The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:49 am

Malia
"Some where else! There are plenty of places if you look for it." She narrowed her eyes at her brothers, then over at Sparrow. "Are you coming or what? We're wasting daylight."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:54 am

Ray
“Sparrow, no one’s going to make you stay and no one’s going to make you leave,” Ray stated matter-of-factly, “Only you can choose. No one will blame you if you go either way.” He forced a weak smile, trying his best to comfort her.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:07 am

sparrow james
Sparrow sighed, coming to her decision "Let me go gather my things." she was hurt that Cert would make her choose, but she knew she had to. Lark followed behind her, not knowing why she was upset.

pparadise wrote:khai clark
Khai shook her head "Why would you save me just to kill me?" she chuckled "That just doesn't make sense." she heard the others talking, wondering if they knew she was with him.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:15 am

Sebastian Greene
22 | Straight | Tags: Amiliah / Khai | Location: City
Earning your trust? I don’t know, I don’t like make a habit of murder..” He smirked to himself, pushing back the branches above his head as he came in sight of the group, raising an eyebrow at the commotion as the group spoke of separating.

Amiliah Greene
14 | Bi-sexual | Tags: Everyone | Location: Near City
Bazz, who’s that?” She said while pointing at Khai, her eyes narrowing, she was just as protective of her big bro as he was to her.
♔♕ cαυsε ωε αяε тнε нεℓρℓεss, sεℓғιsн, σηε σғ α кιη∂

мιℓℓεηηιυм кι∂s тнαт αℓℓ ωαηηα ∂ιε

ωαℓкιηg ιη тнε sтяεεт ωιтн ησ ℓιgнт ιηsι∂ε συя εүεs ♔♕
ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:15 am

Zonbitaigā wrote:Trisha-female-adult-doctor/vet in training-tags: open-location: forest trail to the city
Loki-male-Dog-tags: open-location: with Trisha

Trisha walked along the path until she entered the city. She yawned and watched as Loki sniffed around as if tracking something.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:21 am

khai clark
Khai chuckled "Sure.." she smiled. Looking up she noticed the small girl 'it must be his sister..' she thought. Looking over to him, she didn't want to get too close to the girl since he seemed very protective. She looked back at the girl smiling "I'm Khai, you are?"
x
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:30 am

Cert
Cert relaxed, relieved that she'd be coming with them. He glanced over at Storm, who was staring at Ray, saddened by the hint of longing in his gaze. He didn't know if they'd ever see each other again, and he felt bad for his brother, knowing he liked Ray.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:40 am

Ray
Ray’s heart sank. He had urged Sparrow to choose what she wanted moments ago, but he still held onto the hopes that they would all stay. There were so many things he wanted to say to everyone leaving. He thought he had the time now that he had chosen to stay a while. “Maybe we’ll meet again,” he said hopefully, smiling warmly. His eyes kept going back to Storm. It pained him more every time their eyes met.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:42 am

sparrow james
Sparrow grabbed her dufffle bag, stuffing her things into it. Once she was finished she waved a goodbye to Brady and Willow, heading out the door. She came out with her things in hand "Alright, let's go then." she didn't look at Cert she just kept stairing forward.
x
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:43 am

Storm
Storm's heart sank as he met Ray's eyes again. "Please, Malia? Can we stay for just a little bit longer?" he whispered, not wanting to leave them.

Malia
Malia hesitated, hating to see her sweet brother so upset. "Alright…," she agreed reluctantly, not happy about it, but she felt bad for pushing this when it was clear neither of her brothers wanted this.

Cert
Cert smiled happily when he heard Malia agree to staying a bit longer, turning around to grin at Sparrow. His heart faltered at her expression, but he hoped it was only because they had been going to leave, not because of something he did.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me