тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Cora carefully pulled away from grey and slid back so her back was presses against a bookshelf. She crossed her legs and kept her gands folded in her lap, knowing that she had lost her right to interfear in grey's life.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:54 pm

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Faye, Grey, Nyx, Dakota

He made sure to keep his voice steady and his gaze kind. “It’s alright, I’m not going to hurt you. I just want to make sure you’re okay, cool?” Alexis flicked his eyes up at Cora for a split second before looking back at Grey. “You just arrived today, yes? Did you mean to hurt anyone?” He tried to phrase the second question as gently as possible, but it was tough. Hopefully, she would understand he was only trying to learn her intentions and whether or not they were good or bad.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Nyx, Grey, Faye, Alexis

Dakota looked at Faye, returning the smile. "Right back at ya." She was relieved to see a familiar friendly face, and was hoping Faye would be able to help with this utterly ridiculous situation. Although, Grey had woken up and seemed much better.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:19 pm

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Faye,Nyx,Dakota,Alexis

Grey whimpered when Cora moved away. She wanted her close. She wanted to be held by her like before. "No..," she whispered. "I didn't mean to. I never want to hurt them. Please don't hurt me."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:44 pm

┏────────────────────────┓
xxFORTEM _ UNAxx🌲
xxFORTEMxx Tags: Mason
xxCis-Female / 22 / "Copy Cat" / Heterosexual
┖────────────────────────┚
She flinched as she suddenly became wet, her entire backside was wet from something. She stiffened up and sat there for a second before turning and seeing some girl had splashed her
She squinted a little at the other and huffed, this was some boyish looking girl... She decided on not identifying them just yet
She narrowed her eyes and sighed before rubbing her back the best she could and sighing
Hopefully the other knew sign language, for it was her main way of communicating at the moment
'I don't know where I am, can you help?' she signed, waving her hands around in her way of asking
'I need many questions answered.'
She watched the other and stepped away from the puddle, fixing her hair a little and deciding if the other wanted to jump again, she wouldn't get wet
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Navy - - Armored Skin - - Location: Cottage - - Tags: Monroe

Navy’s attention was directed toward Monroe’s door which let out a low whine as it swung open. Her eyes found his face, then his adorably styled hair. His blue shirt complimented the softness in his eyes, but the black accents of his tie and pants reminded her of his serious demeanor and stern expressions. Her eyes were melting into him and she felt her heart beat deep within her ears. She produced a soft cough as to clear her throat from the nervousness that had suddenly built inside of her. Instead of moving to meet him on the sidewalk, she remained leaning on the wall and made no change in her expression. Navy felt like they were meeting for the first time and was suddenly becoming nervous for him to approach her. Her mind immediately raced in every direction possible:
What is happening??? Why am I like this?? Be cool, don’t say anything stupid. Why did I put shorts on?
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:45 pm

Monroe sauntered over to navy casually, looking about the town as he walked trying to take everything in. He slipped one hand into his pocket and adjusted his tie as he arrived at her, his gaze finally slipping over her. He couldnt help but smile at her casual apperance, especially in contrast to his apperance. "Well aren't you adorable missy. About to go make a daisy chain?" He teased her as he reached out and gently tugged on her hair. His gaze was torn away from her as he watched the people wandering about the town, some he recognized from earlier and others that appeared new to him. He was oblivious to navy's nerves, feeling only relaxation around her since she seemed immune to his sarcastic behavior.

Cora looked at grey worried but at alex's glance she stayed away. *what is even happening?* she thought to herself. Just yesterday everyone was plesant to her and seemed to like her. Today, though, everyone seemed disgusted by her and she didnt know how to fix it.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alzuna » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:49 pm

Nyx Winston/19/female

Nyx sighed of relief when Alexis said he’d help them. “Okay, great, another addition to our team I guess.” She mumbled as she stood up. She did admit that seeing him frustrated did unnerve her to some degree... But he did agree to help them out so that’s a good thing. Nyx looked at Grey, analyzing her. And then she returned her gaze to Cora. “Cora, you look like a mess. I’ll bring some... Uh, tissues.” She said as she left the room to grab some tissue from the kitchen. She came back and handed one to Cora.

𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾

hands on your knees, angelina jolie
let me put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair
do a fat criss-cross in the back somewhere, ha…

[ entj / she/her / law student . . ]

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

- - - 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 - - -

tumblr
xxxxxxxpinterestxxxxxxxa surprise

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Alzuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:27 am

Navy - - Armored Skin - - Location: Cottage - - Tags: Monroe

Navy remained still until Monroe stopped in front of her and tugged at her wavy hair. ”Uhh, should I go change? I wouldn’t want to embarrass my little....let’s see, Armani model? No, 1920s stock broker.” She teased him and then bit her lip as she watched him glance around The Town. She felt underdressed and quite ugly compared to him, but she tried desperately not to let it bother her.
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinogirl06 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:37 am

Ariel—Location: East Woods— Power: Venom — Tags: Open

Ariel woke up with her head spinning and her vision blurring. The last thing she remembered was walking home at night from her summer job in the middle of the desert. Now she was in the woods somewhere? Her head hurt like nothing she had ever felt, especially in two spots. She reached and grabbed her head where it hurt, only to find horns growing there. They were cute little horns easily hidden by her ‘fro, but they were horns nonetheless. They felt like devil horns, which terrified her as a Christian-raised girl. She was much less religious than her parents, but the thought of the devil still lingered.
“EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeekkkkk!” she screamed at the top of her lungs. She was sure she scared away every bird within 5 miles, but she was too mortified to care. She looked down at her romper; it was covered in dirt and blood. In one pocket, she found her summer review flash-cards for organic chemistry still there. It was her worst subject, but she needed to be good at it so she could become a vet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to

. T̵̢̡̤̯̽h̶̼̭̾̽̚e̵͎͕͆̊ ̵͙̣̍̈̕͝Ņ̶̦̌̈́̄ė̴̡̩͍̃̎̐w̵̩̹͂ ̷̜̲̹̻͋̇Ȧ̷̺̙̎̕͝g̷̺̻͇̽̚͝e̴̯̍̈́͑̿ .

An absent-minded wizard has been
wandering the desert alone for the
past decade. She hasn’t found what
she came for, so she will continue on
her journey for now, always searching,
always watching.

She/Her - Neurodivergent - Aro Ace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dinogirl06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:36 am

Monroe chuckled as he refocused on navy. "Please, im obviously a mobster." He joked before wrapping an arm around her shoulders and led her off. "You look cute. Now lets go eat, im starving." He said as he walked towards the center of town with her.

Cora mumbled a thanks to nyx and accepted the tisdue but turned fully invisible so the others wouldnt have to see her anymore.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me