he was holding himself back and it was sorrowful to watch. Why couldn't he just relax?

Yara
Talking to: Felicity

I look down at the fae, forgetting myself for a moment. "You can...stand up." I chuckle. I knew she was being respectful and I didn't want to seem ungrateful, but I didn't feel like I needed to be authoritative with her. When she faced me I recognized her as a hunter, and I was almost certain her name was Felicity. "You're Felicity, correct?" I say with a neutral face. I needed to be able to remember the pack members if I was going to be beta.

Zaiya
Talking to: Cerberus

I look back at Cerberus, my chest tightening with fear. I wasn't an incredibly strong wolf, and I knew Ceberus could take me out if he wanted to. I begin to back away slowly before turning and running away. I didn't understand why he couldn't just continue the conversation instead of taking on a threatening manor, but I didn't want to stay and ask. I run closer towards camp, back to where most of the other wolves are.

Kai
Talking to: Amber

"Yeah, sure!" I respond to Amber, looking back at her. I usually would've caught something for myself, but I hadn't had the time this morning to do so.
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Amber

Amber smiled as she dug around in the bushes "Anythinng particular you'd like to eAt?" She asked curiously with a smile as she scratched her paws around through the food
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:11 am

Flame
| Tagged; Open | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame padded back over to the fresh kill pile and picked out the buck that she and Yara had caught earlier. The alpha looked up to see where Yara was, but she noticed that the fae was occupied. Flame hid her slight disappointment and pulled off one of the buck's large hind legs. She moved away to a clear area to lay down and eat her prey. The alpha looked around camp to make sure everyone was alright before she began to eat the deer.

Chance
| Tagged; Flint | Location; Forest | Position; Warrior |

Chance let himself begin to fall behind Flint and watched as he had hurried up ahead. The warrior shook out his fur and let out a sigh. He began to look around for a sign of any kind of prey once they had gotten back into the forest. Chance smelled the air but didn't seem to pick up anything immediately, so the brute glanced over to Flint to see if he had spotted any prey.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Forest | Position; Hunter |

Rose glanced over at Colblade as he sighed. The fae looked around at the forest and took note for the serenity. She was almost annoyed with how calm the world was; the most a wolf could do to occupy themself was to go out from a walk to drink from the river or hunt something out of the abundant amount of prey there was this time of year. Rose shook out her fur and began to pick up her pace.

Oliver
| Tagged; Open | Location; Camp | Position; Hunter |

Oliver carried his catch as he padded by to camp. The brute looked around the forest one last time before he left the woods. Once he was in camp, Oliver placed the dive down in the fresh kill pile and looked around camp. He noticed a variety of different wolves were walking about or must have been out in the forest. The hunter made his way over to a clear patch of grass with in camp. Oliver stretched out his legs and lay down on the ground.
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Notesthief » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:43 pm

Saturn

Location; Forest--+--Tags; Thomas

I had noted of the gyrfalcon speeding off, trying to get up to the swift doe, and after the bird was knocked off of the doe from the shake of its head. I sprinted faster to latch onto the prey by the leg, trying to get it to trip, it wobbled from my weight on its leg and tried shaking me off, losing my balance and getting slightly kicked a few times from its free leg.

Mako

Location; Camp--+--Tags; Flame

I made a face of annoyance and looked around more, swaying my tail back and forth. I finally spotted Flame near by and padded up to her "Have you seen Saturn lately...?" I asked the Alpha. Hopefully, Saturn wasn't getting into any trouble...
Notesthief
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐇𝐞/𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 Image [ Previously EverestEmberz/Everestsong ]
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐤."
𝖧𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝖨'𝗆 Note, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍.
Inactive
Notesthief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:26 am

Thomas
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Six years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Saturn
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I catch up to Saturn and the doe. I try to block out the pained squeals of the fawn as it cries for its mother. I manage to grab the doe's throat once again with my talons. Her calls to her child cut off and she falls, motionless, to the earth. I take to the skies once again and go after the fawn, waiting for Saturn to make the first move.

Rock
{Rank} Omega
{Age} Six years
{Location} Forest
{Tags} Jade
{Gender} Male
{Crush} Flame
I sit down and wrap my tail around my paws. "C'mon! You should at least try it. I think you'd love our pack." And I do think she would. From what I gather she is kind. She would fit in perfectly into the pack. If only I can make her see it. "Our pack is super great. We've got a super nice alpha named Flame and a nice beta too. Her name is Yara. The lead warrior is kinda annoying, but basically everyone else is super fun and nice." I bark, my tail thumping against the ground.

Cerberus
{Rank} Lead Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Zaiya
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I take off after the female, my paws thundering against the ground as I go. My expression of joy betrays my feeling of self hatred. A sickening pit seems to engulf my entire body. I don't know what is wrong with me. Something is wrong with me. Everything is wrong. I question every action, every feeling, and every relationship I have ever known. My body yearns for violence while my brain revolts. Disgust for myself clouds my thoughts, but I continue to chase the fae.

Ire
{Rank} Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} forest
{Tags} Rain
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
A sudden jolt of guilt stabs at my chest. I stop dead in my tracks. "No, no. Of coarse not. You are perfect. I mean you were perfect. You acted perfect. Yeah, that's what I was looking for." I woof and turn to her, shuffling my paws awkwardly. I avoid eye contact. "I just think I should go. Patrol the boarders or something, you know." I bark carefully, trying not to hurt her feelings. Though I want to, I can't feel any anger towards my brother for making me this way. I hate it, it's true. I just can't feel angry. I don't remember the last time I felt that emotion. I've been just depressed for so long. Everything seems pointless. I constantly feel like I'm falling, alone. I cry out for help, but everyone shuts me out. I can never shake that feeling. Or is it me shutting them out? I don't know. I'll never know.

Felicity
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Five years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Yara
{Gender} Female
{Mate/Crush} None
I rise to my paws. "Yup, that's my name." I bark in response to Yara. My tone is more light hearted than before. I manage to relax my muscles and feel my anxiety simmer down. Being around higher wolves always makes me anxious. I press my paws into the dirt to keep them from trembling, a common habit I have when I feel nervous. For once, I actually feel calmer. Yara seems so set on making me feel comfortable, or at least getting to know me. It makes me feel more welcome. I'm not used to wolves actually caring about me. It's not that I am unliked, it is just that no one has the time to know me.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me