The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:14 am

Storm
Storm smiled faintly as he saw the grin on Ray's face, relaxing a little.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:17 am

Beau Marston
23/Single/Straight
Tagged: Gunther

Beau shrugged a bit even though he could clearly tell from the way Gunther was talking that he wasnt kidding. as he strapped up his bag he stopped for a moment really thinking about wether or not it was a good idea.

River Marston
21/Single/Straight
Tagged: Shaw

River smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck and then pulled away smiling up at him.

Treavor Clark
43/Single/Straight
Tagged: Trisha

Treavor heard rustling in bushes near him. "khai?" a dog jumped out of the bushes and startled Ghost. he fell off the hrose and he ran off. "GHOST! COME BACK!" he turned to look at the dog as a person stumbled into eyesight right after it. he didnt really have time for other survivors at the moment he had to find Khai.

Keiran Clyde Upchurch
24/Single/Straight
Tagged: Rose

Kieran nodded. "last i saw he was with Gunther so probably a gaurd."
Last edited by OutlawRedneck on Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:20 am

Trisha-female-adult-doctor/vet in training-tags: open-location: The Woods, near the city
Loki-male-Dog-tags: open-location: with Trisha

“Hey! If you’re looking for someone I could help you. My dog is a hunting dog he’ll be able to track anyone!” Called Trisha.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:22 am

Gunther
Gunther watched him solemnly. "Your best chance to get away is to go now, without your River." But he knew there was a slim chance that Beau would be doing that. He disappeared back inside of the compound, not wanting to be seen near Beau while he was trying to leave.

Shaw
His heart skipping a beat, Shaw smiled at her, holding her close. He gently rested his forehead against hers, sighing softly.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:25 am

Zelda
Zelda listened to all the commotion she saw sebastian with another girl, she heard the faint call of a man. She looked at sebastian "I thought I told you to behave yourself pretty boy?" She sighs lightly.

Willow
Willow heard everyone leave. This was exactly what she was afraid of. "Well theres no use staying here now...nothing to guard." She says outloud. She looked over to Brady slightly. She sighed slowly standing up and walking over to him.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:26 am

khai clark
"My uncle is trying to find me.." Khai said fearfully, not wanting to go home. She was scared to even face her parents."I can't be caught by him..he'll send me home."

sparrow james
Sparrow nodded "Mhmm." she grumbled out, in a irritated mood. She led the group, park walking beside her. The dog was confused as why she was acting this way but continued on.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:31 am

Brady
Brady nodded. He gathered his things and beckoned for Willow to follow. “Time to go, then,” he answered with a smile.

Ray
All of the noise had attracted the attention of a few walkers, which appeared out of the trees and surrounded the group. Ray got off of the horse and drew his machete hurriedly. “Everyone, keep it down!”

Rose
“Then follow me, we’re going to his post,” Rose commanded, exiting the dining hall.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:31 am

Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil (open
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil (open)
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:?? tags:Neil (open)

Andrew looked over at the grave before taking himself,Gears,and Poco inside the cabin. “I’ll miss you friend.” He mumbled quietly.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:33 am

Beau Marston
23/Single/Straight
Tagged: Gunther

Beau looked down, he didnt want to leave without River but if the man cared for her so much he wouldnt ever hrut her right? he closed his eyes for a moment and then walke dover to General and unstrapped the bag and walke dover ot Gunther with it. "just make sure she stays safe, Gunner." he knew it would break her if he lef tbut he couldnt stay here knowing something wasnt right with this place.

River Marston
21/Single/Straight
Tagged: Shaw

River leaned her head against him smiling faintly.

Treavor Clark
43/Single/Straight
Tagged: Trisha

Treavor looked a tthe girl in desperate panic. "can you? its my niece, Khai, sh-she ran off i dont know where she is i have to find her." he kept going abck tot he scenario of what happened to his wife is what happened to Khai and he couldnt bear it. Ghost had run off and hoenstly he didnt care about where the horse was right now he had to find Khai first.

Keiran Clyde Upchurch
24/Single/Straight
Tagged: Rose

Kieran got up formt he table and followed rose out of the dining hall.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:35 am

Willow
Willow nods slightly "yeah, too bad they took my horse with them now we gotta walk." She says picking up the stick she found in the woods when she went to clean herself and using it as a cane. She grabbed all the stuff that was left and followed brady.

Zelda
Zelda hopped off the horse "dont use you're guns it will attract more." She tells the group as she pulls a knife out. She reads herself.

Nile
Nile sighs seeing Andrew at jaxtons grave. But he was happy gears found her father.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me