☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby passione » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:46 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She shrugged, closing her eyes and averting her gaze to the ground. She pointed at Gwen a short distance away. She looked confused.
Xia nudged Jade gently, continuing to point, showing her.
She gazed at the blonde woman next to her, narrowing her eyes, pondering.

"That's her mother...?" Xia ruminated, scratching the back of her neck again.
She reached over to Travis, resting a hand against his bicep.

"Temporal amnesia, I think. She seems to have a special power. What do you think? Do you know her or something?" She transmitted, turning her head to look at him.

Amelia Skadis Elwyn

╔════════════════════╗
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴘɪᴛᴀʟ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Amelia laughed.
She raised her head and ambled her way back towards Virisia, keeping no more than an inch of space between their bodies.
There was a vast height difference, and Amelia needed to tilt her head back pretty far in order to meet Virisia's eyes at such an awkward angle.

Her ludicrous grin faltered.
She didn't mean her next words to be anything more than dictating.
She didn't want the demon as something more than a close ally, though at this point, it would be nonviable.
Amelia had already left an impression on Virisia, and it wasn't much of a good one.
She had great emotional control, but that wasn't the same as self control, was it?
Her psychotic mindset had put her in a tough position to acquaint others, not that it would matter to her.

"I want... you, Virisia."
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:55 pm

Virisia

Her eyes widened as she took a step back tempted to push this girl out of her way. She must have been stalking her for sometime or was just a very strange person to say that now. But even after that Virisia tried to keep her composer, her eyes glaring once again, "I don't have time for this, get out of my way now." A compilation of stress, pain and how this girl acted was causing Virisia to start to get very angry. And she wanted to remove her from this situation to keep her from killing this girl now not knowing if she was sent by the king or not.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:00 pm

Travis

He was looking at wen when he felt someone touch his arm and he turned to xia as she asked him the question. "Yes i know her...." he looked back at gwen and xia can clearly see there is pain in his eyes from something that happened in the past.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:25 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Dᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Based on the soft waves in his aura, Xia could tell what Travis must have been feeling.
Aura manipulation, it's best perk, knowing what others are feeling just by a single glance.
Xia nodded in understanding.
She reached to pat him on the shoulder.

"It'll be alright. She'll remember."

Amelia Skadis Elwyn

╔════════════════════╗
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴘɪᴛᴀʟ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Amelia wavers as the contact is made, but she doesn't lose her stance.
She gives off a false cough, looking off to the side, her conventional behaviour seeming to be back on track.

"I would have had to be out of your way, anyhow, as I am reporting to King Alastair."
Amelia turns around, walking at a steady pace. She pushes the two large doors apart and walks forward, facing the throne.
She doesn't wait for Virisia to follow.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:38 pm

Virisia

She growled as she follow the girl into the throne room, she was also going to report to the king but saw no reason to tell her that, she would find out soon anyway.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:42 pm

Travis

He looked at xia when she pated his shoulder and then when she said that he looked at her more concerned. "how do you about her not remembering me? can you read mind?"
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:08 pm

Jade
Invisibility|Female|16|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Xia and Travis|

Jade listened in contently to their conversation, still in a small daze for no apperant reason. The girl stayed close, behind, but her mind wandered. She looked around aimlessly, taking in her surroundings, and waited.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:03 pm

Windwoods Ruins

"That's right," Cadence said when Guinevere finally called her 'Mother'. The angry woman's voice was noticeably softer than usual. She didn't get along too well with the rest of her family, but Gwen was most obviously her favorite by far.
"Now can you tell me what's wrong with you?"

Gavotte nodded with a chuckle. He would have liked to be taller, but he was already the tallest in his family. He didn't mind the height difference anyway.
"Should we head that way?" he asked, gesturing towards Cilan and Flynn. The two boys were a lot like brothers, actually. Gavotte smiled as he noticed there was a resemblance.

"If you want, of course," Cilan laughed and patted Flynn on the back. "Though I'd rather wait for them to come to me. Some of them don't seem to be feeling well. Let's give them some time."
He was mostly talking about Gwen, who had killed him rather violently that time. Given, she was out of her mind. But it was still quite gruesome. Then again, Cilan had allowed her to take out her anger that way. He was usually fine about being a human punching bag. Obviously he had conflicting feelings about it, especially when there was blood involved. Creepy!
He turned to Silas with a big grin. "Of course! Everyone's coming. There isn't anything left here... but one day we'll come back and fix this place up, I promise."
In his excitement, he didn't realize that he was glowing slightly. An embarrassing drawback of being a phoenix. A strong enough emotion would cause him to be consumed by that light, and he would have to revive again. It was why his mother always maintained a completely calm demeanor.

---

Windwoods Outskirts

Had Rowan been a phoenix, his little heart would have stopped already. He felt about to burst with the emotions barely contained inside him, and he wanted to press the 'pause' button and simply revel in this moment. He could literally see their hearts beating, the light dimming and brightening with each pulse, and he watched as his own heartbeat gradually came to match hers. Two hearts beating to one rhythm.
"You don't need to ever thank me," he murmured softly, tears glistening in his blind eyes. "I should be thanking you. Just you being here is enough for me."
Cilan seemed ready to leave. They couldn't be left behind, especially since Rowan had just found Lily again. He was not going to lose her because they were isolated and couldn't defend themselves from an attack. But then again, Rowan had a feeling he could fend off any attack at this point. He stood up, still holding Lily as easily as he would hold a child. He wasn't very muscular, but something beyond himself was giving him unnatural strength.
"We're going to the Sanctuary now," he said. "When we get there, I just want to hug you forever."
Smiling sweetly, Rowan planted one innocent kiss on Lily's cheek.
"Are you okay to walk, or do you want me to carry you?"

