The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:35 am

Sebastian Greene
22 | Straight | Tags: Amiliah / Khai / Zelda| Location: City?
“Really? I guess I missed that part” He said with a sarcastic grin before focusing back on Khai, “there’s quite a few of us, I doubt he’d be able to..” He looked at Ray, immediately silencing, and snapping his fingers at his wolf-dogs, who headed towards the walkers, while he grabbed a thick knife with ridges on the side.

Amiliah Greene
14 | Bi-sexual | Tags: Everyone | Location: City?
Her eyes widened hearing Ray, she quickly grabbed her bow and loaded it with an arrow, slowly moving it around until she aimed it at a walkers head, remaining on her horse.
♔♕ cαυsε ωε αяε тнε нεℓρℓεss, sεℓғιsн, σηε σғ α кιη∂

мιℓℓεηηιυм кι∂s тнαт αℓℓ ωαηηα ∂ιε

ωαℓкιηg ιη тнε sтяεεт ωιтн ησ ℓιgнт ιηsι∂ε συя εүεs ♔♕
ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:37 am

Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil (open
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil (open)
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:?? tags:Neil (open)

Gears pullled on Andrew’a Arm excitedly. “Come here I wan show you around,” Andrew chuckled. “Ok slow down kiddo I can only go so fast.”

Trisha-female-adult-doctor/vet in training-tags: open-location: The Woods, near the city
Loki-male-Dog-tags: open-location: with Trisha

Trisha nodded. “Do you have anything with her scent on it?”
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:38 am

Gunther
Gunther was surprised when Brady decided to leave without his sister. He nodded before he left. He'd keep an eye on the girl, make sure she was safe. It was the least he could do for his fellow marine.

Shaw
Shaw closed his eyes, relaxing with her. He knew they needed to get to work, find something productive to do. So he pulled away, keeping his arm wrapping around her waist. "Come one. We should find a job to do."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:40 am

Zelda
Zelda smirks "you're a real piece of work you know that?" She says to sebastian before going after the walkers with her knife.

Nile
Nile smiles he was exhausted from the day he sat in the chair jaxton always was in and slightly dozed off.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:42 am

Brady
Brady whistled a tune as they walked in the group’s direction, his hands in his pockets. He made sure to walk slower so Willow could keep up. “Hey, is that a horse?” he asked her, squinting to see the figure dashing toward them.

Ray
Ray struck a walker with his machete, one of the lenses of his glasses getting covered in red. “There’s no more than ten, we can take them! Make sure the horses are at a safe distance.”

Rose
Rose spotted Beau, who was indeed at Gunther’s post. “Hey, Beau we need you to help us with something,” she stated, hastily approaching him. She quickly caught on to his intentions to leave. “Trying to get yourself imprisoned, I see?”
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:45 am

Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil (open
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil (open)
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:?? tags:Neil (open)

Poco sat on Neil’s lap. Gears giggled and dragged her father around the whole cabin.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:46 am

Willow
Willow follows Brady before stopping to his question. "Im... not quite sure." She says cocking her head to the side.

Zelda
Zelda hits one of the walkers. She runs back and pulls some of the horses a little further back since they were getting a little spooked.

Nile
Nile woke up a little groggy and pet poco before dozing off again.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:47 am

khai clark
Khai remembered what she was taught, running up to one she kicked it in the knees knocking it down. She stabbed into the head killing the zombie. Eden watched, not wanting to get involved.

sparrow james
Sparrow pulled out her crossbow, letting loose a few arrows into the zombie's heads. Her anger seemed to come out as she killed them relentlessly.
Last edited by norvina! on Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:51 am

Brady
“It is!” Brady exclaimed as a black and white spotted horse stopped in front of them, clearly distressed, “I don’t recognize this one.”

Ray
Ray slowed down as the last of the walkers were slain, putting his machete away. He could only see out of one eye due to his glasses being dirtied. He would have to find a water source to clean it up.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:53 am

Sebastian Greene
22 | Straight | Tags: Amiliah / Khai / Zelda| Location: City?
He watched his wolf-dogs attack a few zombies, his eyes widening when he sees his sister with her bow and arrow, he quickly smacked it out of her hands, making the arrow fly into a tree. “I told you, I don’t want you killing anything.” He said aggressively while swinging his knife behind him and pressing it through the rotting skull of a walker. Though he didn’t like to admit it, he knew that these zombies once had families, and he didn’t want his little sister to be killing them.

Amiliah Greene
14 | Bi-sexual | Tags: Everyone | Location: City?
What the heck Bazz?!” She said while hopping off of her horse simply to punch her brother in the abdomen, now, normally her little punches didn’t affect him, but she had forgotten about his broken ribs. Her eyes widened in fear as Sebastian hunched over with a loud groan of pain, shooting a glare at Amiliah. “Oh, sorry! I forgot!
♔♕ cαυsε ωε αяε тнε нεℓρℓεss, sεℓғιsн, σηε σғ α кιη∂

мιℓℓεηηιυм кι∂s тнαт αℓℓ ωαηηα ∂ιε

ωαℓкιηg ιη тнε sтяεεт ωιтн ησ ℓιgнт ιηsι∂ε συя εүεs ♔♕
ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me