Beyond the Elements: Revival [CLOSED]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: вєуσи∂ тнє єℓємєитѕ // кzяуαιℓ {17}

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:36 pm

(2.14.0//8.10.12//2.2.0//0.0.0.0.0)

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (18) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: Forest} (Tagging: Tenkei)
He regretted being so lost in his thoughts and not being able to hear the quietest one around. Even on crunching leaves he still manages to scare the living daylights out of him. A rather terrifying sounding yell resounded through the forest and his ears, headphones not there to cover and protect said ears. Of course, a loud and startled yelp came from the fiery male who shot up quickly when hearing the sudden loud noise that sounded like it came from someone he knew. He was quick to scan the area for the source of the noise, ice blue eyes meeting a familiar figure- a comforting figure that placed him at ease to a certain degree. If it was someone else, mainly those he was not acquainted in the least, the embodiment of hell would have unleashed his full power on them. To have seen him in one of his vulnerable states and starling him so, he would have taken their life without a second thought, or heavily injure them- Then proceeding to burn down the area and mansion on accident. But this wasn't one of those foul beasts, quite the opposite really. Which is why is response was only some light verbal with a bit of physical contact, which was hardly anything for someone like Heliox. Even if the person that scared him was his brother, Heliox was still going to be angry. Once doing all that mental processing, he grits his teeth in anger and annoyance, nose scrunching up ever so slightly while eyebrows lowered to give him that facial expression of being rather unpleased and annoyed, gaze locked onto Tenkei. He was then furthur angered by the comment the other had thrown in, face lightly brushed with a blush of embarrassment. "Why you!-" His fist clenches up like his teeth does, glaring at his older brother with a loving sort of hate, breaking that up after a good minute.

Heliox then relaxes, letting out a long and exasperated sigh. His brother was pleased though, which did a bit in calming the fiery male down. For a moment, he thought that yell was one for help from his brother, being harassed by another one of those disgusting humans. He went into a state of panic, but was glad o see and hear his brother was not harmed in the slightest. "Did you have do to that you clouds-for-brains?" Hell says with a small growl, less tense and angered than before. This didn't mean he was less annoyed however, causing him to call Tenkei one of those ridiculous nicknames that sounds like it should be insulting, but was more childish than anything else. "I was having a moment." Regardless of what came spewing out of that mouth of his, he was very glad to have TK here with him to keep him company. Out of all the ledgendaries there, it was him that Heliox was able to put up with the best- in fact he enjoyed the other's presence, but he wouldn't admit that out loud any time soon.

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: City Area} (Tagging: James)
Lucian's golden eyes were fixated on James', a small smile playing on his lips like usual. "Know about what?" He asks, honestly unsure on what the other was referring to. He had some to known a lot of things and all at very different times. "You're gonna have to give me more than that if you want me to answer your question properly."

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician) {Location: Occult Base} (Tagging: Megumi)
"Yeah, I'll need to send a message out really soon." He says, not noticing Megumi's unease at his own self loathing. But that was shoved aside for the time being at the conversation starter of something more interesting taking root. A small hum and Safiel taps his index finger on his cheek in thought, thinking over this tid-bit of information. "Coordinates?" He mumbles followed by a slow blink. There was an air of silence that engulfed the occult base along with a few other mumbles coming from the green haired male on other possibilities of the coordinates. "A signal for help? Or maybe an invitation like you said... No no no." There were a few more mumbles before it was interrupted. Upon this one thought, his blue eyes instantly light up, sparkles practically shimmering around the usually meek male. "Maybe it's the location to one of those elemental!" Safiel jumps up and down, all happy and joyful like a puppy who's owner made a reappearance after being gone for so long. He reaches out to gently tug on the female's arm. "Oh Megumi! Megumi! We gotta go see!"

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: Pet Cafe} (Tagging: Open)
Donovan didn't need to scold Zarom or anything, the male's encounter with Death already being enough of a punishment. The encounter rattled him enough, and he knew that there would be repercussions. He would most likely be on Death's hit list which meant trouble, and he knew how he looked like. It is hard to forget someone with sky blue hair after all, but then again, considering the time and century that he lives in today- Enough of that, those thoughts aside. Zarom had gotten out of the range that Death's power had him ensnared in and was now at the edge of the forest he was just in. "You should know that you're strong enough to pull a stunt like that on your own, right?" The demon-like dog huffs, floating beside his partner who made his way out of the forest and into the city area. He could not be seen by eyes that weren't of elementals, so all was safe, the blue haired male knew this as well. He walks into a cafe, a pet shop that he heard was fairly relaxing. After some short introductions from the people who work there, Zarom settles down in a corner with some cats and rabbits (that were fine being near each other). Once he was there and all cuddled up, he continues on the conversation, "I doubt myself a lot. You know that." He says softly and slowly, the guardian snorting in response before siting down as well, watching the creatures of his cafe roam freely about.

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: City-Area} (Tagging: Shiro)
He stood there a bit awestruck, eyes rather stoic for such an occasion. The person he was trying so hard to hit on and was just about in his grasp had leap out and went to go greet some other dude. Once which he hasn't see before- or maybe he has? That hair and purple eyes- for some reason the blonde had a feeling he's seen before. But just because that he's seen the dude before didn't mean he was going to let him have his Shiro. At least, he liked to believe that Shiro was his. Kaichi shoves his hands into the pockets of his coat with a small huff, looking off to the side. It seems like these two were pretty close and having a moment there that shouldn't be interrupted. Sure he was very jealous, but he wasn't going to be too much of a jerk about it. He was just going to... Lay it off for a bit to see what happens- making sure not to jump to any conclusions that could lead them starting off on the wrong foot.

