Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

kraken guy // selrosvo myo

Postby Guest » Fri May 27, 2022 5:06 am

i rushed this so much i'm
yeah i know they're super bland,, but c'mon i'm no good at designing

username + ID; khykhu + 1013809
edits used;
- additional head growth (longer + redrawn face tentacles)
- hair (part is up in a ponytail)
- clothing / accessories
//poet shirt, pants, golden bangles around the feet and neck, piercings(?) necklace, and rings
- face markings
items used; n/a
prompt response; wip ;;

Re: kraken guy // selrosvo myo

Postby Guest » Fri May 27, 2022 6:20 am

finished it on time ;; i think

"...a lizard."

The other snorted in response. "A lizard? Lizards can't forge jewelry." He looked at their face, but they weren't joking.

"I'm serious." They frowned. "He was a green lizard, if I remember correctly. Had orange feathers or something of the like atop the head. He was devoted to his craft." The other selro watched them curiously. "But a lizard? Are ye absolutely sure it was a lizard?" They nodded. "He wasn't an ordinary lizard either; He stood on two legs with no problem, had hands and all. He had five fingers I believe, unlike us." They sighed. "But nobody ever believes me when I tell them this. Not like I really expect them to, but I had hoped at least someone would." They thought for a moment. "There were more of his kind. I remember him telling me about them, but I just can't remember his name." The selro beside them seemed interested now.

"Really now? I can't say I've ever heard of bipedal lizards..." He held his chin as though he were seriously contemplating it. Then he suddenly got an idea. "Aye, lemme see one of yer rings for a sec'."

"Huh? Why?"

"Just lemme see one."

They cautiously took one off and handed it to him, watching him carefully. "What exactly are you-"

"Shh! Lemme focus..."

He was staring intently at the inner part of the ring until his eyes went wide. "Hm." He handed it back to them. " There's an 'M' etched in the inner part. Does that remind ye of anything?"

"An 'M'..?" They inspected it too, and surely enough, it was an M alright. They checked the other pieces, and they all had the same symbol. "Hm... My memory is still fuzzy, I'm still not sure..."

"How about a spar, then?"

"Huh?"

"A spar. Sparring always helps clear the others' minds, so how 'bout it?" They thought about it for a moment, then nodded.

"My fighting skills may have gotten a little rusty, so sure. Oh, and just so you know, I'm better at two-handed fighting."

/ / /

After they sparred for a bit, which lasted a bit longer than the two had thought, they sat down to catch their breath.

"Aye, ye fight well." He said, exhausted. They nodded. "So do you."

"So? Do ye remember anything yet?" They shook their head and frowned again. "No, not really. It's strange."

"That's quite alright. Despite whether ye remember or not, I think ye could put those skills to work. What do ye think?"

"What skills?"

"Yer fightin' ones."

"...What are you getting at?"

"I'm askin' if ye'd like to join our crew. Ye don't gotta, o'course, but it'd be beneficial to the both of us."

"And what's in it for me, then?"

"Well, ye'd have a place to eat and rest, wouldn't ye? Ye don't want to wander around aimlessly out here, would ya?" They shook their head. "Plus, if ye help fend off the boat n' all, there might even be some gold in it for ya."

They thought hard about it, and thought it over in their head. They nodded after a few minutes.

"Alright. I'll join your crew." They finally spoke up.

"Aye, a fine choice." He smiled at them and nodded. "Oh, and what be yer name, anyway?"

"Ryuu."

"Well then, welcome aboard, Ryuu. We'll treat you the best we can, and hope that ye treat us the same."

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:51 am

this is done h

Postby bakuraas. » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:14 am

Your Kraken MYO is approved!
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.