---

Parliament Building

Cyprian breathed a sigh of relief when he was away from his horrid mother. He hated Atalanta with a passion. She made him disgusted just looking at her. "This place has been my prison because of certain people. It just reeks of those disgraces," he swore under his breath as he continued to carry Jaai. If anyone overheard them, he would use the excuse that he was talking about Solara's old presence here. Haunting memories and that stuff. Everyone knew how much his family hated Solara- being descended from one of the first ice elements, they didn't get along with the incarnation of light.

Alastair scowled and turned away from Yina, ignoring Cyrena's furious demands for a moment. He locked eyes with Dawn, his green eyes icy and piercing. "I assume she is a deserter since she has not completed her duty." His voice was a deep, hateful growl. "I want them both executed, and I want it bloody."
He turned back to Cyrena and decided that Yina was right. But the angry little girl was just getting more furious. "Papa, this isn't you! This has to stop."
"Silence, daughter," Alastair snarled at the spirit. "It is for the good of the country."
"That's what Solara said when she killed me."
"Do NOT mention that traitor!" Alastair shouted, losing his temper. "Do you not remember the pain she has caused our family? The pain she caused me when she murdered you in cold blood? How dare you compare me to that hothead!"
"As far as I know, you've become worse." Cyrena's voice was as cold as ice itself. She turned to Yina, all calm and composed. "Mrs. Pellion? Can I go home now?"
"I didn't dismiss you," Alastair snarled at her.
"You can't dismiss me," Cyrena said quietly. "You aren't my King- nor my father anymore."
Silenced, Alastair simply stared at his daughter in shock.

---

Clock Tower

Ivana watched calmly, with a smile, as Amber discharged a ridiculous amount of electricity around. She then walked forward and grabbed her adopted sister's arm, steadying her.
"That was impressive. I personally would not do such a thing, though," She chuckled. "I like to keep my electricity under my total control."
To prove her point, she reached out and let a steady current of electricity flow from her outstretched finger towards the wall. It shone pure white at its center, outlined by a steady glow of purple- like lightning.
This was the working room, to provide the entire country with power. Any electricity directed towards any wall here would be distributed to Hesenia. It had to be constantly repaired whenever Adam lost his temper here, which was kinda often. He had a very short fuse when people slacked off. He would go to the working room, so he wouldn't explode and fry his own workers into roast chickens.
"What you did looks fun. I would try, but not with my new dress." She chuckled and gestured to her white dress. Oh how Ivana loved to look her part. The Timekeeper's daughter, princess of the Clock Tower. Amber was her personal favorite knight.

---

Celestial Tower

Clotilda laughed at the ridiculous nickname. "I might be lucky, but you won't be. Just wait until I come up with a decent enough threat. It won't be PG-13. If Cilan hears me, he will cry for our mom. But I'm probably stronger than Solara anyway so she can't do a thing about me."
She crossed her arms egotistically and almost fell off. With a yelp, she clung onto Jonah and decided she would not try that again.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Casedy tenuto

{Tags-Dawn,Ashton,Eleanor,
The king
location-throne room
doing-standing
mood-defencive
crush-Cyprian

She stood silently as Dawn spoke to her unruly master who called himself a king she almost scoffed when she bowed in his presence though when the girl looked as if she were up to something her eyes locked on her and body slightly tensed up completely unaware of what would happen in a few minutes time. Before she knew it dawn had asked for guards and she carefully watched the men as they approached she knew dawn had just blown her cover so there was no need to keep up the act . As soon as she herd Eleanores cry of protest she turned around eyes narrowed at the guard "i'll ask you nicely to unhand her" she said in a rather calm tone not even noticing the guard right by her as she was clearly distracted, When the words of the king reached her ears her eyes immediately locked on him as they narrowed once again there was no sign of respect in her she she spoke "no!, you will unhand the girl shes done nothing wrong i'm the one who brought her here and she will not be killed for something she didn't do willingly" she spoke sharply as she took a slight step towards him "You can attempt to kill me but not before i tell you this. Several have tried to end my life and clearly none have done so, therefore what makes you think you have the power over me to do such?. Try all you want but by then my mother will have gotten word and she will be on her way then you might as well give up because you are nor will you ever be any king to me!" she growled as she challenge the man who stood a good half foot taller then her. Her whole posture showed no sign of backing off anytime soon
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:39 pm

name: lily power: teleportation crush: rowan tags: rowan

lily sighed softly, a smile permanently etched across her face, as she looked in absolute adoration at Rowan. She knew it was incredibly cheesy, and was ruining the tough girl act she pretended to have, but she was really rather happy in his arms. "I am okay to walk," she said softly, swinging her legs down and standing on the ground. Her clothes were absolutely tattered, and soaked in her own blood, and she'd lost one shoe, much to her surprise. "I think, before we leave to the Sanctuary, I may need to get changed," she muttered aloud. Grabbing Rowan's hand, she teleported them both to where Cilan stood, and she let out a laugh when she noticed the boy was glowing. "Hey Cilan" she said, nodding to the two boys she hadn't been introduced to, "do you think I have time to change? I don't exactly look presentable," she gestured to the giant rip in her shirt, a fresh, pink scar peeking out through the cloth.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me