Kraken Selrosvo MYO || Pandora by Suchgo

Based on Click to view
Artist Suchgo [gallery]
Time spent 13 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kraken Selrosvo MYO || Pandora

Postby Suchgo » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:57 am

Pandora's is done! I'll add her outfit later.

She's based off of the Caribbean Reef Octopus!

username + ID; Suchgo #479349
edits used; Weight edits (slightly thinner), hair/mane edits, tail edits, scar edits, minor missing limb edits (missing arm and hip tentacles on right side), internal teeth edits, and cosmetic edits (tattoos). + Clothing and accessories to be added.
items used; n/a
prompt response;

Well, this day certainly hadn’t turned out the way Pandora was expecting, but perhaps that was for the better. It all began when the Kraken Prince laid siege to Selro Town, commanding the krakens, and by extension Pandora, to search for his stolen crown. Now it’s not that Pandora didn’t support the Prince or think that stealing his crown wasn’t wrong, but she believed that effectively raiding an entire port city for a single piece of treasure was a bit of an overreaction. Still, she complied and set off through town passing other krakens searching buildings and ships while many selrososvo ran scattering past her.

With a sigh, Pandora supposed she should begin her search and chose to board a small candy-colored ship that was docked at Selro Port. From all outward appearances it looked to be unoccupied at the moment, which led Pandora to pick it. Using her long curled tail tentacles, the kraken managed to reach the edge of the ship and grab the gangplank, lowering it for easier boarding. Doing this made quite a bit of noise, so Pandora thought that if someone was on the vessel at the moment, surely they would come out now, right? She paused a moment, listening for any commotion, but all she could hear was the sound of the turbulent waves crashing upon the docks and the panic taking place in Selro Town behind her. With a shrug Pandora walked abord the ship, however the moment she set foot on deck there was a faint click before the floor opened up beneath her and she fell into the hull.

The next thing she knew, Pandora was suspended in a web of netting, staring up at the hole she had fallen through. From this angle she could see that it was no hole at all, but a trap door with a carefully crafted mechanism set to control it. Twisting around as much as possible in her restricted state, which wasn't very much, Pandora turned to see many other sorts of traps and machines throughout the hull. Sharp metal mechanisms glinted in the light of odd mechanical lanterns hung all around. The fear of the unknown was probably the worst part, Pandora had absolutely no idea what these things did and that sent a shiver down her spine.

Pandora typically prided herself on being solid and unshakable, but it was at this moment that she realized she made a big mistake in coming here.

Then, all of a sudden, bubbling laughter rang out, echoing in the enclosed space. The kraken began to struggle against the netting with renewed vigor, seeing a silhouetted figure approaching. The trap door on the ceiling slammed shut with a resounding snap, adding to Pandora's sudden panic. As the stranger finally came into view, Pandora was taken aback. It was a small white manatee selrosovo with short fluffy hair dyed in opalescent hues. They had a rather ornate coat on, pastel to match the exterior of the ship.

They walked right up to Pandora, showing no fear at all, something Pandora was not used to. "Well look what I caught!" They giggled, grabbing the net right at Pandora's face. "Looks like you're a little tied up, huh?" They said, with a sing-song tone to their voice.

Pandora had half a mind to bite at their fingers, but she was still getting over their appearance. This looked and sounded like a child. While Pandora was indeed a rather tall and lanky kraken, they were less than half her size.

"Not much of a talker, then?" They asked, poking Pandora in the cheek.

Pandora glared at them with golden eyes. "Who are you?" She asked.

They laughed at this, a wry grin on their face, different from earlier. "I should be asking you that, silly! You're the intruder here!" They waved a hand then leaned forward until they were inches away from Pandora's face, in an attempt at being threatening. "I'm the Captain of this ship." Leaning back, they drew a dagger from inside their coat and pointed it towards Pandora.

Pandora visibly flinched, squinting her eyes shut, prepared for the Captain to slash her with the blade. However, the strike never came. Instead, the seal-like selrososvo began to work on cutting the net surrounding Pandora. "Don't worry, I'm not in the mood for takoyaki." They joked with a grin. To her surprise, in just a few minutes Pandora was free.

They offered a hand to Pandora, and although she didn't need the help, she took it and stood towering over the smaller selro. Pandora looked scrutinizingly at the tiny Captain for a moment before letting out a sigh. "I believe I owe you an apology." She said, running a hand through her long red hair. "My name's Pandora. I'm a kraken. I've been ordered by my Prince to search for his stolen crown, so I boarded your ship to look for it." She bowed her head low. "I apologize for this trespass, Captain."

Wide doe eyes blinked slowly at her for a few moments before the Captain erupted in loud laughter. "No one else takes me seriously or respects me, so I don't have a crew to sail with me." They said turning and clicking their boots together. Then they spun back around to face Pandora. "But you respect me, don't you?" They said, pointing a finger at Pandora. "I saw how you were looking at me earlier and the way you were looking at my inventions."

Pandora was shocked at the laughter and looked up suddenly at the sound. She nodded hesitantly at the Captain's question, suspecting they were leading somewhere with this line of thinking. "You made all this?" She asked, gesturing around at the traps and machinery.

"I sure did!" They said enthusiastically, bouncing on their feet. "I have a proposition for you, if you'll hear it." They said, more serious than they had ever been previously.

"Will you sail with me? Be my partner? Join my crew? I'll respect you if you respect me. I'll even help you look for your Prince's crown. What do you say?" The Captain extended their hand to Pandora once again, but it had a different meaning this time. This promised a new beginning Pandora had been waiting for.

"It's good to join you, Captain." Pandora said with a genuine smile taking the smaller hand in her own with a firm handshake.

(1,071 words)

Last bumped by Suchgo on Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:57 am.
Sullivan: Christian - vegan - ISFJ - ace - sphinx - sleuthsphinx

RP Tracker

Our Byte is Worse Than Our Bark - Discord.
n/a - n/a.
sig chibi avatar

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me