☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:06 am

The Sanctuary

Gavotte smiled, trying to imagine what Xia's parents were like. They probably looked like her. Maybe she had her father's eyes and her mother's jaw. Or her mother's hair color and her father's cheekbones. They might be less likely to have the same fighting style as her, though. In Windwoods, combat-trained girls normally took after their mother (or sometimes their father, if he was one of the rare men fighters). It was partially because genetics would influence their strengths and weaknesses, but also because they grew up with that influence and those lessons.
"They shouldn't be too bad. I haven't met many bad people," Gavotte told Xia. It was true. In Windwoods, pretty much everyone loved each other. Some of the girls and women could be harsh, but it was just the way they communicated. Apart from Agatha, maybe 'evil people' or even 'bad people' didn't truly exist.
He smiled wider at the treehouse comment (and the fact that Cilan had fallen asleep hugging Xia and was still clinging onto her). "Did you build it yourself?"

Rowan could genuinely feel Lily's exhaustion as she lay down. He smiled as she fell asleep, but his smile quickly dropped. He could sense bad emotions from her. Rowan wanted to wake her up, but he knew she needed sleep. He really hated when people were uncomfortable though. He moved over and gently moved Lily into his lap, so Rowan could be a human pillow. From personal experience, Rowan couldn't sleep well unless he was nice and warm.
Before the Sunset Rebellion came and ruined everything, he still used to climb into his parents' bed and snuggle in their warm blankets. Or when they weren't home, he would climb into Olive's bed and sleep beside his baby brother. Rowan knew Olive could get very nervous when he was alone, without their parents in the house. His small brother would often go to his siblings for comfort, but at night he was sometimes too scared of the dark to get out of bed.
When it was Rowan who was upset, like that one time Willow freaked him out with a graphic Agatha story, most would expect him to find his parents. The reality was that he would first seek out his sister Maple. Rowan's older sister rarely spoke more than three words at a time. She outgrew even her mother, and stood at a height of 6'2", so she had a tendency to intimidate people. Rowan knew Maple was just a big teddy bear. She would silently hold him to calm him down, then protectively cradle him until he fell asleep. He liked to talk to her because she was a great listener. She was very understanding, like Lily. Rowan needed someone like that in his life.
He fell asleep still holding Lily, thinking of good times he had with his family.

It was common knowledge that Timpani loved to fight. Back in Windwoods, she would tussle with the toughest girls around. A good number of them were even bigger than her. It gave Timpani such pride and confidence, whenever she beat one of her 6'2" opponents in an evenly matched fight. It made her feel very accomplished.
But she felt even more accomplished right now, with Mayne nestled comfortably in her arms.
"Sounds like a new power," Timpani chuckled. She imagined herself cooking and wondered if she could do it. With Mayne teaching her, she could probably figure it out.
She sat back down in her chair, still holding Mayne. Now he was kind of cradled in her lap. She reached for one of the pancakes, ripped a piece off, and stuck it in her mouth. She had never put chocolate in a pancake before, but this was delicious. "Told you it was magic," She laughed. "You try some."
Timpani could remember a distant time when she would judge her female friends for having boyfriends. She would challenge them to a fight, so they could prove they hadn't gone soft. They would fight a little better than before, but Timpani never understood it. Falling in love seemed to be a weakness. Girls would act so weird around their boyfriends, like they had gone soft or something. Timpani had once been irritated by it.
Now she understood them completely. She knew, too, why they fought better than before.
They had someone to fight for.

---

Birvale Beach

Solara had never been good at reading people's hidden intentions. She just looked at Thana with a disapproving expression on her face, although she couldn't resist helping someone in need. This girl's actions and words were simply not making sense. She was aggressive one minute, and now she apparently just wanted to meet other people. However, Solara had already seen through the walls of the cabin. It was a gruesome mess in there.
If this girl was genuinely not a threat, Solara couldn't make judgements too early. It was wrong to condemn innocent, misunderstood people.
When the teenagers arrived, the Queen knew she couldn't do anything drastic in front of them without enough evidence. She didn't want to scare these young people. She nodded at Amber, but there was an expression of concern on Solara's normally-emotionless face. She was ready to interfere if this strange girl tried anything.

