Postby ToraOkami303 » Sat May 07, 2022 3:11 pm

username + ID; ToraOkami303 || 1006275
edits used;
Glowing Markings (Stars & Suckers)
Scar Edits & Missing Eye
Hair/Head Frills
items used;N/A
prompt response;
Grape Soda ran around on the deck of his ship slightly panicked, what does Alistair even mean?! How do you stop someone attacking with Flowers?! He disappears into the bowl of his ship, careful not to let anyone see what's down there as he searches for anything that might convince the attacking Krakens to stop. He jolts when he hears something, or someone rather land heavily on the deck of his ship. The storm rocking them in the harbor, he grabs the first thing he can and rushes to the deck with a battle cry. He temporarily forgot they were supposed to be befriending the krakens.

"What a quaint little floatie ya got here" Snarks the Kraken that looks more like the night sky than the deep ocean, as they look around with 4 good eyes. Those eyes settle on Grape Soda and suddenly his thoughts go to mush.

"Pretty..." he thought he just thunk but really muttered.

"Pretty?" Comes the wake up call of a question.

"I-I-I-" He stammers trying to think of a way to back pedal but... well they were supposed to be befriending them right? "You look very pretty!" He squeaks out, wishing Orange Pop wasn't off doing whatever it was Orange Pop had run off to do.

The kraken pauses then laughs heavily "Is that really the best you got? Wow." They bend over laughing so hard they end up wheezing towards the end.

"I didn't exactly have a lot of time to prepare! You just kind of showed up looking all pretty on my ship!" He tries his best to defend himself waving whatever it was he had grabbed in the bowls of his ship around as he tries to defend his admittedly terrible flirting.

"Oh sure blame the lack of preparation on your terrible ability to flirt" The kraken teases, eyes following Grape's flailing hand. "Gunna blame the lack of preparation for why you are waving dinner around too?" They grin.

Grape finally looks at what's in his hand to realize that yes, it's a cooked fish. That he's just waving around... oops. "Uh... N-noo? I... grabbed this on purpose! I'm sure you're... hungry! It's a peace offering!!" He is usually a much better liar but he's just so unprepared for this whole ordeal. He offers the fish to the kraken hoping they will at least take the offering and not make fun of the clear lies.

They snort but take the fish eating it happily "Sure you did." Their tail wiggles happily, this was actually quite good. "So what else will you give me if I stop attackin'?"

Grape blinks, he wasn't really expecting such a straight forward question "Oh... Uh... We have treasure. And Exotic Fruits?" He tries to think of what else they could share.

"Mmm and?" They lean against the railing while they finish eating the fish.

"Uh...We get to spend more time together? And maybe cuddle?" Grape asks hopefully, he's never really gotten a clear answer on if the Kraken was interested back.

They laugh again stepping closer "Maybe~ One last question... I don't have to wear those stupid fabric pieces right?"

Grape Soda pauses for a moment then tentatively says "Noo?"

"Good Answer.. Alright I'll join your crew" They grin stepping close enough to bump their noses together rumbling.

Grape smiles up at the larger Selrosvo "Oh, my name is Grape Soda... what's yours?"

"Starlight"

---

Much later after recapping what happened to Orange Pop, Grape finishes his story with:

"And so you're honor you see they joined my crew because they're gay."

[595/500]
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kraken MYO

Postby bakuraas. » Mon May 09, 2022 5:27 pm

Your Kraken MYO is approved!
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kraken MYO

Postby ToraOkami303 » Tue May 10, 2022 4:13 am

bakuraas. wrote:Your Kraken MYO is approved!

Nice thank you!!!
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me