A Home for the Supernatural

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: A Home for the Supernatural [accepting!]

Postby ruethefangirl » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:55 pm

Anya/Lexi|Deception powers|Location: Forest|Tags: Iksha
Lexi saw him appear beside her out of the corner of her eye. She kept pace with him for a bit, simply running. Then she began to play dirty. She rammed into him, attempting to knock him over or at least trip him.

Kayla|Shapeshifter|Location: Car|Tags: Ellie
Kayla normally wouldn't have been concerned, but it was weird that Paislee wasn't responding to either of them considering the recent events. Normally, she would have made a joke like 'haha, maybe she died,' but that was all too close to a possibility at this point to be laughing about it. She pulled over. "Try calling Tatum first. See if she's seen her. If not, we'll go back," She said.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisukina » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:39 pm

Lasiah • Outside and in the Entrance • She saw Everly* earlier

"Oh... Hi! " she said, before going up to the door and grabbing a map. "Left, left, right, straight on, left, up the stairs, on my left, third one along..." she mumbled to herself. "Okay... This is it... " She stated in amazement. Not only the room was huge, it was beautiful! Satin-like curtains hung from a golden curtain pole, the door was surrounded by those chains you see at the door of butterfly gardens, and three beds, all of which had soft pink covers. It was the best thing she'd ever seen! Her rabbit, wait no, the talking rabbit, had already cuddled up on the bed on the left. It was a double bed, meaning she would be sharing it. The other two were single beds.
*Is that what you want me to call her?
i'm making a frog circle, i need frogs

click the frog for the frog circle

frog avatar is just a cs frog item, i didn't draw it
Daisukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:08 am

Iksha ~ Current Location: Outside Declan's base
Iksha 'pretended' to trip, but he just teleported himself in front of Lexi, noting she was starting to play dirty, he knew that things were about to get 'fun'.

Rakari ~ Location; Garden
Rakari pat Grimmiace's head for a moment, just incase any of his senses were still awake and that he knew it was her. She added some of the solution to the area around his nose, being very careful and focused. She then lifted up his head and laid it on her leg so she could open it and apply some more onto his tongue and sides of his mouth. Rakari placed Grimmiace's head on the soft grass. "He should wake up not too far from now, though someone's going to have to 'explain' everything." She looked to Teko, then to Tatum. "Tatum, could you get me close to Teko?"

Galaxy ~ Location: Garden
Galaxy widened his eyes at the new blurry figure, and squeaked in a confused way. Galaxy answered her with an adorable *Squeak!*.

Teko ~ Location: Chasing Josere and Xander
Teko shook his head at the noise and kept running, occasionally jumping from tree to tree. He came close until he jumped out of a tree and swiped Josere out of the air.
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enchantingxrain » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:39 am

|Phoebe Everly (Raven)|Location: Lasiah’s room|Tags:Lasiah|Mentioned:|
“Waste of my time” she said under her breath. She walked in behind her. Still walking behind her she noticed she had a two bed room. “I didn’t get your name.” She said as tapping in her shoulder. “Oh, a two bed room. Not many of those in here.” She walked around her in a circle. “Sorry if I scared you..” she put her hands behind her back.

|Ellie Ose|Female|In Eliies Car. |Tags: Kayla. |Tags Mentioned: Kayla, Lee.|
“Good Idea.” She went through Kayla’s contacts to find Tatum’s number, she called her and put it on speaker phone, she gave the phone to Kayla. “I need to text my mom we’ll probably be late.” She said while taking out her phone. “Or should I cancel?.” She wanted to see how her mom was doing but she wanted to know if Lee was okay.

|Paislee Baker|Female|Basement |Tags: No One.|Mentioned: Everly|
She woke up. No one there. “Help!” She screamed. She had an idea. She tried to turn invisible. It worked. She turned back and waited for “Everly” to come check on her and she would sneak out.
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:58 am

Della - Lizard Hybrid - Female - Location: Garden - Tags: Orange

Della wandered around the garden, looking around at the others there. There were a few things going on in the garden but she decided not to get involve at the moment. No one seemed in danger or in need help so she didn't see the need to. She soon spotted someone out in the distance who seemed to be heading towards them. Getting down on all fours, she ran forward toward the approaching figure.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:11 am

kansas allen - in the yard - tags;blanche -
Kansas jumped as something landed behind her. Turning around quickly she saw a cat "You scared me!!" letting out a breath of relief. Kansas was easily scared by anything.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:20 am

darkness/outside/tags:open/mood:calm

darkness looks at them again and transforming into her wolf form she sprang past them into the woods she looks up and gives a loud howl and song echoes from her throat she sit there in the woods watching herself her mind blinks and dosent know what to do she starts walking back to the building when she sees something in the distance she runs to the garsen
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:38 am

