☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:55 am

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared/Hopeful>Tagged: Rowan/Gavotte/Blaze/Olivia/Jen/Cadence

I shiver violently in Rowan's arms rapidly heating and chilling over and over again, too much! My breaths come out fast and ragged, what was happening?
Somehow, I regain consciousness. I look at the male cradling me, "R-rowan... m-my medicine... r-room..." I whisper weakly covered in a thin layer of sweat, "I-it's cold..."
I nuzzle into the male carrying me for warmth my teeth starting to chatter as my eyes start to close again, but just before they fully shut, a loud crack rings out into the air, but is only Rowan and I who can hear it due to the link between us. I let out a small whimper of pain and fear as all the color drains from my face leaving me as pale as the dead that I revive. It was evident that this was not the effect of the sickness, this was something worse, something far more dangerous and threatening, but what?

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Amused>Tagged: Casedy/Eleanor/Ashton/Jaai/Cyprian

I nod and gesture over to Ashton and Casedy to come and join us before turning back to Jaai. I offer her a small bow before saying, "Miss Jaai, it is a pleasure. I am the Phantomstriker."
I smile at the female wryly.
"Until my Lord dismisses me, I shall be in your service."

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Nervous/Concerned>Tagged: Olivia/Gwen/Rowan/Jen/Gavotte/Cadence

I watch Rowan leave with the female, yes I was worried, but I had other matters to attend to. I turn to Olivia, "Yes, that would be smart. I say with a nod, "I should release Mayor Cadence now... right. Is everyone ready?" I ask the small group gulping slightly, nervous to go up against this woman's wrath. It was legendary after all.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:38 am

jennifer dire

➷══════════════════════════════════➷

Jennifer growled at the creature, taking a slight blow but managing to dodge the rest of her attack. She continued shooting monumental plumes of fire, her speed proliferating. Prodigiously shooting an arrow at it's left eye, she'd took notice of the mask which it wore. Jennifer was truculent, she'd fought with many throughout her lifetime. Although she was lethal with a bow, the creature took little harm to her arrows. Jen liberated more fireballs, as her gaze quickly shifted to the room which was aglow. Placidly she endowed herself for another attack, she impulsed to vacillate herself and dodge the attack.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:58 am

Virisia

She raised her arm to block the fireballs along with the arrow that bounced off of it before she felt a sword get swung into her back. She grunted as it borrowed into her scales, it was probably stuck in them but it still hurt. Her eyes narrowed, her strategy was not working, there were to many of them. She focused on her shadow powers before ripping them away from the teen she first attacked causing the entire floor to be filled with darkness. She then quickly jumped into the room so they did not know exactly where she was.

Olivia

She nodded, "I am ready to go up there and help, how about everyone else?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:12 am

Jade
Invisibility|Female|16|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Open|

As Jade made her way back to the village, she couldn't help but think; I wonder how much longer the battle will last for? Her thoughts were cut short by someone calling from somewhere, she couldn't see them, but she could hear them. "Hello? I-I'm here!" she called, almost regretting her decision.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Alastair watched calmly as one of his assassins literally materialized in the shadows. This was pretty much a typical thing in his dark kingdom. He strongly favored the ice element, which also included the cold and darkness. Indifferently, Alastair crossed his leg over his knee and listened to Amelia.
"Necromancer..." he muttered under his breath. It reminded him of his loyal subject Yina. But Amelia said it was a young female, so it couldn't be her.
"Do whatever you see fit..." Alastair told Amelia, his voice a low growl. "Unless she begins associating with the outlaws... in which case, bring her to me immediately."

How dare this little sucker think she could speak to him like that? Cyprian wanted to wipe the look off her face with a punch. He despised her attitude, her mother, and everything she stood for. In fact, he would probably have cussed her out right then and there if it wasn't for Jaai's presence.
"Sure. Now let's get going," he grumbled and started walking towards Parliament. From here he could see the destroyed garden. Dead, leafless trees that had once flourished with lively verdant boughs. Wilted flowers, ghastly remains of bushes. Cyprian knew Solara loved her garden. As much as Cyprian hated the emotionless, creepy Queen, he found himself feeling some kind of pity upon seeing the ruined place.

