☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby ~Rue~ » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:07 am

Andy
I nod but then everyone starts coming inside, what is happening? I look outside and I see the fight is over. "I guess it's over. Thanks for helping though." I say and then I hear people talking about food. "Want to get something to eat?"

Anna
I fly into the house as a bird and turn back human. "FOOD!!!" I yell and run to the kitchen.

Kale
I walk beside Solara and I smile when she picks up the girl, as usual she is a gentleman woman. It makes me respect her even more. "Thank you for coming to save us, I knew you would be there for us" I say.

Fern
I bet if Solara was our age then my brother would be in LOVE with her. I laugh at them. I have been beside Waverly and Celeste this whole time because I need to make sure she is ok. "Are you ok?!" I say to her in a whisper yell. I was so worried about her.

Kristina
I reach the prison. I know I am getting closer to where my kids are.
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:03 am

『Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜᴇ Cᴀʙɪɴ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Silas & everyone in the cabin

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

She was about to step away. Xia held Silas' hand in hers, nodding.
"I—" She had been about to promise him that she would be careful,
but there might've been no need. The roaring of quick steps and cheering had neared the cabin,
and Xia knew from then, that the fight was won, and she wouldn't need to leave Silas' side.

She still felt quite useless, not being able to do anything after all.
If only they hadn't been fighting with fire, maybe she could've done something to help.
No matter, there was a cheerful aura in the cabin, and the feeling was spreading to her.
Xia smiled at Silas, hoping he would know by the look in her eyes, that everything was going to be okay.

"Let's go! I heard something about food!"
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:08 am

S I L A S

Sights, sounds, and voices overwhelmed his senses, but he grinned at Xia. She wouldn't go. She couldn't. It was over, and Silas hugged her.

"What?! Food?" He raised his voice slightly.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:13 am

Jade let go of his hand as everyone came into the cabin, "Sure." she said with a small smile. Jade started walking towards the kitchen as most others did.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emza.the.nerd » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:29 am

Celeste Rutherford~Female~17~Healing

"Yeah, don't worry, I'm fine," she managed to whisper, concealing her content that Fern cared about her. "What I want to know is are you ok?"

Celeste didn't like it when people worried about her (well, except maybe Fern). She never really could understand why people would be concerned about her. She was just Celeste, always fine despite how bad things got. It was a bit hypocritical of her though, not understanding why people cared about her, seeing as all she cared about was the wellbeing of others and and completely disregarded that of her own. One might call her selfless because of it, but the healer wouldn't hear it.
100% trash
emza.the.nerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:23 pm

l i l y // a l l i n g t o n
───────────────────────────────────────
power // teleportation crush // rowan tagged // rowan

a gentle, genuine smile crossed lily's face at the healer's request. of course rowan would ask permission for a hug, the boy was far too polite for his own good. without answering, lily snaked her arms around rowan and brought him into a loving hug, softly patting his back in a considerate manner. "you did the best you could," she whispered softly, closing her eyes so she didn't have to view olivia's charred remains. after holding him for what seemed like forever, she let go and pressed a kiss against his cheek, a little reminder that she was always here to support him. "let's get you healing people, okay?"
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:00 pm

『Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜᴇ Cᴀʙɪɴ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Silas

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Xia beamed at Silas, wrapping her arms around him and leaning against his shoulder.
"Yes, Silas. Food!"
Her smile could only grow wider. She released Silas and took him by the hand,
heading towards the kitchen with him in tow. It would be a disgracing good night,
and now that the basilisks were gone, they could enjoy a good night's sleep under the stars of the sanctuary.
This place was a blessed one, and nothing could make it any better.

The moon was out an the fires were gone. The sanctuary had been defended and there was nothing bad in the world.
At least not in this very moment. Everyone had seemed to flood into the cabin at once.
They were intruding a moment between Silas and Xia, but she couldn't even find the heart to mind.
She was completely; utterly happy. Nothing would change this until someone decided to take everything from her.
She was certain it would never happen, no one could take Silas away from her— she didn't think, at least.