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Setsuna, Eiri, Raide)
Upon feeling his phone vibrate and have a notification pop up with the tracking symbol on the icon, he looks up and around the park from the bench he had moved to. This means that someone was around- someone of an elemental. His strikingly pink eyes caught the eyes of lavender ones, the device in his hand vibrating a tad bit more now. Shoki presses a button to set the phone on quiet for the time being as he continued to stare down this female. She looked to be rather young, and had some long dark hair that came off as purple. She didn't seems all too much like someone that the great Lucifer would be tracking down. A doe-eyed female as one of the powerful elementalists? It certainly came as a surprise for him, but it certainly was possible. Anything is, especially when you have an occult power as dangerous as Shoki's, dealing with probability and could change the fate of someone's life in a sentence or two. He didn't get a chance to examine her more, for she had quickly turned away and continued in the direction she was going. Towards the shopping district with the fancy mall and food court. If she had turned back to look at him once more, she would have seen a rather wicked smile adorning his face.

Shoki gets up from his spot and follows the smaller female at a distance, making sure to keep himself blended in with the massive crowd that always seems to be there. Luckily, he didn't loose sight of the smaller female and followed her all the way to the food court. She met up with another female at the fountain and they made their way to the food court. With careful steps, he follows them and takes refuge at a table not too far from the ones they were approaching, making the person who was currently sitting there move with the help of his magical powers. If not it was just his aura that made the stranger scoot away. Upon taking a seat, his fix were fixated back on the purple haired hair, intrigued by her actions. Maybe she would display her powers? Or he could make her- but that wouldn't be too much fun, would it? "What a lovely coincidence." He hums to himself, his chin sitting in his hands, his eyes not leaving the group of girls, one of them being his sister whom he hardly eve saw these days. He looks straight at her, catching her gaze not too long after. Just by looking at her eyes from afar, he knew that she was no longer that shy and timid girl she once was, but a fighter of sorts. Upon seeing her gaze narrow towards him, he smiles in glee. She hadn't forgotten about him, this certainly would be an interesting day, and a fun game to play with these elementals. Sadly, his sister wasn't one of them, his phone not going off. However, he could sense something about her. He did have a whiff of magic on her, as if she has been hanging around someone with strong enough magical properties to have that said magic rub off on someone else. "Now to just sit back and enjoy~." Shoki hums to himself, leaning back in his chair and continuing to watch the girls and every movement they made, waiting for the right moment to strike and how to strike.

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Eiri, Setsuna, Shoki)
"No need to be so long winded," Raide mumbles as she sees two people walk up and talk to her, asking her if they could sit with her in a long winded manner for her liking. However, she did appreciate them for asking, unlike some people who would simply saunter up and take the seat here without a second thought. Her pink eyes glance up at the two females that stood before her. They didn't appear to be looking for any trouble, and if they were, she would knock them right down like she had done with that group of gang people not too long ago. "Sure," she motions over to the free seats she has at this table, "Go right ahead," and goes back to looking at the menu, not bothering to strike up any conversation with them, not too interested on being the one on instigating a conversation. It looks like they would be the kind of person to start it up anyway. If not, it just meant more noisy peace for the smaller female. Even crowded places like the food court can be peaceful. At the corner of her eye right over her menu, she saw a familiar figure, sitting there, staring at her with a gaze so intense, it looks like it would burn through her if that were a thing. "You..." She glares at her brother for a moment before shifting back to looking at her menu. Raide didn't wish to trouble the girls with her silly excuse for an older brother, and she hoped that he doesn't come over which would make her peaceful time here more of an uncomfortable one.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival

Postby Spencer Reid » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:44 pm

James Howell//18//thunder/lightning//Tagged; Lucian & Couture

"When did you know you were a- you know," James leaned in closer, "With powers and stuff," he whispered, being careful not to disturb Fluture. He sat back and glanced down at the butterfly. "Did you approach him one day?" he asked her, looking at Lucian trying not to seem crazy.
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:46 am

xxxREI IGNIS
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✠✠▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 16 Fire Nala Location: Ignis Diner Tags: Train, Koi

Though Rei wanted to take comfort in Koi's words, he wasn't sure if he was happy wither calling herself a street rat. That was never good for the self esteem and he himself knew that. He wanted to tell her that but he was still a bit hung up on soothing his own mind. "O-Oh, y-yea. Of course you are. Still a kid yourself after all." He smiled albeit weakly as he stuffed his flamed fingers in his pocket, not even noticing it Koi began to get dizzy. Rei stay quiet as he watched though too, unable to get over how good they seemed to be. And they had only met today. Then again, they were close upon their first meeting, thanks to the fire slipping an falling for the ice in less than a heartbeat. Trying to stop his selfish mind that had suddenly reared it's ugly head, Rei finally took in the state of Koi. And she didn't look to good. He mentally scolded himself before worry plastered his face. "I-If you want, I can offer a ice pad. Something to put on your forehead? To help you?" He offered, looking between the two, hoping he was helping. Meanwhile, Nala was attempting to pierce the wall he put between them. The last thing he needed was for her to find out Train's here. And that he was the cause of his brief sadness..

xxxNOAH PRICE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☁☁▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 19 Wind Nephele Location: Yokohama Streets Tags: Lily

"I too hope to see you again~." "I do not... "Be nice..." Noah mentally scolding his partner, though she paid him no mind, simply ignoring him and the girl entirely. Sighing, Noah smiled at her and waved her goodbye before continuing on his way. "What had you feathers in a bunch Nephele? You seemed hostile..." He questioned the dove as he made his way to the cafe. Nephele was silent for a moment, green eyes gazing over to where the short blonde disappeared within the crowd. "Please note that I have no desire to be friendly with anyone other than you so my behavior is nothing to worry over. She huffed, looking away and forward. And... please do be careful with whom you acquaint yourself with. They could be dangerous...." Noah could tell by the soft, worried tone in her voice that she was in one of her motherly, defensive moods. What had gotten her so edge about Lily, he wasn't sure. The girl was only 8 or so, nothing life threatening. But he wouldn't argue for now. Luckily, the cafe they were heading to was only a few steps away. "Alright fine. I'm sorry. I'll be careful. How about I stuff you with bread for forgiveness." "I happily accept!!" Her response drew a chuckle from the blonde and he gave her a quick kiss on the head before enter the cafe with a happy smile.

xxxMEGUMI KURAKI
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♫♫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 18 Occult Magician/Idol Location: Occult Base Tags: Safiel

Megumi simply nodded in agreement about the message to the other members still curious about Lily's message. In truth she didn't remember exchanging numbers in the first place so it was strange no matter the situation. She showed her phone to Safiel, allowing him to glimpse at it. Immediately he began to mill over the possibilities. It was adorable watching him mumble but she didn't comment on it, just watched. Suddenly seeing his eyes light up managed to make a blush appear on her face. Strange that this boy easily affected her with how cute he was. Though, his demand to go there didn't sit too well with Megumi. "Oh.. well... um..." She was still tired from her long day and wanted to do nothing more than sit down and watch Safiel be happy. Well.. this fit the happy section.. and could she honestly say no to that face? Never. With a defeated smile she chuckles at the excited kid. "I guess I don't see why not. Though... do you have any clothes I can change into? Can't go out in this can I." She chuckled, pointing to her attire. Now she finally regretted rushing off without a second care.

xxxEVIE-LEE WHITE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♛♛▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 23 Legend Life Location: Legend Manor Tags: Seiten

Evie-Lee was more than a little elated about the offer for food. And with Seiten no less. It was rare that she got to hang with him as of late so she'd be making the most of it for sure. The many different food places she could take him and show off her favorite delicacies. Oh, like the donut shop! How she loved donuts. Seiten's voice sounded and the tease that laced his tone made Evie-Lee punch his arm playfully. "Don't mock me! I'll have your head!" She giggled before taking his hand as he began to lead them off. Her image shifted again, changing from that of the young child she to a more teen like image, her long hair growing and tying into a long single braid, and her height coming to just a little below Death's shoulder. And somehow her clothes shifted too, but let's not question the school uniform she now wore. "Soo~ Have you ever had donuts?"
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:03 pm

Train Yukimura | 17 | Ice/Snow | Gay | Crewger and Illuser | Tag/s: Koi, Rei

Train sighed slightly when Koi agreed to be seen by a doctor. In truth, he was not sure what he would have done if she had not wanted to go. Though, at the same time, the thought of a hospital also sent a panic throughout the icy boy’s body, even as he kept from it being shown. At the words of an ice pack, however, Train did have to softly laugh. He toyed with the idea of asking Rei if he would come with them, but knew his friend would most likely need to stay to help his dad with the cooking and everything at the restaurant... ”That might not be a bad idea, Rei,” Train commented as he stood up fully, and took his jacket off, so that he could offer it to Koi, and keep her warm once they went outside again. He softly smiled at her, as he questioned if she thought she would be okay heading to the clinic, or if she needed help.

Seiten Taisei | 23 | Death | Tag/s: Evie-Lee

Seiten’s pace slowled as they got a bit away from the house, and made their way into the city. He looked at Evie-Lee when she questioned him about the donut with a raised eye brow. A dounut...?” He questioned. What the heck was a dounut? It sounded like something you would use in some arts and craft project. ”I cannot say that I have,” was the reply Seiten went with, though his look was still questioning as he looked at Evie. Though, he did slow his pace down, so that they walked more evenly, still holding her hand, however. However, if you have enjoyed it, I suppose it cannot be that bad,” Seiten concluded with a bit of a smirk at his other half.

Adrien Belleau | 16 | Tag/s: Gin

Adrien smiled softly, as he reached a hand out again, and softly pet the dog. His eyes went back to Gin as he spoke. The guy's way of speaking and his smile, maybe it was more his carefree spirit caused Adrien to laugh a bit. He almost got his by a car, but acted more like he just almost stepped in a puddle instead. "Maybe you should think of getting your pup a leash," he suggested, and glanced around as if one would just show up out of no place, like someone selling them around the corner as if they were in a movie with a lazy plot. "Well, not that I'm trying to tell you how to raise your dog. Just a suggestion, you know. Hope that's alright. Just too cute of a pup for anything bad to happen to it, you know, is all."

Alice Belleau | 13 | Occult Magician | Tag/s: Zarom(?)

Alice slowed down once she rounded the corner. It seemed that she had lost track of the one she thought she had seen. Perhaps it was just a figment of her imagination, or something along those lines. A ghost in time, some may call it. She sighed softly, as she moved her hair back out of her face, that had fallen in her way. Looking over, the blonde noticed an animal cafe. Her step-mother was very much against animals, saying they were nothing but pest and that the should keep away from such things. Talking of them being dirty and such cruel things. Alice thought back on her birth mother, wondering if she would think such things, and feeling that the kind soul she slightly remembered never would... Slowly, she placed her hand on the door and carefully walked inside. Looking almost like a child sneaking into a rated R movie, and feeling just the same, in truth. Once inside, she greeted the workers, as her eyes caught sight of some guy who was in a pen with small kittens and bunnies, causing her to walk over, and lean over the pen, looking down at him. ”Stressful day?” She questioned, her phone off, and so the alert of an element near her unable to be known.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:25 am

Enma "Reaper" Moto| 19| Occult God| Male|Tags: Open

He jumped from building, chasing his the target. It was supposed to be a rather easily kill, but unfortunately fate had other plans. The target ran through the street as he jumped from roof to roof, Enma not far behind him firing shots from above, it's a good thing this neighbor was pretty much abandoned. They take a sharp turn before Enma jumps in front of them pointing the gun at his head. His gaze was like ice as he looked the man in the eye's.
" Any last words?" He said coldly. Silence filled the air, not even the sound of birds. He sighed before proceeding.
" Adolebitque." He whispered as the gun's magic circle glowed before the man was shot with a flaming bullet and turned to ash. He looked down at the ash for a few seconds before walking away.
" Another day." He sighed.

Remi Michal| 17| Electricity| Male| Tags: Open

Remi made his way to the grocery store, Kai now out of his bag and on his shoulder instead, nagging him about random stuff as usual. Remi started to realize out beautiful it was out today and smiled, he loved warm weather, so he wasn't really looking forward to winter. Luckily today was nice and warm, to him at least. He saw plenty of other people all bundled up in winter clothes. Suddenly he felt a light jolt and some code flashed around his hand. He looked to Kai in confusion. ' Kai what the hell was that?' ' Your powers.' ' Hahaha very funny now tell me.' ' Fine, it just means you need to train more often, your loosing a bit of control.' ' Yeah well that's a little hard when you have school.' ' Excuses! Now, I would suggest wearing your black gloves from now on, considering where your powers leaking from.' ' Fine.' He grabbed the gloves from his backpack and slipped them on before heading into the store.

Lily Shou| 15| Occult Apprentice| Female| Tags: Open

Lily was actually relieved, she wouldn't have to be late to work and she wouldn't have to deal with the playboy. She gave him a bright closed eye smile.
" Awww, okay~ I hope we run into each other again sometime!" She nearly gagged at her own words, the idea repulsing her. She realized that the occult probably wouldn't really understand why she sent coordinates, but at least she could say she tried and that she was just an oh so helpless apprentice who can't preform any magic yet. She'd have to make sure to look extra helpless. Lily started walking towards work, eager to get the finished product their in time and show the new manga plots and sketches she'd com up with. She was actually quite know by now, but not as Lily Shou, instead she's know by her pen name Hisoka Mori. Only her co-workers know that the author is actually Lily, and she intends to keep it that way.

Shiro Namizaki & Kenji Namizaki| 19 & 18| Tags; Kaichi,

Shiro quickly explained what had happened and why he had cat ears before remembering Kaichi was there and existing. His face lit up and he quickly got off of Kenji and proceeded to drag his younger brother over to Kaichi, his tail swaying lightly, as his ear's twitched cutely. He happily grinned up at them both, little fangs poking out ever so slightly.
" Kachi, this is Kenji! Kenji, this is Kachi!" He said practically bouncing off the walls in excitement. Shiro quickly turned back to Kenji, having a few questions.
" When did you get back? How was the championship? Did you win?!" Shiro said rapidly before Kenji laughed petting Shiro's head lightly.
" I got back yesterday, it was good and yes I did." Kenji said, hugging his brother as Shiro purred lightly. He took one look at Kaichi and a dark smirk made it's way onto his face, though of course Shiro didn't notice. He realized that Shiro most likely had a crush on the boy, and it was his job to make sure the boy was worthy of his sweet uke-like brother. He knew the smirk on his face was clearly visible to Kaichi, but he didn't care, this was his plan after all. Shiro stopped hugging him and he hid his smirk away and acted like nothing happened, but just to mess with Kaichi, he draped his arm over Shiro's shoulder as if saying 'back off'.
" Nice to meet ya Kaichi." He said, holding out his other hand for him to shake.

Daiki Chinen| 18| Wood| Male| Tags: Autumn

Daiki smiled softly before letting out a small laugh.
" Sure, I mean you met Shi so I guess it's only natural if I meet your partner." He said as Shi fell asleep from the warmth of the sun on his feathers, he wasn't much for conversations anyway.

Gin Kita| 17| Normal| Male| Tags: Adrien

Gin laughed lightly at the statement before looking back down at the dog, not only did he need a leash, but a collar as well. He was honestly kinda surprised no one bothered grabbing the dog before it got to the street. He glanced back at Adrien with a warm smile, he was rather enjoying his company, then again he did live alone, so any company was good company to him.
" If I can find her owner's I'll tell them that, who let's their dog run through the streets like that, she doesn't even have a collar." He said, fretting over the dog, suddenly wanting to check for injuries to make sure the dog was truly alright. He dog just looked at them with big doe eyes and a panting grin, totally carefree. Seeing this made Gin realize the pup was fine, he mentally let out a sigh of relief and relaxed.
" I'm definitely gonna keep her if she doesn't have one though, she's just too cute!" He happily as he hugged the dog.

Koi| 8| Water| Female| Tags: Train, Rei

She looked up at the both of them with a kind smile, she appreciated their help greatly, but at the same time she felt bad that she was causing such a fuss. She picked up River and held her in her arms gently as she got up, she was a bit wobbly but she managed. The room still spun and it was getting hard to focus, her vision blurring a bit. She hid it well, making sure not to worry them anymore than she has. At the mention of the ice pack, she looked up at Rei and smiled brightly.
" That's be great! If it isn't too much trouble that is." She said softly as River looked up at her. She was finally opening up to someone. River felt a warm feeling in her chest as she watched their interactions, glad Koi made a few friends, even under the circumstances.

Akane Tsukimi| 16| Cursed Human| Female|Tags: Sarah

Akane shrugged lightly. It had nothing to do with her personality, she just about had the worst luck in the world, I mean she of all people got cursed from day 1, who else could say that? She tucked her hair behind her ear before smiling sweetly back at Sarah.
" Guess I'm just unlucky." She said plainly.
Last edited by CanisMinor on Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival [taking forms]

Postby DetectiveLunar » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:32 am

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:05 pm

Ohkami wrote:
Train Yukimura | 17 | Ice/Snow | Gay | Crewger and Illuser | Tag/s: Koi, Rei

Train sighed slightly when Koi agreed to be seen by a doctor. In truth, he was not sure what he would have done if she had not wanted to go. Though, at the same time, the thought of a hospital also sent a panic throughout the icy boy’s body, even as he kept from it being shown. At the words of an ice pack, however, Train did have to softly laugh. He toyed with the idea of asking Rei if he would come with them, but knew his friend would most likely need to stay to help his dad with the cooking and everything at the restaurant... ”That might not be a bad idea, Rei,” Train commented as he stood up fully, and took his jacket off, so that he could offer it to Koi, and keep her warm once they went outside again. He softly smiled at her, as he questioned if she thought she would be okay heading to the clinic, or if she needed help.
(Will wait for Kitty. 😸)

Seiten Taisei | 23 | Death | Tag/s: Evie-Lee

Seiten’s pace slowled as they got a bit away from the house, and made their way into the city. He looked at Evie-Lee when she questioned him about the donut with a raised eye brow. A dounut...?” He questioned. What the heck was a dounut? It sounded like something you would use in some arts and craft project. ”I cannot say that I have,” was the reply Seiten went with, though his look was still questioning as he looked at Evie. Though, he did slow his pace down, so that they walked more evenly, still holding her hand, however. ”However, if you have enjoyed it, I suppose it cannot be that bad,” Seiten concluded with a bit of a smirk at his other half.

Adrien Belleau | 16 | Tag/s: Gin

“Oh! So he’a Not your dog?” Adrien questioned, a bit in shock. The way the two of them were acting, he had just assumed that the pup belonged to him. Then again, that was what Adrien got for just assuming things. He mentally scolded himself for such a childish assumption, but then softly laugh with a small shrug. ”I guess he just seemed to like you so much, that the two of you looked like you have been friends for a while.” he went on explaining, scratching the back of his head, a bit embarrassed by his own words. ”So....will you be able to keep him if you don’t find an owner, Gin?” He went on, worry in his eyes as he looked at the cute pup again.

Alice Belleau | 13 | Occult Magician | Tag/s: Zarom(?)

Alice slowed down once she rounded the corner. It seemed that she had lost track of the one she thought she had seen. Perhaps it was just a figment of her imagination, or something along those lines. A ghost in time, some may call it. She sighed softly, as she moved her hair back out of her face, that had fallen in her way. Looking over, the blonde noticed an animal cafe. Her step-mother was very much against animals, saying they were nothing but pest and that the should keep away from such things. Talking of them being dirty and such cruel things. Alice thought back on her birth mother, wondering if she would think such things, and feeling that the kind soul she slightly remembered never would... Slowly, she placed her hand on the door and carefully walked inside. Looking almost like a child sneaking into a rated R movie, and feeling just the same, in truth. Once inside, she greeted the workers, as her eyes caught sight of some guy who was in a pen with small kittens and bunnies, causing her to walk over, and lean over the pen, looking down at him. ”Stressful day?” She questioned, her phone off, and so the alert of an element near her unable to be known.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вєуσи∂ тнє єℓємєитѕ // кzяуαιℓ {18}

Postby // Kzryail » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:17 am

(2.15.0//9.11.13//2.2.0//0.0.0.0.0)

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (18) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: Forest} (Tagging: Tenkei)
He regretted being so lost in his thoughts and not being able to hear the quietest one around. Even on crunching leaves he still manages to scare the living daylights out of him. A rather terrifying sounding yell resounded through the forest and his ears, headphones not there to cover and protect said ears. Of course, a loud and startled yelp came from the fiery male who shot up quickly when hearing the sudden loud noise that sounded like it came from someone he knew. He was quick to scan the area for the source of the noise, ice blue eyes meeting a familiar figure- a comforting figure that placed him at ease to a certain degree. If it was someone else, mainly those he was not acquainted in the least, the embodiment of hell would have unleashed his full power on them. To have seen him in one of his vulnerable states and starling him so, he would have taken their life without a second thought, or heavily injure them- Then proceeding to burn down the area and mansion on accident. But this wasn't one of those foul beasts, quite the opposite really. Which is why is response was only some light verbal with a bit of physical contact, which was hardly anything for someone like Heliox. Even if the person that scared him was his brother, Heliox was still going to be angry. Once doing all that mental processing, he grits his teeth in anger and annoyance, nose scrunching up ever so slightly while eyebrows lowered to give him that facial expression of being rather unpleased and annoyed, gaze locked onto Tenkei. He was then furthur angered by the comment the other had thrown in, face lightly brushed with a blush of embarrassment. "Why you!-" His fist clenches up like his teeth does, glaring at his older brother with a loving sort of hate, breaking that up after a good minute.

Heliox then relaxes, letting out a long and exasperated sigh. His brother was pleased though, which did a bit in calming the fiery male down. For a moment, he thought that yell was one for help from his brother, being harassed by another one of those disgusting humans. He went into a state of panic, but was glad o see and hear his brother was not harmed in the slightest. "Did you have do to that you clouds-for-brains?" Hell says with a small growl, less tense and angered than before. This didn't mean he was less annoyed however, causing him to call Tenkei one of those ridiculous nicknames that sounds like it should be insulting, but was more childish than anything else. "I was having a moment." Regardless of what came spewing out of that mouth of his, he was very glad to have TK here with him to keep him company. Out of all the ledgendaries there, it was him that Heliox was able to put up with the best- in fact he enjoyed the other's presence, but he wouldn't admit that out loud any time soon.

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: City Area} (Tagging: James)
Fluture was too busy feasting on the sugar cube to pay any attention to the question that the elemental of thunder had asked her and the element of mind. Some soft, minuscule crunching could be heard from where the small butterfly sat on the cube. So the red-head decided to take it upon himself to answer whatever questions that James had to answer. Of course, the riddler wouldn't be giving a straight answer. "Oh you know. Sometime within my lifespan. A butterfly happened to flit right on into my life." He wasn't wrong, just not... right on point.

Natsumi Hirota wrote:{Sound} (17) {Bi Curious} (Decibel) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
<standing by>

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician) {Location: Occult Base} (Tagging: Megumi)
Then came what could be filed as kitty-sounding fanboy squealing came from Safiel who jumps up and down like a little kid who finally lost their tooth and got a visit from the tooth fairy. Except this would be teenage occult members finding their first elemental, potentially capturing it, and then finally getting some quality praise from the lord of death himself. Then again, this was all optimistic thinking, but always thinking of the bright side and there would be a more likely chance of them being able to pull this off. But if it's anything to do with chance, or probability in that matter, Shoki was the one to consult when it came to that sort of stuff. Maybe he would ask the white haired male for some help later. A quick nod and he scurries off to the back. A bit of thunks could be heard followed by some light coughs and- where those kitten sneezes? "Curse this dust- I need to find a spell to rid this place of dust." Came the hushed mumbles from the green haired male as a few more thunky noises were heard. Nonetheless, Safiel came back carrying a small bundle of clothes. There were a few splotches of dark spots on his clothes, most likely the dust that he was most definitely going to get rid of. He wasn't going to stand for these funny sounding sneezes- then again they appear to have brought other people joy... So it might be alright? Such a thought made him reconsider removing the dust, but he decided to still remove it anyway. Some people out there may be allergic to dust or something like that. That thought aside for another time, the task of giving "It's nothing too fancy- but it's not covered in dust and should be your size!" He cheers, offering her the clothes. It was a simple black t-shirt that you could easily pick up from a crafts store and a pair of some fairly nice jeans, both looking brand new and right off the shelf from the store they came from. "Change up and lets catch up some elementals!~ Or elemental. The plural version sounds better though."

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: Pet Cafe} (Tagging: Alice)
He was unresponsive for a minute before looking up. For the moment that moment of bliss of being in the actual world was shattered. There goes a peaceful afternoon for the element of dream. It was a girl, a blonde one with sky blue eyes much like his. That was what he saw before Donovan decided to snap him into the world of dreams where he was something completely different. Something more... Gruesome. "You you trying to show me something again?" He mumbles out loud, as he looked back down and blinks slowly. One would think that he is simply a lunatic, who else would be talking to themselves? Then again this was a pet cafe, he could have been easily talking to the animals. How fitting it was for his partner to have shifted in his little spitz form and was hidden among all the other animals at the cafe, mainly in the dog section where he would further blend in with the rest of the critters here. Sure the demon dog could have just wrapped off from this reality and hid away somewhere else, but if the dog was here, then there was something he really wanted Zarom to see in the dreamworld state. Learning from the last warning, Zarom was more on edge by a girl that appears to not be able to bring any harm what so ever. He decided to amuse her for a moment, seeing what kind of danger Donovan was indirectly telling him. As long as the dog didn't directly speak to him, Zarom should be safe from a threat for the most part. "Of course. Living life and escaping death. Every day is always stressful."

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: City-Area} (Tagging: Shiro, Kenji)
Those serpentine-like eyes narrow at the new figure who was introduced as Kenji. And the male just didn't sit too well with Kaichi. Maybe it was because he wasn't too distraught by the neko-Shiro? Or maybe how Shiro just easily left his side for someone else. Or maybe, just maybe, it was the close proximity these two were at with one another. It had to be that one, because the moment that Kanji proceeded to hug the orange haired male close, he was oh so very close to baring his fang-like teeth and try to soak out every last truth from the newcomer with that power he was so pleasantly "blessed" with. Once Shiro broke away from the hug (or it was Kenji who broke away from it, Kaichi liked to think the first option), the blonde swapped right back to that flamboyant and playful mode of his, though a slight tinge of negativity could be picked up from his tone of voice if one tried hard enough. "Likewise Kenji." He reaches his hand out to give the said male a handshake, a firm one at that. They always say that first impressions are important, a handshake would be considered on too.

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Setsuna, Eiri, Raide)
Upon feeling his phone vibrate and have a notification pop up with the tracking symbol on the icon, he looks up and around the park from the bench he had moved to. This means that someone was around- someone of an elemental. His strikingly pink eyes caught the eyes of lavender ones, the device in his hand vibrating a tad bit more now. Shoki presses a button to set the phone on quiet for the time being as he continued to stare down this female. She looked to be rather young, and had some long dark hair that came off as purple. She didn't seems all too much like someone that the great Lucifer would be tracking down. A doe-eyed female as one of the powerful elementalists? It certainly came as a surprise for him, but it certainly was possible. Anything is, especially when you have an occult power as dangerous as Shoki's, dealing with probability and could change the fate of someone's life in a sentence or two. He didn't get a chance to examine her more, for she had quickly turned away and continued in the direction she was going. Towards the shopping district with the fancy mall and food court. If she had turned back to look at him once more, she would have seen a rather wicked smile adorning his face.

Shoki gets up from his spot and follows the smaller female at a distance, making sure to keep himself blended in with the massive crowd that always seems to be there. Luckily, he didn't loose sight of the smaller female and followed her all the way to the food court. She met up with another female at the fountain and they made their way to the food court. With careful steps, he follows them and takes refuge at a table not too far from the ones they were approaching, making the person who was currently sitting there move with the help of his magical powers. If not it was just his aura that made the stranger scoot away. Upon taking a seat, his fix were fixated back on the purple haired hair, intrigued by her actions. Maybe she would display her powers? Or he could make her- but that wouldn't be too much fun, would it? "What a lovely coincidence." He hums to himself, his chin sitting in his hands, his eyes not leaving the group of girls, one of them being his sister whom he hardly eve saw these days. He looks straight at her, catching her gaze not too long after. Just by looking at her eyes from afar, he knew that she was no longer that shy and timid girl she once was, but a fighter of sorts. Upon seeing her gaze narrow towards him, he smiles in glee. She hadn't forgotten about him, this certainly would be an interesting day, and a fun game to play with these elementals. Sadly, his sister wasn't one of them, his phone not going off. However, he could sense something about her. He did have a whiff of magic on her, as if she has been hanging around someone with strong enough magical properties to have that said magic rub off on someone else. "Now to just sit back and enjoy~." Shoki hums to himself, leaning back in his chair and continuing to watch the girls and every movement they made, waiting for the right moment to strike and how to strike.

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Eiri, Setsuna, Shoki)
"No need to be so long winded," Raide mumbles as she sees two people walk up and talk to her, asking her if they could sit with her in a long winded manner for her liking. However, she did appreciate them for asking, unlike some people who would simply saunter up and take the seat here without a second thought. Her pink eyes glance up at the two females that stood before her. They didn't appear to be looking for any trouble, and if they were, she would knock them right down like she had done with that group of gang people not too long ago. "Sure," she motions over to the free seats she has at this table, "Go right ahead," and goes back to looking at the menu, not bothering to strike up any conversation with them, not too interested on being the one on instigating a conversation. It looks like they would be the kind of person to start it up anyway. If not, it just meant more noisy peace for the smaller female. Even crowded places like the food court can be peaceful. At the corner of her eye right over her menu, she saw a familiar figure, sitting there, staring at her with a gaze so intense, it looks like it would burn through her if that were a thing. "You..." She glares at her brother for a moment before shifting back to looking at her menu. Raide didn't wish to trouble the girls with her silly excuse for an older brother, and she hoped that he doesn't come over which would make her peaceful time here more of an uncomfortable one.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:23 am

Koi| 8| Water| Female| Tags: Train, Rei

She looked up at the both of them with a kind smile, she appreciated their help greatly, but at the same time she felt bad that she was causing such a fuss. She picked up River and held her in her arms gently as she got up, she was a bit wobbly but she managed. The room still spun and it was getting hard to focus, her vision blurring a bit. She hid it well, making sure not to worry them anymore than she has. At the mention of the ice pack, she looked up at Rei and smiled brightly.
" That's be great! If it isn't too much trouble that is." She said softly as River looked up at her. She was finally opening up to someone. River felt a warm feeling in her chest as she watched their interactions, glad Koi made a few friends, even under the circumstances.

Akane Tsukimi| 16| Cursed Human| Female|Tags: Sarah

Akane shrugged lightly. It had nothing to do with her personality, she just about had the worst luck in the world, I mean she of all people got cursed from day 1, who else could say that? She tucked her hair behind her ear before smiling sweetly back at Sarah.
" Guess I'm just unlucky." She said plainly.

Enma "Reaper" Moto| 19| Occult God| Male|Tags: Open
wip

Remi Michal| 17| Electricity| Male| Tags: Open

wip
Lily Shou| 15| Occult Apprentice| Female| Tags: Open
wip

Kiyoko Akiyama| 16| Occult Magician| Female| Tags: Open

wip

Shiro Namizaki| 19| Occult Magician| Male| Tags: Kaichi, Kenji

Shiro was pretty much in a euphoric bliss, not noticing the surrounding tension, he just smiled brightly, happy to have introduced the two. He frowned a bit though momentarily, missing the warmth of a hug. Being in his current state, he just walked over to Kaichi and hugged him, not caring if he was being weird anymore, he just wanted hugs. He suddenly remembered he hadn't introduced Kenji as family and broke away from the hug.
" Oh! I probably should have said this earlier but he's my younger brother!" He said smiling gently up at Kaichi with big, happy doe eyes, his cat ears occasionally twitching. He heard a light frustrated sigh come from Kenji but he payed no mind to it and went back to hugging Kaichi.

Kenji Namizaki| 18| Ice Dancer| Male| Tags: Shiro, Kenji

Kenji sweatdropped a bit, his entire plan had just came crashing down, so much for scaring away his brothers 'friend'. Oh well, he'd just have to find another way to protect his naive brother. He finally let his smirk be plainly visible to everyone. He adjusted the bag on his shoulder.
" Well it's been fun Onii-chan, Kaichi, but I have to get going, ciao." He said, his tone turning a bit venomous when he said Kaichi's name. He walked by Kaichi and looked him in the eye.
" Take care of him, if you hurt him I won't hesitate to hunt you down." He said scarily calm before walking off, needing to cool down a bit. He didn't want his brother to get hurt by some playboy, knowing Shiro, he'd probably sink further into denial.

Daiki Chinen| 18| Wood| Male| Tags: Autumn

Daiki laughed lightly smiling at them, It had been a while since he had talked to anyone other than Shi without being so on guard.
" Nice to meet you Yamile." He said, tempted to grow a small flower with his powers to give to the fox as a greeting of sorts, but decided against it thinking it might be a little strange.

Gin Kita| 17| Normal| Male| Tags: Adrien

Gin tilted his head a bit, having not realized how close the dog and him were acting, but he smiled soon after realizing this. He kept stroking the dogs fur lightly as the dog relaxed into his arms, closing its eyes. Maybe he was just good with animals, or maybe the dog was just overly friendly, he didn't know but he was sure enjoying the pup's presence. He shrugged, a silly grin on his face.
" My guess is she's just glad she didn't get run over just now." He said, chuckling lightly. Though it soon faded after hearing Adrien's question, a little frown made it's way onto his face, could he keep the dog? He was just living by himself in a two bedroom apartment, not the ideal place to raise a dog, but maybe he could manage, he'd just have to get another part-time job.
" Yeah, It'll be tough but I can manage." He said big smile returning to his face.
Last edited by CanisMinor on Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:47 am

xxxREI IGNIS
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✠✠▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 16 Fire Nala Location: Ignis Diner Tags: Train, Koi

Rei smiled at them both before waving his hand at Koi. "No, no. It's no trouble at all. Really. I'll be right back." He said, rushing off to the back. His father greeted him and Rei was reminded that he had ran straight to Train without greeting his dad. He chuckled out a quick apology before getting an ice pad ready. His dad pointed him to where he kept them in the freezer and the fire boy began to search. Though, as he did, a dark presence approached him from behind. It was too late before he noticed it and, by the time he spun around, there was around sharp pain in his leg. "Ow!" "That's what you get for ignoring me! Why'd you block me?" Rei looked down to where his partner Nala sat curled up on the floor by his foot, the snake appearing to glare at him. His father heard him yelp but he waved his old man off as he picked up Nala. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to bother you while you were sleeping." "I wasn't sleeping. You know that.." She said with a light hiss. Rei looked around for some form of lie to tell but she caught on immediately. "What are you hiding from me?" "N-Nothing!" "Uh huh. Then what's the ice for?" Rei quickly hid the item in question behind his back but he knew it was pointless. "Geez Nala. All these questions! It's for a customer who... stubbed his toe!." "Oh, then let me join you." "But-" "If you refuse I won't talk to you for two whole days!" Nala threatened. For many, that may not have seemed like much, but Nala and Rei's relationship was built on communication. He would die not being able to talk to her. And so he gave in. Taking the ice pack, he returned to Koi and Train, his snake already hissing like mad at the mere sight of them. "H-Here you go Koi..." He said, trying to ignore Nala's raging thoughts.

xxxNOAH PRICE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☁☁▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 19 Wind Nephele Location: Yokohama Streets Tags: Lily Open

"I too hope to see you again~." "I do not... "Be nice..." Noah mentally scolding his partner, though she paid him no mind, simply ignoring him and the girl entirely. Sighing, Noah smiled at her and waved her goodbye before continuing on his way. "What had you feathers in a bunch Nephele? You seemed hostile..." He questioned the dove as he made his way to the cafe. Nephele was silent for a moment, green eyes gazing over to where the short blonde disappeared within the crowd. "Please note that I have no desire to be friendly with anyone other than you so my behavior is nothing to worry over. She huffed, looking away and forward. And... please do be careful with whom you acquaint yourself with. They could be dangerous...." Noah could tell by the soft, worried tone in her voice that she was in one of her motherly, defensive moods. What had gotten her so edge about Lily, he wasn't sure. The girl was only 8 or so, nothing life threatening. But he wouldn't argue for now. Luckily, the cafe they were heading to was only a few steps away. "Alright fine. I'm sorry. I'll be careful. How about I stuff you with bread for forgiveness." "I happily accept!!" Her response drew a chuckle from the blonde and he gave her a quick kiss on the head before enter the cafe with a happy smile.

xxxMEGUMI KURAKI
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♫♫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 18 Occult Magician/Idol Location: Occult Base Tags: Safiel

Megumi held back from her laughter as Safiel looked more excited than a kid on Christmas, jumping up and down as if the ground where on fire and his determination to get his presents made him run through it anyway. It was just too cute and it made her glad she had said yes to this little search. She watched him run off to find some clothes and took that moment to sit on the arm of one of the chairs and drink water patiently, thinking of what could happen should they run into an elemental. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of sick kittens that made her chest swell up with love and adoration. She blushed at every sound of Safiel's sneezes and giggled like a child every time. "So cute~" She mentally thought before Safiel returned with clothes. She'd tease him, but she knew that he was too excited to react to it, so that part of the fun was gone. Maybe she could later. When he gave her the clothes, she looked at them briefly before immediately approving of the choice. She wanted to question why Safiel had brand new female clothing just stashed away, but his figure gave her a small gist of why. Of course, that was just her jumping to conclusions. "Thanks Saffie. I'll be right back. Try not to sneeze without me~ I wanna record it next time." She ended up teasing anyway before waving off to find the bathroom or just a stray abandoned room to change in. As she got changed, her magic circle glowed a shimmer of purple, a sign that Vex wished to be summoned, and after a few spoken words, the wolf demon appeared before her in a smaller form of himself to fit in the room. "I checked that area from the coordinates. There is certainly a power coming from there." He said, his voice deep as he spoke. "Thanks but.. why did you check there?" "Because I would not approve of the body that I take energy from going wasting it all on a wild goose chase." He said, scratching his ear. "It's ok to say you care about me you know?" She chuckled, sticking her tongue out at him. When he simply stared at her, she rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Whatever. Thanks again though." She was about to release him to allow him to return to... whatever he did when he wasn't around, but he hopped in her arms and she figured he wanted to come along. Shrugging she grabbed her stage clothes and tucked them away for later retrieval and returned to Safiel, telling him the good news.

xxxEVIE-LEE WHITE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♛♛▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 23 Legend Life Location: Legend Manor Tags: Seiten

Evie-Lee put on an exaggerated look of shock as he mentioned never hearing of donuts. That look on his face only made her laugh in the end though. "We'll then, you've missed out on quite a bit in life~" She teased, missing the irony in her own words. "Bad? They're far from it I assure you! So fluffy and delicious. I promise, you'll love them. And the variety!" Soon the legend was going on a whole rant about donuts, even talking about the approximate time you can keep them before they aren't good anymore. She continued like that until they reached the donut shop that she frequented. Looking at her other half with a large smile she assured him. "Trust me, you're gonna love them~" She practically purred as she swung the door open and let the aroma surround them, mouth watering already.

xxxNATALIE SUZUKI
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✤✤▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 17 Occult Apprentice/Fashionista Location: Fashion Cat Clothing Store Tags: Natsumi

"No.." Came the mumble of the silvery-pink haired girl as she rummaged around the back of the store where clothes and fabric sat littered in a haphazard mess across the room, the sound of bells following her every rapid move. And yet she seemed to know just where everything was.. sometimes. Sadly, this wasn't one of those times. The cat-like girl darted from one side of the room to the next, whimpering and murmuring in worry of being unable to find the final piece to complete the outfit. "No, no.. You're not it either." She mewed with sad eyes before she stood there, eyes glancing around with worry. "Oh.. where did I put it?" She whined once more before looking up, exasperated. When she did, she felt something slip off her head and onto the floor. She turned and squealed with exictement. "Here it is! Haha, it was on my head the whole time." She giggled, picking up the plaid red tie from the ground and bounding back over to where her model sat. "Alright Mimi. This is the last piece~" She purred as she put the tie on the boy who waited patiently. Once it was on and adjusted, she stepped back to admire her work. "Yay! Another Natalie masterpiece~" She purred. "Well, Natami since I couldn't have done it without you Nastumi." She told her blonde friend as he stood in the outfit she put together for him. It was simple but chic. A button up, high collared white shirt and a brown shoulderless mini vest over it to tie it together. Then, to finish it were light colored jeans that fit Natsumi nicely. "Ah! You look adorable!"

xxxLEO CHALICE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⚔⚔▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 20 Body Hunter & Bandit Location: Police Station Roof Tags: Open

Blue eyes closed, hands behind his head, and the comfort of the breeze in his hair, Leo let the calminng sound of the wind soothe him from the obnoxious hustle and bustle of the city that he vowed to protect. Of course if he truly cared, he'd be patrolling the town as his boss instructed instead of attempting to sleep on the roof of the police station. If it weren't growing colder as the night drew nearer he would have succeded by now. But instead he sat there, simply pretending to sleep in case someone chose to bother him. In truth, he truly wished he was sleeping. It would have been the only way to avoid the many thoughts and memories that circled his brain. A certain red head appeared more times than he'd like, only making the left side of his chest hurt, a burn mark there that only served as a reminder that he wish didn't exist. With a sigh he began the long process of trying to clear his mind, only failing in the long run. "This is pointless..." He growled, sitting up to look off to the city. "I wonder where he is.."
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me