Samuel smiled, but it quickly changed to a scowl. He had a very sharp nose, and right now he could smell something absolutely disgusting. It was a rotten, revolting stench that made him want to barf. "They obviously haven't showered, unless it's with the blood of dead roadkill," Samuel gagged.
"Be nice, Sammy," Waverly told him. "I don't smell anything."
"The house looks so bad," Samuel just kept criticizing them. "Looks like a perfect place to film a horror movie. I swear, this reminds me of Agatha's Return 2 or something. Hated those cheesy scary movies."
Once they finally reached the building, it was Amber who greeted everyone first. Samuel just glared. All he could think of was the sickening stench, and he couldn't believe nobody else was complaining or even speaking up. This was so gross. They ought to leave this horrid place immediately.
"Amber, I don't like this," Samuel grumbled. "It smells like death here. Let's ditch and keep moving."
"Sammy," Waverly sighed, but Samuel just ignored him. This was stupid.

---

Parliament Building

Alastair had already judged that Amelia's ego was clouding her judgement. She was pretty stupid and ridiculous, thinking she was already some kind of supreme overlord. He was still so angry he could strangle her with his bare hands. Amelia's sword felt wrong in his hands; it wasn't made for him. The idiot had his sword, and Alastair hated seeing his family inheritance defiled with the traitor's filthy hands.
He knew he couldn't parry with this stupid sword. His family sword was too strong, and most other blades couldn't resist against it. He had to resort to dodging, but he was never used to dodging. He saw the blade cutting deeply into his arm. Alastair was so angry that pain wasn't even a consideration, the wound just made him more angry.
Fortunately he was left-handed, and his borrowed sword was lighter. He viciously swung the blade towards Amelia's thigh. Most shorter opponents wouldn't expect him to attack low, especially when he was this angry. He was so furious that he seemed to be colorblind, except for the color red. Everything was red.

---

Celestial Tower

Clotilda was casually eating some french fries as she entered the room. A smile spread across the face when army leaders were mentioned. Things were going to get bloody, and Agatha would regret giving everyone that disgusting attitude. This ought to wipe the hideous smirk off that old lady's face. Clove wished she was in one of those armies. All six were led by a woman who once came from Windwoods. It was a long story, but Clotilda was certain of one thing.
"These ladies won't be happy that their entire families just died," She told the Soares. "I'll help you guys, but how are they going to find out the bad news?"

---

Blizzard Mountains

"Quit slacking off!" Janice snarled as she watched some of her soldiers do continuous push-ups. The others were doing some other types of training, The ones who lacked in upper-body strength were lifting weights, and the ones terrible at running were jogging around the freezing mountain paths for hours. The biggest ones were forced to squeeze into small cave tunnels and crawl through, while the smallest ones were attacking giant dummies that were purposely five times their size and weight. All complainers were sent to the mountain summit, to endure the bitter cold with barely any clothes.
"We have been working out for hours, Janice," one soldier told her.
"All of you, do push-ups with one hand," The giant of a woman ordered. She was very tall, even for a Windwoods-born woman, and she was often mistaken for an Abominable Snowperson. She approached the soldier who spoke up. "One more word and
you're going to the peak in a bathing suit."
"Aki," She told one of the soldiers. "Watch them. Don't let them slack off."
She left the hot, sweaty chamber of the mountain cave. The tunnels were rather small, so Janice had to duck. She had forced her army to excavate this entire base themselves. Now she refused to expand it, because they needed to become accustomed to horrible conditions. That would build character.
She entered the room where her tiniest soldiers, even smaller than Aki, were beating up gigantic dummies. Janice's icy blue eyes gleamed with anger as one of them started talking immediately. She only calmed down when she realized Sorcha was looking for something to do. Janice even smiled- finally, someone was being enthusiastic. Sorcha was one of the newest soldiers, since not many people wanted to join Janice's army. It took a lot of guts for someone to sign up, especially a small kid who came from a much warmer climate. She was a prodigy though, and fit in perfectly.
"I've heard reports of a murderer terrorizing Birvale Beach," Janice told Sorcha, taking a step closer. "It's just one teenage girl. Be a waste to bring the whole army. The beach is just south of the mountains. Look for a cabin, and take all suspicious individuals captive."
She realized some of the other short people were staring at her.
"What?" Janice snapped. "Get back to work. Assignments are first come first serve. Early bird gets the worm."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:45 pm

『 Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen 』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜᴇ Lᴀᴋᴇ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Gavotte/Cilan/Jen/Silas

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

"That's true, I bet they aren't unreasonable people."
Xia turned her head to the night sky, counting the stars before looking down at Cilan.
He had fallen asleep against her, and if Xia was being honest, it was adorable. She smiled, putting a hand on his head.
"Is this one a ladies man or something? I haven't seen too many of those around here.
Seems to take after Solara a lot... He's got a permanent fever going, I think,"

she chuckled, before answering to Gavotte.

"When I ran away from the Capital, I wound up in the forest some days later.
The treehouse was already there when I reached it, but it was abandoned for what seemed like a long while ago.
It was run down, but the ladder was still intact. The steps were nailed to the tree. I got a few splinters climbing up.
The only two things that were stable were the platform and a bookshelf that the previous owner left behind.
It was nice, actually, so I decided to take it. I rebuilt the walls. it only had two rooms. A bedroom, and a lounge.
I built most of the furniture myself, and occasionally went back to the orphanage to steal a mattress and a pillow or two.
I began to run around doing some jobs in Windwoods so I could make money for food and books. Lonely life, right?"

『 Amelia Skadis Elwyn 』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜʀᴏɴᴇ Rᴏᴏᴍ ◍ 17 ◍ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: ɴ/ᴀ
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Alastair

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Amelia hissed at the new wound, stumbling back. A Valkyrie's sword should never be cutting a Valkyrie.
That was just her mother's belief, but Amelia took it very, very seriously. She was only a half-blood, anyways.
She smiled when she realized that her attack wasn't avoided, letting out a soft laugh through a cry of pain.
"I've gone where my father has never gone. I have already won against him,
but I cannot stop. I need more out of this..."

Amelia staggered for a moment before coming to her senses, poising herself for another attack.
She charged forth with her sword, emitting the alarming screech of a battle cry from between her lips.
She was consumed by the pride of her successful attack, and was no longer paying attention to strategy.
She'd be meeting her parents soon if she didn't snap out of this irrationality,
but we all know who Amelia Skadis Elwyn is. She just can't back down from what does not yet belong to her.

『 Rän-Aki Kelde 』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ◍ 42 ◍ Wᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Sᴘᴏᴜsᴇ: Bᴊᴏ̈ʀɴ
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Janice

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝

Aki shook off the numb feeling in her fists, stepping back form the massive dummy she had been attacking.
"Yes, General Clifton!"
She saluted the much taller woman, then proceeded to wipe a sheen of sweat off her forehead.
Aki fixed her ponytail of bright auburn hair, brushing her bangs out of her eyes that had been matted flat to her face.
Sauntering to the centre of the room, she stood for a moment before yelling in a boisterous, booming voice.

"You heard the General, everyone! I'm in charge of you all until she comes back!
Now get a move on or I'll have you train while I sit on your backs!"

Aki had grown accustomed to training on these mountains. She had her husband, Björn, had journeyed here...
It was quite long ago, been around seventeen years since they first reached this place.
Aki had given birth to a baby girl and then left with her husband, landing upon the army.
They joined it, and both became great soldiers. Although Björn was the more obedient one,
Aki was not as spineless. She was sure that no matter how much she pissed the General off with her antics,
she'd still be trusted. Aki was happy here, far away from motherhood.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:26 pm

( JENNIFER )
        xxxxxxxx age: sixteen. || location: the sanctuary. || tags: none. || crush: gavotte. ||
        ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Jennifer found that she had nothing else to say, and realized her friends had begun a conversation among themselves. Quietly she began to take a few steps back until she turned her back and began heading towards the tree. Automatically, she remembered that she had left her bow and arrow here earlier. The quiver and bow rest against the tree, occupying a small amount of space. Pushing it further to the side she sat down, before grabbing a single arrow and sharpening the arrowhead. Once content, Jen set the arrow back in her quiver and repeated the same process for the others. When finished she stowed the arrows away. She had wanted to sleep, but the knowing idea that she'd have another nightmare kept her from doing so.

( VIVIEN )
        xxxxxxxx age: seventeen. || location: birvale beach//thana's cabin. || tags: the group//thana. || crush: none. ||

Vivien gave a suspicious glare towards the cabin. Now she could see it up close, and not only had it looked awful but it also smelt putrid. She couldn't blame Samuel for complaining quite frankly, he was right. "Interesting." She spoke under her breath and her eyes locked on the female, who hadn't yet introduced herself. The woman (you'll see what I mean in Thana's post to those of you confused) appeared older, maybe in her mid 40s. She didn't wear the clothing of someone from the Parliament, and had a very welcoming smile, as well as a strong and athletic build. "Hello, my name's Vivien." She held out her hand to the female, politely wearing a half smile.

( THANA )
        xxxxxxxx age: seventeen. || location: birvale beach//cabin. || tags: solara and the group. || crush: unlikely. ||

Thana's attention was quickly taken when she saw the teens coming, and the two Aguado brothers had been the ones she'd noticed first. Annora Aguado.. Of course. She decided to use her powers, and make herself appear as Annora to not just the brothers but the whole group. She'd remembered their encounter, when she tortured and murdered her in order to gain control over the cabin. She got plenty of information through her doings, and saw the pictures of the family. They'd been easy to see and point out. Shaking bother Amber and Vivien's hands with a friendly and welcoming smile, "Hello I'm Annora. And don't worry, I don't mind Amber." She decided to play mom for awhile, and turned so she was now facing what would be her two sons, "Samuel, Waverly!" Thana (or Annora) called out before wrapping the two in a rather tight hug. "Disgrace, I thought you two were dead! I'm so happy you're alright."
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:46 pm

The Sanctuary

Gavotte chuckled as Xia commented on Cilan. The phoenix boy did remind him of a bird. He was flighty and over-energetic sometimes, like a small young fledgling. Right now he reminded Gavotte of the Windwoods doves, snuggling down on a roof for their evening snooze. Gavotte would sometimes climb onto the roof with his father. They would pet the sleeping birds. Occasionally one would wake up, but it would be perfectly happy to accept the attention. Everything lived in harmony back in Windwoods' golden days. Back when Solara ruled the skies.
"I read that Solara secretly loves hugs too," Gavotte admitted with a smile. "It surprised me, but it really shouldn't. Hugs are very good for you. Cilan definitely reminds me of his mom."
He listened closely as Xia told her story. It would be kind of intimidating to live alone in the forest, especially with that horrible first impression with splinters. Gavotte noticeably flinched when Xia mentioned that part. He had thin skin and was especially bothered by splinters, even the thought of one. Gavotte was also scared of living alone in general, and he really couldn't imagine it. Xia was much braver though. It was impressive she had rebuilt the treehouse all by herself.
"I can't even imagine that kind of loneliness," Gavotte told her. "Do you think the treehouse is still standing? Maybe we can visit, after this war is over. Maybe we could even have sleepovers."
He watched, his smile falling slightly as Jen left. His expression quickly went back to normal though. He would catch up with her soon, since they planned to sleep near the tree after all.

---

Parliament Building

Alastair could not stand that annoying screaming sound... She was charging him and making this irritating noise, and he was so fed up. He didn't bother to sidestep, just stood there, seeming to just seethe silently in rage. When she had finally reached him, he raised his sword straight out and just stepped forward. If she impaled himself, good. If she dodged, even better. She might try to attack, giving him a quick window to launch his own attack and finish her off. Of course, he might get hit with the sword, but he didn't care too much about his own injuries. He just needed to get rid of the brat.

---

Birvale Beach

Samuel had been scowling, but it immediately turned into a welcoming smile when the woman turned. It wasn't some random creep after all. It was his own mother. He grabbed Waverly by the collar and dragged him up the front porch. Samuel was more than happy to walk into his mother's arms. The abandoned cabin still smelled a lot more disgusting than last time, but this horrid place had always been old and disheveled. His mother ought to have a reason.
"I missed you, mom," Samuel said. He blinked hard, trying not to cry in front of everyone. That would be super embarrassing and he would never live it down.
Beside him, Waverly felt more tense than normal. "I missed you too," He said after a long pause. Probably he was getting emotional too. Samuel didn't blame him. He had been so worried about his mother since they were thrown in jail. It was great to know she was alright.

Solara's expression showed genuine surprise as the Aguado boys accepted the redhead's hug. This stranger was very young to have teenage sons. It would be wrong for Solara to make judgments, however.
"... Be careful," She warned the boys, taking a step closer. She was definitely too close for comfort in most mortals' opinions, right now. She was glad this woman found her sons, but she was entirely prepared to interfere at the slightest hint of danger. Perhaps losing her sons had made her lose her mind too. That would explain the remains of murder found within the dilapidated old cabin.
Who are you to judge? A painfully familiar voice sounded in her head. Sunny, I did not raise you this way. Yet you have murdered more than anyone else has.
She was silent, even with her thoughts. This was Juniper's voice.
I wanted you to protect Hesenia, but you are now Hesenia's greatest threat.
... I am?
You are more destructive than Agatha. I thought you could control your temper, but I was wrong about you, Sunny; wrong to put my faith in you. Deep down, you're just like your mother.
You're just like Agatha.

For the first time in her life, Solara felt cold without touching cold water. This was like being drenched with a bucket of salt water at sub-zero temperatures.
Please get out of her head, Agatha, She heard Luno's voice, now deathly sweet. I might not be so nice next time.
With a cackle, the voice was gone. But Solara was left with the lingering cold feeling. She had betrayed no signs of her inner struggle, apart from the hair beginning to rise at the back of her neck. Even if that was Agatha imitating her father's voice, it prompted her to consider the words.
She had killed many. Maybe it was to protect Hesenia, but was there another way? A way that didn't involve killing the very people she was destined to protect?
And...
"I wanted you to protect Hesenia, but you are now Hesenia's greatest threat."
... Me... a threat to Hesenia?
... How can that ever be possible?

She placed a hand over her heart, where Agatha had struck her twice.
She already knew the answer.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:03 am

Sorcha Bakari
Tagged: Janice

Sorcha saw Janice smile, and her hope rose.
"Will do, ma'am." Sorcha smiled, gently bowing her head. She then started running. She was trained to survive, so all she needed was her weapon, some iodine, and some water. Everything else she could get along the way. She quickly stopped by her bed to grab her essentials and a coat, and then started running out. Her muscles were still shrieking, but it felt good. She would be at the bottom of the mountain in no time.

Amber
Tagged: Everyone at the Cabin and Luno

Amber was confused. Her gut was telling her not to trust this person, but she appeared to be the Aguado's mom. Amber didn't believe her for a second.
"Mrs. Aguado, we've been on the move for so long and we are terribly exhausted. Would you mind hosting us for the night?" Amber asked sweetly, tilting her head. Amber only tilted her head when she was confused about something, and she hoped Ivana picked it up. She didn't need her sister letting her guard down, but she also didn't need her sister to confront this new woman before knowing all of the facts. Amber had to restrain herself from jumping when she saw movement. Solara had placed her hand over her heart, and Amber grew worried. Instead of asking about it, she just grabbed the Queen's hand and held it tightly. She then had an idea, but she didn't think it would work.
"King Luno, can you hear me?" Amber thought, calling out into the world. "I know this is probably not a very kind request, but could you look inside this woman's mind to see if she really is safe? If you can't or you won't, it's okay. I understand."

Mayne
Tagged: Timpani

Mayne smiled when she had some of her pancake and loved it. He then reached forward and ripped off a little bit, and took a bite. It did taste good, but he never thought of it as magic before. Timpani was making Mayne see the world in a new light, and he liked it.
"Do you need to go to sleep? I can protect you while you do. As you can see, I am very capable with a frying pan." Mayne smiled as he leaned back slightly to look up at her.

Jonah
17 going on 21
Tagged: Clotilda and his parents

Jonah smiled when those armies were mentioned. He thought it was one of the coolest things that Hesenia had a secret army force that would protect everyone without them knowing.
"I can send them dreams. It still works even though I'm up here." Jonah offered, wrapping his arm around Clotilda.
"Pick your favorite, and we can test it out on them." Jonah smiled, but then he frowned and furrowed his eyebrows. "Maybe my father should tell Ondine, since they did grow up together. You can have your choosing of anyone else." Jonah could still send dreams, and since he was in Celestial Tower, he could send someone here into the dream. The person would wake up and remember, and hopefully they would take it seriously.
"We just might have to wait for them to fall asleep. I can't make them go to sleep." Jonah amended as he looked down at his fiancee. He knew he was going to marry her, but he just didn't know when. Probably when the war was over.
Now, it just gave Jonah more incentive to try and get everything done as quickly as possible.

Regina
Tagged: Jennifer

Regina rolled out of bed, feeling completely and utterly refreshed. She now had a plan, and she just needed to get it into motion. Regina practically skipped down the stairs, but she was still ever graceful. She walked outside, only to notice Flynn and Mal together.
" Now that is a pair I never thought would have happened." She smirked to herself. Her eyes continued to roam, locking on the little group of Cilan, Gavotte, and Xia. Regina continued to scan, and her eyes landed on Jennifer. Regina smiled like a predator who had found their prey and walked over to the girl.
"Can I sit with you?" Regina asked, softly yet kindly. Jennifer looked as if she was trying to sleep, but also didn't want too. "I can help you stay up, or I can even sit here and chase away the nightmares, figuratively speaking." She offered, feeling bad for the girl for one second. Regina normally didn't have dreams nor nightmares. No one thought she was worth the time she guessed. Still, she could tell stories of what she wished she dreamed. She just needed Jennifer to let her in, and then Regina would implode her world.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:01 pm

( JENNIFER )
        xxxxxxxx age: sixteen. || location: the sanctuary. || tags: regina. || crush: gavotte. ||

She turned towards Regina, biting the inside of her cheek in order to keep from exploding at her. "Thank you for the offer, but I'm alright. I should really get some sleep anyways. " Half of it had been an excuse, but it was also true. Jennifer assumed it was enough to get at the fact that she wasn't in the mood. She didn't close her eyes but sat there. The fact that she'd be able to wake up and do what she did as a child made her ecstatic, an emotion she hadn't felt in awhile. The cabin was now dimly lit, and the commotion was dying down. It was apparent she wasn't the only one who had wanted to get some rest.

( VIVIEN )
        xxxxxxxx age: seventeen. || location: birvale beach//thana's cabin. || tags: the group//amber. || crush: none. ||

She didn't say anything but watched as the Aguado brothers and their "mother" shared an affectionate hug. Not everyone had lost their family members apparently. You never even knew yours.. Vivien didn't mind reminding herself, after all it influenced her to fight harder, and prove that she wasn't as weak as they believed her to be. Her hands stayed at her side and her suspicious gaze locked on the "family" of three, when Amber asked to stay here she laughed. "You want to stay here?" The place looked and smelt disgusting, she wouldn't stay here even if you payed her millions. "I think we should find somewhere else to stay, she can come with us." Vivien offered towards the group, but Amber specifically.

( THANA )
        xxxxxxxx age: seventeen. || location: birvale beach//cabin. || tags: amber and the group. || crush: unlikely. ||

When Amber asked to stay in her cabin she silently growled. What could I possibly say? Automatically one of the teens wore a look of disgust, and suggested they stay somewhere else. "Well, I'd be more than happy too. Although the place really is a mess, and I don't think your friend here wants to stay. I can come with you guys, just let me grab a few things before we leave." She wore a "genuine" smile, she was like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Everyone appeared suspicious but the Aguado brothers, who still appeared to believe she was actually their mother. Obviously she'd need to keep up the act for quite awhile, and Thana would need to do it well.
Last edited by hellb0und on Mon May 01, 2017 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:03 pm

♘— ""

age † 17gender † femalepower † aura manipulationcrush † silas meistheme † xxxform † xxx
tagged † gavotte, cilan, silas

Xia watched Regina as she approached Jen, before turning back to Gavotte.
    "It hasn't been too long since I left it, unless someone deliberately went to destroy it, it should still be there. Sleepovers are a good idea once it's safe enough to go back. For now, though... Go talk to your girlfriend, I see a snake. I'll be here with bird-boy and Silas."

Carefully removing Cilan's arms from around her, Xia lays him carefully on the grass. The boy was starting to feel quite heavy against her, already adding to the burning sensation of being cooked inside your own armour. Heat adds up if it's continuously produced, after all. Xia looked at Cilan, admiring his features, how peaceful he looked in his sleep. How serene he looked, even when his fiery aura burned and flared up in time with his breathing. A bright orange, contrasting the azure of the lake, contrasting the odd silver glow of the grass, contrasting the pitch of the night.

She looked to Silas next. Xia didn't care at all if he was silent, she just needed him to listen. She needed him to listen long and hard to her. Xia knew that the basilisks would not be the final attack. Even as the journeying friends had long last reached the sanctuary, Xia knew that it was the end of a battle, but the beginning of a war, far larger than themselves alone. There would have to be casualties, and on a night of tranquility such as this, she had to tell Silas everything.

"I thought I'd be alone all my life, Silas. My parents threw me away and the orphanage treated me like crap. I couldn't have been happier when I met you guys in the ruins of your town... I wasn't happy for the destruction, I was happy that Cilan called me over and allowed me to introduce myself. I was happy when Lily and I talked for the first time... And when Jen smiled at me when I joined the group, I was so glad to see that people cared, no matter how rough the situation was. Mallory hurt her shoulder but still boosted me up the manticore. Gavotte was probably tired as hell, but he still carried me here." Xia was now truly on the brink of tears, but she continued, first stopping to remove her armour that had now begun to constrict her chest. She could never wear it if she was about to cry, the collar hurt her throat and she found it hard to breathe. "You showed me that there's more beauty to this life than I could ever imagine. When we kissed, sparks legitimately flew. I could feel our energies colliding as if we were truly compatible for each other. When you clung to me as the manticore struck, I knew we were meant to be together. Even out of irrationality I swore to protect you. I'll keep doing it, Silas. Even if it costs me my life. I will protect you with my heart and soul. Even if I am a satellite, I will find my way back to you. I love you, Silas, and you are my compass. You guide me back to where I belong and I believe... I believe that will always be the case. You are my love, my heart, my soul. I will follow you to the ends of Hesenia and back again, never to part."

♕—

age † 17gender † femalepower † shadow manipulationcrush † n/atheme † xxxform † xxx
tagged † alastair

Amelia stopped herself as the point pressed against her tunic. She spun off to the side to avoid Alastair plunging that sword any deeper into her, and brought her own blade down at an angle. Alastair's sword was much harder to use than her own. It was large and heavy, causing her to fall into slower steps than usual. She was a great fighter with a Valkyrie's sword, but that's not what this weapon was.
    "I feel fulfilled, knowing I have landed a hit on you once. Better than whatever my father has tried... Better than nothing.

✥—ä

age † 42gender † femalepower † aquakinesisspouse † björn olsentheme † xxxform † xxx
tagged † björn-balder

Rän watched over the rest of the soldiers who had gotten back to training before making her way over to her husband, who had been one of those doing push ups. It had been close to a couple hours since they started their training, and exercises like these were no surprise to the wedded couple. It had been seventeen long years since they first arrived and became enlisted in the army.
    Janice hadn't been a nice woman, but Aki knew she had a good heart, deep down.

Janice reminded Aki of herself sometimes. A tough exterior did not mean that a being was hollow. A heart always existed somewhere... unless you were Agatha Winters and that heart was long dead, rotten and grey. Aki had seen Agatha once, it was in the form of a movie at the theatre back in the capital when she was much younger. Aki could've sworn there were fruit flies flying around her. She wondered in that time, how the producers could've gotten fruit flies to become trained on a certain actor. It wasn't 'like the actor playing Agatha was the real thing, if that were the case, fruit flies wouldn't be an issue.

"Back to work, Balder. I'm your wife but I can't let you off easy. This is the third time I've seen you spacing out today. What in Hesenia is wrong with you?

✵—ö

age † 42gender † malepower † dynamokinesisspouse † rän-aki keldetheme † xxxform † xxx
tagged † rän-aki

Family came before everything when it came to a man like Björn. He never abandoned his wife, and he certainly did not want to abandon his daughter. Though given the circumstances, he had to choose one over another, and due to his belief that his baby girl could live without both parents, and couldn't live without only one, he had chosen his wife and come up to the mountains with her. It had been seventeen years since such a decision was made, and Björn still thought about his child. He wondered if she hated him... if she resented him for leaving her behind in the dust. In that crappy little orphanage that didn't treat her like she deserved the world.

Aki smacked him upside the head. Björn reached his hand back to defend himself in case she struck again, but she didn't. He turned around with a sigh, watching his breath as it condensed in the hideously cold air before his lips. "Sorry, Aki. I was just thinking about her again." His wife simply nodded. She knew.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Mon May 01, 2017 2:19 am

Andy
I smile and sit down beside Jade, I feel like it's normal to be a gentleman now that I met such a nice and understanding lady. I pass over some food so we can both put food on our plates. It looks like some one ate all the pasta except a little so I save that. I take some potato salad that not lots of people liked and I scoop a lot on my plate. I then start eating.
"I never saw you in windwoods before the attack" I tell Jade. "You just appeared. Where are you from?"

Anna
I smile and laugh at Timpani as I eat the steak. Soon I actually eat the whole thing. I laugh. "Time to go outside!" With a full stomache I go outside and I see Jen and Regina. I also see other people: Xia, Gavotte, Silas
I climb on the cabin roof so I can watch everybody and sleep.

Kale
There s something wrong with this woman I can tell by the dirty smell. this is not a place for a famly who gets energy from the sun light. Even if she s Sam and Waverly's mom I don't trust her. I give Amber a look. I want to leave and I bet others want to leave too. "We should leave. Viviens right." I say.

Kristina
"What are you saying?" I say when the kids all don't trust me. "I am their mother." I follow after them.

Fern
I smile at Celeste but then it turns nto a frown when I smell the dsgusting house. I turn to the woman who is still following us. "Guys that IS mine and Kale's mom but she abandoned us to join Alastair." I turn my back on her ignoring the hurt look on her face. "Let's go." I say. I hate ths place.
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Mon May 01, 2017 3:14 am

Jade took a very small amount of pasta and some potato salad and started eating, "I'm from windwoods, I usually stayed in the woods around it though. I've never been too social." She explained between bites.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Mon May 01, 2017 3:34 am

Andy
I nod. "me neither." I guess we have something in common. windwoods was always too loud for me. my sister loved it but not me.
I would stay inside and read even though I am a slow reader. I know a lot more history than my sister. That is why she is so rude to Solara. I don't trust her alone with my sister but I know she is just trying to protect everybody, so she is not the worst evil person we can get. I need to tell Anna she can't just talk to Solara that way.
"Did you have other friends in Windwoods?" I ask. I myself had no friends because I wanted people to leave me alone, the constant music all the time was so annoying I didn't even go to school. I ddn't live in Windwoods forever either.

Anna
I sit on the roof leaning against the chimney, soon I fall asleep.
"You can't catch me!" I scream to my brother Andy as I run through the hallway. I hear his foot steps behind me and I run faster. We live in an ancient old mansion, there are secret places I know that my brother can probably not find. I go to the libary and I push on a purple book with blue stripes. The shelf slides open and I go in. The door slides close behind me. I never really looked around here last time when I was hiding, I was too busy trying not to laugh. It is too dark in here anyway.
After 5 minutes my brother doesn't find me, but I always wait 10 minutes until I acecpt his defeat so I feel around for a light switch. I find a rope and pull it. The old light turns on and it is flickering, I hear the hum of the eletricity. I see a big desk with a large chair and I walk over. There are papers on the desk. I look over them and see something that looks like battle plans in neat handwriting,
I know my dad must have done this but this looks more like my mom's writing. I look closer and gasp. This is the parliament bulding and this is a plan to take down the queen's allies!
I take this out of the room. My brother is right there. "Found you." He says smiling.
"Look what I found!" I told him and show him the papers. He just frowns.
"No wonder dad is never home, he must be planning with the traitors" I say. "Let's turn this in!"
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me