Oakley Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Oakley Academy

Postby wolf_goddess » Wed May 03, 2017 5:49 pm

Ariana Marie Lopez / seventeen / outfit / werewolf/ tags: ashley, leon, stella / crush: none

Watching as Leon tried on one of the leather she raised her eyebrow as she looked at him through the mirror. "I think it looks great. You definitely need to get it. Oh, and don't forget the dark brown one." Grinning at him she picked up the dark brown one and placed it on with the other clothes that he was going to purchase. Looking back over her shoulder she waved Leon over to the counter so he could buy the clothes. "Okay,
we're finished with shopping at this store but there are plenty more to go to after. Plus we still gotta get you some shoes."
Clapping her hands lightly she nudged her friend over towards the register and watched as he paid for his clothes.
Image ImageImage
wolf_goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Thu May 04, 2017 4:28 am

Ashley looked over at them with a smirk "ya that jacket suits you"she winked playfully as she had a song in her head "all the girls going to come knocking at you door"mwahahah reversed song she felt the shifter inside her role her eyes she gave a cheeky grin
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu May 04, 2017 8:00 am

Leon//werewolf//tags: Ashley, Ariana

The boy turned to wink at Ashley, who had commented about the jacket from a bit away. "You know it." He responded with an amused grin, his head turning back to Ariana. "Yeah, I've got it. Thanks again Ari." Leon dipped his head down slightly in gratitude before pulling the jacket off and taking the other one. Nodding with a hum at her next comment, he brought the articles of clothing ear to the counter and fished out Ari's card from earlier, awkwardly swiping and looking back to the other werewolf when it required a signature.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Thu May 04, 2017 8:45 am

Ashley howled with laughter at Leon "yep you guys are so my best friends"she laughed with tears I her eyes as she had already bought her stuff she had three bags already "I may have gone over board with this ONE shop"she enfisised 'one' she giggled
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu May 04, 2017 8:49 pm

((Thanks for accepting me :3 ))

Kadea - Demon
    Kadea rushed along the school hallways and peered around the corners. The scruffy blonde haired boy was acting strange. He hurrided along then began to search through a trash can.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jipsey » Thu May 04, 2017 8:51 pm

up
Image Image
Jipsey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Thu May 04, 2017 10:19 pm

Roka- Werewolf

The new girl walked around, a clueless expression on her face. She had no idea where she was going, only following her instincts but even then those had led her to the wrong places. "I'm so lost," She stated, stomping her foot on the ground in frustration.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Thu May 04, 2017 11:45 pm

Kao Bright Prairie --> none/open

(I've been so inactive on this rp! I'm sorry!)
Kao sighed and walked down the street, her satchel hidden under her cloak as she threw her hood up to block any vision of her white hair. "Where's some food when you need it?" She mumbled, feeling her stomach growl. " I know I know, I'm looking. " she muttered, her eyes scanning her surroundings, finding nothing.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ѕтella ѕĸye [10]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri May 05, 2017 4:00 am

ѕтella ѕĸye
18 || ғeмale || vaмpιre angel нyвrιd || lιqυιd мanιpυlaтιon // ғorce ғιeld creaтιon || deмιѕeхυal || ѕιngle || crυѕн // open || тagѕ // Kadea
The vampire soon reached the school again. She licked the blood off of her lips, a satisfied smile plastered into her face. She loved going out and hunting. It got her energized to go chase after some innocent animal, though she hated it and hated herself for attacking helpless creatures. She grew up being told to never attack a person and instead go after a bird or rabbit. She listened to her mother and father's words carefully, it was really the only rule they ever enforced. She sighed as she thought about her parents, though Stella paused, noticing something strange. There digging through a trashcan was a boy. Her pupils narrowed as she watched the male, a scowl now on her face. She stuffed her hands in her pockets and stepped toward the boy. What the hell are you doing?

cσlliи αиdєяรσи
17 || мαlє || รнαdσw รнifтєя || รнαdσw мαиiρυlαтiσи // รнαρє รнifтiиg // รнαdσw тєlєρσятiиg || biรєxυαl || รiиglє || cяυรн // σρєи || тαgร // σρєи
The male yawned as he stretched out his arms, his tail gently flicking around behind him. He was just waking up from a nap and he was in his cat form. Of course he was in his cat form taking a nap, it seemed right to do so to him. His bright blue eyes blinked as he hopped off of his bed and shifted into his human form. He ran his hands through his white hair, messing it up before leaving his room. He shifted into his dog form which was a black furred German Shepherd. With his tongue hanging out and a doggy grin on his face the boy started to trot through the halls, his tail wagging behind him.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf_goddess » Fri May 05, 2017 4:07 am

Ariana Marie Lopez / seventeen / outfit / werewolf/ tags: ashley, leon, stella / crush: none

Walking forward she signed her signature and waited for the receipt. Grabbing the bags of clothes and the receipt she handed it to Leon. "Just in case you realize that you don't like the clothes or that something doesn't fit right, you can bring it back a exchange it for a new one. Smiling she walked over to Ashley and grinned. Linking her arms with both Leon and Ashley, she pulled them along to another store. 'Journey's'. Okay so Leon, what kind of shoes do you like? Converse...Vans...? You know we'll just buy all kinds of shoes. We'll go into the Nike store next" Winking at him she walked over to the guys side of shoes and started pulling off random sizes of all shoes that were there. She softly pushed Leon to sit on the bench and ordered him to take off his shoes and start the entire trying on shoe process. Sitting down next to him she watched him with a wide grin on her face.
Image ImageImage
wolf_goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me