Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by zoocyte

Sybael's Wedlocke-Wonderlocke Adventure

Postby zoocyte » Sun May 08, 2016 10:19 pm

Pages

Welcome to my Nuzlocke run of Pokemon Y! This is going to be a combination of the Wedlocke and the Wonderlocke. So, the rules are…

1. Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released or put in the PC permanently.

2. You may only catch the first Pokemon you encounter in each new area you explore. Fail to catch it and you get nothing for the area.

3. Each Pokemon must have a partner of the opposite gender. Each Pokemon can only battle with its partner. In battle, you may switch out a Pokemon, but only for its partner.

4. Whenever you catch a new Pokémon, you must wonder trade it off for a random new Pokémon.

5. Once the trainer reaches the Elite Four/Champion the trainer must then switch his first and last pokemon, in order of when they were received through Wonder Trade. For example, if the first pokemon received was a Kadabra, and the last pokemon received was a Shinx, then by the Elite Four/Champion, the trainer must switch the order of these two which would make Shinx in the first slot and Alakazam in the last slot of the trainer's party.

6. If you have an odd number of Pokemon in your party, you send back any Wonder Trade Pokemon you receive whose gender you have more of until you get an even number, e.g: if you have just one male Pokemon and two female Pokemon, you cannot keep any more female Pokemon until the count is even again. If you have an even number of each gender, this does not apply.

7. When a trainer runs into a double wild pokemon battle he/she must immediately try to catch both pokemon that appeared (in different battles) by running around the grass. The trainer may not catch any other additional pokemon in the area. After doing this, the trainer must Wonder Trade both Pokemon away. The trainer may not progress until this task is complete.

8. If you obtain a duplicate Pokemon from Wonder Trade, you must Wonder Trade it back off. This does NOT apply to normal captures.

9. If you gain a Pokemon that has a level higher than the strongest Pokemon on your team, you must Wonder Trade it back off.

10. You may not keep your starter Pokemon.

11. Do not have the Exp Share turned on when battling trainers, you may only use it when grinding.

12. If a Pokemon dies in battle, its partner must avenge the fallen Pokemon or die along with them; switching to any other Pokemon is forbidden, regardless of circumstance. (In the case of Double or Triple Battles, you may have to make exceptions. Do what feels right.)

13. If a Pokemon's partner dies, it can gain a new one that doesn't already have a partner.

14. You cannot deposit Pokemon to your PC. You must release Pokemon or have them die in battle if you want to withdraw anything in your PC.

15. If you absolutely require HM moves to get through the game, you may temporarily break this rule and deposit a pair of Pokemon in the PC for one or two HM Pokemon; however, they cannot fight or do anything other than use HM moves outside of battle, and should be removed as soon as one of your main Pokemon can use the required HM move.

16. If a Pokemon which is wedded dies, its partner becomes a "lone wolf." A Pokemon that is a "lone wolf" must be given a new partner as soon as possible. If no Pokemon of the corresponding gender are available, the lone wolf must fight alone until a new partner is caught. If there is only one Pokemon eligible to become its partner, it must be. (For example, if a male Pokemon's partner dies, and there is only one female Pokemon in the PC, they must be paired.)

17. You may not buy potions or any other healing items. You may only use ones you find while exploring.
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me