Arcticstar by kiffell

Based on Click to view
Artist kiffell [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Arcticstar

Postby kiffell » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:43 am

Arcticstar is a quiet cat. She's quiet and sneaky. Despite being a brightly colored white cat, she can sneak and pop up anywhere. She has a tendency to break herself away from her clan, taking moments to herself.
She is also quite a reserved cat, which isn't the best for her clan setting, but it's what makes her such an amazing leader. Cats respect her because she is so reasonable and laid back.
Arcticstar also has a different side to her. When commanding or taking charge, her voice is loud. She has a strict and commanding side to her that makes her enemies cower before her. She isn't afraid of her enemies, because she knows she has a loyal clan to back her up.
Arcticstar is not all sunshine and rainbows, but she is anything from cold. She may be reasonable, but don't try and slip something under her paws that you think she won't see. She'll figure you out in an instant, and that won't be fun. Her parents named her Arctickit out of pity. She has no intention of being cold. She's a rather caring cat, just when she needs to get a point across or she needs to set something straight with an enemy, she won't be afraid to fight and snap back.
Arcticstar is also not afraid to show her caring side, as she does have a loving mate and kits. She'll shower her family with love, making them almost embarrassed for her actions. New cats to the clan are sometimes shocked when they see this side of her come out in the middle of the camp, but older members always reassure them that this is normal and she isn't as quiet and stern as she seems.

she,,, also copying surge cause i can uwu

•Warrior name was Arcticcascade, and is the reason she named her clan Cascadeclan
    •She had a troubled past oops
    •Ironically, her and her current mate, Burnetfur, had the same ex-mate, King Onyx
    •She kinda slaps Basilkit to the moon when they become dumb and work with her other ex, Maple, but she gets over it dont worry
    •lowkey favors Polarstrike but loves all her kits equally
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me