Secrets... ~NEW AND ACCEPTING~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Shoul I create a discussion forum?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:36 am

Yes
71%
No
No votes
I don't care
29%

Total votes : 17

Re: Secrets... ~NEW AND ACCEPTING~

Postby EndlessBliss » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:11 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Leigh Romona|18|Vampire
With; Daniel Ellis|Crush; Open
Location; Outer streets of town
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Leigh smirked slightly it was a bit amusing she could get on his nerves that easily. "Well in the defense of people who generally dislike everyone, a lot of people today aren't so great" Leigh said getting a bit defensive, but she calmed back down quickly. She didn't like anyone to see or think they could get under her skin.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Skylar Stephens|16|Human
With; Ashton Williams|Crush; Open
Location; Near diner
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

"Well I enjoy writing, I just always seem to be able to not focus on the world for once but focus on writing" Sky answered her mood dropped a bit but she tried to quickly cover it. "So do you like to draw anything in particular?"

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Ryland Rolan|18|Werewolf
With; Blaire White|Crush; Open
Location; Edge of forest/field
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Ryland stood where he was a bit curious how this would go. He tilted his head slightly his eyes narrowed but kept it fairly cool for now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just a girl who loves role playing
and meeting new people my pm's
are always open have a good day

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
She/They
Arcane <3
Warriors
Pansexual
Gifts of
Generousity

Bliss's Auction
Bliss's Trades

xxxxxxxx

EndlessBliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:36 am

b i n g e wrote:....:Arkady Vasiliev:.
.....Male || 19 || Vampire
A split second was all it took for the vampire to arrive at any point he wanted. His intended location was his own living room however teleporting wasn't an exact science. Instead Ark found himself in an empty alleyway. He rolled his eyes, unimpressed with his ability acting up before walking out onto the street. Fortunately, it seemed he had just ended up further into town rather than arriving in a whole other country. Ark continued along the street and entered the first cafe he came across. He took a seat by the window where he occupied himself with twirling his phone between his fingers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Warriorcats team wrote:
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Leigh Romona|18|Vampire
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Leigh smirked slightly it was a bit amusing she could get on his nerves that easily. "Well in the defense of people who generally dislike everyone, a lot of people today aren't so great" Leigh said getting a bit defensive, but she calmed back down quickly. She didn't like anyone to see or think they could get under her skin.

....:Daniel Ellis:.
.....Male || 19 || Vampire
She's Ark in a skirt.

“Well aren’t you a ray of hope.” Daniel replied. “I generally like people, I just don’t show it.”

The latter of his speech was partly true. As a general rule, the vampire normally did in fact like the company of others. His lack of showing it however was never deliberate and on more than one occasion he had been called out on it. Perhaps if Danny had been around as long as his friend his stance would be different.

“Don’t think I didn't see the smirk either,” he said, “you’re enjoying this a little.”
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:44 am

Ashton Williams//16//Werewolf//Loner//Mood; Bored//Taggs; None/open

Ash thought for a moment before answering, "I draw animals most of the time, along with the occasional dragon." he replied with a chuckle as the waitress approached, "Hey Ashy! What can I get for ya?" Shanon asked with a smile and a notepad in hand. "Cone on Shanon, I order the same thing every time I come here for lunch!" he told her with a grin before turning to Sky. "Do you know what you want?" he asked while Shanon scribbled down his order, which was fettuccine Alfredo and a lemonade. Shanon looked to Sky, her pen ready.

Jade Wolff//16//Vampire//Invisibility//Mood; Thirsty//Taggs; None/open

Jade fought the scent of a small herd of elk about a half-mile away, she started running towards the smell in hopes to get a good kill. She vanished as she approached the herd, scanning for the largest buck. She saw one towards the outer edge of the group and pounced, landing on its back she bit into its neck and drained it of all its blood as the rest of the animals ran away.
Last edited by wolf? on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

P.1

Postby lmao, » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:15 am

Sabrina Ross | Female | Human | 17 | Tags- Open

Why is this cocoa so cold?
      Sabrina pressed the brim of the mug between her lips, and grimaced. There's a reason why they call it hot cocoa! she thought bitterly. She set down her mug, gave a two-dollar tip in advance, and pushed open the doors from the café.
      Sabrina didn't hesitate to stop by at the library and snag a couple of books on her way out. Reading is the key to learning, her mother always said. Well, a bit too late to say, granted that her parents never came around to visit anymore, and neither did Sabrina. She doesn't have the time nor the money to fly a ticket down to Massachusetts. Besides, they would have to make the first move, anyway. They've owed her a whole lot, particularly their attention.
      She walked out of the library with a couple of books in her hand, and strode along the sidewalk, keeping an eye out to avoid any social interaction.

