The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:00 am

Sebastian Greene
22 | Straight | Tags: Amiliah Greene/ Khai | Location: City
Well she’s capable of protecting herself, and she has a wolf with her that would happily rip throats if need be..I’m Sebastian.” He extended his hand, briefly glancing at her husky dog.

Amiliah Greene
14 | Bi-sexual | Tags: Sebastian Greene/ Everyone | Location: Near City
She had heard the gun shot in the distance from Sebastian killing walkers, she frowned slightly and looked in that direction, Sterile beginning to whine beside her.
♔♕ cαυsε ωε αяε тнε нεℓρℓεss, sεℓғιsн, σηε σғ α кιη∂

мιℓℓεηηιυм кι∂s тнαт αℓℓ ωαηηα ∂ιε

ωαℓкιηg ιη тнε sтяεεт ωιтн ησ ℓιgнт ιηsι∂ε συя εүεs ♔♕
ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:12 am

khai clark
Khai smiled, shaking his hand. She was suprised at how decent he was. Her parents always described other survivors as rude and crazy. He seemed nice, nice enough to save her anyways. "Do you mind if I come along with you? I have supplies I can share, I just have nowhere else to go.." she asked shyly.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:45 am

Gunther
Gunther shook his head. "Want to bet on it? Just look at how attached he seems to be to your River already. He ain't letting you leave, and definitely not her. Not even when he's done with her. Just stay here and be nice. Nothing good's going to come out of trying to get out of this place." He watched him warily.

Shaw
Shaw gently smiled, brushing her hair out of her face and stroking her back. He lightly rested his head on top of hers, letting himself relax with her in his arms.

Hunter
"I should get back to Charlotte," Hunter said, getting up from the couch. He was starting to feel uncomfortable and awkward, especially since him and Tequlia didn't really know each other.

Malia
Malia ducked out of the building, followed by Cert and Storm, who were complaining. "It's getting to crowded," she hissed at them. "We shouldn't be in a big group. They'll be fine without us. Now come on." She mounted her horse, narrowing her eyes at her two brothers.

Cert
Cert was the loudest complainer about leaving the group while the others were out looking for a new place to stay. He wanted to stay with Sparrow. He liked her a lot, and leaving suddenly like this didn't feel right. But he couldn't let Malia leave by herself, and she knew that they wouldn't stay without her.

Storm
Storm wasn't speaking up much as they got on their horses and left the building and group behind, regretfully looking back as they went. So much for all the talk about being a group. But he knew Malia could be bipolar at times, and was uncomfortable around a lot of people. So he didn't complain much, but that didn't mean he was happy about it. Especially after trying to convince Ray to stay, he'd be leaving himself.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:06 am

Brady
Brady heard the commotion from the other side of the building he was guarding. He peeked over the side of the wall and watched them leave. His eyes widened in shock. He expected it out of Malia, but not all three. He felt a little betrayed, considering they had become important members of their group. He stepped out and observed their conversation, unsure how he would tell the others.

Ray
Ray heard the gunshot too. “Is he okay over there?” he asked, wondering if he was in trouble. He turned to look in the direction he left, anxious of a horde or group of strangers had ambushed him.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:10 am

Malia
Malia led the others down the street, ignoring Cert's sulking and Storm's quiet brooding. They'd get over it. She thought so, anyways. The group would be fine without them. Better off, anyways. Everyone around them seemed to die. Malia didn't want that to happened to the others.

Cert
Sighing, he trailed after Malia, a scowl on his face. Why couldn't they stay with the others? Cert had been perfectly happy with staying with them. But Malia wasn't, and it seemed like she was the one to make the decision. And they couldn't let her walk off without them.

Storm
Storm glanced back and noticed Brady, but he didn't say anything, just looked at him glumly before turning his head away, focusing on in front of them. He didn't want to leave, and he knew Cert didn't want to either. He hoped the others wouldn't think this was their choice.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:12 am

Sebastian Greene
22 | Straight | Tags: Amiliah Greene/ Khai | Location: City
Uh.. I don’t have a problem with it. The group we met up with should be okay, they like my sisters just not me..” He smirked a bit when he mentioned that, mentally picturing Sparrow and her attitude towards him. “Well we should get going then, Incase any more of these things show up.” He says while turning and walking back in the direction he came, grabbing his compass.

Amiliah Greene
14 | Bi-sexual | Tags: Ray / Everyone | Location: Near City
She looked nervous, pulling her horse to a stop. “I hope so.. it would be kinda nice if he got his butt kicked though.” She said with a giggle, she was obviously concerned about him but tried to play it off.
♔♕ cαυsε ωε αяε тнε нεℓρℓεss, sεℓғιsн, σηε σғ α кιη∂

мιℓℓεηηιυм кι∂s тнαт αℓℓ ωαηηα ∂ιε

ωαℓкιηg ιη тнε sтяεεт ωιтн ησ ℓιgнт ιηsι∂ε συя εүεs ♔♕
ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:15 am

Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:?? tags:Neil

Andrew walked around with Gears on his shoulders. He stopped when he saw Jaxton’s grave.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:19 am

Malia
Malia cursed under her breath as she spotted the others, and wanted to change directions before they noticed the three of them. They had stayed behind instead of going with them to find a new place to stay. What would they think if they saw them? If they noticed the trio leaving...

Cert
Cert heard people talking and perked up, looking over at the others hopefully. If they spotted them, they might not be able to leave right then.

Storm
Storm glanced at Cert as they came across the others of their group, hoping he wouldn't do anything to get their attention. They would be better off if they just left quietly.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:25 am

Brady
Brady met Storm’s gaze with an equally morose look. He didn’t understand. He thought about all the group had been through in the past day and when they met in the grocery store. He began to empathize with Willow’s previous feelings. He looked back through the doorway to Willow, visibly upset.

Ray
“Well, let’s hope he doesn’t get his butt too kicked though,” Ray replied, chuckling, “Danger escalates quickly in the city.” He heard a faint noise and looked around, curious of people were nearby. “What was that? Sebastian, are you back?” he called, unsure if anyone was even there in the first place.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teen_Wolf_Addict » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:33 am

Tequila/Female/Straight?By cabin Gates/Tags:Hunter
Tequila nodded "Yeah" she laid her head back on the couch her stomach hurt and so did her head

Knox Cane/Tags:Amanda
Knox woke up his shirt off and sleeping pants on he forgot anyone else was here already he rubbed his eyes as he went into the living room passing amanda

Ford Cane/Tags Knox Amanda
Ford looked over as he heard someone he grabbed his gun he seen a girl in the living room "Miss what are you doing here"
Teen_Wolf_Addict

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me