Xander - 20 - Siren - Male - Location: Being carried in the skies, falling
Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: Flying in the skies, falling

Josere hadn't gone to far up the sky, but high enough that crashing into the ground would cause great pain. She felt Teko claw at her left wing, as she notice she could no longer fly up at all. She was falling. She didn't realize that her left wing was bleeding as she fell. Xander was wriggling as he kept hiss-screeching, his eyes full of tears as he knew they were going to crash.

Grimmiace (Josere's pet) - ??? - ??? - ??? - Location: Garden

Grimmiace didn't seem to react at all, even when the medicine was being applied. Though, it had slowly stopped making the low droning noise, and its ears began twitching, as if its hearing was coming back.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:20 am

Anya/Lexi|Deception powers|Location: Forest|Tags: Iksha
Lexi was slightly annoyed that it didn't work as well as she wanted. Since he was now in front of her, she was sure he wouldn't see as she made a fake clone of herself again. The clone caught up and passed him. "Faster, kitty," She taunted. Lexi spotted a thick tree root sticking out ahead of them. She made it look as if it wasn't there, hoping the clone would distract him, like smoke and mirrors, and he'd actually fall over it.

Tatum and Kayla|Talking on the phone|Tags: Ellie, Kayla (Rakari)
"Yea-" Tatum was interrupted by her phone ringing. She answered it. "Hey! I'm kinda um... busy... but what's up?" She asked.
Kayla heard screeching and the sound of beating wings from the other line. "It sounds like a madhouse over there. Are you okay?"
Tatum looked at Teko. "Yeah, yeah. I'm not in too much trouble. Just the normal mansion shenanigans, you know."
Kayla laughed. "Oh, okay. Have you seen Paislee by any chance?" She asked.
Tatum said, "Um, I think I saw her leave? I dunno, I gotta go, sorry! Love ya!" She hung up.

Kayla|Shapeshifter|Location: Car|Tags: Ellie
Kayla looked at Ellie. "Why would she just leave and not answer her phone? Where would she even go?" She wondered. She tapped her fingers on the steering wheel, thinking. "I think canceling might be the best idea," She said finally.

Tatum|Shapeshifter- Form: Pegasus|Location: Garden|Tags: Rakari, Josere, Xander, others.
Things were suddenly going south, and Tatum wasn't sure what she could turn into that would be able to get Rakari fly close to Teko that could hold her weight. Unless... she'd never tried to turn into a griffin before. Or a Pegasus. The later seemed easier, because it was similar to turning into a horse and she'd done that a few times. She shifted, stood still so that Rakari could get on her back. Suddenly Xander and Josere were falling. She neighed in alarm and flew under Xander, hoping to catch him on her back. She grabbed onto Josere's shirt with her mouth, since she couldn't get all of them on her back, but hoped it would stop her from falling.

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:41 am

Iksha ~ Current Location: Outside Declan's base
Iksha wondered how she had suddenly came so close. Giving almost no thought to it, he ran after her, tripping over the tree's root and caught himself, watching as she ran by. "Hey, no fair! Don't you know that the mouse is supposed to get caught?" He hoisted himself up and glitched to her clone, using his blade to knock it over.

Rakari ~ Location; Garden
Rakari hopped onto Tatum and held on, still being gentle. She moved out of the way just in time for Xander to land onto Tatum, she held onto his hand, pulling him up. "Teko! Stop being a diva!" Rakari yelled. "Tatum, could you get just a little closer? I think I could jump."

Galaxy ~ Location: Garden
Galaxy widened his eyes at the new blurry figure, and squeaked in a confused way. Galaxy answered her with an adorable *Squeak!*.

Teko ~ Location: Chasing Josere and Xander
Teko flew, spreading his wings and rounding. He screeched as a now-found Pegasus was helping them. He dived down close to them, circling, and attacking.

Rakari - Location: Sky
"Never mind!!" Rakari he made sure Xander was secure before she jumped foward, grabbing onto Teko. She held on, and when the time was right, she harshly pinched the backside of his ear.
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me