Rowan was completely helpless. His power was supposed to heal, to comfort, and at the very least to relieve her pain. But his gift wasn't working in the slightest. Something seemed to break in her, he could literally hear it. And even worse, he could see her life slowly draining from her. Rowan wasn't killing her, despite making his best effort to use his healing power. She was bathed in his light, yet none of it was working. It refused to intertwine with her own green-and-violet glow as it should. Gwen's life was slowly seeping out of her, not the bright glow that Rowan would make, but rather a dull, faded ash that slowly collected in his arms as he held her.
The blind boy ignored everyone around him -- the different lights and emotions coming from them. Right now he had two crises to focus on. Gwen and the demon upstairs. He couldn't get her medicine without putting both of them in danger right now.
She said something about her medicine and her room. "I'll get it," Rowan promised. "I won't let go of you though. I won't let the demon hurt you either."
His voice was more assertive than he expected it to be. It didn't waver or anything, it sounded stronger than his usual tone. He wasn't going to break down now.
Rowan walked towards the door and prayed the battle would be over soon. As soon as the demon even started to leave, he was going to make a run for it upstairs.

"I am ready too," said Gavotte affirmatively and not with much emotion in his voice. He stood close to his mother, since he was her son after all. She wouldn't attack him too badly, he hoped.
"I'll try to calm her down if anything goes wrong -- as long as we're careful, we should survive."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:06 pm

jennifer dire

➷══════════════════════════════════➷

Jennifer was shocked as she watched the creature disappear out of sight, her gaze shifted around the room. She questioned if Gavotte's keen night vision would help in any way, although she knew the cost would be ultimate. He was never much of the fighting type, but he had immense reflexes. She quietly waited for the thing to attack, afraid she'd die. Jen knew she couldn't leave the others, and she was determined to kill this demon. It was for sure sent by Alastair, or miraculously came by itself without permission. Her mind fluttered with thoughts, who'd come next?
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:10 pm

Erin stumbled back, shocked as the creature vanished. He was sure it wasn't gone; no way a monster like that would give up so quickly."Where do you think it's gone?" He asks Jen, his eyes strained to spot any difference amongst the darkness. He hated when someone nullified one of his senses. He felt slight panic as he scanned the room, not seeing anything.
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared/Hopeful>Tagged: Rowan/Gavotte/Blaze/Olivia/Jen/Cadence

Another whimper escapes me as I look at Rowan in too much pain to pass out, I nod and cling to him tightly getting weaker with every moment.
"H-help..." I whisper silently, every movement is a small jolt of added pain. My vision is still a blur and my mind a mess. I was so confused, what was going on? Where was I?
I continue to shiver freezing cold, yet at the same time there was a fire burning deeply in my bones. I was overheating yet so cold, what in the name of Solara was happening to me?

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Nervous/Concerned>Tagged: Olivia/Gwen/Rowan/Jen/Gavotte/Cadence

I face Cadence and try to calm myself down, "Mrs Tenuto when I snap and say the word awake, you will have no memory what so ever of this experience. You will see us all here discussing the plan for attacking the demon upstairs."
I look briefly at the others motioning them to look like they are talking, "Three... Two... One... Awake." I snap and immediately face the others saying, "Yeah, let's go and kick the creature out of here."
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:32 pm

Cadence jolted to attention, and immediately she was in a rage. "WHAT?! CREATURE?! DESECRATING MY HOUSE?!?!" she roared. Gale force winds were blowing around her since she wasn't even attempting to control her telekinesis.
"COME WITH ME IMMEDIATELY!"
She grabbed Gavotte by the collar, glared accusingly at Olivia and Blaze, and started to roughly drag her son up the stairs. Gavotte seemed more relieved than anything that she hadn't killed anybody.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Travis

He would sigh as his mist would dissappear because it was now completely shadow and then he walks over to the room the demon went in and peeks around the door frame
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to