Time spent 2 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 5

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ampelou

Postby trojans. » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:16 am

Name: Ampelou (Amp)
Age (from 400): 135 (Teenager)
Personality::
Ms. αμπέλου is not a very trusting saber, because she was taken by the facility from an owner that abused and never took care of her. She bonds with few sabers and humans.
Element:
Earth (Maybe Poison?)
Attacks:
Photosynthesis-Restores her energy at any time in a battle
Rose Grip-Thorny roses erupt from the earth and encase her enemy in their painful embrace
Green Barrier-Creates a wall of trees around her, protecting her from her enemy
Growth Formula-Her body grows flowers that release an intoxicating aroma that lulls her enemy to sleep
Theme Song:
Hero by Skillet
Armor Type (gold, silver or bronze):
Vines
Rank (leader, beta, loner, etc):
Loner with her mate Nikos
Special Ability:
Ampe can make vines erupt from her paws and encase her legs and body in a plant-like armor.
Story:
Ampelou was cringing from her cruel owner, trying to make herself look smaller. There was a knock on the door, and he hurried off to answer it. Two kind looking female humans (Chasing Dreams and KaiKenNatsuki) grabbed the young saber by the scruff, and held her in their arms. Her owner was yelling at the ladies, but it was too late; they had already hurried off with the cub. Ampe was terrified, everything was happening so fast, but one of the females was cooing to her and trying to calm her down, and it was working. "What are we going to do with her?" asked the first human, the one that was holding her. The second one replied, "We can take her to where we kept Corinna, and have her adopted just like her." "Good idea," said the first one, "I'll start the car." The ran to a large metal machine, and gently put Ampelou in it's back among soft blankets and some milk. She was dying of thirst, so she drank the milk. The humans laughed when they saw her. "I think she was thirsty! She has a milk mustache," laughed one. Two different humans helped her out of the machine, and put her in an area with another, older saber. "Hello, where are we? And what's your name?" she asked. The other saberess replied, "Don't worry, you will be taken care of here, and my name is Corinna. I visit here with my owner, DannyHorseRules." Ampe saw another saber, this time a male. She walked up to him and asked, "What is your name, and who is your owner? :3" He smiled. "My name is Amyntas, and I live with XxBunnyxX." "When will I get an owner?" she asked him. "That is for Chasing Dreams to decide," he laughed. She asked, "Wo is Chasing Dreams?" "Why," he replied, "she is one of the humans that saved you from your owner!" "Oh," she said, and sat down in a corner. A few days later, a kind looking female human approached Ampelou's enclosure. "Don't worry," she whispered with a smile, "I won't hurt you." Ampe approached the fence with caution, remembering her cruel former owner, but then, remembering the females who saved her, she licked the girl's hand. "My name is Cristina (my real name), you beautiful baby," she said with a smile. "Chase, can I have her?" she hopefully asked Chasing Dreams.
Last edited by trojans. on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
all pets up for sale : deviantART points

Code: Select all
[color=#575757][center][size=85][b]-darkos-[/b]
.[/size][/center][/color]
[color=#004000][center][size=85][b]-wasabi-[/b]
[center][size=85][b]-fluer-[/b]
.[/size][/center]
[color=#575757][center][size=85][b]-francis-[/b]
trojans.

My pets