Based on Click to view
Artist Rosi [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Offside Kraken MYO // Octavian

Postby Rosi » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:06 pm

username + ID; Rosi + 981273
edits used; Expression, Tattoo, hairstyle, clothing, pupil shape (the small left oval pupil ed eye is blind), Tail edits maybe?? there are three tentacles per side
items used; None
prompt response;
(I haven't posted my captain yet or named her sorry for the placeholders,,)(Also sorry for the horrendous cover ;-;)
Amongst the chaos, towards the back was a small orange and green kraken who looked nervous, almost nauseous. He looked as though he wanted to slip back into the ocean. He was wearing a soggy green wool coat and patterned collared shirt. It was always him who got stuck in the fighting. It was always him who got the worse end of things. He was sick of being stuck in the depths, waiting on the leader's word. Who cares about the crown anyways, it was just a rusty hunk of waste. So he stayed towards the back, waiting for the fighting to start so he could slip away unnoticed. No more darkness, no more discomfort, he could finally experience the light. He looked up at the sky as he fled down an alleyway and away from the port. It was drizzling, thundering just a bit. The air was warm and soft, it smelled like spring and old wood. He hadn't smelled that before. Then, he smacked directly into another selro. She was a shark, lean and tough, she had on baggy trousers and her hair was in a bun. A large kitten was by her feet, oddly patterned like a tiger. She seemed to have flattened herself against the brick wall of a shop, disgruntled.
“Are you hiding from the attack..?” The kraken asked.
“Whh..? What no! I would never!! I am a very brave sailor, thank you very much!!” She replied, very startled at the person who just smacked into her. Her pet growled at him, also startled by the intrusion.
“Well what are you doing then?”
“I was… shopping. Anyways, aren't you one of them who attacked the port, why are you running?”
“Shopping in all this chaos? Yep, I'm a kraken the names' Octavian. You could call me a good old deserter I guess. I got sick of the dark.”
“Well, if you haven't got anywhere else to stay, Moose, you could join my crew. I’m (enter name here). It's just me and my kitty so far but we’d like the company.” She chortled to him.
“That's not my name-”
“Follow me.”
They strolled through the chaotic streets, mostly staying in the shadows as it started to pour. Octavian cringed, he hated all the noise and brawls, he’d like a nice safe ship where he could peacefully play his music. As they snuck back onto the port to get to the ship, Octavian heard his name.
“Run.” He half-whispered to his new friend and they sprinted towards her decently sized but otherwise broken down looking ship. It looked half sunk, definitely not strong enough to withstand a harsh wind. The sides were covered with barnacles and one of the nooks had a duck nesting in it. “That's your ship?!” He cried.
“It was an impulse buy.” She retorted, looking embarrassed. “I've planned to fix it up for some time now…”
They set off as multiple pairs of tentacles reached towards them.
“Damn, I forgot to buy parsley!” (enter name here) said.
“We’ll get it at the next non kraken infested port.” Octavian said with a sigh, “Do you have a ukelele I could borrow?"
Rosi
She/They
TH
✿Friends: ~ ~ ~
A strange new egg... Image
Rosi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups