тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:10 am

Cora felt tears begin to run down her face as everyone left. She sniffed and wiped off her face before walking outside to try to find grey, not wanting her to get lost. As soon as she stepped out of her house she froze in terror at the sight of grey laying in the mud infront of alex. She quickly rushed over but remained invisible, the only evidence that she was even there were the foot prints headibg through the myd to them.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:03 pm

xxxxf a y e . h a z e l
faye | 17 | she/her or they/them | homosexual | loyal, stubborn, feisty | sandpiper bird shapeshifter ; currently sandpiper bird
quiffed light brown hair, green eyes, white t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, black glasses, tattoos covering left bicep
small brown and white sandpiper bird, long legs, long beak

Faye let out a loud shriek when she was thrown around as Alexis stumbled away from someone. Her wings shot out to balance herself, and she shot a defiant glare to whoever made Alexis almost throw Faye into the air. She hopped as high as she could, hoping to catch the stranger's eye. As soon as the girl looked at her, Faye let out a defiant shrill, fluttering her wings.

xxxxm a s o n . k o g a n e
mason | 16 | he/him | demi-pansexual | introverted, awkward, pessimistic | enhanced eyesight
short dark brown semi-androgynous hair, blue eyes, dark teal sweater, black skinny jeans

Mason stood in the puddle, arms out, gazing at the sky above. He closed his eyes and smiled widely. "I love the rain!" Mason kept his voice quiet. He wanted to yell the words, but was afraid of attracting attention. He lowered his arms but kept his eyes closed and face turned to sky. Mason continued standing that way until he lost track of time.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:12 pm

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / at the lookout / x / tags; Faye, Grey

Quickly shooting an apologetic glance towards Faye, he took another step towards the girl. In the frenzy, he’d dropped Faye’s clothes and they were now lying in the mud, leaving his hair open to the downpour. He flattened his ears in irritation at the water. “It’s okay, we’re not going to hurt you.”

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Nyx, Grey

Dakota ignored them all. Walking into this house was probably the worst decision she’d ever made in her life. Now she was stuck with a bossy woman, a crybaby, and someone with sass that nearly matched her own. She should have stuck with Faye. “Gladly,” she said, standing up and walking out of the room, snatching one of Nyx’s cookies as she did so. As much as she didn’t like Cora, she made one heck of a cookie.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:34 pm

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Faye,Alexis

"S-st-stay away from me," she stuttered, her voice quivered. She scrambled back, frightened that he'd touch her. Suddenly, her eyes rolled back and she crumpled to the ground. She spasmed, almost as if she was getting electrocuted herself, which she kind of was, her body malfunction because she was wet. And water and electricity did not mix well. She screamed, an ear-piercing wail filling the air as she writhed on the ground. She screamed out in pain, feeling as if she was being electrocuted, like the many times she had been in the lab.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:42 pm

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / at the lookout / x / tags; Faye, Grey

Alexis’s eyes popped wide open as the girl collapsed. He wanted to do something, but he had no idea what. Sparks flew from her body and he watched in awe and horror as she convulsed in the mud. Glancing around for someone, anyone, to help, he spotted a set of footprints on the ground. “Cora, I know you’re there,” he called out over the rain, wet hair clinging to his forehead. “We need your help!” He wanted to ask Faye, but she couldn’t do much in bird form, and she couldn’t transform here.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Nyx, Grey

Dakota ignored them all. Walking into this house was probably the worst decision she’d ever made in her life. Now she was stuck with a bossy woman, a crybaby, and someone with sass that nearly matched her own. She should have stuck with Faye. “Gladly,” she said, standing up and walking out of the room, snatching one of Nyx’s cookies as she did so. As much as she didn’t like Cora, she made one heck of a cookie.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Cora screamed and became visible when she saw grey convulse. She bolted forward and pulled grey to her, trying to pull her to dryer ground and not caring if she git electrocuted. Her bare feet slipped in the mud as she pulled and the wet rubber gloves kept making her hold on grey slip so she tore them off, allowing her bare arms and hands tough grey knowing that even if she shocked her it wouldnt kill her with how much of it was going into the ground.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:05 pm

xxxxf a y e . h a z e l
faye | 17 | she/her or they/them | homosexual | loyal, stubborn, feisty | sandpiper bird shapeshifter ; currently sandpiper bird
quiffed light brown hair, green eyes, white t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, black glasses, tattoos covering left bicep
small brown and white sandpiper bird, long legs, long beak

Faye screamed as the girl collapsed on the ground and began convulsing. She wanted to change back and try to help, but knew how horrifyingly embarrassed she'd be if she shifted back and was stark naked. Faye hopped around, flapping her wings and tweeting, hoping that maybe a view of a cute bird could help. Probably not, but I can't just sit and watch!

xxxxm a s o n . k o g a n e
mason | 16 | he/him | demi-pansexual | introverted, awkward, pessimistic | enhanced eyesight
short dark brown semi-androgynous hair, blue eyes, dark teal sweater, black skinny jeans

Mason stood in the puddle, arms out, gazing at the sky above. He closed his eyes and smiled widely. "I love the rain!" Mason kept his voice quiet. He wanted to yell the words, but was afraid of attracting attention. He lowered his arms but kept his eyes closed and face turned to sky. Mason continued standing that way until he lost track of time.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:48 pm

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Alexis,Faye

Grey screamed, her body seizing as it reacted to the water. She screamed until her throat was sore. She suddenly went limp, her eyes rolled back into her skull. She continued to twitch, but didn't convulse as badly as before now that it had rendered her unconscious. Her heart barely thumped as her body tried to get itself back to normal.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laces » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:09 pm

laces wrote:
- ᴘᴇᴛʀᴀ - ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ ᴛᴏʟᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ - ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴏᴜᴛ - ᴛᴀɢs: alexis, anyone else in the lookout

petra's eyes opened. the first thing that registered in her brain was a wood planked ceiling above her. her eyes felt heavy and gritty and she could tell she wasn't lying in the lab she had become accustomed to, but in fact the softest bed she could remember ever lying on. everything near her smelled old, musty, and alive with a thick humid blanket wrapped around it. the sun filtered through an open window to the right of the room. she swung her legs over the bed and stood, stretching her painful back and arms. years of restraint had given her the arthritic pain of a woman nearly four times her age, though it was nothing compared to the experiments she suffered.

looking out the window, she was surprised to not see any brick walls painted white to cover graffiti like she would at home in mexico, but green. so much green, so many trees, thick moss, giant boulders covered with the stuff. tender fern shoots nosed their way out of the ground, seemingly protesting the awakening of life that coaxed them out of their wet loamy bed. vines grew along the stony wall of the building. it was a paradise. there was no way it was real.

where the hell am i? she thought incredulously. reluctantly turning from the window and the surreal scenery that she wasn't sure was real, she walked to the door and opened it. a quick glance both ways in the hall showed her doors in the walls that were roughly the same size as hers. petra stepped out, not bothering to close the door behind her, and began walking. she wondered if she would find anyone. she wondered if she'd be punished for leaving the room, though she didn't care. she kept walking.

(anybody? o u o)
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Navy - - Armored Skin - - Location: The Town - - Tags: Monroe

Navy rubbed her filthy hands together as she admitted, ”Yesssss, a shower sounds amazing right now.” She had just looked up to find the board that Monroe had referred to. They were approaching it at the first resident cottage that they were going to walk by as they headed into The Town. ”A dream? Ya know, it’s kind of weird, but I rarely ever dream anymore. When I was first starting out as an officer, I had nightmares almost every night, but I usually never dream... or I don’t remember them. Anyway, I love hearing about dreams if you ever want to tell me about some of yours.” She thought that last statement might sound a little cheesy to include in a normal conversation, but it was the truth and she wanted to be genuine. As they approached the large notification board, she stuck her finger out to search for her name which subsequently lead to her hovering right over her cottage assignment. Uhhh, I think I’m the last door at the opposite end. How about you?”
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me