Xia had to take her mind off of this, though. There was going to be a feast,
and she knew that she had to get some sort of food in her stomach before she starved to death.
Perhaps she would get that drink she forgot to get at the lake before the basilisks came.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:31 pm

The Sanctuary

Gavotte wasn't even out of breath after sprinting to the cabin. He was just taking inventory. Not everyone had died in the fight against the basilisks. Most of them were still here.
Just not his family.
He didn't know how he was keeping it together. His sisters were gone; Gwen was dead, and Casedy had been captured. His father Tacet was dead. His mother Cadence had been getting angrier and angrier, and Gavotte had a feeling she was slowly losing her mind. Their family had once led Windwoods peacefully- aunts, uncles, cousins, all living benevolently under the protective leadership of Mayor Cadence. Those days were over.
This must be how the Adamsons felt, just on a smaller scale. The Adamsons had ruled Hesenia, which was safe under Solara's watchful eye. Now the only survivors were forced to take refuge here. Alastair's leadership had truly hurt Hesenia where it mattered most. Family. Everyone here had lost family because of his tyranny.
When Jen called him, Gavotte was more than happy to go to her. He found her at the fridge, and he immediately hugged her. "Are you alright?" He asked, not caring about his own troubles right now. Jen was hurt.

Rowan closed his eyes as well. He couldn't see Olivia even with his eyes open; he was blind, and she was... she was gone. The healer could only see the presence of the living. He couldn't help Olivia anymore. Or Travis, or Blaze. Just like he couldn't help Gwen. She was like a baby sister to him, and he had let her down. He had linked pinkies with her, and promised to be there for her whenever the darkness threatened to consume her.
He had promised...
Whenever you feel the darkness, I'll be here to bring you back to the light...
... I'll be here to bring you back to the light...
... I'll be here...
... I'll...

He was silent for a long time, breathing deeply to regain his composure. When Lily finally let go, tears still glistened in Rowan's eyes and stained his cheeks, but he had no shame to let them be seen. He was emotional, but his emotions made him who he was. He loved his people so deeply it hurt.
"Can you teleport us back to the cabin, please?" Rowan asked. He was exhausted after running around, keeping up with Cilan. He didn't think he would be able to make it up the stairs.
"And, Lily... thank you," He whispered. Just her presence made him feel so loved. No matter what happened, he would persevere through anything. For her. For those they had lost. For those who were still fighting.
For all of them.

---

Capital City

Cyprian had wanted to leave this destroyed place immediately, but Jaai was just staring at it. Cyprian's eyes were morbidly drawn to it too. He didn't want to stay here, but he couldn't look away. The cracked marble countertop, with pieces crumbling on the floor. The blackened burn marks that outlined the doorframe leading to the kitchen. The stains on the window, the floor, the walls. August Aguado had a reputation for keeping his store perfectly clean.
Cyprian didn't even want to know what happened to August himself.
He didn't speak for a moment, and then he lashed out. His fist smashed a hole in what was left of the window. Realizing what he had just done, Cyprian pulled his shaking hand back and stared at it. Blood ran down his knuckles from the glass shards. He didn't know why he had just suddenly become so angry. Seeing the destruction of a simple, homely store he had grown up to love... it made him more sad than anything. But he didn't know how else to express his emotions.
"Let's go," He said to Jaai as he plucked a glass piece out of his skin. He was scowling, yet trying not to tremble. He had just ruined that place even worse. With how badly the place was already wrecked, it was just a straw on top of a haystack. But it still made Cyprian feel wrong. How could he have further vandalized August's shop?
Maybe I am my father's son, after all...

