Oakley Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Oakley Academy

Postby PastelArtz » Tue May 02, 2017 6:17 am

(accepted if you like to find some one open to rp with or run into people)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue May 02, 2017 8:14 am

Leon//werewolf//tags: Ashley, Ariana

The werewolf's ears flicked at the laughter, once again starting to wrestle with the shirt. "Yeah, think that it's a tad bit small." He grumbled sarcastically, though his annoyance was mostly a fairly bad act. He returned into the dressing room once he was handed the belts, quickly trying each on before setting two off to the side, Putin on his original clothing, and walking out with the ones he had tried on. "The black and brown ones fit, but I really only think I need one. I can't let you get me more than an outfit or two- I'll find a job somewhere." Leon suggested, his head tipping to the side a bit. He had glanced at some of the price tags. "Besides, I think the school gives us uniforms, right?" He wondered aloud. Was Ariana sure with spending that much on him? "And I think we might need to stop Ashley from trying to buy the store out." He added jokingly as he looked around for her.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue May 02, 2017 8:50 am

Kao Bright Prairie// flame control/spawn// Tags: nope
_______
Kao sighed, watching a flame flicker in the palm of her hand, her blood red cloak covering her body. "Nothing to do in this stupid school." She muttered as she sat down on the girls bathroom floor.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Tue May 02, 2017 9:11 am

Ashley heard his comment "I won't buy the whole store only this department"she teased with a giggle as she had her own credit card with a pile of clothes on her arms "hey ari you don't have to pay for me"she shuffled the clothes around and showed her golden credit card "dads got me covered for a while"she laughed
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue May 02, 2017 9:39 am

( Yogi from Karneval. )

Name: Kadea Shirogaru
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Species: Demon
Abilities: Puppeteer; He can create 'voodoo dolls' and they come to life. He has the ability to control them.

Personality: Kadea comes across as being a little dumb because he doesn't really know a lot about people, pop culture or history. Being a little shy, doesn't really help his case, it often means he gets bullied. But Kadea is creative and has a great imagination.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue May 02, 2017 10:55 am

(I finally made my male way back on page 16. It only took me forever and even then I got lazy and didn't finish filling everything out. But for the most part he's done.)

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf_goddess » Tue May 02, 2017 12:54 pm

Ariana Marie Lopez / seventeen / outfit / werewolf/ tags: ashley, leon, stella / crush: none

Ariana glanced at Leon before shaking her head. "Leon, you don't need to pay me back or anything. But if you want to that's up to you, but just know I don't care if you do or don't. And you are most definitely walking out of here with more than one outfit. And then we're going to other stores to buy more clothes. I don't know if the school has uniforms, but they're funny if they think I'll wear those god awful things." Walking over to his dressing room, she picked up all the clothes that fit him and walked over to the counter and asked the lady if she could hold them for her up there. Grabbing Leon by the arm, she pulled him over towards more clothes and picked out a few jackets his size and in different styles. Two of them were a solid black and solid dark brown leather jacket, one was a dark grey zip up jacket. "What do you think of these. I really think leather would look good on you." Holding them up for him to see.
Image ImageImage
wolf_goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Wed May 03, 2017 10:42 am

(Accepted)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Wed May 03, 2017 10:45 am

(Ari he's cute XD -3-)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed May 03, 2017 3:37 pm

Leon//werewolf//tags: Ashley, Ariana

"That's still a wide variety..." He grinned at Ashley, an eyebrow raising at the card. His attention turned back to Ariana when she moved her head. The boy brought his hand to ruffle his hair a bit as he listened to her words. "Okay, if you say so..." His expression was still set determinedly, making him quite positive that he would get a job. He strode behind Ariana while she dragged him across the store, his nose smelling the fresh scent of new clothing. "At least now we kind of know what size I am. That should make shopping for clothes here easier." Leon pointed out as he looked at the jackets happily. "Oh, I love jackets!" The werewolf took the leather one but gave an uneasy glance to the other student at the price. Knowing that she and Ashley might get fed up with his commenting on them, he kept his mouth shut but still tried on the leather as carefully as he could. "There isn't a mirror here, you think it looks good?" The man asked, looking back up to the other werewolf as he pulled the front partially together.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me