тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:25 am

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Dakota,Nyx

Grey relaxed a bit when Cora put her hand on her shoulder, removing her hands from her ears, but didn't relax enough to calm her down so she wasn't potential to explode. She shook her head when Cora spoke to her. "I don't want to do anything with her. Or anyone else." She shook her head again and then looked down at her hands. Her fingers her twitching slightly, so she pressing her palms against her thighs, not wanting to do anything she'd regret. "I don't want to," she repeated, her voice edging to desperation.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alzuna » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:27 am

Nyx Winston/19/female

Nyx clapped her hands slowly. “That was a great speech. Anyway, Grey seems to be the verge of exploding. Should we leave you two alone?” She backed away a few centimeters from the room and looked over her shoulder. “Maybe buying that jacket might be a good idea. Plus it seems like Grey doesn’t seem to fancy me, at all.” She shrugged. “I don’t blame her though.”

“But the question is, should we tell Dakota everything?”

Edit: I might have to go a few minutes later, sorry ;-;

𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾

hands on your knees, angelina jolie
let me put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair
do a fat criss-cross in the back somewhere, ha…

[ entj / she/her / law student . . ]

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

- - - 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 - - -

tumblr
xxxxxxxpinterestxxxxxxxa surprise

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Alzuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:31 am

Grey

"Leave me alone," she muttered to Nyx. "Shut up." She didn't like being seen as 'close to exploding'. She muttered a bit inaudibly, moving a bit. She closed her eyes before opening them again.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alzuna » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:32 am

(And now i have to go!)

𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾

hands on your knees, angelina jolie
let me put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair
do a fat criss-cross in the back somewhere, ha…

[ entj / she/her / law student . . ]

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

- - - 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 - - -

tumblr
xxxxxxxpinterestxxxxxxxa surprise

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Alzuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:32 am

(@Alzuna- Okay!)
(@Axelandria- Can Faye speak while in bird form?)

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / at the lookout / x / tags; Faye

Alexis grabbed her shoes with two fingers, wrinkling his nose. “Ever wash your feet?” He muttered. Still, he was grateful. Holding her clothes over his head, he looked down at the now very small Faye and grinned. “Hopefully I don’t step on you,” he joked, stepping out into the rain. He wrapped his tail around his leg in order to keep it out of the rain.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Nyx, Grey

Dakota ignored them all. Walking into this house was probably the worst decision she’d ever made in her life. Now she was stuck with a bossy woman, a crybaby, and someone with sass that nearly matched her own. She should have stuck with Faye. “Gladly,” she said, standing up and walking out of the room, snatching one of Nyx’s cookies as she did so. As much as she didn’t like Cora, she made one heck of a cookie.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:35 am

Cora deflated at the lack of response she received and when she was met with having to make a decision she felt completely lost. "I...um..." She tried to say but it faded away as quickly as she did until she was completely invisible, the only trace that she was still there was the tight grip on Grey's shoulder she had, seeking comfort as much as she was giving it. She looked at all of the girls in the room as she heard Henry chirp worriedly in the living room, his wings beating against things as he wanted to fly to her but couldn't find her. She tried to focus on Grey, knowing she needed her but unsure of what to do since she used up all of her confidence in one go.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:41 am

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Dakota,Nyx,Alexis,Faye

"No," she whispered. "I'll go." She ripped away from Cora and ran out of the house, not wanting to be in there anymore. Not even if they left. She needed air. She had forgotten that it was raining, and she felt a bit odd and she ran through the downpour. She nearly ran into someone, and she shrieked as she stumbled away, trying to not touch the person. She slipped onto the ground, getting drenched in water and mud.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:54 am

xxxxf a y e . h a z e l
faye | 17 | she/her or they/them | homosexual | loyal, stubborn, feisty | sandpiper bird shapeshifter ; currently sandpiper bird
quiffed light brown hair, green eyes, white t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, black glasses, tattoos covering left bicep
small brown and white sandpiper bird, long legs, long beak

Faye gave a whistle of contempt. Yes, I do! She hurried after Alexis, her little legs just able to keep up. As they worked their way back to town, Faye occasionally had to hop over sticks and rocks. Suddenly a rock that was about three times her size appeared in front of her, and she paused, perplexed. Then an idea struck her, and she fluttered her wings and hopped onto Alexis' foot.

[[ sort of. it's like how cats/dogs can howl/yowl things like 'I love you', but in bird tweets and whistles ]]

xxxxm a s o n . k o g a n e
mason | 16 | he/him | demi-pansexual | introverted, awkward, pessimistic | enhanced eyesight
short dark brown semi-androgynous hair, blue eyes, dark teal sweater, black skinny jeans

Mason stood in the puddle, arms out, gazing at the sky above. He closed his eyes and smiled widely. "I love the rain!" Mason kept his voice quiet. He wanted to yell the words, but was afraid of attracting attention. He lowered his arms but kept his eyes closed and face turned to sky. Mason continued standing that way until he lost track of time.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:05 am

(Alright, kewl)

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / at the lookout / x / tags; Faye, Grey

He looked on in amusement as Faye hitched a ride on his shoe. Normally, he wouldn’t want her little bird feet all over it, but the once shiny shoe was already covered in mud, so he didn’t really mind. “So, where to? After you get dressed, that is. The bakery? The-” he was cut off when someone barged through the bushes, nearly slamming right into him. He jumped out of the way, nearly sending Faye flying, before holding out one of her shoes like a sword. When he realized it wasn’t a wolf (or worse), he slowly lowered the clothing item, keeping his guard up. “Hello. Are you okay?”

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Nyx, Grey

Dakota ignored them all. Walking into this house was probably the worst decision she’d ever made in her life. Now she was stuck with a bossy woman, a crybaby, and someone with sass that nearly matched her own. She should have stuck with Faye. “Gladly,” she said, standing up and walking out of the room, snatching one of Nyx’s cookies as she did so. As much as she didn’t like Cora, she made one heck of a cookie.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:09 am

Grey

"No," she sobbed, scrambling away from him. She got up off the ground and wrapped her arms around herself. She was shivering now, the cold mud and rain giving her chills. She looked up at the guy, and shrieked when she saw him. He...looked...his eyes...was that a tail?
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me