---

Ravineside Forest

They were away from the Capital City now. Solara would be able to keep them safe away from civilization, or in its heart. She knew crossing the decrepit Ravineside bridge would be dangerous with her power, though. One wrong move and the consequences would be dire. Even if she went first, and the bridge collapsed with only her there, she would be leaving the children alone for a short time before she revived. That short interval was all Agatha would need.
Solara knew that Agatha was a lot faster than she was. She knew from painful experience.
So she was leading them towards the beach. The ravine was only a slow river at that point, and Solara knew of a sightseeing bridge that extended over it at that point. She would stay close with the teenagers; Celeste's momentary sprint in the wrong direction had almost sent Solara after her. Fortunately the girl had regained her bearings and rejoined the group quickly. Solara could not let them become separated.
As she walked, she noticed Kale was moving closer to her. Solara turned her head towards him, and opened her eyes about halfway, since nobody else was directly in that direction. Her eyes could blind someone if they didn't photosynthesize like Kale and his family.
"... Thank you, Kale. It means a lot to hear this," She said after hearing his words. It was good to be appreciated. Solara would hug him, but she was already holding Amber so closely. She could easily hold her with one arm, but she wanted to keep the girl comfortable. Amber was very tired.
Behind her, the Aguado brothers were behaving interestingly. After apologizing profusely to Celeste, Waverly was now following Vivien and his brother. Samuel seemed to be telling a story.
"So once when I was in the seventh grade, I was doing a speech in front of the entire school. I wanted to become Queen of Student Council. It's almost always the girls who get chosen, so even if a boy does get elected, he still gets called the Queen... but I was gonna change that. It was part of my plan, to make genders equal in our council."
Ivana giggled in a cryptic way. Solara didn't know what it meant. Probably only Ivana (and possibly Amber) knew.
"Well, I was doing my speech, and I was doing great." Samuel just kept going. "But suddenly, down drops this giant brown spider the size of my big toe! It jumped on the front of my shirt and I pretended not to notice, but then people started screaming and running for the door. I was wearing a white shirt. After the speech, I heard people speading some dumb rumor that I have such bad hygiene, creepy crawlies were attracted to me."
"Did you get elected for Queen of Student Council?" Ivana asked. Solara could hear the smile in her voice.
"Yeah," Samuel said. "Totally. I was elected and everyone loved me. Girls were all over me."
Now this did not seem to fit with the logic... Solara found herself getting very confused.
"Oh, sorry Luno." Samuel blurted out. "Sorry guys. I shouldn't use sarcasm around Solara. I did not get elected, and everyone called me Spider-Boy for a month!"
Solara still did not understand. Why would he say something that was obviously not true? And...
"... What is a 'sarcasm'?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:09 pm

jen

( powerfire manipulation ) ( locationthe sanctuary ) ( tagsgavotte ) ( crushgavotte )

Happy to see him again Jennifer had no idea what to say, "Uhm.. Well, I can't exactly remember what the disgrace happened today. Mind telling me?" She knew she sounded ridiculous, but there wasn't really any other way to put it. "It's a long story, lets put it that way. Are you alright?" Jen figured Gavotte had questioned if she'd been alright due to the ice, having no recollection that she'd just fought in a battle. All she knew was she had a throbbing headache and her head overall hurt like hell. "I did hear we're having dinner though, are you hungry?"

vivien

( powerwater manipulation ) ( locationravineside forest ) ( tagsa really big group of people ) ( crushno one at the moment )

Why do I remember this place so.. Vividly? Something about the area was very familiar to her, although she had no idea why. Stalking silently behind the others, Ravineside Forest still had that rather unsettling feel to it like everything else. Samuel had been rambling about some story, which Vivien payed little attention too. All she really caught were bits and pieces. They'd been walking for awhile, and all she could think about was getting to some type of water source. Even though her thoughts had been all over the place.
Last edited by hellb0und on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:19 am

Mayne
Tagged: Timpani

Once the skirmish was over, Mayne felt strong arms lift him up. Mayne smiled as he curled into Timpani's arms.
"I should apologize now before you go through your closet. I burned all of your pjs, and everyone's pjs really, to help the fire burn." Mayne murmured sheepishly. "I swear I will replace everything, and help you wash dishes for the rest of my life."
"I'm glad you're okay though." He smiled up at her, just enjoying her presence.

Flynn
Tagged: Mal

Flynn groaned as he woke up, not necessarily hurting but more groggy than anything. He felt the warmth of the fire, and he sighed. He knew Rowan had already healed him. Flynn stood up and stretched, than walked over to the nearest person to him, which happened to be Mallory.
"How are you doing, wolfie?" Flynn murmured as he plopped down. "You know, this is one of the few times when I'm glad I'm from the fire elements. Stupid basilisks." He then looked at her and tilted his head.
"What element are you part of?"

Amber
Tagged: Solara and Ivana and everyone else

Amber was snuggled in Solara's arms, and it was hard concentrating on staying awake. One kid was droning on about having gender equality, which made Ivana giggle. The boy then stated it was sarcasm, and it made Amber giggle.
"Sarcasm is saying so outrageously dispropotionate, that it's funny." Amber murmured, trying to explain the concept of sarcasm. "It's sort of like a joke, but said in a serious tone."
"I hate to be that person, but are we almost there?" Amber asked, trying to keep the whine out of her voice.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery