Based on Click to view
Artist birch. [gallery]
Time spent 12 hours, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mule-Eared Tordens: In Mud

Postby birch. » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:07 am

BIG WIP NO POSTING

Torden spring event, since animals do be caked in mud this time of year.

**Header Here**

After a long, hard range ride the wranglers and I were able to locate a new area teeming with wild Tordens! They are definitely in need of a bath and a good trim, but there are too many for us to handle! If they aren't removed from the area there is major concern amongst conservation groups that there will not be enough fodder to support such large herds of these horses.

That's where you come in!

Within a paddock, there will be horses up for adoption but we need records of taming or the conservation group will give the removal job to someone else. And we don't want that now do we?

You will need to document each stage of taming you have done for this horse! How you gained it's trust and attention amongst the paddock horses, how you were able to clean it up and give it a trim, how you came up with a name for it and its personality thus far, how you were able to begin training and exercising, the list goes on!

This is a very special opportunity for you to truly bond with your wild Torden and a special insight to how you handle your tordens!

**Header here**

-Explain stages here-

**Header here**

~Initial adoption\auction forms here~
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me