Ashton Lawrence | Male | Vampire | 19 | Tags- Open

Ashton was sitting at his table, fiddling with a pen and a blank paper that stared back at him. Writing, he always hated. Going out and living life was something that he didn't hate as much, needless to say.
      "Hey, Ash," his brother waltzed over to the kitchen entrance and leaned up against the railing. "How's homework treating you?"
      "Mm, not so good," he muttered, his gaze flicking up at his brother, and back down again. "And no, I don't need your help, Benny." Ashton didn't have to look up to know that Benjamin was frowning. He knew his brother hated it when he called him 'Benny.'
      "Have you gotten your feed in yet?" he asked.
      "No."
      "You know Dad wants us to feed at least once a week," he pried.
      Benny, just shut up," Ashton groaned.
      Benjamin shrugged, a smirk tugging at his lips while he sauntered out of the kitchen doorway.
Last edited by lmao, on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:30 am

Sarah Reed | Female | 18 | Werewolf | Location: A Café | Tag: Open

Without realizing that her eyes were glowing a more golden color, Sarah walked into town, looking around for a café of sorts. Noticing a more smaller one, she dragged her feet inside, the smell of humans filling the air. She took a seat at the counter and ordered a large iced tea. Once received, she started taking several sips as she deleted a bunch of messages and pictures from her ex boyfriend on her phone. Eventually all existence of him was wiped away and she felt as if a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders.

Kaylin Reed | Female | 16 | Human | Location: The Town | Tag: Open

Walking out, with her nose held pridefully high in the air, Kaylin slipped her bag of money up her shirt to avoid anybody mugging her. After counting several times through her earned money, she finally had enough to buy the bow she wanted. But, once she entered the store, she noticed it was gone. Kay's eyes filled with loss and she quickly asked the store clerk, "H-hey! Remember me from earlier? Yeah, where's the bow I wanted." After hearing that it was bought she growled, feeling the anger that she gets from the wolf side of her family start to rise. It wasn't long before she eventually was literally thrown out of the store.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:55 am

angelonia wrote:
Parker Bishop
────────────────────────────────────────────────
werewolf | 19 | bi | single | @: town | tags: open

Parker groaned when his alarm went off. The noise assulted his ears and the sunlight burned through his eyelids. It's been a hard month... no three... five months in this town? He grumbled as he wiped his eyes and sat up. He tapped the button on top of his alarm clock and the radio station he had fallen asleep to resumed quietly. Mornings would so much easier with coffee but such a luxury was hard to come by in the north Alaskan town. He wasn't a fan of wasting what little money he had and every day he didn't find his father was money wasted. Soon,he would have to return to Canada and his pack or continue his search with a heavier reliance on his wolf form. It was easier as a human but he could manage.

Parker yawned and forced himself out of bed. He put on some (mostly) clean clothes and grabbed some bread from his stash. He had recently started making his own bread which was a better value. He also had a few vegetables growing in pots inside the comfort of his home to help reduce food costs. Of course, hunting in his wolf form helped the cause as well. Once he felt prepared, Parker left his small house. A shack, really. A townie was kind enough to rent out their spare housing unit to him at a reasonable fee and Parker really appreciated it. The young man hummed a tune to himself as he walked down one of the few streets in town, his goal being the post office. He checked it regularly since it was the only source of excitement in his life at the moment.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EndlessBliss » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:20 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Leigh Romona|18|Vampire
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

"Yes I'm quite enjoying myself right now" Leigh laughed then looked at the ground for a few seconds. "I try to be a ray of hope but sometimes things don't happen the way you hope.." she said quietly avoiding his eye contact for awhile before glancing up at him. "I hope you keep that personality of yours I like that about you" Leigh said to him with a smile
(Ark in a skirt xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
She/They
Arcane <3
Warriors
Pansexual
Gifts of
Generousity

Bliss's Auction
Bliss's Trades

xxxxxxxx

EndlessBliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moth· » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:22 pm

B L A I R E W H I T E ! ! ! !
non-binary ✏ sixteen
open for relationships ✏ werewolf
location;; field ✏ tags;; ryland rolan
blaire watched the wolf quietly. they left out a hushed whine, thumping their tail on the ground anxiously. they wanted the wold to come closer for her entertainment due to being bored

moth·

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:27 pm

(Bump for Sky!)
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EndlessBliss » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:52 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Skylar Stephens|16|Human
With; Ashton Williams|Crush; Open
Location; Near diner
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

"I would love to see some of your drawings sometime" she said to Ash. After a few moment of thinking Sky ordered. "I would like fettuccine Alfredo please and water to drink" she said to Shanon with a friendly smile.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Ryland Rolan|18|Werewolf
With; Blaire White|Crush; Open
Location; Edge of forest/field
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Ryland stood there for a few more seconds before moving closer to the other wolf. Although he wasn't that worried Rylands guard still stayed on edge. He looked over her a few times assessing whether there was any threat after deciding things hopefully shouldn't escalate he became more comfortable with the other wolf. He was quite interested in getting to know the other werewolf in regular form of course

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
She/They
Arcane <3
Warriors
Pansexual
Gifts of
Generousity