The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby OutlawRedneck » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:18 pm

Beau Marston
23/Single/Straight
Tagged: OPEN

Beau gave all of them a nod and then headed out. he wa son his own for hte first time since everything starte dbut he was oddly ok with it, he could probably do better on his own anyways.

Keiran Clyde Upchurch
24/Single/Straight
Tagged: Rose, Gunther

Kieran made sure he had all or most of his weapons and then looked at rose and he headed over to one of the motorcycles they had and he got on. he looked at Rose and nodded a bit but didnt leave just yet.

River Marston
21/Single/Straight
Tagged: Shaw

River smiled and followed along side Shaw. "so what did you do before everything?

Treavor Clark
43/Single/Straight
Tagged: Trisha

Treavor sighed a bit, he wanted Ghost back they could move a lot faster but he had no idea where the horse had run off to, he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder and looked to the side to see his arm being slowly covered with blood, he had hit it against something and scratched it when he got knocked off of ghost. he smiled at Trisha he didnt knows who she was or why she would even help him, they usually avoided other survivors, for the most part, Beau wasn't part of that decision, he felt if they were still good then not everyone had to of gone crazy. "Thank god for dogs."
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:19 pm

Sebastian Greene
22 | Straight | Tags: Amiliah / Khai / Zelda| Location: City?
He made a slight groaning noise as Zelda touched him, he pulled the shirt off the rest of the way and set it over his shoulder. “It’s been healing fine, really, I’m okay.” He hated lying, but he considered this to be easing their minds rather than lying. He was always on the lookout for his sister, rather than himself, so he tried not to pay attention to it.

Amiliah Greene
14 | Bi-sexual | Tags: Everyone | Location: City?
Bazz they’re just trying to help. You can’t protect me if you’re hurt.” She knew her brother better than anyone, and she definitely knew he was trying to hide how painful it actually was. She also knew that she struck a cord with him, because his biggest goal was to keep her safe.
♔♕ cαυsε ωε αяε тнε нεℓρℓεss, sεℓғιsн, σηε σғ α кιη∂

мιℓℓεηηιυм кι∂s тнαт αℓℓ ωαηηα ∂ιε

ωαℓкιηg ιη тнε sтяεεт ωιтн ησ ℓιgнт ιηsι∂ε συя εүεs ♔♕
ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:21 pm

Zelda
Zelda chuckles "no you are gonna let me and this girl (khai) help you whether you like it or not." She says.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:23 pm

Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil (open
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil (open)
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:?? tags:Neil (open)

Trisha-female-adult-doctor/vet in training-tags: open-location: The Woods, near the city
Loki-male-Dog-tags: open-location: with Trisha

Trisha nodded. “I wouldn’t know what to do without Loki.” Commented Trisha as she followed Loki.

(Is there anywhere specific that we should be looking for the person?)
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:26 pm

Brady
“Sounds awful,” Brady replied cheerily, smiling, “Why don’t you teach me?” He approached the horse, which seemed oddly well-behaved.

Ray
Ray observed their diagnosis of Sebastian, cringing at the pain he must have been feeling. He felt a little dizzy himself due to his concussion. He had no idea how long it would last, but he had heard the effects stuck around for a while. He groaned when he remembered he had left the painkillers with Brady.

Rose
Rose looked around. “I know we should wait a bit, but... if Shaw finds us like this we’re all screwed,” she observed, sounding oddly calm about it, “That prison is not sanitary.”
Last edited by herriiii on Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:31 pm

Willow
Willow chuckles. "It exactly like riding them with a saddle, just without one. You hold onto the base of their neck closest to you, the mane, it doesnt hurt them and you use that to steer them. You use you're legs for speed." She slowly climbed onto the horse and demonstrated to Brady where his hands go and how his legs go. "Now dont be too rough because it might try to buck you off." She explains petting the horse and slowly climbing off of it. "You're turn." She chuckles.
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:32 pm

Shaw
"I was a zookeeper. I used to live up north before this started. Are you from around here?" He started to walk, heading to where the food was prepared.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:37 pm

Sebastian Greene
22 | Straight | Tags: Amiliah / Khai / Zelda| Location: City?
Now’s not a really good time, maybe check back next week?” When He was nervous about something, he tended to play it off with humor, and he really didn’t want to be vulnerable when there were walkers and threatening people everywhere. He lowly whistled, realizing he didn’t see his wolf-dogs, it took a few moments before Violet popped out of the bushes with a dead squirrel in her mouth, Sterile attempting to steal it from her.

Amiliah Greene
14 | Bi-sexual | Tags: Everyone | Location: City?
Amiliah cringed seeing the dead animal, but she returned her attention to her big brother, rolling her eyes at his lame joke. “Suck it up Bazz, you’re being a wuss.” She received yet another glare, she’d be rich if she had a nickel each time he glared at her.
♔♕ cαυsε ωε αяε тнε нεℓρℓεss, sεℓғιsн, σηε σғ α кιη∂

мιℓℓεηηιυм кι∂s тнαт αℓℓ ωαηηα ∂ιε

ωαℓкιηg ιη тнε sтяεεт ωιтн ησ ℓιgнт ιηsι∂ε συя εүεs ♔♕
ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:40 pm

Zelda
Zelda rolls her eyes and in a sarcastic tone says "hardy har, your so funny. Grow up, this is getting done it wont take long." She explains. "Now you sit still and be a good boy. " she Pat's him on the head.
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:43 pm

khai clark
Khai crouched down next to him, opening her bag she pulled out the med kit "I have some cooling ointment I could put on there, it'll numb the pain." she pulled out the wrap she needed along with the bottle of ointment. She looked up "This might sting a bit as I put pressure on it." she warned.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me